Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel Dreemurr
@Verite @The Great sDetective @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Others

Or3rDES.png

Asriel shouted, he raised his hands... And suddenly, a twin pair of rather... Godly looking swords were summoned out of thin air momentairly, and he rushed Tetsuo, slashing at him over and over while he was immobilized....
DK7jGBt.gif

Then... He raised his blades above his head, his arms shaking a little as he seemed to store power in them before he suddenly struck Tetsuo with both blades, simulateously... The very force of the blow causing an immense exposion, as the blades scattered into stars... He wasn't certain if this would do the trick, but, Asriel knew he couldn't stop... Now now... He raised his hands again, gathering energy for another magical attack!
M0tZmrt.png

Wr9smIIB.png

"Well, I don't have orders to kill you, but I will for the sake of this land."

Yusha suddenly disappeared and appeared in front of Tetsuo.

"I've fought much worse then this."

In a blink, Yusha would deliver a downwards slash with his sword, extended with energy, that impacted a large area above Tetsuo, aiming for a critical blow that would slash him into two.

@The Silver Paladin @others​

Tetsuo's Giant Baby form took the onslaughts, wounds opening up, bullets, lasers, missiles, and flesh melting projectiles kept hitting him. Arcanine bit Tetsuo, setting even more on fire. The monster screamed and thrashed, and it became ripped apart by all the attacks, and Ken's caused it to split in half, but it was still alive, leaving blood and guts everywhere. It writhed and thrashed, nearly crushing Akane and Kaneda.

espers.jpg

"Stop! Don't kill him!" A voice would say. Three figures approached. They were... Kids? Old people? Some weird-hybrid? No, they were the Espers. Kids who had been tested on psychically, and had strange abilities.

"He's just trying to beat Akira!" They said.

All of a sudden, a figure would appear.

196gx2fsp30cijpg.jpg

The figure would approach Tetsuo, and all seemed calm. And then, Neo-Tokyo was in a massive explosion. More powerful than any Nuclear weapons in existence.

You were witnessing a new Big Bang. The creation of a new universe.

The explosion emanated from the Olympic Stadium in the middle of the city, and made its way to the city itself.

tumblr_inline_mfpgw6htFR1rrj2ce.jpg

akira0.jpg

It completely covered buildings and destoyed them. Thousands of people would be swept up in the chaos:

Akira-neo-tokyo-explosion.png

And then, it was all silent.

Epilogue: The Dawn of Magic

A few minutes after parts of Neo-Tokyo were reduced to a smoldering crater, you heard several sounds. The sound of propellers.

af7b2e4efd2e30e6a3a647dfaf0d7ce5.jpg

latest

((I needed a VTOL, ok?))

Several of them wore the Japanese Flag, and several of them had Corporate Logos, or Logos of Section 9, of the US military. In one, you would see Major Kusanagi and Batou.

26001d0aab2b779e34b2594af0b3f13f.jpg

The Helicopters landed where they could in the ruins of the Stadium.

Several people got out. Including Doctor Kim, the Kitsune, and even Annali-er, Luviagelita.

PqpaigU.png

"Well, that really was something, wasn't it?" She said. She still managed to be graceful. "I've seen a lot of strange things, but that was something. That was an abomination. Like this Rin girl I know." She said. She brushed off her dress.

Kim wore armor over her lab coat. like someone else in Murder lore. and the Kitsune followed her with a notepad.

"Ah, Miss Kim. We need to tend to the survi.."

Kim cut her off. "Yeah, I know. Hold on a second." The Korean woman said. She ran up to the survivors. "Amazing job. My father would be proud, and I think he's been avenged with Kenjiro gone." She smiled. "Thanks."

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Mt Fuji...

Only a part of the Massive Neo-Tokyo sprawl had been destroyed by Tetsuo's Rampage. Life still resumed as normal in the other parts. The Sprawl spanned several prefectures, and ran up and down the Japanese coast. Something that happened in Tokyo, might only be read as news in another part.

