Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shimizu Kirari
Romantic Rolls: 1
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes, she is hetero-romantic.
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): No, she is not homosexual/romantic.

Trope Relationships: Yes please <3

HI SO THIS IS A WIP

2014-03-27-640634.jpeg
2013-05-05-577097.png
2016-09-14-860252.jpeg
2016-08-14-853424.jpeg

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Voice Colour: Lavender (#BCA9F5) | FC: Tsumiki Mikan & Stardust
[stabs=bcenter|570x300]
{slide=Basic Info.|center}Full Name--
Shimizu, Kirari
Age--
Sixteen (16)
Date of Birth--
25th of December
Sex--
Female
Sexual Orientation--
Heteroromantic Demisexual

Most Relevant Sin--
Envy
Most Relevant Virtue--
Humility
Most Relevant Ideology--
Order

Likes--

Dislikes--

Hobbies--

Fears--
☾ Pitch Darkness
Her way of saying that she's scared of the dark. She still sleeps with a nightlight, hoping that she won't have to worry about the pitch darkness the night has to offer. Being a superstitious person, she gets terrified when she's all alone and would sooner cling onto the first person in arm's reach. Otherwise, she's always clung onto her stuffed rabbit.
"I-It's okay.. I-I'm okay.. Shh... Y-Yes.. I'm okay.."

☾ Thunder Storms/Lightning
Loud noises and the sudden flashing of lightning intimidate her, they scare her. It's always so sudden and it shocks her, so much that she'll start shaking in the presence of it. Childish as it may be, she shakes and begins to cling onto the first thing she can hold onto. Unfortunately she was never able to get over her fear, and now often hides under her table until the storm passes.
"I-I really try but i-it's always so loud and I-- Eek!"

☾ Bullies
Self-explanatory; Kirari has been bullied since her childhood years both by her family and her peers. This has naturally led to a fear of being the target and hence her reasoning for avoiding others in general. She has such an irrational fear of them that it leads to her developing trust issues, and this phobia most certainly does affect her everyday life.
"Eiyah! N-No.. P-Please don't.. I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll do anything! P-Please just leave me alone.."

☾ Confrontation
She's barely ever raised her voice in the presence of anyone, never mind confronting. Kirari grows anxious and begins panic when she feels as though someone is about to talk to her, let it be for harmless or for serious matters. She always lets her paranoia run her over, getting the better of her and as a result she's run up the wall by her own anxiety.
"N-No.. I-I didn't do anything wrong.. P-Please don't look at me like that.."

☾ Failure/Punishment
Kirari was never allowed to fail in her abused childhood, thus adapting to a sense of OCD that eventually formed a perfectionist in her. It should be noted, however, that this stems from the fear of being punished.
"... Failure isn't an option. I-If it became one.. I-I wouldn't know what to do a-and..P-Please don't let me think about it.. "
{/slide}
{slide=Rep & Intro|center}Reputation--
(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction--
"Uhm.. O-Okay.. I-It's okay, Kirari! Y-You've practiced earlier.. Y-You'll be fine! Just do what you did in the mir-- O-oh.. Is this on? I-It's on already?! Oh no.. I.. Uhm.."

*Frantic shuffling and confusion*

"Phew.. A-Alright.. My name is Kirari, Kirari Shimizu. Eheh.. It's a cute name, isn't it? But it doesn't really fit me.. E-Eh? Why? W-Well.. It's because it's a cute name.. I-I don't think it suits an ugly girl like me.. Oh.. I'm sorry! I didn't come here to wallow i-in my own pity. B-But where to start.. I guess I should uhm.. Start with my mother and father? T-They aren't bad people.. But they're always pressuring me and when I don't do a good job well.. T-They.. D-Don't exactly do the best things to me.. It's okay though! H-Honest! I'm used to it! Hehe.. I-I have a younger sister who's uhm.. Really, really pretty. But I wish that she wouldn't make fun of me a-all the time.. It's a little embarrassing and t-the things she says are.. A-a little hurtful.."

