"...You want a treat? I... It's a shame I can't actually touch you right because I've learned quite a lot from watching humans all these years. I've learnt a lot about kissing. It's so strange how modern humans are these days with their sexualities... When I get to touch you, you can 'make out' with a ghost," grinned Monty, using the phrase he'd been taught by Tulip, even though it came out awkward in his voice.

That said, awkwardness was what made Montague as adorable as he was.

"...How was Brandon? How... How was he when he was there? I imagine he didn't ask them to hurt you."

"He's the reason they stopped. He begged them not to kill me. They can't kill me but...You know, I think it's best that they think I'm human." Going into his personal bathroom, he turned the tub on, letting the water fill up.

He glanced at him, smiling a bit. "Where'd you learn the term make out?" He asked amused by how awkward it sounded coming from him. It sounded as though the word didn't belong in his mouth.

"...Tulip taught me. She's gone now, they both left," he mumbled under his breath, perching at the edge of the tub with an unsubtle, emotional quiver tugging at his lips. Those two were the very reason Isaac knew he was still around, still... there. Without them, things wouldn't be like this now. He'd still be lonely, walking after his oblivious boyfriend who failed to understand that he was there.

"They'll never come back. They might tell the police, and... and they might get you in trouble. I don't know, I hope they wouldn't, but... but Blaise was very angry at you towards the end. He never had anything nice to say."

"..." Isaac didn't say anything, he just sighed, and smiled over at his boyfriend. "I can handle the police. It wouldn't be the first time I had police on me. And well...If they left, they left. There isn't much I can do, and they already served their purpose. I can see and talk to you. Which is great." Grinned the man, not all that angry, as he undressed.

He remembered the first time they took a bath, and Montague refused to look at him. His face was so red. Isaac had to remind him that they had already seen everything once before. He was such a goofball. Slipping into the water, he sighed as the hot water hit his body. Looking over at his boyfriend, he smiled lightly at him.

Except, Monty's mind was elsewhere right now. His brain was sometimes his worst enemy. He overthought things that ruined the mood, but he couldn't help it. He was terrified that, somewhere within Isaac, he loved someone else. He may not love Brandon was much as he did Monty, and he may not even think about Brandon for a while-- but that didn't mean those feelings didn't exist within him.

Now, Montague had wanted them to date, but that was when he was intending to leave, to move on to the afterlife. Once he decided he couldn't do that, he wanted things to go back to normal with him and Isaac...

But so much had happened between him and Brandon in that time that the ghost thought it impossible for his boyfriend to not have developed feelings.

"Did you love him-- no. No, do you love him, Isaac?" He whispered quietly, refusing to get in the bath as he awaited the answer. "...Truthfully. I know when you lie to me."

"Love him? Who, Brandon?" He asked, surprised he even asked such a thing. "...Montague, I love you. How could I love someone else? I mean, I may have been very fond of him, but I don't think it was love. He just...Reminded me of you. That's all." Isaac answered as he looked at Montague, his brow furrowing.

"Monty...You know how I feel about you. I could only ever love you. Are you doubting me?" He asked, slightly hurt that he doubted his love for him.

"...I saw how close you were. I... I've only had myself to talk to for 67 years, I've got paranoid, sue me," he responded with a rare show of bitchiness-- though, again, it did just come across as cute. Even when he'd been angry, fuming and red in the face, he looked far too cute to be taken seriously. It was both a gift and a curse, when he was alive. He could diffuse tensions with a cute smile, but then always be gushed at when he had a serious point to make.

None of that really mattered now he was dead, of course.

"...I just... I was ready to let you go for five minutes, then I realised I... I would break if I saw you with anyone else. Even Brandon. I... I don't want you to see him again. Is that possessive of me? I-I don't want to sound awful, but knowing he loves you so much-- I'd feel uncomfortable, even with him being a friend here."

"...Earlier today you told me to be his friend." He pointed out as he sunk into the water, confused by his little lover. "But if that's what you want, sure. I can just pretend to be afraid to be around him. I mean his family did beat me up." He mumbled as he closed his eyes to enjoy the water. "Baby, don't be paranoid or jealous. I'm all yours. No one else's." He promised, opening his eyes to look at him happily.

"Tulip and Blaise said some things that made me change my mind. Blaise said that it was dumb of me to expect Brandon to just be a friend here, that he'd always see you in a romantic way, and that kinda freaked me out and I... I changed my mind. People change their minds, Isaac. I'm dead but I can still... change my mind," he sighed, moving to sink into the water whilst holding his knees to his chest, finally managing a relaxing and confident smile across at his boyfriend.

Everything was fine. He'd lost Tulip and Blaise, but he still had Isaac, and they were together at last. No more Brandon distracting them, no more Tulip and Blaise to remind him how monstrous Isaac could be, no more anything. It was just them and... and that was just how he liked it.

Looking over at his boyfriend, he smiled softly. The water made sloshing sounds as he moved to get closer to his boyfriend. "It's amazing you know...How beautiful you are. Like you have the most striking brown eyes." Chuckling softly, he sat back in his spot, looking at him with nothing but love in his eyes.

