• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim rapped her fingers against the table once again. The Kitsune dropped several papers she held, and began picking them up. She then walked over.

"The manager wanted you to review these, Ms Kim." She said nervously as she handed in the papers.

"Thank you, I will review them when we're done." Kim said, putting the papers aside. Several computers in the back whirred. Numbers and letters flashed all over the screen. Kim looked at them, clicked her tongue, and turned back to the group. "Alright, Kenjiro lies. He says he's anti-Corp, but he's allied himself with many organizations around the Multiverse. The four of us are also working with him. Those vials you have, Hanako, and yes, I know you have them, are part of a project he's been working on. "Identity Neutralization." Or something like that? Anyway, he's working with us. He just wants control. He wants to rule the world, maybe even the Multiverse. Kenjiro isn't who he says he is!"

@Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai @The Great Detective
"... I... Is this true?"

Bailey wasn't sure where this was going, but for some reason, this was starting to ramble and jumble up her head at this rate.

@Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin

Kim nodded. She directed her hands to an old picture depicting three people. A Younger Kim, A Younger Kenjiro, and another man. They stood in front of a Church. The three people seemed happy. Kim wore a patch with the symbol of the WHO:

who-logo-wallpaper-1024x997.jpg

The other man wore the logo of the United Nations Council for Earth's Defense:

latest

"That man next to me is my father, Chung Il Park. He was a member of the UNCED, I was a member of the World Health Organization. This picture was shot in Korea, during the Unification Conflict. That was the Korean Cathedral. Our temporary base there." She arranged the picture. "Kenjiro had my father killed by his own men after he disobeyed an order. I took to this company, and pleaded the CEO, an old family friend, to take me in. He didn't have an heir to the corporation, so he made me the next CEO. I worked hard in the Medicine and Biotech division, making several developments."

Several newspaper clippings were on the wall, all with different dates, showing various things she had done.

Kim continued. "And now here I am. Leader of the World's Largest Megacorp, creating genetic modifications, advancing Human Evolution." Kim seemed angry. "All of us have connections to Kenjiro. Annaliesia was engaged to his brother, His sister married into Shiawase, He's cousins with Ekaterina, and he was childhood friends with my father. Kenjiro says he wants to restore the world to the Old Days, No, what he does want is complete economic collapse, which will happen if you allow him to wipe us out. We keep the Economy stable. Without us, even the smaller corps would fall." Kim clicked her tongue.

The Kitsune whimpered. "Miss Kim? Some men are at the bottom. They carry guns, and have UN patches on."

Kim cursed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Christ. Kenjiro really wants me dead. Didn't even want to wait until you returned." She sighed, and went to a microphone. "Alright, all employees tasked with data storage, send all the data to Hong Kong, and tell everyone there to go to Korea, Seoul to be exact." She straightened her blouse. "Everyone not tasked with something, stall those soldiers!" Kim then took her finger off of the microphone.

"I have more to tell you. I can't die just yet."

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Great Detective @york
Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin

"And after the economy collapses, he'll assert himself as the 'Supreme Leader' or something... Right?" Hanako seemed a bit puzzled by this new development, but, not very surprised... Everything seemed like it had been practically handed to them on a platter, so, somehow, this outcome didn't seem as jarring to him... Despite how he was, he did suspect something was a little fishy, as things up to this point, ahd been too easy for comfort... Far too easy in fact...​

Kim nodded. She directed her hands to an old picture depicting three people. A Younger Kim, A Younger Kenjiro, and another man. They stood in front of a Church. The three people seemed happy. Kim wore a patch with the symbol of the WHO:

who-logo-wallpaper-1024x997.jpg

The other man wore the logo of the United Nations Council for Earth's Defense:

latest

"That man next to me is my father, Chung Il Park. He was a member of the UNCED, I was a member of the World Health Organization. This picture was shot in Korea, during the Unification Conflict. That was the Korean Cathedral. Our temporary base there." She arranged the picture. "Kenjiro had my father killed by his own men after he disobeyed an order. I took to this company, and pleaded the CEO, an old family friend, to take me in. He didn't have an heir to the corporation, so he made me the next CEO. I worked hard in the Medicine and Biotech division, making several developments."

Several newspaper clippings were on the wall, all with different dates, showing various things she had done.