*Her eyes narrow to the side.*

"I was.. Bullied a lot in school. M-my hair is like this because some people thought it would be a funny joke if they grabbed me and.. T-They snipped it. At first, I was waiting for it to all grow back but uhm.. I-I guess I was scared that they would try it a-again. When I got home, dad.. Hit me, saying that I was weak.. I-I guess that's true.. I'm a really, really weak person. R-Right.. I'm sorry eheh.. I-I shouldn't be venting out my problems wh-while doing this.. I-I'll stop..

I.. I thought that the bullying would stop once I got into high school. I thought that everyone would move on with their lives b-but.. I-It doesn't look like people would be able to forgive me. Y-You see.. I was facing a lot of problems before I entered high school a-and.. I did a lot of things that I regret. Hehe.. It.. Would really be nice if I could apologize. Er.. Y-You want to know about the bandages on my arms and legs? D-Do I have to answer that? I do? O-Oh.. Okay.."

*She closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath, then she sighs.*

"T-Truth to be told.. I'm getting h-hurt at home and at school s-so.. I've learned to take care of myself. I-I know how to patch up wounds, manage a broken bone, a-and I've learned how to take care of illnesses. That.. Uhm.. Makes me a little bit useful, right? I-I really hope that's the case. Hehe.. Maybe then, I won't be as useless. A-Although.. I've always passed it off as me tripping and falling o-or.. Animals not liking me when my friends asked what was wrong. I-I.. I lied a lot.. Please don't tell them the truth? I-If they knew then they'd probably get really, really mad at me for hiding it! I just.. D-Don't want to hurt anyone.. I'm sorry.."

*She takes another deep breath before, but rather smiles coyly instead.*

"Hehe.. Despite that.. I want to try working to become a nurse. I-I.. Actually have a few illnesses and diseases of my own, namely asthma and hemophilia. That's why I have to learn how to bandage myself properly and-- O-Oh.. I've been rambling, haven't I? I'm sorry.. I-I really didn't mean to take so much of your time! Oh.. Right.. I-I should probably get ready for school tomorrow. I-I have to wake up early.. Prepare breakfast.. And leave for school before the others can arrive.. Eheh.. I-I'll be going now.."
{/slide}
{slide=Themes & Misc|center}Character Theme--

Character Battle Theme--

Character Voice Actor--
{/slide}
{slide=Virtu-Ava|center}(INFO: This section contains details about your character's Virtual Avatar used in the school. Such as the character's, appearance, and their library of techniques and skills for use in battle.)

[Virtu-Ava (anime) Appearance of Character Here]
(INFO: The appearance of your Virtu-Ava. The image of the Virtu-Ava is superimposed over your own when you invoke it on school grounds, or other locations that have the infrastructure to support Virtu-Ava Battles. You have the option of not having anything for this one, if the character is always in their normal appearance.)

Weapon:
(INFO: The weapon your Virtu-Ava carries in combat. Lots of students like to write long and detailed weapon biographies for this. Probably from their creative adventure stories. The default weapon is one's hands. You can also add in an image of it if you find one.)

[Battle Actions]
(INFO: These 'battle actions' are the skills or techniques that your character use in battle that they may or may not yell the attack name of whenever they use it. But at the end of the day, no matter how flashy they look, they will still be beaten by the default karate chop if the RNG favors their opponent.

Your character has a total of Six 'Skill Slots'. In these skill slots, you explain a type of action that the character performs that explicitly attacks a single opponent. Each of these attacks can fall into three categories: GUARD, HEAVY, and FAST. This is done so that they can directly translate to ROCK, PAPER, and SCISSORS for the purposes of deciding who the winner is. Though this is explained in detail later, in general:

GUARD beats FAST
FAST beats HEAVY
HEAVY beats GUARD

Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)

Skill 1:
[Skill Name]
TYPE: (Fast, Heavy, or Guard)
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 2:
[Skill Name]
DESCRIPTION:

