Status
Not open for further replies.
@Psychosis_of_a_yandere hey! I dont mind what you out for Ayamas character relationship discriotion, but in mine I said they're rivals because they're always fighting over who has better grades. Just to add a bit more depth to their situation other than just "I hate them" xD

I only did what I would actually say or think in real life. Every reaction is what my real reaction would be

So i just post this first and wait for approval, then edit into the post a full CS after i get my rolls and add them to it correct?

Name: Steele Vitri
Romantic Rolls: 0
Hetero Romance: Y

Homosexual Romance: N
Trope Relationships: Y

Full CS
[Core Information Section]
"A life for others is better than a life for oneself."
full

Character Color Code: The color code should be #b35900.

Full Name: Steele Andromedus Vitri
Date of Birth: 02/14. Valentines.
Sex: Male

Most Relevent Sin: Pride
Most Relevant Virtue: Generosity
Most Relevant Ideology: Order.

Likes: Soft piano music, medieval aesthetic, blacksmith or workshop like areas in general, wolves. Especially wolves.
Dislikes: SWIMMING(the whole concept in general), Spicy food, Conversation about his damaged eye, gossip.
Hobbies: Crafting small accessories(pendants, necklaces, etc), Sewing, Taekwondo, and Cooking.
Fears: Heights, Water(Almost all kinds of water except for common consumption water. It's crippling to the point he can't participate in some gym days and takes completely different routes to the school to avoid large bodies of water like rivers, ponds, lakes, etc.)

For an average student who knows next to nothing about vitri, it's easy for them to assume he's a delinquent due to his permanent state of half blind-ness. This leads them to think of him in a fairly negative light save for those in his class who know he's truly kind. Even those who watch him interacting with his friends notice he's typically quiet and kind of weird or off-putting to have around due to just how little he adds to conversation typically. To enemies he is seen as a pain in the ass and someone who would be better off kicked out of the school and forced to work a low end job for life due to his arrogance towards his past and his family's history. One thing can be noticed constantly is that those who stick around to talk to him a bit after class hours know he gives out free hand crafted items and accessories for phones or almost anything you can realistically ask for, and how often he can be seen with wolf decorated clothing and items. Even his pencil has a wolf howling on the side etched in.

Self Introduction:
"Yo. Nice to meet you all, I'm Vitri A. Steele. I'm the middle child of the steele family and i'm about 2 meters tall. I'm sure you've heard of all our contributions towards war efforts and industrialization. Don't be afraid to approach me because of that though. We may help build the tools for fighting, but we rather not fight ourselves. As for what i think brought me to be the way i am... I'd say the time when i fell into a river and almost drowned changed my life significantly and made me realize the family name isn't everything, and helping others is the best thing i can do with my life. So that said, feel free to ask me for custom craft work! Crafting is in the blood."

Character Theme:

Character Battle Theme:
"So you think i can't fight just cause i said i don't like to?? Hah! Pick a god and pray!"

Character Voice Actor:
Roxis VA in this video, not vayne.

[Virtu-Ava Section]
latest

Weapon:
18814159_983953685077612_7752260682875015960_n.jpg

Note: The balls on the end are detachable and usable in a flail mode for quick fast attacks or can be used attached to the main base for harder hitting heavy attacks. On top of that, the middle can be enlarged by unfolding the staff and the ends can be brought to the base of the weapon to turn it into a shield as a last defense against only the hardest hitting of attacks with no guarantee of success. As typical for war hammer like weapons, it is an incredibly heavy, somewhat slow, and incredibly powerful weapon good for bashing a foe just right.

[Battle Actions]

GUARD beats FAST
FAST beats HEAVY
HEAVY beats GUARD

Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)

Skill 1:
Crack Hammer Slam
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION: Wields the crack hammer in a harsh and heavy hitting stance to bring it swinging in either a circular left/right swing or a quick and strong smash downwards.

Skill 2:
Crack Flail Rally
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION: The hammer's ends split off allowing for use flail style for faster but weaker attacks over all.

Skill 3:
Wolf Rampart
Type: Guard
Description: Wields the crack hammer in a cross stance with the ends split and twirling to form an air tight guard, but requires immobility while holding this stance allowing for an enemy to have a chance to hit hard enough to maybe break through the guard.

Skill 4:
Heartful Action
Type: Heavy
Description: Attempts to slam the enemy with multiple hard hitting and fast movements to trap them in a momentum for a built up heavy swing.

Skill 5:
Wolf flail flurry
Type: Fast
Description: Swings the split off ends of the hammer in erratic savage fashion in an attempt to both chain up the enemy with the recoil chains and smash at their bones with the hammer end of the weapon.