A bullet train was going past. It was filled with commuters reading news on various devices. The recent explosion in Central Neo-Tokyo was going to cost billions of dollars in damage, and that part of the city would need to rebuild.

Then, the commuters were startled by a loud 'Boom'. They looked out of the windows, and saw Mt Fuji erupt. The people on the train began to panic.

And then, a dragon began to fly next to the Bullet Train. The people began to panic even more, as their life was now different. The dragon flew next to the train, inspecting it, and then flew upwards towards the sky.

Meanwhile, several people would now have magical spell. The probably wouldn't realize it for a while, but they could now use magic. The creation of a new Universe now changed the makeup of this one. It was The Dawn of Magic.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Stadium, two people stepped out of a UN Helicopter. They both held books, and wore cloaks like fantasy characters, which seemed a bit strange.

jBVG5Ey.jpg

The two men surveyed the scene, and then they turned to the party that was assembled before them.

"My name is Doctor Aaron White of the Dragoon Foundation. This is my associate, Robin Aquilus. We are a Multiversal research organization connected to the UN." He said.

"We offer you several choices. You can come and work for us, at UNCED or the Dragoon Foundation. Prevent others from ending up like you. In these illusions." Robin said, looking at his book. "You can Remain here, and rebuild the city., or, you can Return home to your world. You are free to choose your own paths." He looked at Aaron.

Aaron looked at the two saboteurs, Joan and Tony. "Because you did not side with Kenjiro, I offer you a chance. A chance at redemption. All the choices I have given are open for you to choose. If only the saboteur of mine had been given that luxury." He brushed off his cloak.

"However, Miss Hane- I mean, Miss Maizono. I can not return you to your home. You're... Considered dead there." He sighed. "You can choose either one of the other options. I'm so, so sorry." The doctor stood back. "I will give you all time to decide. If you wish to speak to anyone here, you may."

----------------------------------------------------------------

At the Headquarters of another massive Multiversal organization called 'The Coalition,' a message would pop up on a screen, with UNCED's Logo.

latest

[This is a Message from the United Nations: You have not complied with Directive Orders. An Investigation into your practices is being organized. Please respond...]

@Atomyk as Makiko Haneyama Status: Alive
@DapperDogman as Tony Grayson Status: Alive
@Bomb as Ken Fan Status: Alive
@Kaykay as Karin Hida Status: Alive
@Gwazi Magnum as Akio Price Status: Alive
@Mighty Roman as Miles Duchovsky Status: Alive
@Verite as Kana Hanazawa Status: Alive
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Jurikono Status: Alive
@The Great Detective as Bailey Dansford Status: Alive
@york as Hanako Musoka Status: Alive
@Jeremi as Joan Jaffa Status: Alive
@Mari as Meiko Seo Status: Alive
@Kakarot! as Abra Jinzonegen Status: Alive
@CCC Kouhai as Katsuko Nishio Status: Alive
@BarrenThin as Daniel van Tassel Status: Alive
@C.T. as Hayden Cooper Status: Alive

((Author's Note: I would like to apologize for this. It was too ambitious, in my opinion. I had a lot of plans that I didn't implement because of constraints. I tried my best with what I could though. Occasionally, it may have seemed like there was favoritism among players, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for there to be. I feel like a terrible GM, and would like to apologize for this. It was too hyped up, and didn't meet the expectations. I do hope you had fun in what I did, and thanks for sticking around as long as you did, even if I wasn't the best GM. I love you all, and hope to be given another chance, as I loved GMing for you guys. I would like to thank @Kaykay and @Mighty Roman for doing their respective corporations and NPCs. @Atomyk and @Verite for assisting me with Lore. You guys are all great people, and I wish I could have been a better GM. So thanks for making this the best RP I've ever run, even if it sort of sucked. I love this group, and thanks for giving me a chance to do this.))

