• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"We've met. I thought I'd give your... boyfriend a helping hand with breakfast," smiled Brandon as he calmly chopped the tomatoes up for the fried breakfast Montague was cooking up, shooting the ghost a smile which was immediately reciprocated. Brandon wanted to hate him, really. He wanted to hate the man that stood in the way of him being with Isaac, but it was impossible to. Montague wasn't a horribly possessive person. He was just a nice, wholehearted, kind, adorable boy.

Brandon knew just why Isaac loved him - Monty had a whole tonne of good qualities that made him a perfect boyfriend.

"Well, that was sweet of you. How are you feeling this morning, Brandon? Did your dad try to call you or anything like that?" Asked Isaac as he sat on a stool drinking his coffee. "...Remember, you can't tell him you stayed here...He'll try to come and kill me, and I'm not too keen on dying." Teased Isaac as he drank his coffee.

Rolling his eyes at the other's remark, Monty was well aware at this point that his boyfriend was basically immortal. He was thankful for that. If his boyfriend wasn't the way he was, he'd be dead a long time ago. He wanted Brandon to know that, to be honest. He wanted his boyfriend to have a friend, and if Brandon knew that Isaac couldn't die, he could be around the hotel, safely knowing that he wasn't threatening Isaac's life by doing so.

But it wasn't exactly an easy conversation to have.

"He hasn't called his father-- don't make him depressed, Isaac," tutted Monty as he whacked his boyfriend's shoulder playfully with the spatula in his hand. He hadn't been happier in that moment, or more like how he was when he was alive. Simply put, Montague was... Montague again.

• Love
Reactions: ForeverRed
"I'm not trying to make him depressed, just teasing." Isaac chuckled as he rubbed his shoulder where Montague hit him. It was nice to see Montague like this. He hadn't been this...Happy since he was alive. Well...Then again he was happy last night, but last night was just perfect. He stared at him, his gaze soft and full of admiration and love. He sighed happily before looking at Brandon. "So Brandon, you're going to be staying here a few days?" He asked, snatching some bacon that was already done.