"...So you used me to get over your ex, and when he came back into your life, you dropped me like a stone for him? Is that what happened? Have I just summed it up for you? I... I still think that chiefly makes you out to be a... an asshole," he blurted suddenly, grimacing to himself at the negative word. He never ever had negative thoughts for Isaac, the man had been perfect, but all those good memories were now charred and burned, replaced by an inability to see him as anything other than a... a horrible heart-breaker.

"I'm going, d-don't call me again," he whispered, buttoning up his cute coat and, before the other could stop him, scurried out of the car, dumping his ice cream on the floor of the pavement outside. Ice cream had been something he enjoyed a lot with Isaac, so dumping it like that reflected how low he felt right now.

Isaac watched him go, grimacing a bit. He felt terrible, but it had to be done. He tried, he could at least say that. Isaac felt like...If he had met Brandon first, and Montague second, he would have been doing the same thing to Montague. Sighing, he looked away running his hand down his face. He felt literally terrible.

Someone had witnessed the entire scene. Brandon's father right-hand man. When Brandon left home, his father told his right-hand to follow him around, make sure he was safe, and see who this man was. Brandon's father will be pleased to hear that he just broke his son's heart, now the mafia boss had a reason to kill the bastard. Sure he hated that his son was gay, but maybe now he could be straight. And he still loved his son.5c464e4bfafe12ecc32b9258cff51c54.jpg

Now, Brandon may be the complete opposite to his family and he really hadn't developed the love of power and greed they had, but he had been brought up in that environment, and so he had picked up some things his father had taught him-- like learning to realise when you were being watched. There wasn't a reason behind it, but he just felt like he was being observed. He'd felt like that for a week or two now, but it was only in that moment that he spotted just who it was watching him-- and promptly scowled in realisation that his father was behind it.

Of course. His father just had to interfere and refuse to give him any independence.

That said, he couldn't blame the man. Brandon was young, not even 18 yet. His father was hardly going to truly, truly disown him.

"...W-What are you doing? Can't my father leave me alone? I... I'm fine, I'll come home, a-actually. This was stupid," he fiercely whispered, wiping his wet eyes with a determined look up at the man he'd stormed across the street to meet. "Stop looking at me like that, I-I'm not crying. It's... hayfever."

"Yeah right, and the sky is green. I witnessed the whole thing, you seemed like you just got dumped." Stated Matteo grimacing at his wet face. "It's time for you to come home anyway. La tua madre ti manca." Said the man in Italian, as he ruffled his hair. "And that man...You shouldn't be around him anyway. He must be related to the man that nearly wiped the Romano's out. Don't you know that?"

Matteo watched Brandon's reaction, sighing a bit. Matteo was about twenty-five, the same age as Isaac told Brandon he was. "Your father doesn't want you hanging around that hotel anymore." Mainly because his father was planning to kill Isaac, but he couldn't tell Brandon that, or he would just run back to Isaac.

"But... But I really liked him, Matteo. I know he was related to... to that man that killed granddad's family, but... but he isn't him. He was so nice and he liked me, if only for a little while. N-Nobody else has ever looked at me like... like that. Don't tell Dad about this, but I loved him, I really did. H-He was special," grimaced the boy as he wearily stared up at the taller man. Now, his father and his family weren't entirely accepting of his sexuality, but he felt relatively comfortable admitting these things with Matteo. The man had been around since Brandon was just 10 - he trusted him and looked at him as family.

"I like the hotel too. It's haunted, you know. I like all that creepy stuff-- I won't go again, I... I hate Isaac. He's back with his ex, you know? I... I thought I was enough. Turns out I was a rebound sort of thing."

"You shouldn't have been treated like a rebound. You're much more than that. This Isaac guy will pay." Matteo grimaced, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Let's get you home like I said earlier, your mother is missing you. She literally weeps about her baby boy not being home, and being in the big cold world." Teased the man. Brandon's mother was a dramatic woman. And she adored her son, so when he and his father had that big fight, leading to Brandon's leave, his mother had broken down and had been weeping for days.