"When I'm able to touch you, I'm going to give you the best massage, like I used to." Smiled the man as he began to wash himself up, the cuts healed up already.

Sitting in the bath with him may not have been the wisest choice. Not when the blood that covered a little of his body collided with the crystal clear water, rendering it a watery red colour. It was gory and it didn't really feel right, but he didn't get up. Not when Isaac was looking at him so lovingly.

"...Your massages always ended up with us naked. I swear my mother heard us. It's a mortifying thought. I don't think she'd have minded-- she loved you. She always said that, when society became more accepting, we'd be the cutest couple in New York."

"Your mother was a woman ahead of her time. Fearless, and strong." Smiled the man as he looked at his boyfriend with a smile. "And you know you were hoping that my massages led to that. You were the one making those cute little noises. 'Isaac, right there~'" Mocked the man, laughing lightly. "You knew what you were doing when you said things like that." Chuckled the man.

Noticing the water, he let it out the drain, before filling the tub up with new water. He didn't want Montague to get freaked out. Looking at his boyfriend, he smiled charmingly. He moved to sit next to him, whispering naughty things in his ear, just as he used to do all those years ago.

"I... I did not realise that I was, in some way, instructing you to go further. I... I didn't have any idea what I was doing," he began, though he knew himself that really wasn't the truth, and he was an awful, awful liar when it came to Isaac. He was innocent, that was true, but he could also be a terrible tease. That side of him was only ever shown to Isaac back then--

And now, in fact, as he playfully leaned in as close as he could without their bodies slipping through one another, his hand resting just above the other's thigh, moving his hand along as if to touch him. He couldn't, of course, but sometimes the brain could fill in those sensations. If it looked like the hand was touching his thigh, perhaps it might, for a few seconds, feel like it was too.

"You're s-so dirty sometimes," he whispered in response to the explicit words in his ear. "G-Gosh, the modern world has had its effect on you too, hasn't it?"

Pulling away, his grey eyes met the other chocolate brown ones. His eyes were swirling with lust and playfulness. "I know you love it when I talk like this~ You want me to do everything I just said to you don't you?" Smirked softly. "I will, I'll do everything and more to you. As long as you don't be a tease~" Smirked the man. "Ready to go to bed?" He asked, getting out the bath.

Before Montague even had a chance to stand up from the bath, the noise downstairs of the front door being rapidly knocked upon before swinging open to indicate someone's entrance caught him off guard. He didn't know if it was a ghost thing, or it was just an educate guess, but he knew immediately that it was Brandon.

And it didn't make him all that happy. He wanted that boy to stay away, and it only proved just how much Brandon loved Isaac if he was back, risking everything to make sure he was okay. He expected to see Isaac beaten and bruised.

He hardly imagined that the man would be all healed already, like nothing had happened.

Isaac had a robe on when he opened his door. He looked at Brandon surprised, and thoroughly confused. "...What are you doing here? If your father finds out you came to see me, they'll kill me." He whispered, pretending to be frightened, and he did a pretty damn good job of it. However...He knew Brandon would know somethings up when seeing he looked completely fine.

And it was the first thing Brandon did notice. He had been expecting to see the man open the door, bruised, bloody and beaten. To say him completely... fine was confusing. And it wasn't possible! After the attack, he'd gone downstairs and seen the floor stained with blood; his mother's white rug dyed a bright crimson.

How was that amount of blood possible when the man hadn't a scratch on him?

"I-Isaac? I... you're o-okay? You're okay?! H-How, I... I m-mean... you're okay!" He grinned, his panic and confusion manifesting quickly into elation, throwing himself into the man's arms before he could be stopped.

"Br-Brandon, hey stop." He mumbled, taking his waist to gently pull him away. "...I'm...Yeah, I'm okay...But they will come and kill me if they find you here. I...Look they'll kill me. I'm not entirely keen on dying Brandon...Why did they come after me like that anyway? I...I don't want them coming back. They know where I live Brandon..."

"But... But they haven't even hurt you! You hurt them, didn't you? That's the only explanation for the blood," he murmured, eyeing the other up again and, once he really saw no cuts or marks, it wasn't strange to assume that he blood hadn't come from Isaac. It seemed logical to assume otherwise, really.

"I... They don't know I'm here, I... everyone's busy caring for my mother. She fainted when she saw the mess in out hall," he began quietly, fiddling with his long sleeves. "Do you want me to go b-because you're with your boyfriend? Is he here?"

"...My boyfriend is here." He mumbled looking down at him with a slight grimace. "Brandon, I...They did hurt me though. That was my blood. I didn't hurt anyone. I heal....Fast, but I can...I can still die. They could really kill me. And how are you so sure they don't know you're here? What if you were followed." He mumbled, looking away.

Isaac felt bad for pushing him away. He wanted Brandon in his life, but Montague didn't so he would have to push him away. Montague was the love of his life. He would obey everything he said.