Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mauro Jakobs

035c911c508d63428820552973df44c1.jpg

Job: Student (going for career in health field, such as nurse)

Personality: He's a very fidgety guy, the type who moves from side to side while he stands and is always playing with something. He loves talking with people, but on the other hand rarely initiates conversation and tends to limit himself in social situations so as to not seem too eager to please. He has an excellent memory for names and faces, but regarding stuff like math, it's horrible. He is willing to do a lot of things for other people, mostly because he used to not have any friends, so now he's sort of desperate to keep them. He's a bit gullible and fast to trust people, but at least that helps him cooperate well with others. A bit fruity, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Artifact of Choice: Machine Gauntlet

Reactions: Quiet One
Has anyone called dibs on the creature can or nature poppers? My first choice is nature poppers if that one isn't taken.

Somehow my description of the Forces didn't copy/paste when I first uploaded this, so I fixed it.

@Pray4me, no, no one's claimed those. Though the point of things like the Loopholes and Nature Poppers being multiple copies is so everyone can have one or two extra tools in their arsenal. You want to throw around nature grenades, though, go for it! BOOM! BOOM, BOOM! TAKE BACK THE FOREST! XD

Reactions: Pray4me
Waiting for character sheets...

Reactions: DangoYumi
Ye sorry that I haven't posted anything, I've been busy with finals. But since it's the weekends now I'll be able to put it up!

My character is up in my very first post. :)

Reactions: Quiet One
[spoili]
Name: Silas Mureau
Appearance:
o-HOMELESS-YOUTH-facebook.jpg

Job:
Student
Personality:
A pessimist at heart, Silas is very calculating and measured in all things. He sees the difficulties and obstacles in each event that occurs. His negative attitude leaves him as a loner frequently. A logical thinker, he excels at critical thinking but suffers when creativity is required. Due to the meticulous nature in which his mind operates, he often thinks himself to be the smartest or wisest person in the room.

Artifact of Choice: Rewind Watch[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh alright! Is it better for my character to pick another weapon then? Or, his/her main weapon can be a nature popper and pass those around to everyone?

Will be posting my CS this weekend!

ETA: Never mind about the weapon. I get it XD I'll pick a main and one of the nature poppers as an offhand. I had to think of the weapons in mmorpgs terms...lmao

Since I completely missed that someone had already claimed the car (my fault entirely), I'll go with the spyglass. Sheet has been revised!

Nickname: ||Jude||Katt||

Artifact: Shape-shifting 1930 Ford, Nature poppers

[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♚Name♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Judith Katherine Peters[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]17, April 20th[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♚Location♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Brooklyn Heights NYC[/BCOLOR]

k
4f588557-e984-4215-ae79-407b892738a8.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]♚Height♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]5'1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weight♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]180[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♚Personality♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demanding: Nora can be very demanding when she needs to be.. She's very good at getting what she wants, especially when she has to be a little stern to do so.[/BCOLOR]

Smart: Nora, graduating top of her class a year early; she is definitely a smart cookie and she uses this to her advantage at times. She's a fast learner and she thinks on her feet in most situations.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mysterious: Nora can be a bit secretive at times, but this is only because she has to handle so much at once most of the time. There are times she likes to keep to herself and just be alone, when it's good for her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strong: She's been through a lot of negative things in her life and it's taken a toll on her, but she learns to cope and deal with it. Nora isn't a woman who's going to sit around and pout (all the time). She knows that shit happens for a reason and that she has to be strong to make it in the world.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Caring: Nora is a very sweet and caring individual. She loves to make people smile and laugh and will do just about anything for the people she really cares about. If they deserve it that is.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Determined: Nora is definitely a woman who's not going to give up when things get rough. When she sees something that she wants, she goes for it and she won't stop until she gets it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Flirty: Riley is a HUGE flirt! She's known for being a flirt at pretty much all times and can charm a lot of men and even ladies.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quirky: She is a little odd, but in a cute way.[/BCOLOR]

@practically.a.fairy, @kimsim12, @SoleStride, @Viral, and @Crowley - five good characters so far. Can already see some conflicting personalities, which is going to make this fun! Perfect, cohesive teams are boring. That's one reason I never liked Power Rangers. That and I thought the spandex suits looked stupid. Who's with me on this - if you're fighting alien invaders, you need armor!

Anyway, three more - three? That's right, right? - and we can start this. I've got an opening scene that will introduce our big bad right off the bat.

qkpETqU.jpg

Name: Lorenzo Montenegro
Job: Caddy at a luxury golf course

Personality: A stuck-up brat who doesn't listen to anyone, not even himself. Lorenzo is your standard preppy man who believes the universe is centered on him and only him. But, he claims to be humble about his faux stardom and never brag about his popularity with others around him.

Lorenzo never really shuts up until someone tells him to. He has plenty to say about everything and anything, even if most of the time it's on his opinion that many don't agree with. When told to keep quiet, Lorenzo throws himself into an inward tantrum, holding a grudge on everyone around until someone asks for his opinion on something.

There are a few good aspects to Lorenzo. He is a friend to all, loves to entertain for others enjoyment, and does have that "motivational speaker" quality to him whenever someone is down and out. The young man is also innocently affectionate to everyone, gender doesn't matter to him.

While he is protective, Lorenzo has no hands in pure contact fighting. Expect more of a talking down to de-motivated and break the opponents' mental state and then maybe a clear sucker punch to the chin.
Lorenzo is the type of guy you either love or hate. There is no middle ground to him.

Artifact of Choice:

Main: Shrouds of Shadow
Offhand: Nature Poppers

@Pray4me, good! I see a lot of people punching him. And so far he's the only non-New Yorker.

Reactions: Pray4me
Still here and ready to go when you are!

Still here!

And I forgot we agreed everyone was from NY! If you all want me to change it, it's fine. If not, then maybe my character is visiting NY with everyone. Sort of a long distance contact about how things are going on across the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.