"I guess I don't-- Matteo might be following, but he cares about me. He'll... He'll be alright, as long as I come back soon. I-Isaac, I just-- why do I have to go-- I-I know what you said. You said you wanted to be friends, didn't you? In the car, you said we could still be friends. I want that. I-It's... not my preferred choice, but I can't not have you in my life," began the boy, almost pleadingly, like he was on the verge of getting on his knees and begging him. He was a pitiful sight right now, all pale and teary and shaky. The boy had gone through a lot in the last few hours, after all. "D-Don't... Don't force me away, I-I c-can't take th-that."

Isaac held Brandon's hands in his own, before letting out a sigh. His sigh was of a softly deflating; it was as if a tension had lifted left him with a melancholy instead of relief. "...Listen, Brandon...I would love to be your friend, I want you in my life as well. But Montague doesn't want that. I love Montague. I love him the way I learned to ride a bike. Scared, but reckless, with no training wheels or elbow pads, so that my scars could tell the story of how I fell for him. I love him so much, Brandon. And I am so sorry for dragging you into this mess." Cupping his cheeks, he stroked the apple of his cheek with his thumb, looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry....Montague, come here. Please, you tell him, I can't." He called as he let go of Brandon's face looking away. His lips pressed together in a tight grimace. "Now...When you see him don't scream. He's...He's beautiful, but he's not all the way...Here I guess?" He tried to explain, holding his robe tighter to his body. Montague would just have to tell him why he couldn't come around. Isaac couldn't do it.

Montague, however, was already down the stairs before his boyfriend could call him, nervously staring at Brandon who only seemed to stare through him. For once, though, Montague was pretty happy that the other failed to see him. He wasn't sure he could cope with letting Brandon down and breaking his heart, even though he was the one essentially freezing him out. He just felt uncomfortable having someone who loved Isaac so much hanging around - and he had every right to feel that way, didn't he?

Except, Montague wasn't someone who could be a hurtful jerk. Seeing Brandon in tears just tugged at his heartstrings and, while he didn't want Brandon around, he also didn't want to hurt him.

"He... He can stay the night if he'd like. I... I'm sure that, if he says it's safe, it'll be fine. J-Just one night, Isaac."

"....You can stay for tonight. So that you're safe, alright?" Isaac mumbled, his hand going to wipe those tears off his face. "...Don't cry over me, Brandon. I don't deserve your tears." Turning to look at Montague, the immortal realized Brandon couldn't see him. Letting out a stressed sigh, he massaged his own temples, feeling a headache come on. He would have to break Brandon's heart in the morning. Which really, really sucked. He was such a nice kid, he didn't deserve to be treated like this.

"...He's very cute, isn't he? I never... truly realised that he was quite this cute," mumbled Montague, reaching to hold onto his boyfriend's arm while Brandon, appreciating the gesture of being allowed to stay, made his excuses to rush to a bathroom to wipe his tears away.

"I mean, he's... he reminds me of a modern-day me, you know? I'd wear those cute sweaters and I'd style my hair like him. Is that why you like him? He reminds you of me?"

"...Yeah." Mumbled Isaac looking down at Montague. "...I know you don't want to hear this but I think you should know this. If he wasn't like you at all...I would have killed him. You have to understand...I'm only crazy about you. You are my everything...And he reminded me of you. When he and I first met, he didn't only talk about himself to seem cool. He asked me about myself like you did." Chuckled the man, as looked down at Montague with nothing but love in his eyes.

If Tulip and Blaise hadn't come around, seeing Montague, Isaac probably would have sworn Brandon was Montague's reincarnation or something crazy like that. "...So what do you want me to tell him, come tomorrow?"

"...He can stay if he wants. If I tell you to effectively break his heart, you'll be sad and I'll have to live with the fact that I hurt someone like Brandon so badly. I... I just... I can't do that. I'm not that sort of person," began Montague in his typically adorable sort of way, getting so anxious about the issue that he began to pace nervously and practically hyperventilate... even if technically he wasn't breathing.

"O-Oh gosh, I... I'm just... I'm too nice, I... I know he likes you-- loves you, but I refuse to hurt him, because he's just a nice person and I... I just... if he stays around, you won't fall for him, will you? I... I want you to have friends, he... he makes you a better person, I think."

"You make me a better person." The man told him, watching him pace and get worked up. "I could never love anyone but you, Montague. You are the love of my life. You...You make this eternal hell, heaven. I love everything about you, and I'm not going to just fall for someone else. Remember, I like him because he reminds me of you. Why would I buy a cheap knock-off if I have the original, get it know?" Asked Isaac with a smile, wanting so badly to kiss him.

Pausing quietly at the other's statement, Montague found a smile working its way onto his face. He was the original, really, and while it felt rather mean to consider Brandon a cheap 'knock off', the sentiment brought that giddy smile back onto the ghost's face. It was what he needed to hear-- and hell, it made him feel like an ass! Of course Isaac wasn't going to fall in love with Brandon. He'd spent 67 years loving Montague, refusing to move on.

They were soulmates. He didn't need to stress about Brandon at all. Isaac could have a friend without it ending romantically.

