Reactions: Greenie
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Applo
Name: Rohnwen (Rohn) Clawfire
Gander: Female
Race: Human/Dragoon
Position: Striker – Hunter and killer
Your wish: To be reunited with her father

Appearance: (I'm going to do a drawing of her that I will add)

Rohn doesn't consider herself attractive at all, not full human or dragoon, she's not totally covered in black and silver scales. Her back feet and most of her legs are scaled as well as her arms, back of her neck and up into her hairline. She has scattered batched of scales over her stomach, ribs and chest.

She has a long black and silver dragon tail that's spiked at the end. She sometimes uses it as a weapon too.

Of course she has thick claws on both her hands and feet.

She has a pair of twisted black horns that slope back.

Her black hair is thick and kept braided or tied back out of her way.

She wears a sort of leather vest skirt that covers her upper torso and hanges to about her knees. She also wears a loose yellowed shirt under the vest. Her sword is always at her hip and her dagger concealed under her arm. When she carries it, her crossbow goes across her back

Her eyes are a silver gray color, thicker eyebrows and thin lips.

Personality: Rohn, in general, doesn't like people and likes her time alone. However, thanks to her mothers example, she can be nice and polite and get along with most people, as long as they don't cross her.

Rohn is headstrong and stubborn, she will work and work until she gets what she wants, or fight as the case may be. She doesn't get easily deterred.

She shows a lot of confidence in everything she does, but, inside she doubts quite a bit and is self conscious about her appearance and does care about what people think, even though she claims not to. Her mother always said "fake it till you make it" so she acts like what she want's to be. And that is confident and sure of herself.

Weapon(s): She has an adapted double edged broadsword. Instead of the full 40" , she's had 10" removed to suit fighting on a ship. She also had the hilt adapted to fit her clawed hand better with a comfortable leather grip.

She also carries a flintlock pistol when they know they are going into battle.

Rohn also has dagger with a 16" full tang blade that she keeps concealed on her at all times.
Magic: N/A
Skills: As a Striker aboard the ship so is a skilled hunter both at sea and on land. She's been known to jump right into the water with a hooked or injured shark and bring it up on deck that way. She's a good fisherman, despite her impatience with people.

She's also a skilled tracker. Whenever they go ashore for repairs or supplies, it's her job to hunt down food to add to their stores. She likes it that way, so she can get her alone time.

She knows her way around plants and what is eatable and not. Having lived in the wild for a long time she knows the food and herbs she can get.

In addition to knowing how to hunt and find food, she's a fighter. She's fearless in battle and a force to be reckoned with. She knows her limits though and will back down from a fight she can't win, live to fight another day. Unless of course she's pissed off, then it's best to get out of her way because she won't quit.

Being half Dragoon she is still strong with more stamina then seems possible.

She's skilled with her adapted Broadsword in close combat, but her dagger and claws are nearly as deadly.

She's a fairly good shot with her flintlock pistol and her crossbow. Mostly she uses the crossbow when she's hunting on land. She's not a dead aim but she usually hits what she's aiming for. She prefers using her strength more than a long range weapon when she can.

History:

Rohnwen was born to a loving human mother Ina small coastal town. Her father was a Dragoon who never really stayed in one place. He traveled from place to place finding work wherever he went. He had an appetite for adventure. He picked up Rohns mother along the way. She was a thrill seeker, she had to be to keep up with the Dragoon who'd stolen her heart.

However, When she became pregnant and near to give birth, they slowed down and settled in the small town. Her father though, became restless, not one meant to settle. When Rohn was only a small child.

Her father said that he'd return one day but he wanted to try the sea, one adventure he'd never experienced. Rohns mother held on to that and stayed there with their young daughter.

Rohn struggled growing up, living in a town where there were no other Dragoons. Her mother did her best to help Rohn find her place but like her father, she wanted adventure and was unhappy. More than anything though, she wanted to find her father.

She got her chance when she was still a teenager, but the way her chance for adventure came wasn't what she wanted. Her mother had gone out one night to bring in firewood but never came home. When Rohn went out, she found her mother dead in the woods. She still doesn't know what happened but she buried her mother.

With no desire to stay in the small town, where she never fit in anyway.

She tried to join a pirate crew but they laughed at her. She was young and in-experienced. So, Rohn got odd jobs on fishing vessels, saving as much money as she could.

When she wasn't on a shipping vessel, she was out hunting or seeking someone to teach her to fight. She found a retired sailor and worked for him in exchange for lessons in swordplay and archery.

Her goal and motivation was to find her Dragoon father and to do that, she needed to go to sea. The sea she learned, especially on a pirate vessel, satisfied her need for adventure and provided her plenty of challenges and getting the job as a Striker, gave her more solitude than other members of the crew.

She had everything she needed and wanted aboard the ship and so stayed.

(I am assuming she would already be a member but I can change that if need be)

"I agree to the rules my captain has set forth."

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
(I am assuming she would already be a member but I can change that if need be)
That's totally fine!

I don't see any problems with this character, so I'll just accept it here now. Look forward to the image, though!

• Love
That's totally fine!

I don't see any problems with this character, so I'll just accept it here now. Look forward to the image, though!
YAY! I'm excited, I haven't done a group rp in ages so this should be fun :D LOVE PIRATES....ahem....

Yeah I couldn't find an image I liked so I'll draw one...not sure when but I will get her done :)

Sooo how does this work now?

• Love
Read all of the IC!! And then see where you wanna drop Rohn in, lol, make a post and there you go.

Woot woot

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KJDarKnight
I'll likely do an intro post

holy crap you guys write long posts.... I shall do my best!

• Love
Hello new person I'm Cresion who is the youngest person in this RP so you have to agree to everything I say because I am a child who doesn't know any better.
But yeah, hi.

Hello new person I'm Cresion who is the youngest person in this RP so you have to agree to everything I say because I am a child who doesn't know any better.
But yeah, hi.
awwww little baby *pat pat* that just means I should take it upon myself to teach you everything you need to know and keep you in your place.

• Love
  • Love
Then I win! YAY!

• Love
  • Love

So I've been writing a post today and needed some thematically correct music and stumbled across this little gem. I'm partial to Barrett's Privateers (which as it turns out was written in the 1970's).

Also I realised we have both this month's Misc winners in this RP. Congratulations you two and enjoy those snazzy banners.

I'mma snoop your post.

Also thanks. You deserve a fancy sticker *hands a super gold star*

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo