Do we have a map of the world?

:D

I'mma make a post tonight teehee

Sunday or Monday I'll be on a long drive. Long as in from Alberta to New Brunswick aka about 40+ hours of driving.
Oh good luck with that

Yeah, but you can still buy those swords right? That's all he did. He bought her a nice sword to show his brother up. I'll definitely add the healing perquisite thing.

Also, may I control @PoetLore 's character for the murder house post? Everyone seems to be waiting and I dont know how they are doing.

EDIT: Ah, I see. I wrote it's not handmade. My bad. That isn't what I meant, I'll fix it to show that I meant the brother didn't make it himself.
Thanks for moving things along. I'm so sorry everyone. I am not recovering as well as I'd hoped. I am tired of being sick, and foggy headed. I am bowing out of a lot of things, but I hope you will be patient with me, because i don't want to leave this thread.

Thanks for moving things along. I'm so sorry everyone. I am not recovering as well as I'd hoped. I am tired of being sick, and foggy headed. I am bowing out of a lot of things, but I hope you will be patient with me, because i don't want to leave this thread.
No issue. I will keep Arryn alive for you until you're well so just enjoy reading for now.

Reactions: PoetLore
@PoetLore I'm so so so happy to see you!!! I really hope you get better soon ;w; *hugs* all the best and more!

• Love
Oh we're alive again, the problem is that I'm going to Chicago for a few days so no post from me, sorry :(.

Waiting for Greenie's post like:

tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
Lol XD I admit I am always inspired for this rp but it will be late tonight :P

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
No issue, I'll just wait.

tenor.gif

We will always have a spot open for you when you recover.

Last edited:
We will always have a spot open for you when you recover.

Thank you...I am getting there. I am catching up on the stuff I missed. I'll be posting in the next day or two...thank you so much! I love this thread.

• Love
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
  • Love
You are such a sweetheart Greenie! So I think I am caught up reading. It seems to me we need a post from Alerio. Or am I wrong?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
You are such a sweetheart Greenie! So I think I am caught up reading. It seems to me we need a post from Alerio. Or am I wrong?
Alerio [Sanctus] has been offline for five weeks now, so Squee is going to NPC him, but atm we are waiting on no one. The house murder scene is over, I NPCed everyone out of it. So Arryn can go wherever now, ship, tavern, catch up with the other group.

Yeah I thought we were all headed back. That will make things much easier for me then since Arryn is in kind of a mood, she wouldn't seek out the others.

Hopefully Sanctus is ok.

Reactions: Greenie
I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean and thought about this roleplay. Ship battles are gonna be so fun.

Guys, guess who's sick because of a trip to Detroit? (Hint: It's me.)

I built a church there. It was cold. Doing the roof sucked.
I actually wanted to go to Chicago but I took a wrong turn and ended up in Detroit, it was real abandoned.