Tetsuo's Giant Baby form took the onslaughts, wounds opening up, bullets, lasers, missiles, and flesh melting projectiles kept hitting him. Arcanine bit Tetsuo, setting even more on fire. The monster screamed and thrashed, and it became ripped apart by all the attacks, and Ken's caused it to split in half, but it was still alive, leaving blood and guts everywhere. It writhed and thrashed, nearly crushing Akane and Kaneda.

espers.jpg

"Stop! Don't kill him!" A voice would say. Three figures approached. They were... Kids? Old people? Some weird-hybrid? No, they were the Espers. Kids who had been tested on psychically, and had strange abilities.

196gx2fsp30cijpg.jpg

The figure would approach Tetsuo, and all seemed calm. And then, Neo-Tokyo was in a massive explosion. More powerful than any Nuclear weapons in existence.

The explosion emanated from the Olympic Stadium in the middle of the city, and made its way to the city itself.

akira0.jpg

It completely covered buildings and destoyed them. Thousands of people would be swept up in the chaos:

A few minutes after parts of Neo-Tokyo were reduced to a smoldering crater, you heard several sounds. The sound of propellers.

latest

((I needed a VTOL, ok?))

Several of them wore the Japanese Flag, and several of them had Corporate Logos, or Logos of Section 9, of the US military. In one, you would see Major Kusanagi and Batou.

Several people got out. Including Doctor Kim, the Kitsune, and even Annali-er, Luviagelita.

PqpaigU.png

"Well, that really was something, wasn't it?" She said. She still managed to be graceful. "I've seen a lot of strange things, but that was something. That was an abomination. Like this Rin girl I know." She said. She brushed off her dress.

Kim wore armor over her lab coat. like someone else in Murder lore. and the Kitsune followed her with a notepad.

Kim cut her off. "Yeah, I know. Hold on a second." The Korean woman said. She ran up to the survivors. "Amazing job. My father would be proud, and I think he's been avenged with Kenjiro gone." She smiled. "Thanks."

Meanwhile, at Mt Fuji...

Only a part of the Massive Neo-Tokyo sprawl had been destroyed by Tetsuo's Rampage. Life still resumed as normal in the other parts. The Sprawl spanned several prefectures, and ran up and down the Japanese coast. Something that happened in Tokyo, might only be read as news in another part.

A bullet train was going past. It was filled with commuters reading news on various devices. The recent explosion in Central Neo-Tokyo was going to cost billions of dollars in damage, and that part of the city would need to rebuild.

Then, the commuters were startled by a loud 'Boom'. They looked out of the windows, and saw Mt Fuji erupt. The people on the train began to panic.

And then, a dragon began to fly next to the Bullet Train. The people began to panic even more, as their life was now different. The dragon flew next to the train, inspecting it, and then flew upwards towards the sky.

Meanwhile, several people would now have magical spell. The probably wouldn't realize it for a while, but they could now use magic. The creation of a new Universe now changed the makeup of this one. It was The Dawn of Magic.

Back at the Stadium, two people stepped out of a UN Helicopter. They both held books, and wore cloaks like fantasy characters, which seemed a bit strange.

jBVG5Ey.jpg

The two men surveyed the scene, and then they turned to the party that was assembled before them.

"My name is Doctor Aaron White of the Dragoon Foundation. This is my associate, Robin Aquilus. We are a Multiversal research organization connected to the UN." He said.

"We offer you several choices. You can come and work for us, at UNCED or the Dragoon Foundation. Prevent others from ending up like you. In these illusions." Robin said, looking at his book. "You can Remain here, and rebuild the city., or, you can Return home to your world. You are free to choose your own paths." He looked at Aaron.

Aaron looked at the two saboteurs, Joan and Tony. "Because you did not side with Kenjiro, I offer you a chance. A chance at redemption. All the choices I have given are open for you to choose. If only the saboteur of mine had been given that luxury." He brushed off his cloak.

