• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanako Musoka
@The Silver Paladin @Others

Hanako frowned, looking around at the area, it looked almost... Normal to him, but, yet, somehow, surreal, like he was looking at it with two different mindsets, at the same time... SHaking his head, he decided to go for it and enter the elevator... It was now or never; he needed his full memories back... But, in order for that to happen, he felt like he needed something else too... Maybe... Lost powers? Who knows though, given that he wasn't entirely sure what he was missing that was causing this "gap" in his "alternate" set of memories.​
After an elevator ride, you would arrive in a mall. A woman would walk towards you. She seemeds pissed off.

d271348aadd57be1d93e9ec70adfcd62.jpg

She held a device in her hand, and she was muttering something. When she saw the group she sighed.

"Are you all here to see Miss Adler? She's a very busy woman, and you shouldn't be bothering her."

Peacekeeper Lieutenant Michael- er- the Pokemon Ranger Kellyn spoke up. "We're here on official United Nations Business. If you don't mind. It's very urgent that we need to speak with here."

"Alright, fine, just follow me." The woman would say, pissed off. This woman seemed very different from the Kitsune who guided you to meet Kim. "I'll be with you, if you don't mind. I'm her private secretary. Everything she does, she doesn't do anything without it going through me."

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman

Meiko nodded. This was a good thing, she thought, having the daughter of the bad guy on her side. It was probably the best thing possible under the circumstances. "Okay, you seem to know this place much better than I would," she said, "so I'll follow along. " She started to follow, and then she thought of something.

"But it might be extremely useful if I had a weapon of some kind as well?"

@The Silver Paladin

You would feel a riot shield and assault rifle on your back.

Kiku loaded a clip into your rifle. "Dad's really concerned with training me, since I have to take the company over in two years." She said sadly. "I don't want to! I just want to live my life free of responsibility, you know?" The young schoolgirl looked silly in body armor, but she wore it well. A helicopter flew above, and rioters shouted on the next street. It seemed you would have a few moments of quiet.

Kellyn would look at Tony as he asked what the machine was.

"They can't hear you, so I'll explain. It's a program designed to train soldiers in Live Fire Situations. It's extremely realistic, but you can come out whenever. You also don't suffer pain when someone hits you. It''s basically a military simulation." Kellyn nodded. "Now, I have some stuff to explain if you would like to hear it. It's about Kiku, the United Nations, and this company."

@DapperDogman @Bomb

Kiku held her assault rifle in her hands, and ducked into. She motioned Meiko to follow her. "Over here, I have an idea." She said. Several riot troops would walk past the alley. "Come on, let's go."

@Mari
"...What's this about?" Ken asked, being lost for so long cuz Bomb accidentally neglected this RP.

@DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin

After an elevator ride, you would arrive in a mall. A woman would walk towards you. She seemeds pissed off.

d271348aadd57be1d93e9ec70adfcd62.jpg

She held a device in her hand, and she was muttering something. When she saw the group she sighed.

"Are you all here to see Miss Adler? She's a very busy woman, and you shouldn't be bothering her."

Peacekeeper Lieutenant Michael- er- the Pokemon Ranger Kellyn spoke up. "We're here on official United Nations Business. If you don't mind. It's very urgent that we need to speak with here."

"Alright, fine, just follow me." The woman would say, pissed off. This woman seemed very different from the Kitsune who guided you to meet Kim. "I'll be with you, if you don't mind. I'm her private secretary. Everything she does, she doesn't do anything without it going through me."

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman
Hanako Musoka
@CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Welp, someone wasn't in such a good mood today, then again... Neither was Hanako, but, he wasn't really angry either, just a bit out of it to say the least, he nodded at her statement, following her without a single word... His thoughts were still elsewhere, probably trying to piece together the fragmented memories he had recieved not too long ago, but, thinking about them too much was starting to hurt his head... If only he knew what exactly it was that he was missing... It was really bothering him, but... As long as he kept on going, maybe, this would all just resolve itself...​

You would feel a riot shield and assault rifle on your back.