And so on, for a REQUIRED Minimum of 3.
{/slide}
{slide=Relation|center}!!! Honestly speaking - if something here doesn't align with your character, please (I'm begging you) tell me so that I don't start assuming things. I haven't done something like this in a while, and I"m trying to read through all the character applications so that I can get a feel or an idea of how their relationships with Kirari would fall in line with her personality.
✧ The World
"Eheh.. The world probably hates me, always trying to make me miserable.. B-But I can't change it because.. I-It controls me."
✧ Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Hated Rivals
"I-I.. I've tried to be nice, I've tried to help.. R-Really! I-I have! But she's always speaking down on me a-and.. I-I don't know.. It's a little annoying.."
✧ Kira Oshiro / Positive / Double Trouble (Trope)
"Hehe.. She's a nice person. She's.. Always trying to work on being a rockstar and I admire her energy. S-She's a nice person! I promise! It might be hard to keep up with her sometimes.. But after a while, you get used to it~"
✧ Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Uhm.. I heard that they were a boy but.. I-I'm not so sure? I-I know their name at least.."
✧ Michio Kamijou / Romance / Will They, Won't They
"You two can't stand each other, yet there is an obvious romantic tension between you. Maybe if you could stop fighting you would see each other in an entirely different light."
✧ Chiyo Imada / Negative / Toxic Friend (Trope)
"I-I told her to stay away from me for a little while. But she just.. She just wouldn't listen!
I-I told her that I was a dangerous person to hang around a-and.. I-I don't mean to be mean to her but.. S-She just.. I.. I'm sorry.. I-I just.. Dragged her into my problems. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

✧ Rei Saionji / Positive / Middle School Friends
"Saionji-san is.. A nice person. Eheh.. When my lunch was stolen or when I got hurt, she used to bring me bandages and gave me her lunch. B-But.. I wish I could do something to repay her.."
✧ Taigi Narita / Negative / Broken Friends
"Even though he's a nice guy.. I-I don't.. I don't exactly feel safe around him. A-Also.. I'm scared I might make him the target of my bullies.. L-Like a lot of people.. I-I hope he isn't mad that I suddenly broke it off.."
✧ Leo Kane / Positive / New Friends
"I.. Need the positivity. He's helped me many times in the past.. I-It's a wonder how anyone's actually trying to get to know me. Hehe.. It makes me a little happy..""
✧ Kyouko Himura / Negative / Hated Rivals
"... T-There isn't much to say here. I.. I just don't really like her a-all too much because of her uhm.. E-egotistical outlook?"
✧ Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Eheh.. I know that she's trying to turn a new leaf from her previous.. Violent tendencies. T-That's why I decided to break it off.. I-I don't want to be a burden w-with my problems.."
✧ Mana Kamei / Positive / Middle School Friends
"Kamei-san.. Hehe.. She's cute! I.. I personally think the drone is cute.. B-But I don't think she's changed all too much since Middle School.."
✧ Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I-I.. Don't really know him all too well.. But he seems like a nice person.. Uhm.. I think?"
✧ Nyoko Morita / Negative / Bad Occurence
"A-All I said was that she was short a-and that I thought it was cute! She didn't have to blow up on me like that.."
✧ Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"I don't.. Hate her. But something about her just.. Irritated me once. What was it..?"
✧ Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Childhood Friends
"Nao-chan is cute~ He's always able to put a smile on my face when I'm down a-and.. He's one of the few people who turned into the ray of sunshine in my life. I'm really grateful.. I wish I could return the favour.."
✧ Koriumi Annashi / Positive / Childhood Friends
"I think that people just.. Misunderstand Annashi-chan. She helps with the bullies.. Sometimes. But I don't want to trouble her.."
✧ Arata Ueda / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
{/slide}
[/stabs]

[Core Information Section]
(INFO: This is the basics of your character as a... character. Be sure to think hard about the kind of person they are!)
[Insert your character's favorite quote here]
[Real (anime) appearance of your character here, try downsizing really large pictures!]
Character Color Code: (INFO: A unique color number associated with your character. This is primarily so your character's dialogue can be highlighted with this color in posts. You can look up a color number in the rich text editor by opening the drop-down menu of 'text color' by 'font size,' and then pressing the word 'Custom...'. Please ensure the color will not make your text unreadable for at least the default black background. This will be readily be made available in the cast list section for players to quickly look up. Note that if a character is listed as 'inactive/dropped' you are allowed to take that character's color for your new character.)

