Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quiet One For the time reset, do they relive the events of the previous day with a semiconscious awareness that this has happened before? And are they finding the keys again, or do the keys ignore the time reset?

@kimsim12, they are completely aware this is the same day. At first I imagine them thinking it's deja vu, but when all computers and calendars say it's the same day and every event of the day plays out exactly the same, that's when they reason something isn't right. As for their keys, those are immune to the time reset, and when they wake up after the reset they'll find their keys among their possessions.

@all, if you like this, there's a higher fantasy RP that a friend of mine is currently partner searching for. Promised @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf that I'd give a shoutout here. INTEREST CHECK - The Last War on Kehra

I think I missed this news about a time reset? Is this the first time it's been brought up or have I missed it somewhere else?

This has been here since the beginning. You all get your keys, but since there are no living professional Locks, the Lord of Order is going to put the Earth in a loop, repeating the same day over and over. During this repeat cycle, you all are recruited, your first task getting the world to move forward in time again.

OH. I don't know how I missed that part.

Reactions: practically.a.fairy
My holidays went pretty good. Mostly overeating sweets and then paying for that mistake for a few days after XD Also got a nice holiday surprised I wasn't expecting at all!

Expect my post either today or Thursday!~

ETA: Make that Friday. Spent all day hauling stuff from my parents' house and I'm exhausted! Sorry for the delay!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pray4me, I know moving can be a pain. Get yourself settled in, then post. After you go, then I can post the repeat time post. There's one of you who expressed interest who still hasn't given a character sheet. I think it's safe to say they're not joining.

It has been a while, and I want to hope that this is still going!

Yes, yes! I'm sorry! I've been distracted by other RPs lately. I'll try to have a GM post soon.

There you go. For all of you, it's the morning of the day you got your keys, so Groundhog Day the s#!t out of it! The only thing different is this time you don't find your keys. They're magic, so you still have them.

Oh, and also that the grim reaper is going to contact you. Yay! XD

Side note, do you guys think I'm doing a good job as GM so far? This isn't something I have a lot of practice doing, so any constructive criticism would be cool.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
It's nice, but you seem to be slightly busy and I for one second thought that this rp was forgotten. I've had too many fall down the drain and I don't want this to die down ;;v;;

I'm actually not that busy. My muse is sort of coming and going at the moment, unfortunately. I don't have more RPs than I can handle, I'm just a little short on inspiration.

I see I see. No problem though, I'll always be here to help if you need any. And also, if you ever want to rp I'm open. I'm sure I'll enjoy a rp with you since I love your style.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
You're doing a great job in GM'ing. You're keeping everyone on track and asking when/if they can post if the rp feels like it's slowing. You have that good balance of "it's your turn to post before I can" vs "post right now. you are holding up the whole rp and I'm mad."

Wish more GM's pushed on posting speed XD So many of the groups I'm in are dead because of someone holding up a rp for two weeks or more, then everyone lost interest in it.

Thanks, Pray! I've actually been wondering about doing another post where the grim reaper appears before all your characters where you left off your posts. I have most of the idea worked out...BUT, I think I should wait for everyone to finish posting, so I know where to collect them from.

Been thinking that giving everyone just one post before I make a GM post won't be working for much longer. Once we get everyone together, it might be good to have you guys play off each other to establish how you get along...or don't.

As I've said, I don't have a lot of experience in this and I'm glad to hear I'm apparently doing a good job so far.

A GM post in this case would be a good idea since you're doing the reaper scene. After that you don't necessarily have to GM post after every round.

Reactions: DangoYumi
A GM post in this case would be a good idea since you're doing the reaper scene. After that you don't necessarily have to GM post after every round.
I agree. Think after I've brought you all together in the RP the only times I'll be doing GM posts will be for villains and to give you new missions.

Ooh! So want to say something for your first encounter, but...spoiler! Let's just say you better hold onto that watch @Crowley.

I love how everyone already kinda noticed what's going on with the key, and yet Lavenza is just confused as heck as to why the deja vu is happening xD

Reactions: SoleStride
Status
Not open for further replies.