Kim continued. "And now here I am. Leader of the World's Largest Megacorp, creating genetic modifications, advancing Human Evolution." Kim seemed angry. "All of us have connections to Kenjiro. Annaliesia was engaged to his brother, His sister married into Shiawase, He's cousins with Ekaterina, and he was childhood friends with my father. Kenjiro says he wants to restore the world to the Old Days, No, what he does want is complete economic collapse, which will happen if you allow him to wipe us out. We keep the Economy stable. Without us, even the smaller corps would fall." Kim clicked her tongue.

The Kitsune whimpered. "Miss Kim? Some men are at the bottom. They carry guns, and have UN patches on."

Kim cursed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Christ. Kenjiro really wants me dead. Didn't even want to wait until you returned." She sighed, and went to a microphone. "Alright, all employees tasked with data storage, send all the data to Hong Kong, and tell everyone there to go to Korea, Seoul to be exact." She straightened her blouse. "Everyone not tasked with something, stall those soldiers!" Kim then took her finger off of the microphone.

"I have more to tell you. I can't die just yet."

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Great Detective @york
Bailey felt the chills go down her spine when it came to this revelation. What was all the purpose of this? All of this... ? She couldn't think that clearly at the moment, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to put all of this together.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin @york

062.png

This guy... really is nonchalant.

Well, whatever. At least he's... decently aware of the situation, right? Well, not really, it seemed, but either way, time's a wastin'. Akane continued to point her weapon at the man, the Dominator recognizing him as mentally unstable and activating. Still, as powerful and useful as this weapon was, Akane really didn't want to use it, especially with an organic target.

Being a good officer meant knowing when to shoot, but being a great officer meant knowing when not to.

"I won't ask you again, sir! Put your hands in the air, or I'll have to add "resisting arrest" to your list of charges!"

@Kaykay @Jeremi
"C'mon, I'm tired, and sick of this game already," he sighed. "Go home, or I'm gonna make you."

The man drew his sword, taking it in both hands and taking a ready position.

@Verite @Jeremi

Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin

"And after the economy collapses, he'll assert himself as the 'Supreme Leader' or something... Right?" Hanako seemed a bit puzzled by this new development, but, not very surprised... Everything seemed like it had been practically handed to them on a platter, so, somehow, this outcome didn't seem as jarring to him... Despite how he was, he did suspect something was a little fishy, as things up to this point, ahd been too easy for comfort... Far too easy in fact...​
Bailey felt the chills go down her spine when it came to this revelation. What was all the purpose of this? All of this... ? She couldn't think that clearly at the moment, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to put all of this together.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin @york

"Right." Kim nodded. She typed a passcode into something on a wall. "Let's go." She said as a door slid open. Inside, there were vials of viruses stacked up in holders. Kim put some into a cooler. "We can not let him get these." She said.

The Kitsune followed. "Miss Kim, we need to go. The Helicopter's on the roof waiting." She said, brushing her kimono off.

Kim sighed. "Right. I'll uh, catch you later. Hopefully." The Korean CEO gave a small smile as she pulled her lab coat off of a chair.

An Elevator could take you down.

Go down to the first floor?

((OoC: AT THIS POINT IN TIME, ALL CHARACTERS SHOULD BE RECEIVING THEIR MEMORIES BACK. You don't have to receive the powers just yet. Just the memories.))

@Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @Kaykay @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @BarrenThin @C.T. @Bomb @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Mighty Roman @CCC Kouhai @I need people to go to Unitas.))

"Right." Kim nodded. She typed a passcode into something on a wall. "Let's go." She said as a door slid open. Inside, there were vials of viruses stacked up in holders. Kim put some into a cooler. "We can not let him get these." She said.

The Kitsune followed. "Miss Kim, we need to go. The Helicopter's on the roof waiting." She said, brushing her kimono off.

Kim sighed. "Right. I'll uh, catch you later. Hopefully." The Korean CEO gave a small smile as she pulled her lab coat off of a chair.

((OoC: AT THIS POINT IN TIME, ALL CHARACTERS SHOULD BE RECEIVING THEIR MEMORIES BACK. You don't have to receive the powers just yet. Just the memories.))