Skill 6:
Aegis
Type: Guard
Description: Pulls the crack hammer and bends its middle end to enlarge while detaching the ends and pulling them to the bottom to transform it into a large shield for maximum defensive abilities against attacks. Spends a lot of energy to form it into the shield and hold it in this position. The battle is practically won if you force him to use this and then last another two minutes with him fighting with fists and shield.

[Relationships Section]
Pending to be changed soon.

The World/???/A god of some sort
"As the lord RNG has told us before, accept him and he my favor you, deny him and feel his wrath. As such, I accept that my life is governed by RNG."

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
"She approached me one day about weapons in computer games. I saw some of the designs and they looked really cool so i showed her how the forge works. Then we made some cosplay weapons for her that while impractical, are functional..as letter openers. She's pretty fun to hang around, i don't mind being friends with her."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."
"The dude is the walking stereotype for a "trap." Which isn't a problem on it's own but when he insists he's a guy but constantly does girlish things, it gets a bit annoying. He asks others to be serious about everything but he's half assed about being a guy basically! Then he took a jab at how i avoid water and since then it's been downhill. I don't hate the guy but i rather avoid him, ya'know?"

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"There's just...something is off about that guy. I don't like the way he carries himself. I can admire his loyalty and helpful nature, but at the same time he always seems to be hiding something from his friends or something. I just can't seem to like the guy despite how overall alike we are. That's probably what annoys me most is that we're so damn similar."
Rei Saionji / Positive / Work at Home Memories (Trope)
"In middle school, Vitri took up work at Saionji's family hot springs. Though the job lasted only one summer, it was a fun and memorable one. He still is on good terms with Rei, he's even come over to help out on occasion."
"Oh Rei? Yeah i know her. She's pretty fun to hang around with and i worked for her family to save up some money for materials at one point. Once in awhile i go over to help out just because i know it can get horribly busy. She's a good friend and a solid coworker to boot. I just wish she was a little more outgoing."

Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
"Taigi..let's see...well he's smart and i can tell he works out. Other than that i don't know much about him. He's pretty introverted ain't he?"

Leo Kane / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
"Man that dude was a riot to be around in middle school. He was always cracking jokes and in general a joy to be around. Though i did get worried about him at times, what with his family having moved and all that. He seemed pretty sad when he wasn't making jokes. I worry about him sometimes. I hope we're in the same class this year though.
Kyouko Himura / Positive / Heroic Debt (Trope)
"A long time ago, Kyouko Himura unknowingly saved Vitri from having to go through the trauma of falling into water and not being able to swim again. Though he never thanked her in person (Kyouko fell unconscious afterward) a year afterward he approached her and the two have a pleasant acquaintanceship with one another. Though Kyouko still doesn't know the reason behind it yet."

"My relationship with kyouko?...' he falls completely silent for a bit, looking away then back before continuing. "Well, i like her, i think she's a wonderful woman. She's got a lot of bravery you know? Though she can be a bit brash, that's fine too. I wouldn't have her be different to be frank. Some people find her off putting, and i can see why, but that doesn't stop my thoughts on her being positive." You can't help but feel like there is something deeper between his thoughts on her.

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

"That gorilla Sayato? Alright well most of it is my fault i guess. During the last culture festival we ran rival craft booths right? So i was packing up and prepping to head out for the day, i made most of my sales, i tripped for a few seconds and all my stuff went flying, ended up knocking over her stuff in turn, but that was just the start. So she comes over to chew me out rightfully so and i started fidgeting cause i knew jack shit about her at that point and she was putting her fingers way too close to my good eye, ended up stepping on my shoe lace and tripped onto her. That's not even the worst part, i got up right? and offered to pull her up, but she was already starting to get up and so my hand slipped and caught her yukata. I'm sure you get where this is headed by now. Long story short, i got my good eye stuck with a black eye for six days and she thinks i'm a pervert now."
Mana Kamei / Positive / Childhood Friends

"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

"Mana? Man that girl's so fun to be around! I've known her since childhood dude! Ok so she came into the forge one day cause her drone was having issues with it's rudders and wasn't flyin' well. My pa and ma weren't there so it was just me so i told her to come in and set it down on the desk. Spent a good hour fixin' it and figured to just give it back free of charge since it was easy to fix. Next thing i know they come back next week asking if i can make stuff in the forge like in video games. So i showed her some of the stuff i've made myself. Since then we just bonded more about video games and cosplay stuff. We're just good friends ya know? But i worry about her sometimes. She used to get bullied, and i was too busy workin to help with that. I'm sure it must'a hurt to have little help with bullies."