Full Name--
Shimizu, Kirari
Age--
Sixteen (16)
Date of Birth--
25th of December
Sex--
Female
Sexual Orientation--
Heteroromantic Demisexual

Most Relevant Sin--
Envy
Most Relevant Virtue--
Humility
Most Relevant Ideology--
Order

Likes--

Dislikes--

Hobbies--

Fears--
☾ Pitch Darkness
Her way of saying that she's scared of the dark. She still sleeps with a nightlight, hoping that she won't have to worry about the pitch darkness the night has to offer. Being a superstitious person, she gets terrified when she's all alone and would sooner cling onto the first person in arm's reach. Otherwise, she's always clung onto her stuffed rabbit.
"I-It's okay.. I-I'm okay.. Shh... Y-Yes.. I'm okay.."

☾ Thunder Storms/Lightning
Loud noises and the sudden flashing of lightning intimidate her, they scare her. It's always so sudden and it shocks her, so much that she'll start shaking in the presence of it. Childish as it may be, she shakes and begins to cling onto the first thing she can hold onto. Unfortunately she was never able to get over her fear, and now often hides under her table until the storm passes.
"I-I really try but i-it's always so loud and I-- Eek!"

☾ Bullies
Self-explanatory; Kirari has been bullied since her childhood years both by her family and her peers. This has naturally led to a fear of being the target and hence her reasoning for avoiding others in general. She has such an irrational fear of them that it leads to her developing trust issues, and this phobia most certainly does affect her everyday life.
"Eiyah! N-No.. P-Please don't.. I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll do anything! P-Please just leave me alone.."

☾ Confrontation
She's barely ever raised her voice in the presence of anyone, never mind confronting. Kirari grows anxious and begins panic when she feels as though someone is about to talk to her, let it be for harmless or for serious matters. She always lets her paranoia run her over, getting the better of her and as a result she's run up the wall by her own anxiety.
"N-No.. I-I didn't do anything wrong.. P-Please don't look at me like that.."

☾ Failure/Punishment
Kirari was never allowed to fail in her abused childhood, thus adapting to a sense of OCD that eventually formed a perfectionist in her. It should be noted, however, that this stems from the fear of being punished.
"... Failure isn't an option. I-If it became one.. I-I wouldn't know what to do a-and..P-Please don't let me think about it.. "[/SIZE]

(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction:
(INFO: A self introduction in the character's words where they recall what they feel is the most important event to ever happen in their life. Something that defined who they are. Have fun with this, because it is from this 'monologue' that the baseline of who your character is as a person is drawn from. It is also an important thing for other players to gauge how they could act around you in general, especially people who are supposed be close to your character.)

Character Theme: (INFO: What is playing in the background when you're character is introducing themselves/When the scene is focused on them? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Battle Theme: (!Optional) (INFO: What is playing when you're writing your post, attacking or responding to an attack from this character? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Voice Actor: (!Optional) (INFO: Have a voice actor that is exactly what you want everyone to think your character sounds like? List them here! If you can find a video of that voice on youtube or something, EVEN BETTER!)

[Virtu-Ava Section]
(INFO: This section contains details about your character's Virtual Avatar used in the school. Such as the character's, appearance, and their library of techniques and skills for use in battle.)

[Virtu-Ava (anime) Appearance of Character Here]
(INFO: The appearance of your Virtu-Ava. The image of the Virtu-Ava is superimposed over your own when you invoke it on school grounds, or other locations that have the infrastructure to support Virtu-Ava Battles. You have the option of not having anything for this one, if the character is always in their normal appearance.)

Weapon:
(INFO: The weapon your Virtu-Ava carries in combat. Lots of students like to write long and detailed weapon biographies for this. Probably from their creative adventure stories. The default weapon is one's hands. You can also add in an image of it if you find one.)

[Battle Actions]
(INFO: These 'battle actions' are the skills or techniques that your character use in battle that they may or may not yell the attack name of whenever they use it. But at the end of the day, no matter how flashy they look, they will still be beaten by the default karate chop if the RNG favors their opponent.