@Atomyk @york @The Great Detective @Kaykay @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @BarrenThin @C.T. @Bomb @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Mighty Roman @CCC Kouhai @I need people to go to Unitas.))
Even though it appeared that Bailey was having a strange moment for herself, with everything going on as it was now... she felt a strong... determination to go on with this... to set things right hopefully.

Stepping over to the elevator that was waiting for them, the woman couldn't help but look over to Kim and the Kitsune before moving forwards.

"Hey..."

tumblr_inline_n8oa0gS2gy1rlr0ll.png

"Be careful out there..."

With that said, Bailey...

No, Blake Belladonna went to the elevator towards the first floor.

@EVERYONE​

"C'mon, I'm tired, and sick of this game already," he sighed. "Go home, or I'm gonna make you."

@Verite @Jeremi

"If I had my ghosts I'd have you feel like crap! But I don't so..." Perona would look over to her compatriots. "Can't you just shoot him already?"

@Verite @Kaykay

@Verite @Jeremi
"If I had my ghosts I'd have you feel like crap! But I don't so..." Perona would look over to her compatriots. "Can't you just shoot him already?"

@Verite @Kaykay
090.png

"Tch. I really didn't wanna have to do this, but you asked for it, sir!" Akane exclaimed, her Dominator automatically preparing as her eyes shone a bright cyan for a brief moment from the gun.

N O N - L E T H A L P A R A L Y Z E R

A feminine voice could be heard from the gun as it shifted about, transforming a bit as Akane aimed the weapon at the man's head, before pulling the trigger. A well-placed shot would hopefully be able to knock this guy out.

tumblr_nf190nx3bq1qa94xto1_500.gif

@Jeremi @Kaykay

Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective @Kaykay @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @BarrenThin @C.T. @Bomb @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Mighty Roman @CCC Kouhai

Hanako nodded, looking rather serious as he entered the elevator to go down to the first floor... Though, it was on that elevator that he was beginning to feel... Different; at first, he felt almost devoid of all emotions, as if all of his feelings of compassion, and most importantly, purpose, seemed to suddenly vanish. Then, it all suddenly came flooding back, stronger than before, it confused him, but, yet... His memories practically clashed with one another, one of his life as Hanako Musoka, the CEO of the "Yuki Yume" corporation, and the destined successor to his father... Not just that, but, he was also quite popular, even if he didn't exactly try to draw attention to himself, and over the years, he had begun to share some sort of mutual bond with a rather prominent Company client; Katsuko. However, suddenly, the memories of someone else seemed to crash into this set of memories, or... Were they his own memories? It was difficult to tell; he could only remember bits and pieces... A fallen child, a friend... A family... And then... Flowers? Then... Sadness, then, an searing pain... Everything went black from there, but, he couldn't help but feel these memories were incomplete; he was unable to feel anything from them, nor recognize much in them... If these were his "true" memories coming back to him, then, there was a key component missing from these memories, a key component that might just return to him... If he were lucky enough...​

090.png

"Tch. I really didn't wanna have to do this, but you asked for it, sir!" Akane exclaimed, her Dominator automatically preparing as her eyes shone a bright cyan for a brief moment from the gun.

A feminine voice could be heard from the gun as it shifted about, transforming a bit as Akane aimed the weapon at the man's head, before pulling the trigger. A well-placed shot would hopefully be able to knock this guy out.

@Jeremi @Kaykay

@Verite @Kaykay
"He's under arrest, not being executed!" Goto exclaimed.

"Woah!"

Seeing the Dominator begin to move, Toshiro suddenly realized something. She wasn't playing around. This was no joke, he was under arrest. Still, he didn't want to be controlled by some probably poorly paid worker class woman. He noted where the gun was aimed and moved out of the way.

Or tried. His surprise made him a little bit slow to react and he was knocked out with a shot to the head. Ouch.

"...Woohoo?"

Misao and perhaps others thought he'd put up more of a fight, but being a CEO of a big company and a big family didn't magically make him immune to guns and stuff, apparently. The guy was just a human after all.

@Verite @Jeremi

"Woah!"

Seeing the Dominator begin to move, Toshiro suddenly realized something. She wasn't playing around. This was no joke, he was under arrest. Still, he didn't want to be controlled by some probably poorly paid worker class woman. He noted where the gun was aimed and moved out of the way.

Or tried. His surprise made him a little bit slow to react and he was knocked out with a shot to the head. Ouch.