Kiku loaded a clip into your rifle. "Dad's really concerned with training me, since I have to take the company over in two years." She said sadly. "I don't want to! I just want to live my life free of responsibility, you know?" The young schoolgirl looked silly in body armor, but she wore it well. A helicopter flew above, and rioters shouted on the next street. It seemed you would have a few moments of quiet.

Meiko realized that she had some weapon and a means of defense on her, so she put them in hand. She ensured the assault rifle was ready to fire, as she then listened to Kiku's talk. On some level she could understand how Kiku felt, but Meiko also knew that people had more responsibility for themselves, and for others, many times more than they actually realized.

"I understand," Meiko sympathized, "but of course, there is always much more to life than wanting to be free. We have to take care of some things, right? So we can really be free, and worry-free, once we take care of business!" She then kept her attention on the helicopter that flew over, and the rioters. Would they need to act soon? She wondered.

@The Silver Paladin

Hanako Musoka
@CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Welp, someone wasn't in such a good mood today, then again... Neither was Hanako, but, he wasn't really angry either, just a bit out of it to say the least, he nodded at her statement, following her without a single word... His thoughts were still elsewhere, probably trying to piece together the fragmented memories he had recieved not too long ago, but, thinking about them too much was starting to hurt his head... If only he knew what exactly it was that he was missing... It was really bothering him, but... As long as he kept on going, maybe, this would all just resolve itself...​

You went up several stories, and then to the top of the Unitas Arcology. This office was more pristine and better looking than Kim's.

"Miss... Adler?" The secretary said entering. Annaliesia was staring out the window with a confused look on her face.

WuyO78l.png

"What the hell is happening? I feel different." Annaliesia said, turning around. "Sit down, please."

The Secretary would direct you to some chairs in front of her desk.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @york

pp22_zpsfada74da.png

"... Um, yeah. That... That would be great," Akane could only say in response to the offer of an explanation.

The more she talked, the worse things seemed to be, so for now, she decided to keep her mouth shut, and hoped that the others around her would follow suit.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin
"Kenjiro was found to be working with a dangerous man named 'Elliot'. This man has violated several of the Multiverse Directives. Both the Security Council and the General Assembly voted Kenjiro out of his position." The American soldier said.

"Neo-Tokyo is currently under our Control. Don't worry, you will be released, you had no idea of this information. " The South African spoke. "I'm sure this is very startling to you."

The Chinese Medic turned, her white armor now had some red stains. "The CEOs were sort of, keys, to prevent another Archdemon. Seal some power, and you could prevent rise and destruction of the Multiverse. Unfortunately, Kenjiro wanted to gain this power, so he tried to get rid of the keys, which Toshiro here was."

The boy groaned in response to his name being said.

His fiancee bit her lip. "He also claimed that my father was trying to gain Godhood using power drained from the Multiversal rift here in this world. It was untrue."

The American spoke up again. "You all came through that rift, and he decided to drain power from you, so he forced United Omnidyne-Cross to make a medicine that would drain your power, and transfer it to him. You may have noticed these memories coming to you, those are your true memories."

The South African Soldier nodded. "Kenjiro used you. The one thing he didn't count on was the return of your memories. They came due to an experiment done in the... 80's? I think. To expand the Human Mind saving you." He sighed. "Any Questions?"

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay

You went up several stories, and then to the top of the Unitas Arcology. This office was more pristine and better looking than Kim's.

"Miss... Adler?" The secretary said entering. Annaliesia was staring out the window with a confused look on her face.

WuyO78l.png

"What the hell is happening? I feel different." Annaliesia said, turning around. "Sit down, please."

The Secretary would direct you to some chairs in front of her desk.

@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @york
Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Hanako seemed to relax, just a little... But, the more pristine looking decor he was surrounded with gave him the feeling that the budget for all of this was not quite acquired with the best of ethics to say the least... For the time being, he decided to push aside his jumbled thoughts, and storm of emotions aside to see just what this was all about... He'd been through his fair share of meetings, but, this would be the first where he'd have two "sets" of perspectives on the subject at hand, in a manner of speaking.​

Hanako Musoka

Hanako seemed to relax, just a little... But, the more pristine looking decor he was surrounded with gave him the feeling that the budget for all of this was not quite acquired with the best of ethics to say the least... For the time being, he decided to push aside his jumbled thoughts, and storm of emotions aside to see just what this was all about... He'd been through his fair share of meetings, but, this would be the first where he'd have two "sets" of perspectives on the subject at hand, in a manner of speaking.​

Despite feeling sick, Annaliesia still looked happy when she saw Hanako.