"...I don't mind too much if you want Brandon to be around. He's your friend and... and I'm your boyfriend. There's a distinction so... so it's fine. I'm okay, really~"

Smiling softly at his boyfriend, happy he calmed him down. Montague really had nothing to worry about. He had Isaac heart all to himself. "Alright, I'm happy you've calmed down. I'm really exhausted though love...Wanna sleep in your room or mine?" He asked as he began walking up the steps.

"My room. It's... It's our room. It's full of my life, before I died. I... I always want to sleep in there," began Montague as he tiredly wrapped his arm around his, only frowning more when he found he couldn't hold him properly. He could for a few seconds and then his body flickered between a physical and an ethereal state, causing his solid hold of his boyfriend to just drift through. It was annoying, but more than that, it was upsetting.

"...Do I... I annoy you because I'm dead-- I don't mean it like that, I mean... I can't hold you sometimes. We can't be romantic. Y-You sometimes can't even see me."

"You don't annoy me...It's fine, I can handle it just knowing you're here. And...A relationship isn't only about being romantic, so I'm okay baby." Smiled the man as he headed to their room, looking down at the ghost with a smile. "You know I love you, baby, no matter what. I'll always wait for you, so even on days I can't see or hear you, I'll wait for you, and still talk to you."

"...You say that, b-but you... you must crave that contact. I do, I... I want it so badly," he began quietly as he settled in the bed, absently pulling one of his childhood teddies to his chest. "It's so horrible just wandering around here being unable to even hold you sometimes when Brandon c-can hug you whenever he wants. I-I just... you don't have to lie. It's annoying, it is."

He watched him, arching a brow. "...How are you holding that teddy?" He asked, slowly taking his robe off, revealing his bare body. "...If you can hold that teddy, should he be able to feel me touching you?" He asked as his hand hovered over his thigh, wondering if he should touch him and find out.

Flinching from the very statement, he stared awkwardly at the teddy in his arms. He was holding it, that was true. He could feel the teddy's fur, he could hold it against his chest and face, almost as though he was a real, living person. The implication was that he could hold his boyfriend right now too, if he wanted to. He could feel his skin against his, kiss him, hold him and just be a real, proper couple for the night-- if he wanted to.

Admittedly, he was wary. It would be amazing, of course it would, but he didn't want to get used to it only to disappear halfway through whatever they got up to. That would be... genuinely heartbreaking.

"I... I guess," he awkwardly began, resting his own hand just above the other's face before resting it experimentally on his cheek-- and grinning wide when his hand rested perfectly there. "I-I can... actually t-touch you, this is...it's..."

Isaac wasted no time in capturing his lips. With his knees on the outsides of Montague's legs, his hands felt his sides, rubbing them softly, as if he couldn't get enough of touching him. Isaac sucked softly on his bottom lip, whiled his hands worked on getting the boy out of his clothes. While he had said being romantic wasn't all that a relationship was, he had definitely wanted it. It had been sixty-seven years since their last time.

He didn't even care that Brandon was in a few rooms down. All he cared about was Montague in that moment, and pleasing him. Pulling away, he looked down at him, his eyes filled with playful lust. "Close your eyes, and relax." He whispered before his hand took him from below, slowly prepping him for their night of passion.

It was fair to say that Montague, in that moment, was as close to Heaven as was possible on Earth. What he was experiencing, for the first time in 67 years, was absolutely pure bliss. Just locking lips with his boyfriend after so long, just feeling his body next o his, feeling the contours of his body and its hard muscles against his own slim body was positively exhilarating.

He was submissively smiling up at the leading man, his eyes glittering excitedly and watching the other's every move, his face responding happily to every little touch and subtle (or unsubtle) kiss along his body. Brandon was just a few doors away, probably hearing the odd moaning noises, but honestly? He didn't care.

That night, the two made love four times. It was as if their bodies couldn't get enough of each other, or they were just making up for lost time. Isaac was in complete bliss. He had Montague, he could touch and kiss him...And he wanted to do that for as long as he possibly could. When he awoke in the morning, he was still dead tired, but satisfied. Smiling a bit, he ran his strong hand through his blonde hair, sitting up.

Montague, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen. Despite being absolutely exhausted from the night before (which surprised him, given he was a ghost and couldn't even sleep), he wasn't laid in bed, just soaking up the feeling of being latched onto his lover's arm. He had been like that for most of the night, but he changed that when dawn broke, deciding that he would go ad make breakfast. If he could touch solid things and maintain a solid form, he decided that there wouldn't be anything more romantic than breakfast in bed-- until Brandon made an appearance.

That was where Montague was right now - in the large kitchens of the hotel with Brandon helping him. Despite knowing that Montague was Isaac's true love, the love of his life, Brandon had grown to quickly like him.

Montague was impossible to dislike, really. Brandon soon found that out within seconds.

Isaac came to the kitchen, his hair a wreck, and wearing a silk robe. He instantly blinked when seeing the two talking to each other and laughing as they cooked side by side. "So you two have met?" He asked as he came into the kitchen pouring himself a cup of coffee. He was happy they seemed to be getting along, it was nice. That meaned Brandon could continue being his friend.