"...Woohoo?"

Misao and perhaps others thought he'd put up more of a fight, but being a CEO of a big company and a big family didn't magically make him immune to guns and stuff, apparently. The guy was just a human after all.

@Verite @Jeremi
pp34_zps264256b0.png

"... I warned him," Akane could only sigh to herself, before holstering her Dominator again. She figured he'd put up more of a fight, but then again, for all he knew, with the way he dressed and that weird sword he used, the CEO was probably some kid who watched one too many samurai movies and developed chuunibyou from them or something.

Still, why did she feel like the bad guy right now? After all, he did resist... though it seemed like he didn't fully realize the gravity of his situation. Well, she'll hear more about this later, so whatever.

Mission acomplished. Woohoo. Though before they could celebrate, they had to bring this young man back to headquarters, and...

pp23_zpse49bd191.png

"In the meantime, before we deliver him back to base... Ah, does anyone see a first-aid kit nearby? Not just for the young man here who... hopefully does not have a concussion after I knocked him into the ground, but more for Miss Natsuki?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi

090.png

@Jeremi @Kaykay

@Verite @Kaykay

@Verite @Jeremi

"Woah!"

"...Woohoo?"

@Verite @Jeremi

pp34_zps264256b0.png

"... I warned him," Akane could only sigh to herself, before holstering her Dominator again. She figured he'd put up more of a fight, but then again, for all he knew, with the way he dressed and that weird sword he used, the CEO was probably some kid who watched one too many samurai movies and developed chuunibyou from them or something.

Still, why did she feel like the bad guy right now? After all, he did resist... though it seemed like he didn't fully realize the gravity of his situation. Well, she'll hear more about this later, so whatever.

Mission acomplished. Woohoo. Though before they could celebrate, they had to bring this young man back to headquarters, and...

pp23_zpse49bd191.png

"In the meantime, before we deliver him back to base... Ah, does anyone see a first-aid kit nearby? Not just for the young man here who... hopefully does not have a concussion after I knocked him into the ground, but more for Miss Natsuki?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi

Several shots would fire in the hallway. Several smoke grenades would also be thrown.

If you looked, several soldiers would be equipped with gas masks, and assault rifles. They wore unidentifiable Body Armor. They spoke in some language that sounded like a mix of Mandarin, Afrikaans, and English. Or maybe it was all three? Their body armor was heavy. One of them wore the White Armor of a Medic, and they had the Red Cross on their armor to show. The others wore blue UN armor. The one who spoke English changed to Japanese.

"United Nations Council for Earth's Defense, Identify yourselves. You are intruders, and will be dealt with properly. State your clearances!" He said.

The other soldier wearing UN Armor began to speak as well. He had a thick South African accent. "Speak up. It appears that you have attacked someone with special UN Clearance. You will be taken into Section 9's custody, and dealt with by the Shiawase family, and the Imperial Family of Japan in front of the UN Security Council unless you have proper clearance."

The Medic was checking the status of Natsuki and Shiawase. The medic appeared to be female, ((It's not Riley.)) and carried a kit with all sorts of tools. "They're both going to make it." She said in a Chinese accent. "Contact Miss Shiawase."

The South African soldier nodded, and spoke into a microphone. After a few minute wait, a woman in traditional clothing would appear.

Anime-girls-wearing-Kimono-medouri-31493656-640-480.jpg

You would recognize her as Ayaka Shiawase, Fiancee of Toshiro, and Princess of Japan.

She had a shocked look on her face. "What the hell is happening here?" She said.

Several shots would fire in the hallway. Several smoke grenades would also be thrown.

If you looked, several soldiers would be equipped with gas masks, and assault rifles. They wore unidentifiable Body Armor. They spoke in some language that sounded like a mix of Mandarin, Afrikaans, and English. Or maybe it was all three? Their body armor was heavy. One of them wore the White Armor of a Medic, and they had the Red Cross on their armor to show. The others wore blue UN armor. The one who spoke English changed to Japanese.

"United Nations Council for Earth's Defense, Identify yourselves. You are intruders, and will be dealt with properly. State your clearances!" He said.