Matteo led him back to the nicer side of town. Brandon obviously live on a beautiful estate. His father was rich, so they lived in a mansion. Matteo thought of ways to make Isaac pay, but it would be down to his boss on the way to make him pay. He'd probably have Matteo drag Isaac here so he could kill him.

"Mother's dramatic. Besides, I have 5 brothers, Matteo. She can't have missed me too much," sighed Brandon, deliberately neglecting to mention that, as his parents' youngest child, his mother doted and babied him more than his older brothers, all of whom had families of their own at this point. Brandon was the baby, the young teenager - his mother was obviously never going to stop treating him as such.

"...I don't want Dad to hurt Isaac. I mean that. I want him to be left alone. Is he... planning to hurt him? A-Answer me honestly, I can tell when you're thinking something over, Matteo. You're like an open book sometimes."

Looking down at Brandon, he sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "You should know by now what your father is going to do. It's the price Isaac has to pay for hurting you. Not only that, but this man is related to that monster. You know how your father feels about that. And...In your father's head that man...He's...He's touched you, didn't he? Is that why you were so in love?" Matteo asked with a grimace.

"Listen your father hates that man with everything in him. So you should know what's going to happen to him. It's best you just stay out of it." Mumbled the man as he pulled him to continue walking.

His anger at hearing his father was planning something terrible was overshadowed by Matteo's random insinuation -or assumption- that he and Isaac had somehow been intimate.

Ha. That was so far from the truth that it was laughable. Given Brandon had left home, it would be easy to assume that he and Isaac were dating; that they were in a romantic and sexual entanglement that they didn't want to get out of.

"...We weren't dating, not really. We haven't even kissed. I tried to, but he pushed me b-back and... and... he wasn't my boyfriend. I was deluded. I was a lovesick fool lusting after a man who didn't care much for me in a romantic w-way."

"You're not lying to protect him right? Your father will still hurt him regardless, so it's useless to lie." Mumbled Matteo as they finally reached the mansion. Typing in the code to the gate as well as putting his thumbprint in, the gates opened. Walking in he walked up the very long driveway.

"I'm just saying, you should just...Stay away when it does happen alright? Isaac will only be getting what he deserved, alright?" Reassured Matteo.

Like hell was Brandon listening to Matteo. He loved the man like a brother, and Matteo had always been more sensitive than other men who worked for Brandon's family, but he wasn't prepared to sit back and allow Isaac to get killed. No matter what, the man was still someone he cared about, regardless what had happened between them.

However... Brandon didn't get a chance to warn him. He had his phone taken from him when he returned home, and wasn't allowed to leave without Matteo by his side, or someone else who worked for the mob boss. Essentially, Brandon was imprisoned in his house until the murderous deed had been committed. He wasn't aware that Isaac couldn't die. He wouldn't be stressing out so much if he realised that.

Isaac sat in his hotel, about to lock up. He always locked the doors at night. However unexpected guess came in. Guards working for the mob boss. "You Isaac Abelman?" Asked one of the big burly men.

Isaac looked at the two men, arching a brow. "Depends, who asking?" Asked Isaac with a smirk. He hadn't killed in a while, and he knew these two men were looking for a fight. Wait...He couldn't just kill these men here. Montague would know. Shit...He couldn't act like a monster. Monty wouldn't talk to him again. And it wasn't like he had Brandon anymore to help him get through the silent treatments.

The men just nodded to each other before forcefully grabbing Isaac. They thought they knocked him out as they dragged him and threw him into the trunk of the car. Of course, they didn't knock him out, but Isaac would play along. Montague wouldn't know if he killed if he didn't kill them in the hotel. Simple!

And, like every single night Isaac went to lock the doors, Montague would wait at the top of the stairs for him to arrive back, just so he could walk beside him to head to the bedroom, as though he could be seen and they had a normal relationship. it was because of that little tradition that Monty heard the scuffle but, by the time he arrived downstairs, the door was wide open and Isaac was gone.