"However, Miss Hane- I mean, Miss Maizono. I can not return you to your home. You're... Considered dead there." He sighed. "You can choose either one of the other options. I'm so, so sorry." The doctor stood back. "I will give you all time to decide. If you wish to speak to anyone here, you may."

At the Headquarters of another massive Multiversal organization called 'The Coalition,' a message would pop up on a screen, with UNCED's Logo.

latest

[This is a Message from the United Nations: You have not complied with Directive Orders. An Investigation into your practices is being organized. Please respond...]

((Author's Note: I would like to apologize for this. It was too ambitious, in my opinion. I had a lot of plans that I didn't implement because of constraints. I tried my best with what I could though. Occasionally, it may have seemed like there was favoritism among players, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for there to be. I feel like a terrible GM, and would like to apologize for this. It was too hyped up, and didn't meet the expectations. I do hope you had fun in what I did, and thanks for sticking around as long as you did, even if I wasn't the best GM. I love you all, and hope to be given another chance, as I loved GMing for you guys. I would like to thank @Kaykay and @Mighty Roman for doing their respective corporations and NPCs. @Atomyk and @Verite for assisting me with Lore. You guys are all great people, and I wish I could have been a better GM. So thanks for making this the best RP I've ever run, even if it sort of sucked. I love this group, and thanks for giving me a chance to do this.))

"Home! Obviously!" Perona exclaimed. In her mind this had been a long time coming. "And if you do something like this to me ever again I'm going to fill you all with so much despair you wont even know what hit you!"

Sayaka Maizono was flummoxed. Not just from all the destruction, but from horrible nightmares the return of her memories had given her. She didn't quite understand how she could be both dead and alive, but something told her that this was just the way things were supposed to be.

mRZrH2e.png

"I don't think I'd be much help in that group... I wasn't much help during all this. I'll just stay... and help rebuild. That's all I can think of."

@The Silver Paladin

523f13_zps989f6f24.png

"So... there's a possible chance that people may be lead on more illusions... just like a good number of us..."

For now, Blake was considering joining the UNCED, but then again... it was a big decision that needed time to think over. What of her team back at Beacon? On what she was planning to do as a Huntress...

She needed to decide...

@anybody lol​

espers.jpg

196gx2fsp30cijpg.jpg

akira0.jpg

latest

((I needed a VTOL, ok?))

PqpaigU.png

Meanwhile, at Mt Fuji...

jBVG5Ey.jpg

mkOA9kN.png

What. Oh, okay. Huh. Alright.

All that stuff happened.

In all good conscience, if there was more weird stuff going on in other places, then it's her duty to solve that stuff, right? Besides, she had a lot of stuff to think about. So the old scientific multiverse theory was true, huh?

Seemed a little cheap that a lot of people and organizations could so casually travel through different dimensions at a whim but whatever. How was common knowledge of this stuff not spread around to everyone in the multiverse? Besides the reason that it would just cause a lot of bloated drama, but whatever. She could ask the... authority on the multiverse or whatever.

They had that, right?

Approaching Robin, the young woman would clear her throat.

Me9xtEN.png

"Excuse me... Sir? Ah, so these... Illusion Games. I've heard it mentioned that this isn't one of the first? If so... then I guess I'd like to join you in preventing more of these things from happening," Akane would request. Ever since the death of Shougo Makishima and the disappearance of Shinya Kogami, common life had become somewhat... boring. Not that that was a bad thing. If she had to choose, Akane would have loved to pick a carefree life that didn't involve risking her own life, or the lives of those she cared for. But on that fateful day when she decided to take up a job at the Public Safety Bureau, the mere concept of living the life of an ordinary young woman was lost to her forever.

Akane Tsunemori passed up the chance to live an ordinary life a long time ago. Though she did intend to come back to her world, living a sort of double life in both of them, this seemed like the kind of work that she had to see through.

Besides, if nothing else, she could think of this Dragoon business as a part time job. If they were so well-staffed and funded, then it wouldn't hurt them if she worked at her own schedule. Right?