The other soldier wearing UN Armor began to speak as well. He had a thick South African accent. "Speak up. It appears that you have attacked someone with special UN Clearance. You will be taken into Section 9's custody, and dealt with by the Shiawase family, and the Imperial Family of Japan in front of the UN Security Council unless you have proper clearance."

The Medic was checking the status of Natsuki and Shiawase. The medic appeared to be female, ((It's not Riley.)) and carried a kit with all sorts of tools. "They're both going to make it." She said in a Chinese accent. "Contact Miss Shiawase."

The South African soldier nodded, and spoke into a microphone. After a few minute wait, a woman in traditional clothing would appear.

Anime-girls-wearing-Kimono-medouri-31493656-640-480.jpg

You would recognize her as Ayaka Shiawase, Fiancee of Toshiro, and Princess of Japan.

She had a shocked look on her face. "What the hell is happening here?" She said.
022.png

Oh. Whoa. Uh, alright. This was kinda bad. But she could explain. After all, they had clearance to do this.

Right?

Well, more importantly, it looked like Natsuki was going to be okay, but now Akane had to explain herself and the others on why they happened to storm into the place. Were they even given warrants? Shit... If warrants were given, Akane probably lost it then. It didn't really help that the two people accompanying her were gang members.

Alright, deep breaths. Let's go. Smooth talking time. You can do this. Putting on her tough serious face, Akane spoke.

028.png

"Well, then luckily for us, we do have clearance," Akane said in response to the soldier with the South African accent, "It looks like Mr. Shiawase's UN Clearance has been overridden with our UN Clearance. I'm Inspector Kana Hanazawa of Section 2, and these are my associates, Joan Jaffa and Karin Hida," she spoke, begrudgingly using her false identity again as she took charge of the situation, "This is a covert operation, a collaboration with Section 9 and the United Nations. For verification, you may consult Major Motoko Kusanagi on the matter."

No one would ever suspect she hardly had any idea of what she was talking about.

Shifting her attention to Ayaka, Akane would continue speaking either way.

091.png

"Miss Shiawase, I'm afraid that your fiance is under arrest on the charges of suspicion of corruption & conspiracy, and on a lesser note, resisting arrest and obstruction of justice. Any questions?"

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Kaykay

Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective @Kaykay @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @BarrenThin @C.T. @Bomb @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Gen. Magic Senpai @Mighty Roman @CCC Kouhai

Hanako nodded, looking rather serious as he entered the elevator to go down to the first floor... Though, it was on that elevator that he was beginning to feel... Different; at first, he felt almost devoid of all emotions, as if all of his feelings of compassion, and most importantly, purpose, seemed to suddenly vanish. Then, it all suddenly came flooding back, stronger than before, it confused him, but, yet... His memories practically clashed with one another, one of his life as Hanako Musoka, the CEO of the "Yuki Yume" corporation, and the destined successor to his father... Not just that, but, he was also quite popular, even if he didn't exactly try to draw attention to himself, and over the years, he had begun to share some sort of mutual bond with a rather prominent Company client; Katsuko. However, suddenly, the memories of someone else seemed to crash into this set of memories, or... Were they his own memories? It was difficult to tell; he could only remember bits and pieces... A fallen child, a friend... A family... And then... Flowers? Then... Sadness, then, an searing pain... Everything went black from there, but, he couldn't help but feel these memories were incomplete; he was unable to feel anything from them, nor recognize much in them... If these were his "true" memories coming back to him, then, there was a key component missing from these memories, a key component that might just return to him... If he were lucky enough...​

Even though it appeared that Bailey was having a strange moment for herself, with everything going on as it was now... she felt a strong... determination to go on with this... to set things right hopefully.

Stepping over to the elevator that was waiting for them, the woman couldn't help but look over to Kim and the Kitsune before moving forwards.

"Hey..."

tumblr_inline_n8oa0gS2gy1rlr0ll.png

"Be careful out there..."

With that said, Bailey...

No, Blake Belladonna went to the elevator towards the first floor.

@EVERYONE​

You would pass various floors. The elevator was glass, so you could see into offices where people were running around with papers and computers, and knocking tables and desks over. It was chaos, but orderly chaos.

Lieutenant Michael was waiting for you. He shook his head. "Hey, Makiko? Do you still have some Aspirin? I'm having a massive headache, and I can't tell what's real, and what's not. Apparently, I share the same name as Ekaterina, Kellyn, and I'm something called a 'Pokemon Ranger?' Whatever that is." He shook his head. "Anyway, let's go. We have to finish work, eh? I believe... The group at Unitas has not checked in..."

