I'm kinda intrigued by aiming for Chicago and getting Detroit, also feel better soon Cres :)

Hi, I was wondering if this is still open for sign-ups? ^-^

Okay, thank you. I'll start woking on it. ^-^

2 days in a row off! I should be able to post then

Ayyyye glad to hear it!!

I have to make a mini post but I may wait til then :3

Reactions: PoetLore
My next post will be when we get on the boat. Klein will return, probably glaring at Arryn, and Jessica will offer her services.

Nevin has to talk to Arryn lol. WHY does he have Ran's clothes? Wutta mystery.

"Eh... I was gonna get her a new pair sewn, y'know? She needs them clothes, and as a boatswain, I gotta make sure things are goin' well, eh. It's my duty." *puffs out chest and acts holier than thou*

I swear he is actually a VERY swell dude.

• Love
Nevin has to talk to Arryn lol. WHY does he have Ran's clothes? Wutta mystery.

"Eh... I was gonna get her a new pair sewn, y'know? She needs them clothes, and as a boatswain, I gotta make sure things are goin' well, eh. It's my duty." *puffs out chest and acts holier than thou*

I swear he is actually a VERY swell dude.
I bet. He should be careful touching Klein's uniform.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
It's June, June equals finals, finals equals bad bad news for me.

I bet. He should be careful touching Klein's uniform.
Klein's a pretty boy, yes, but this rp has Nevin straight xD he wouldn't touch a guy's clothes.

My next post will be when we get on the boat. Klein will return, probably glaring at Arryn, and Jessica will offer her services.

Aww...why glaring at Arryn? What? he can threaten her but doesn't like it when he gets it back?? PFT..

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Aww...why glaring at Arryn? What? he can threaten her but doesn't like it when he gets it back?? PFT..
He is a kid pratically only knowing killing. He is tantrum prone.

I may be interested in joining up

I have a question Squee. On pirate ships they had a position called "Striker" which were basically the ones who hunted food, fish, sharks, sea turtles etc.... and hunted when they crew went ashore. They were also skilled fighters (in history, they hated Spaniards so they were loyal and their job was to hunt and to kill)

Is that something I could do here?

• Love