98A6lWK.png

"Hi, Hanako!" She said cheerily. "I'm glad you're here! It will make talking about why you're here so much better."

She sat down at her desk, and dropped the cheery facade.

ZQsiT2s.png

"So why are you here?"

@Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman

Hanako Musoka

98A6lWK.png

"Hi, Hanako!" She said cheerily. "I'm glad you're here! It will make talking about why you're here so much better."

ZQsiT2s.png

"So why are you here?"

tumblr_inline_ngwkk2kfP61siqeok.gif

"Some sort of business. Ask them, I'm not the best for these sorts of things."

Blake idly made this comment while sitting down, her hood fell off in the process. For now, there was a cute little black bow on her head... Why wear that under her hoodie?

@Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin (I think this is the group I had Blake/Bailey in)​

"Kenjiro was found to be working with a dangerous man named 'Elliot'. This man has violated several of the Multiverse Directives. Both the Security Council and the General Assembly voted Kenjiro out of his position." The American soldier said.

"Neo-Tokyo is currently under our Control. Don't worry, you will be released, you had no idea of this information. " The South African spoke. "I'm sure this is very startling to you."

The Chinese Medic turned, her white armor now had some red stains. "The CEOs were sort of, keys, to prevent another Archdemon. Seal some power, and you could prevent rise and destruction of the Multiverse. Unfortunately, Kenjiro wanted to gain this power, so he tried to get rid of the keys, which Toshiro here was."

The boy groaned in response to his name being said.

His fiancee bit her lip. "He also claimed that my father was trying to gain Godhood using power drained from the Multiversal rift here in this world. It was untrue."

The American spoke up again. "You all came through that rift, and he decided to drain power from you, so he forced United Omnidyne-Cross to make a medicine that would drain your power, and transfer it to him. You may have noticed these memories coming to you, those are your true memories."

The South African Soldier nodded. "Kenjiro used you. The one thing he didn't count on was the return of your memories. They came due to an experiment done in the... 80's? I think. To expand the Human Mind saving you." He sighed. "Any Questions?"

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay
029.png

"Any questions?" Yeah, what the fu--

"Ah... no. I think I got it."

I think if I inquire further, my head will explode. No wonder more people don't go looking for conspiracies to exploit if things are always like this out there.

"So are we still in trouble then? I'm still convinced that we just put down a very dangerous man who had it coming."

@Kaykay @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

98A6lWK.png

ZQsiT2s.png

"So why are you here?"

Blake idly made this comment while sitting down, her hood fell off in the process. For now, there was a cute little black bow on her head... Why wear that under her hoodie?

@Atomyk @york @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin (I think this is the group I had Blake/Bailey in)​
Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Great Detective

Hanako shrugged "Well... I was hoping to get a little information on why I have two sets of memories..." he said, though, well, that wasn't the whole truth... He was also sort of here to expose some big corporate headmaster in charge of some massive conspiracy to basically rule the world... But, that part would come later, after he got a few things out of the way...​

029.png

"Any questions?" Yeah, what the fu--

"Ah... no. I think I got it."

I think if I inquire further, my head will explode. No wonder more people don't go looking for conspiracies to exploit if things are always like this out there.

"So are we still in trouble then? I'm still convinced that we just put down a very dangerous man who had it coming."

@Kaykay @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

"Only if you don't release him. He has his Clearance papers on his desk. We can clear him, hell, we can even get a UN Representative to clear him. Kid's just doing his job." The American said.

The South African laughed. "Don't listen to him. You're not in trouble, but we at UNCED require your help. Take down Kenjiro for us before he destroys the multiverse."