He looked different. He wore a red jacket under his Blue Peacekeeper armor, and he wore a watch of some sort. He seemed ready to go despite his headache.

latest

Go with Michael to Unitas?

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai

022.png

Oh. Whoa. Uh, alright. This was kinda bad. But she could explain. After all, they had clearance to do this.

Right?

Well, more importantly, it looked like Natsuki was going to be okay, but now Akane had to explain herself and the others on why they happened to storm into the place. Were they even given warrants? Shit... If warrants were given, Akane probably lost it then. It didn't really help that the two people accompanying her were gang members.

Alright, deep breaths. Let's go. Smooth talking time. You can do this. Putting on her tough serious face, Akane spoke.

028.png

"Well, then luckily for us, we do have clearance," Akane said in response to the soldier with the South African accent, "It looks like Mr. Shiawase's UN Clearance has been overridden with our UN Clearance. I'm Inspector Kana Hanazawa of Section 2, and these are my associates, Joan Jaffa and Karin Hida," she spoke, begrudgingly using her false identity again as she took charge of the situation, "This is a covert operation, a collaboration with Section 9 and the United Nations. For verification, you may consult Major Motoko Kusanagi on the matter."

No one would ever suspect she hardly had any idea of what she was talking about.

Shifting her attention to Ayaka, Akane would continue speaking either way.

091.png

"Miss Shiawase, I'm afraid that your fiance is under arrest on the charges of suspicion of corruption & conspiracy, and on a lesser note, resisting arrest and obstruction of justice. Any questions?"

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Kaykay
The South African soldier blinked. "I don't think you have full understanding. We are the United Nations Council for Earth's Defense. In a case where Earth and the Multiverse may be at risk, our, and our associates, Security Clearance overrides all. As long as it falls under the Directives, we have full authority." He sighed. "By attacking him, you may have just put the Multiverse in danger, and therefore we take control. Now, you are under UNCED Custody. You are entitled to all of your rights."

Ayaka would purse her lips. "Imperial Immunity." She said, showing her ID. "This should clear all of his charges."

The American Soldier sighed. "We're really sorry about this." He said. "We understand you were just doing your job. We'll see what we can do to clear it up."

The South African soldier nodded. "Would you like more of an explanation for what's happening? I believe you're entitled to one."

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite

You would pass various floors. The elevator was glass, so you could see into offices where people were running around with papers and computers, and knocking tables and desks over. It was chaos, but orderly chaos.

Lieutenant Michael was waiting for you. He shook his head. "Hey, Makiko? Do you still have some Aspirin? I'm having a massive headache, and I can't tell what's real, and what's not. Apparently, I share the same name as Ekaterina, Kellyn, and I'm something called a 'Pokemon Ranger?' Whatever that is." He shook his head. "Anyway, let's go. We have to finish work, eh? I believe... The group at Unitas has not checked in..."

He looked different. He wore a red jacket under his Blue Peacekeeper armor, and he wore a watch of some sort. He seemed ready to go despite his headache.

latest

Go with Michael to Unitas?

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai
Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin

Hanako seemed confused himself... His appearance stayed the same as it had before... But, his head throbbed... He knew he shared the identity with someone else, but, the memories he had recieved felt incomplete... And... No matter how many times, or how hard he would try, he couldn't recall the name of that other person, as if there was something preventing a total recollection, something he still lacked, something he knew he had to find... Somehow... And for the time being, the only place he figured he might be able to recover more of his identity, was to follow Micheal to Unitas, in hopes of finding the answers he sought... And in order to put an end to this puzzling scenario he had gotten himself caught up in...​

Kellyn would look at Tony as he asked what the machine was.

"They can't hear you, so I'll explain. It's a program designed to train soldiers in Live Fire Situations. It's extremely realistic, but you can come out whenever. You also don't suffer pain when someone hits you. It''s basically a military simulation." Kellyn nodded. "Now, I have some stuff to explain if you would like to hear it. It's about Kiku, the United Nations, and this company."