Anyway, back to the more prominent matter at hand, she still needed time to process all this. But she was a fast learner. She wouldn't need that much time, and a good thing too, because she imagined she wouldn't get much time anyway.

"On the condition that my work will be on my own time, and the condition that I can return to my... er, world as I please, I want to help put an end to these death games, whatever they might be called in the rest of the multiverse."

@The Silver Paladin

Sayaka Maizono was flummoxed. Not just from all the destruction, but from horrible nightmares the return of her memories had given her. She didn't quite understand how she could be both dead and alive, but something told her that this was just the way things were supposed to be.

mRZrH2e.png

"I don't think I'd be much help in that group... I wasn't much help during all this. I'll just stay... and help rebuild. That's all I can think of."

@The Silver Paladin
"Right." Aaron said. "We'll put you down for aid." He looked at his book, and marked in it with a pen. "Would you like to retain your Illusion name? Or change it?" He tapped on his book. "Just wondering so I can set you back up in this world."

523f13_zps989f6f24.png

"So... there's a possible chance that people may be lead on more illusions... just like a good number of us..."

For now, Blake was considering joining the UNCED, but then again... it was a big decision that needed time to think over. What of her team back at Beacon? On what she was planning to do as a Huntress...

She needed to decide...

@anybody lol​
"I was in one myself." Aaron said turning to Bailey. "Who knows how many else are trapped in them as well. If you're worried about your real self, don't worry, you're essentially a copy. There's still a version of you out there working to do whatever you do. No one even thought you were missing."

"Home! Obviously!" Perona exclaimed. In her mind this had been a long time coming. "And if you do something like this to me ever again I'm going to fill you all with so much despair you wont even know what hit you!"
Robin nodded at this. "Alright. We'll send you home. And don't worry, this will not happen again. We'll make sure of it." He checked his... Book? The exterior was a book, but the interior had some sort of screen on it. "Anything else before you go? We just need to make sure you've fixed everything."

"My illusion...? ... Oh."

Realization setting in, Sayaka let out a deep sigh. Bringing a hand up to her face out of nervousness, the girl gave Aaron a tired expression.

odwi0sy.png

"Well, it wasn't real, was it? And if I'm dead... well, I guess there's no harm in being Sayaka Maizono. The... Ultimate Pop Sensation." Except, what was she without her friends? Without Makoto? A part of her almost wished she'd just stayed dead. "But I guess I won't be doing much singing anymore."

@The Silver Paladin

espers.jpg

196gx2fsp30cijpg.jpg

akira0.jpg

latest

((I needed a VTOL, ok?))

PqpaigU.png

Meanwhile, at Mt Fuji...

jBVG5Ey.jpg

latest

The sky grew dark as Asriel prepared to unleash a devastating attack, billions of bright, shining lights dotted the sky, growing brighter... And brighter... Closer, and closer... But, just before he could unleash his attack against Tetsuo's freakish form, the call for them to stop made Asriel hesitate... And thankfully for that too; it turns out Tetsuo had a different purpose than they had originally thought...
0hKypiC.png

Just in time too... The stadium was suddenly enveloped in an brilliant explosion, one that almost rivaled the one Asriel's attack would have produced... And once it was over, he could hear the sound of a distant VTOL craft of some sort (his life as Hanako has taught him many new things)... Followed by two strange individuals stepping out of the craft, giving them three distinct options... Return home, help rebuild this city, or... Work at one of their organizations, to prevent future events like this from happening... By now, he had reverted to his more docile... Child form.
latest

He put on a bit of an awkward smile as he thought his options over... He ever so desperately wanted to return home... And... Finally resolve things with Frisk, and give all the other monsters their souls back... Give them the happy ending they'd all been fighting for... But, suddenly... Something occurred to him; what if something like this happened again? Even when they've had their happy ending... Would it truly be such a happy ending, if an Illusion game like this were to happen all over again? It didn't take a genius to figure out his decision now...
duvF5I2.png