He couldn't leave the hotel, despite urgently trying to. It was like a barrier, invisibly blocking his exit. So, he nervously shut the door -which he could do now- and hurried to Tulip and Blaise. He had nobody else to go to and he was... panicked at the moment.

"I-Isaac-- h-he's gone! He was taken, I know h-he was--"

"What do you mean he's gone?" Blaise mumbled, eyeing the ghost now he could see him again. The French man was tucking into a sandwich, forced to do so by Tulip, and while he normally wouldn't speak, he was suddenly interested. Isaac was gone. That meant... they could escape, didn't it? "...Tulip, g-get your fucking s-stuff and let's go. N-Now."

Tulip hurriedly got out the bag, grabbing everything she needed. Most of her things were still packed since she had been waiting to escape. She looked at Monty seeing his troubled face and instantly felt bad. "....M-Montague...He won't die...He's immortal...So he'll be back...We...We have to go, our families are out there worried sick." She told him, trying to make him understand.

"....I hope you don't hate us for this. I love you so much. You have become such a dear friend to me." Cooed the woman, offering him an apologetic smile.

Perhaps it was naivety, or perhaps he was caught up in his panic, but Montague genuinely hadn't envisioned this happening. He thought his friends -because they were his friends- would sit up and try to help him. He didn't think they would jump up and abandon him when he felt he needed them most-- but that's what they were doing, and it honestly made Monty feel like he was breaking. He'd lost Isaac suddenly with no idea where he'd gone, and now his friends were just rushing off?

"I... n-no. No, you... you can't go! I-Isaac might not come back, he might be... be kidnapped! A-And locked up and unable to get back. I-I'll be alone-- you can't go."

"....Monty, he's holding us here against our will. He's inhumanly strong. I'm sure he's fine, and he'll be back. We have to leave before he comes back...I...I can't live like this...My parents are out there...Isaac is cruel...I want to go, Montague. If I could I would take you with me...Isaac is a monster." She mumbled looking at Blaise to see if he was ready. "I am so sorry, please forgive me, love."

The ghost stared tearfully at them for a few more seconds, fiddling anxiously with his sleeves in the hope that they'd have a sudden change of heart-- before shrugging and taking his leave through the wall when he realised that they weren't going to stay, no matter how long he pleaded them to.

All he had to hope for was Isaac's return, sooner rather than later, because being in this hotel completely by himself was daunting and terrifying.

An hour later, he returned bloody and beaten. It was his own blood. He didn't fight back. Nor did he kill anyone. Brandon was there. Did he see him? No, but he heard the panicked calls of Brandon begging his father not to kill. Isaac didn't kill anyone because he didn't want Brandon thinking he was a monster.

Brandon's father spared his life. One condition, of course, never to come near his son again. And with that, he threw Isaac out. And now Isaac was back at the hotel. He wasn't limping, nor was he in pain. It was weird...He saw himself bleeding, but it didn't hurt, and it was slowly healing. Sighing he ran a hand down his face. "Monty? Montague baby?"

Montague was down the stairs before Isaac could say another word. He might not be able to be seen, but he could hug and hold him now, and he could at least be heard. It was just his physical appearance that was yet to be seen, but that would hopefully manifest given some time.

"Wh-What happened-- o-oh my g-god, there's so much blood! Who took you?! I-I... I-I was alone and scared and I'm useless 'cos I couldn't help a-and... and I feel so b-bad... Come and have a bath, o-okay? I'll come too, I'll sit in the water, l-like we used to."

Now he may not be able to hold Montague...But he could see him. Yes, he was see-through, but he could see him. His eyes were wide on him, trying hard not to get emotional. The last time he saw him was about a month ago. "...The Romano family did this...Because I broke Brandon's heart or whatever bullshit." He replied, his voice barely above a whispered as he looked at his Monty.

Smiling softly, he walked up the stairs, looking in his eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispered softly to him. "Let's go take that bath. And I'll have you know I didn't kill anyone. I was a good boy, I deserve a treat~" Grinned the other as he walked to his personal suit, which resembled more of an apartment.