@DapperDogman @Bomb

Kiku held her assault rifle in her hands, and ducked into. She motioned Meiko to follow her. "Over here, I have an idea." She said. Several riot troops would walk past the alley. "Come on, let's go."

@Mari

The South African soldier blinked. "I don't think you have full understanding. We are the United Nations Council for Earth's Defense. In a case where Earth and the Multiverse may be at risk, our, and our associates, Security Clearance overrides all. As long as it falls under the Directives, we have full authority." He sighed. "By attacking him, you may have just put the Multiverse in danger, and therefore we take control. Now, you are under UNCED Custody. You are entitled to all of your rights."

Ayaka would purse her lips. "Imperial Immunity." She said, showing her ID. "This should clear all of his charges."

The American Soldier sighed. "We're really sorry about this." He said. "We understand you were just doing your job. We'll see what we can do to clear it up."

The South African soldier nodded. "Would you like more of an explanation for what's happening? I believe you're entitled to one."

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite
pp22_zpsfada74da.png

"... Um, yeah. That... That would be great," Akane could only say in response to the offer of an explanation.

The more she talked, the worse things seemed to be, so for now, she decided to keep her mouth shut, and hoped that the others around her would follow suit.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin

Kellyn would look at Tony as he asked what the machine was.

"They can't hear you, so I'll explain. It's a program designed to train soldiers in Live Fire Situations. It's extremely realistic, but you can come out whenever. You also don't suffer pain when someone hits you. It''s basically a military simulation." Kellyn nodded. "Now, I have some stuff to explain if you would like to hear it. It's about Kiku, the United Nations, and this company."

@DapperDogman @Bomb

Kiku held her assault rifle in her hands, and ducked into. She motioned Meiko to follow her. "Over here, I have an idea." She said. Several riot troops would walk past the alley. "Come on, let's go."

@Mari

Meiko nodded. This was a good thing, she thought, having the daughter of the bad guy on her side. It was probably the best thing possible under the circumstances. "Okay, you seem to know this place much better than I would," she said, "so I'll follow along. " She started to follow, and then she thought of something.

"But it might be extremely useful if I had a weapon of some kind as well?"

@The Silver Paladin

Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin

Hanako seemed confused himself... His appearance stayed the same as it had before... But, his head throbbed... He knew he shared the identity with someone else, but, the memories he had recieved felt incomplete... And... No matter how many times, or how hard he would try, he couldn't recall the name of that other person, as if there was something preventing a total recollection, something he still lacked, something he knew he had to find... Somehow... And for the time being, the only place he figured he might be able to recover more of his identity, was to follow Micheal to Unitas, in hopes of finding the answers he sought... And in order to put an end to this puzzling scenario he had gotten himself caught up in...​

When you get to Unitas after a long drive across the entire city, You enter an extremely fancy lobby. A fountain with a statue in the center is in there, an empty Receptionists Desk made of the finest wood is to the left. A Janitor is cleaning up a gigantic pool of water next to the fountain, muttering angrily about 'Damn Kids plunging into fountains.' It seemed Miles was there.

Screens were next to Renaissance and Baroque era paintings, and the screens depicted various Unitas creations and developments. Several ads featuring various celebrities made by Unitas, and others featuring Annaliesia herself.

A group of people milled around an elevator. Go to it?

When you get to Unitas after a long drive across the entire city, You enter an extremely fancy lobby. A fountain with a statue in the center is in there, an empty Receptionists Desk made of the finest wood is to the left. A Janitor is cleaning up a gigantic pool of water next to the fountain, muttering angrily about 'Damn Kids plunging into fountains.' It seemed Miles was there.

Screens were next to Renaissance and Baroque era paintings, and the screens depicted various Unitas creations and developments. Several ads featuring various celebrities made by Unitas, and others featuring Annaliesia herself.

A group of people milled around an elevator. Go to it?
Hanako Musoka
@The Silver Paladin @Others

Hanako frowned, looking around at the area, it looked almost... Normal to him, but, yet, somehow, surreal, like he was looking at it with two different mindsets, at the same time... SHaking his head, he decided to go for it and enter the elevator... It was now or never; he needed his full memories back... But, in order for that to happen, he felt like he needed something else too... Maybe... Lost powers? Who knows though, given that he wasn't entirely sure what he was missing that was causing this "gap" in his "alternate" set of memories.​

Status
Not open for further replies.