Your character has a total of Six 'Skill Slots'. In these skill slots, you explain a type of action that the character performs that explicitly attacks a single opponent. Each of these attacks can fall into three categories: GUARD, HEAVY, and FAST. This is done so that they can directly translate to ROCK, PAPER, and SCISSORS for the purposes of deciding who the winner is. Though this is explained in detail later, in general:

GUARD beats FAST
FAST beats HEAVY
HEAVY beats GUARD

Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)

Skill 1:
[Skill Name]
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 2:
[Skill Name]
DESCRIPTION:

And so on, for a REQUIRED Minimum of 3.

[Relationships Section]
]!!! Honestly speaking - if something here doesn't align with your character, please (I'm begging you) tell me so that I don't start assuming things. I haven't done something like this in a while, and I"m trying to read through all the character applications so that I can get a feel or an idea of how their relationships with Kirari would fall in line with her personality.
✧ The World
"Eheh.. The world probably hates me, always trying to make me miserable.. B-But I can't change it because.. I-It controls me."
✧ Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Hated Rivals
"I-I.. I've tried to be nice, I've tried to help.. R-Really! I-I have! But she's always speaking down on me a-and.. I-I don't know.. It's a little annoying.."
✧ Kira Oshiro / Positive / Double Trouble (Trope)
"Hehe.. She's a nice person. She's.. Always trying to work on being a rockstar and I admire her energy. S-She's a nice person! I promise! It might be hard to keep up with her sometimes.. But after a while, you get used to it~"
✧ Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Uhm.. I heard that they were a boy but.. I-I'm not so sure? I-I know their name at least.."
✧ Michio Kamijou / Romance / Will They, Won't They
"You two can't stand each other, yet there is an obvious romantic tension between you. Maybe if you could stop fighting you would see each other in an entirely different light."
✧ Chiyo Imada / Negative / Toxic Friend (Trope)
"I-I told her to stay away from me for a little while. But she just.. She just wouldn't listen!
I-I told her that I was a dangerous person to hang around a-and.. I-I don't mean to be mean to her but.. S-She just.. I.. I'm sorry.. I-I just.. Dragged her into my problems. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

✧ Rei Saionji / Positive / Middle School Friends
"Saionji-san is.. A nice person. Eheh.. When my lunch was stolen or when I got hurt, she used to bring me bandages and gave me her lunch. B-But.. I wish I could do something to repay her.."
✧ Taigi Narita / Negative / Broken Friends
"Even though he's a nice guy.. I-I don't.. I don't exactly feel safe around him. A-Also.. I'm scared I might make him the target of my bullies.. L-Like a lot of people.. I-I hope he isn't mad that I suddenly broke it off.."
✧ Leo Kane / Positive / New Friends
"I.. Need the positivity. He's helped me many times in the past.. I-It's a wonder how anyone's actually trying to get to know me. Hehe.. It makes me a little happy..""
✧ Kyouko Himura / Negative / Hated Rivals
"... T-There isn't much to say here. I.. I just don't really like her a-all too much because of her uhm.. E-egotistical outlook?"
✧ Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Eheh.. I know that she's trying to turn a new leaf from her previous.. Violent tendencies. T-That's why I decided to break it off.. I-I don't want to be a burden w-with my problems.."
✧ Mana Kamei / Positive / Middle School Friends
"Kamei-san.. Hehe.. She's cute! I.. I personally think the drone is cute.. B-But I don't think she's changed all too much since Middle School.."
✧ Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I-I.. Don't really know him all too well.. But he seems like a nice person.. Uhm.. I think?"
✧ Nyoko Morita / Negative / Bad Occurence
"A-All I said was that she was short a-and that I thought it was cute! She didn't have to blow up on me like that.."
✧ Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"I don't.. Hate her. But something about her just.. Irritated me once. What was it..?"
✧ Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Childhood Friends
"Nao-chan is cute~ He's always able to put a smile on my face when I'm down a-and.. He's one of the few people who turned into the ray of sunshine in my life. I'm really grateful.. I wish I could return the favour.."
✧ Koriumi Annashi / Positive / Childhood Friends
"I think that people just.. Misunderstand Annashi-chan. She helps with the bullies.. Sometimes. But I don't want to trouble her.."
✧ Arata Ueda / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cinnamon Bun Could you please also insert a plain-text version of your sheet or similar? What you currently have is really weird to read on my tiny mobile phone.