Asriel said, he looked like he was about to cry, but, yet, he had a smile on his face... A sad one... But nonetheless, a smile.
iTAedRk.png

He said quietly, closing his eyes in an effort to keep tears from flowing... But, yet, a look determination crossed his face as he spoke... His decision was final now...
MaoTJpL.png

Then, he suddenly remembered something... Looking towards Katsuko, remembering all the fond memories they once shared... While he lived his like as Hanako Musoka...
sWEcXXO.png

He said quietly... A look of sadness in his eyes as he realized they'd have to part ways one day... So that he could return all these souls in him, to their rightfull owners... He'd lose his ability to feel love... To make friends... To... Be happy... But... Maybe... Things would be different now that he had friends from other dimensions... Maybe, there was a way, even as a soul-less flower... To feel again... With that in mind... He stepped up to Robin, deciding to join the Dragoons.
UCh2U3S.png

Asriel said softly, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt... Happy for once, happy that he was finally doing something... Good... Even with the limited time he had with this form...

End - One Last Dream...
ahoHt6L.png

*roll credits...*

mkOA9kN.png

What. Oh, okay. Huh. Alright.

All that stuff happened.

In all good conscience, if there was more weird stuff going on in other places, then it's her duty to solve that stuff, right? Besides, she had a lot of stuff to think about. So the old scientific multiverse theory was true, huh?

Seemed a little cheap that a lot of people and organizations could so casually travel through different dimensions at a whim but whatever. How was common knowledge of this stuff not spread around to everyone in the multiverse? Besides the reason that it would just cause a lot of bloated drama, but whatever. She could ask the... authority on the multiverse or whatever.

They had that, right?

Approaching Robin, the young woman would clear her throat.

Me9xtEN.png

"Excuse me... Sir? Ah, so these... Illusion Games. I've heard it mentioned that this isn't one of the first? If so... then I guess I'd like to join you in preventing more of these things from happening," Akane would request. Ever since the death of Shougo Makishima and the disappearance of Shinya Kogami, common life had become somewhat... boring. Not that that was a bad thing. If she had to choose, Akane would have loved to pick a carefree life that didn't involve risking her own life, or the lives of those she cared for. But on that fateful day when she decided to take up a job at the Public Safety Bureau, the mere concept of living the life of an ordinary young woman was lost to her forever.

Akane Tsunemori passed up the chance to live an ordinary life a long time ago. Though she did intend to come back to her world, living a sort of double life in both of them, this seemed like the kind of work that she had to see through.

Besides, if nothing else, she could think of this Dragoon business as a part time job. If they were so well-staffed and funded, then it wouldn't hurt them if she worked at her own schedule. Right?

Anyway, back to the more prominent matter at hand, she still needed time to process all this. But she was a fast learner. She wouldn't need that much time, and a good thing too, because she imagined she wouldn't get much time anyway.

"On the condition that my work will be on my own time, and the condition that I can return to my... er, world as I please, I want to help put an end to these death games, whatever they might be called in the rest of the multiverse."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron nodded. "Right. I think we can agree to those conditions." He said brushing off his cloak. "You'll make a good Dragoon, preventing both Illusion and Murder Games, as well as enforcing the Multiverse Directive." He opened his book, and wrote something down. "Welcome to the team, Akane."

"I mean, there's not much point in not helping. I already fixed the big issue back in my own world...there's little to no reason I can't do the same in another few worlds, become some kind of universal savoir"

"Maybe then I'll get to brag like that Ben Tennyson fellow"
latest

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan"

"I'll help you guys to prevent these games in the future"

@The Silver Paladin

"I was in one myself." Aaron said turning to Bailey. "Who knows how many else are trapped in them as well. If you're worried about your real self, don't worry, you're essentially a copy. There's still a version of you out there working to do whatever you do. No one even thought you were missing."
3634637_zps9a86eb34.png

"... in that case, I'll be joining on your cause to prevent these games."

