• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Good hanging with fam. Y'all gonna have to play keep away with that cat, Klein is gonna see it for sure.

If it scratches him yep

Heya, ive been feeling a little negligent about talking here so brace yo selves

@Greenie I'm good, late night last night so I'm a little tired

@PoetLore how's the walk along to road to recovery treating you?

@Cresion Breezes Valor is like 80, he has had time to work most of his issues out, also this crew needs all the well balanced and sensible members it can get.

@The Wanderer good to see an animal mak82nd it on board the raider alive espially a cute one though I might be biased towards cats based on my youtubing. When I was creating Ran I totes with giving her a cat, Viktor might have to share occaisonlly :p

@ShiroKiyoshi love Jessica so far, I get avfeeping of Shepard Book feeling from her enterance so far.

@KJDarKnight Well Rohn (all the R names!!) should have her distactuon to hide behind bow what with him being a little distracted (hope kneeing him in the unmentionables didn't come back to haunt ran), haha she could compare kills with ran at some point

@Squee this RP is the bee's knees, I love it

@Greenie I'm good, late night last night so I'm a little tired
Just chill, my dood!!!

As for kitty XD Nevin's a bit of a cat enthusiast as well :'3 Original Nevin had a orange tabby cat hehe.

Started working on Rohns picture :)

Attachments

• 20170604_133102.jpg
    20170604_133102.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 7
@Applo Thank you so much for asking! I am doing SOOOOOO much better. Finally off all medications and able to breathe normally without having a coughing fit!! Those meds made my mind seem so sluggish and foggy. It was hard to concentrate and even harder to write . So...I'm really glad to be on the other side, and very thankful for the upturn in the temperatures and the beautiful late spring days!!

This is a super awesome role play!! Love the characters, and the story. Hoping Sanctus is well... been gone a long time.

That's really great news Poet :D Glad to hear or your feeling so much better :3

KJ: beautiful drawing, you are quite the drawer

• Thank You
Reactions: KJDarKnight
Thanks :) hopefully I can finish her this week. I also need to finish one for @Greenie she asked me to draw Rin :)

Haven't forgotten yours @PoetLore I'm just slow at finishing my art

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Nice to see fellow artist abroad, I draw too but I'm just your fellow high school weeb anime artist, don't mind me :P
Also there's a cat...okay sure why not.

Reactions: KJDarKnight
Nice to see fellow artist abroad, I draw too but I'm just your fellow high school weeb anime artist, don't mind me :P
Psssh You are a super talented artist, Cresion!!!

>.>
<.<

Who I may just commission again quite soon ^^

Lol cats are lucky on ships! Especially black ones

Velasco may get jelly... that should be fun :3

Thanks KJ...take your time..no rush on mine...
I never rush my art cause then it looks bad. Plus I want to color yours in marker so I am waiting for my light table to come in the mail so I can trace it on to better paper for that. Same with @Greenie hopefully it will be here in the next week or so though.

Haha I started with drawing anime style but then as I kept drawing developed my own style. I'd love to see your work!

Psssh You are a super talented artist, Cresion!!!

>.>
<.<

Who I may just commission again quite soon ^^
Finals months has kill my art abilities ;_;
Haha I started with drawing anime style but then as I kept drawing developed my own style. I'd love to see your work!
Points at signature ↓