Well here's the relationships for the people that got the personality or reputation parts of their sheet done. If you see something you don't like, let me know.

Shimizu Kirari
"Was friends with her in middle school. In most circumstances I would be friends with her, even after she cut me off. I mean come on, she's like a lamb. But, an incident occurred. Let's say it was bad luck. Really, really bad luck. Long story short, I almost got in big trouble. It wasn't her fault, but she was a small indirect factor. I just couldn't look at her the way I used to, being the petty boy I am. So I was even relieved she broke it off with me first. I know I need to get over it, but it's easier said than done…"

Naomasa Ishida
"He has awful taste in anime and manga... Basically everything I like, he hates and vice versa. I'll try to make a few subtle digs to try and change his point of view, but it doesn't seem to be working…"

Fujimoto Amaya
"She dotes on me like a family member would. You're probably wondering why I have not broken off the friendship like a lot of the girls I know. Answer is simple: I don't see her as a romantic option. Don't get me wrong; she's like a big sister to me. It's a shame since she basically checks all my boxes for an ideal girlfriend. Since she's rich too, that means I wouldn't have to worry about whether she liked me for my money. I don't regret getting to know her this way though."

Koriumi Annashi
"An ice queen. She seemed a bit mean to me at first, but after a few conversations I realized that she's just being blunt; it's her natural state. Sorta similar to me in that respect. Oh, I found out that she also likes action games. I wouldn't have guessed from looking at her. Maybe I should... Nah."

Sorry, I've disappeared I worried sick about Final Exams this week and have been studying like crazy. Also is Annashi good? Cause I think I have done everything needed

Sorry, I've disappeared I worried sick about Final Exams this week and have been studying like crazy. Also is Annashi good? Cause I think I have done everything needed
You need to fill in the relationships with your characters own take on them. Instead of just the relationship's neutral description.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Wait...I have to read that many people and make a special response for each...Oh man this is going to be a headache of information.
Please tell there's a master list of OC's so I don't have to search for each and every profile on the 93 pages here.

Wait...I have to read that many people and make a special response for each...Oh man this is going to be a headache of information.
Please tell there's a master list of OC's so I don't have to search for each and every profile on the 93 pages here.
In the first post in the thread there is a cast list. I use it a lot of skip to sheets often.

Well...it's a start this will take awhile since it looks like there's A LOT of you guys.
Well I started. It actually might take less time then I had originally thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick little question. Is this place an AU of the earth's timeline cause I read this and got confused: 'Mid-Twentieth Century' At the start of the RP introduction. Since the twentieth century was the 1900's and we are in the 21st (2000's.)

• Useful
Reactions: Illin
Quick little question. Is this place an AU of the earth's timeline cause I read this and got confused: 'Mid-Twentieth Century' At the start of the RP introduction. Since the twentieth century was the 1900's and we are in the 21st (2000's.)
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's just a typo and we're in the 21st century.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Illin and Eru
Ok well I made the reactions to all Alive OC's right now in the RP for Annashi. Let me know if something is amiss.

I have no problems with how the relationship written out for my character with the newcomers. Also a bit of friendly hint, be sure to read the first post thoroughly. When you're pretty sure you got everything in order, poke Ehb to get your character checked for approval.

Oh and also, uh... yeah, currently some hiccup happened and Ehb is currently working hard on fixing it.

It's normally a good idea to add why she thinks or feels that way, some past happening, issue with the personalities, etc.

Hey is this thing still open to newcomers or did it die? If it is i'll make an initial post in the relevant thread later today.

Hi there!

Thanks for shoving interest in joining in. We are still open to new people. All the information you need to join is in the first post of this thread. Follow through that and the signup process should be relatively easy!

Reactions: darnerdemons
Status
Not open for further replies.