@Jeremi @Kaykay

Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Great Detective

Hanako shrugged "Well... I was hoping to get a little information on why I have two sets of memories..." he said, though, well, that wasn't the whole truth... He was also sort of here to expose some big corporate headmaster in charge of some massive conspiracy to basically rule the world... But, that part would come later, after he got a few things out of the way...​
PqpaigU.png

"Y-you've been experiencing it too?" Annaliesia asked. "I can't explain it either. All I can say is that it's happening to me too." She sighed. "What are your memories of? Mine is of some woman named Luviagelita Edelfelt." She rapped her fingers on the desk. "They... They just... Don't feel like true memories, yet... I just know... Anyway, on to business." She filed some papers, and stacked them on her desk. "Why are you here?"

"Only if you don't release him. He has his Clearance papers on his desk. We can clear him, hell, we can even get a UN Representative to clear him. Kid's just doing his job." The American said.

The South African laughed. "Don't listen to him. You're not in trouble, but we at UNCED require your help. Take down Kenjiro for us before he destroys the multiverse."

@Jeremi @Kaykay
pp34_zps264256b0.png

More work to do, huh? Crazies just keep popping around over and over again. I just hope I'll be able to come back home soon enough, Akane thought to herself.

"Okay, I... guess I can help you with that if he's supposed to be a threat to this... multiverse," She spoke reluctantly in response to the soldiers, "Any idea where he is right now? Or has he already fled Neo-Tokyo?"

pp34_zps264256b0.png

More work to do, huh? Crazies just keep popping around over and over again. I just hope I'll be able to come back home soon enough, Akane thought to herself.

"Okay, I... guess I can help you with that if he's supposed to be a threat to this... multiverse," She spoke reluctantly in response to the soldiers, "Any idea where he is right now? Or has he already fled Neo-Tokyo?"

"Ugh fine, maybe I'll get my ghosts back if we kick this guys ass, or whatever." Perona was getting more sour by the minute.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Verite

PqpaigU.png

"Y-you've been experiencing it too?" Annaliesia asked. "I can't explain it either. All I can say is that it's happening to me too." She sighed. "What are your memories of? Mine is of some woman named Luviagelita Edelfelt." She rapped her fingers on the desk. "They... They just... Don't feel like true memories, yet... I just know... Anyway, on to business." She filed some papers.
Hanako Musoka
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai @Mighty Roman @The Great Detective @Others?

Hanako nodded... He frowned, his head seeming to throb as he tried to recall his fragmented memories; he couldn't remember his name, but, he could remember bits and pieces of another life "I don't know... It's all... In pieces... Like something's missing..." he shook his head after a while, sighing a little "Well... Yeah, let's cut to the chase." he said, cracking his knuckles a little, as if he were in some strange detective movie or something.

pp34_zps264256b0.png

"Ugh fine, maybe I'll get my ghosts back if we kick this guys ass, or whatever." Perona was getting more sour by the minute.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Verite
"He should be back at the UN Building, which is currently on Lockdown." The South African Soldier said.

"We can get you in, but it will take a while. Can you wait an hour or so while we get you access?" The Chinese Medic asked. "I may need to take some blood samples."

"Kick his ass for us." The Princess said.

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay

"He should be back at the UN Building, which is currently on Lockdown." The South African Soldier said.

"We can get you in, but it will take a while. Can you wait an hour or so while we get you access?" The Chinese Medic asked. "I may need to take some blood samples."

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay
Most of this talk had gone over Misao's head, not that she'd ever admit it, but kick his ass? That was simple enough and in line with her agenda anyway!

"Alright! Let's go!" she cheered, pumping one fist into the air.

Though it seemed they needed to get blood samples first or something. What a mood killer.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Verite

@Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay
pp23_zpse49bd191.png

"I... see," Akane simply nodded. She wondered what was gonna take so long, but whatever. Certainly not the blood sample taking, right? Why would they need everyone's blood for? Well, perhaps that didn't matter. As long as the possibility existed that that man would still be there. Kenjiro, huh?

Well, let's just get this over with. Once I put this conspiracy behind bars, I think I'll be taking a vacation...

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.