As she said this, Blake felt an urging response in her head, as if something had been triggered upon saying this. For whatever reason it may be, she wanted to get this out of the way...

tumblr_inline_ngwklqPil31siqeok.gif

"Though... I feel like there's something I have to finish up first, even if I am a copy of myself..."

@The Silver Paladin

"Good Grief..."

Yusha went back home.

The end.

latest

"Hey, I don't get a cameo?!?"​

Reactions: Minerva
-Blake Belladonna Epilogue-
"Fall"

latest

Night extends its veil over the city of Vale. Close to the shadows that loomed over the streets, Blake Belladonna lingered here, remembering that there was something she had to finish before returning to work with the United Nations. Unlike anything else, she felt the need to finish this deed before moving on...

tumblr_inline_n8oa0bsk5N1rlr0ll.png

Even if I am some copy of myself...

Her head raced with thoughts of what has conspired to her specifically... the Illusions... Why was she brought to that incident? Why was she somehow different than what could be her original self? None of that made sense, but soon enough, she might have a grip of her current situation. Once she finished her deed...

She knew this place inside-out. She grew up in this portion of Vale much of her life, both from her time in Beacon... and when she was a part of the White Fang before then.

However, she found something different about the ambiance of these barren streets of Vale...

Someone else was here.

4a4b538259b3f3d8f5ab27bc5836704445646d72_hq.gif

Not wanting to take a chance, Blake leapt backwards, pulling out the blade of her Gambol Shroud. Slashing right through what seemed to be a decoy of this mysterious person that lingered here with her, the ravenette kept her guard up, knowing that there was someone here... and for what reason, she didn't want to know or find out.

"A game of cat and mouse? How fun."

Blake didn't know where that voice came from, but that comment sent some sort of chill down her spine. If that comment was to relate to her status as a Faunus... then that could only mean that whoever she was dealing... knew her secret... and she didn't even know this person...

"Too bad for you, because you're no cat here..."

Despite no signs of attacks could be seen, Blake felt a sudden chill racing up her spine... Unable to tell why that was so, she was immediately bombarded with plagued thoughts. A mess of putrid voices echoed in her head. A flashing blur of horrid images flooded her sight and vision... For some reason, something had broken the boundary between Blake Belladonna... and Bailey Dansford...

"... stop... stop that!"

Blake was unable to focus, holding the sides of her head as things began to bombard her thoughts... It was all overwhelming, that she wanted to faint to relieve herself of this stress... However, she couldn't let herself do that... as much as it began to hurt.

0041.png

"What's wrong? ... can't you let go of that illusion that plagued you? Do you think that this illusion that took you over not too long ago is alike to a flame of life? Illusions are only illusions, so why keep it in your system? It is the only reason I can awaken that illusion... and bring that plaguing sense to you again..."

Feeling herself collapse to the ground, to her knees, Blake managed to focus her sight over to the woman that stood before her. She didn't know where she came from... and what she was doing to her... but she knew that she wasn't here for anything good. True, true that she kept that illusion of Bailey Dansford in her mind. Despite the fact that this identity was not truly Blake's, she didn't want to abandon it. Just like Blake was not accepted for who she was... she felt the same with Bailey. She didn't want to purge the illusion from her head... so she let that portion of herself here. However, in this situation, the illusion of Bailey was now holding her back.

0046.png

"Hm? Nothing? Well... I suppose that it's only fair that if you refuse to put your Illusion to asleep... I'll help you sleep."

The woman gave an eerie smile to Blake, and from those words alone, Blake knew that the worst was to come... and she had to do something. Tensing up, the Faunus was going to reach and try to arm herself with her Gambol Shroud again... but instead, the woman did nothing. Instead... instead...

Someone else did the deed.

235252_zpsc18f9da5.png

"Wh-"

Blake turned around to where she heard the footsteps coming from behind...

From the shadows...

She felt everything fall apart, and the last thing she heard before she returned to the shadows...

"... I'm... sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.