★ JUSTICE CITY ϟ A SUPERHERO ACADEMY RP ϟ OOC ★

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys still accepting student characters?

Hi Pibbs! I'd normally let you in cause I know you love them superheroes, but our roster is a bit full up at the moment! If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know.

No problem, thanks for the heads up ^^

If a spot opens up, just shoot me a PM.

UPDATE

So, right now your characters are in peril. That's why we kind of had you make teams based on proximity and not so much choosing them. Here's what you need to do:
  • Get together with your team and collab. That way you can figure out together how things are going to happen and in what order.
  • Hopefully, survive. Hopefully. And you can take an injury, some of you obviously will have to, but you do not have to make it detrimental. After this, you still have to take on villains. So, I would recommend not smashing your character into a fine paste.
  • By the end of your collab, the characters should be on the street and in the near-ish proximity of the statue. They shouldn't be joined up into one group though. Again, this is to sort of lower the amount of cluster-fucking.
  • If you feel the urge to involve some NPC civilians or the like, go ahead.
  • Any questions, ask away.

Locations of the Students:
Trapped in the Heliplane: Delilah, Max, Charlie, Dash and Darren
While you are not at risk of immediate death and becoming a grease stain on the ground, you are surrounded by flames and noxious smoke. You're also wedged into the side of a building that is mostly just a frame with no easy way down.

Sucked Out of the Heliplane: Brady, Collins, Joseph and Mickey
When the head first hit and formed the hole, you guys were the first ones sucked out and sent plummeting twenty-plus feet to your death. Plus side... it'll be quick.

Shot of the Heliplane via Explosion: Shawn, Darcy, Miriam, Miles and Sarah
You managed to not get sucked out with the first wave of kiddos, but the explosion sent you out the heliplane and into a nearby building. A couple of you managed to crash through a window, but a few of you are barely hanging onto a steadily tearing banner that is flush with the building and next to the hole that the other two made.

Where are the Teachers? Good Question.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cerulean and rissa
UPDATE

Sorry for the delayed update. I swear, I'm slowly pulling my head out of my ass. A lot of things have been going on, and I haven't been in the best mindset to work on RP stuff. But, I promised you guys this would be the best superhero RP you've ever been in, or at least one that lasts longer than character introductions, and I meant it. So without further delay...

CHECK OUT THE IC
AIIIRRRR HOOORRRNNNNNS

*cough* Under each of the villains is what team is taking them on. Yes. I'm fighting myself. Dash going to go unconscious REAL quick. Anyway, to avoid collabing, since I know schedules are various levels of busy, this will be just small attack posts. The idea is, you propose an attack, or defensive maneuver, or what have you, at a villain. Leave it open ended. Ideally, I would want everyone to throw something at the villain, but I understand some powers are made for that. So, if you have a power you don't think you can use on the villains, feel free to help civilians.

Once you have written your proposed attack, roll a 6-sided die. The idea is that those with 4,5,6, hit. It is then up the villain to write their parry/hit out. They then get a chance to attack the group. The villains then get to have THREE attacks. These attacks can hit one student, the group of students, or a structure in hopes of using it against the students. You can also use a free attack, not having to roll a die, to endanger citizens. Do remember, that murder is taken as strictly as it is in our world. You then roll 3 6-sided die. Being the villain, you can decide which of the hits apply to which of the attacks.

So, how does this end?

VILLIANS: When you accumulate 10 hits you are knocked out. I may lower this number if we're shitty rollers.

STUDENTS: I made you personalized hits. That being said, ones with lower hits will not be targeted by the villains as much.
JOSEPH, COLLINS, AND DASH: 5 Hits
BRADY, SARAH, AND SHAWN: 4 Hits
DARCY, MILES, MICKEY, AND DELILAH: 3 Hits
DARREN, CHARLIE, MAXWELL, MIRIAM: 2 Hits

All of these are subject to change based on our luck. Because a villain might be easily knocked out in a turn, or literally smush the students. I will tweak as necessary. Also, if you think your character should be higher or lower, hit me up on Discord.

Does this all make sense? Let me know if it does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.