Ayama Fujimoto / Positive / New Friends

"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

"So one day i showed up to this theatre to watch documentaries on war times for more accuracy when i go to make weapons and i met this documentary buff there. We talked for awhile about the history of weapons in war and bonded a bit over that. That's how i met amaya. Other than that, i don't know much about her but she seems nice."

Naomasa ishida/Negative/Irrelevant friendship

"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

"Naomasa? I knew him in middle school and we were friends at one point. Then we just kinda drifted, had little in common to talk about anymore. And the puns, they got a bit annoying over time to me so we just kinda drifted."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Hated Rivals

"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

"Ugh, fuck that kid he's no different from the others. The moment we met he assumed i was yakuza or something and ran to the teachers for protection after tripping and knocking over my cafeteria meal! Lil bastard still hasn't paid it back yet and on top of it he gloats about his game scores, but i swear i always have higher scores than him at the arcade."

Koriumi Annashi / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

"Koriumi? Yeah i know her. I've known her in middle school, when she came to work part time for my family forge with me. We don't share much in common but i'm certain she's a good person so that's more than enough reason to be friends with her. She's pretty mature for her age too, like me. Though noticeably more quiet than i am, probably from negative influences leading to maturation maybe? For me i have to grow up more noticeably soon if i hope to take over the family business. But yeah, overall i like her. She's a good person if a bit strange."

Kokoro Amane/Abysmal/Worse than trash
"No more. Not talking about her. She's worse than trash to me."

Apologies for the split spoilers. Iwaku is giving me a hard time with keeping them all under one overarching spoiler. Tell me if you want any changes to be made.
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Fill that, wait for relationship rolls from the GM, make the CS fully done, and poke the GM when you're done

Helpful Hint : You can poke other people to discuss about your character's rolled relationship with their character if you're stuck

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Helpful Hint #2:
I find that a fun way to easily discuss relationships (once you get yours, of course) is to first think of how your character would function with the personality of the other character in question. Then, for more obscure relationships, base your character's reaction off of that. For the more specific ones (such as tropes, romances, etc...), tag them all in one big post--or go ahead and make dozens of little PMs, and try to discuss some possible backstory/ideas/fun clichés...

Then again, it's your choice. Everybody here is actually pretty nice (despite how it may seem COUGHCOUGH @Rithas ) :p

Tip: Another option asides of making a bunch of little pms is that you can also join the discord chat and talk to everyone on discord privately about character relationships. I felt that it saved me a lot of time xD

Yeah sure, gimme the discord please.

I think it would be best to wait for @Ehb to invite you first though.

I think it would be best to wait for @Ehb to invite you first though.
you have a point lol. In other news, finished vitri's base cs. Might change it up upon suggestion or just if something seemed unfitting to me though. But for now i recommend giving it a looksie.

Last edited:
Alright everyone. I've been in a little bit of a limbo since certain things started exploding. But in the end, it's simply worth noting that Wen is no longer a Co-Gm in this Rp. I do sincerely apologize that you guyts stuck here kinda have been left hanging. But now after doing a little bit of fire extinguishing, I can finally start pushing you guys into the IC.

I looked through the CS of each person who's currently pending. I'll go over each one here. For those not accepted yet, please ping me in this thread (using the @ basically) AFTER you've finished up of fixed what was asked of you. As I'll assume you're still working on it/lost interest otherwise.

@SugaarCereal

Pending TItle: Lolicon

To Do List:
  • Character Reputation
  • Character Self Introduction
  • Fill out Virtu Ava Skill List

@Cinnamon Bun

Pending Title: Spaghetti Monster

To Do List:
  • Hobbies
  • Character Reputation
  • Fill out Virtu Ava Section

@darnerdemons

To Do List:
  • Thanks for waiting, it's just filling out relations now!

Pending Title: Water Wings

Vitri Steele's relationship rolls:
Name: Steele Vitri
Romantic Rolls: 0
Hetero Romance: Y
Homosexual Romance: N
Trope Relationships: Y

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / New Friends

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Rei Saionji / Positive / Work at Home Memories (Trope)
"In middle school, Vitri took up work at Saionji's family hot springs. Though the job lasted only one summer, it was a fun and memorable one. He still is on good terms with Rei, he's even come over to help out on occasion."

Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Leo Kane / Positive / Middle School Friends

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Heroic Debt (Trope)
"A long time ago, Kyouko Himura unknowingly saved Vitri from having to go through the trauma of falling into water and not being able to swim again. Though he never thanked her in person (Kyouko fell unconcious afterward) a year afterward he approached her and the two have a pleasant aquantinceship with one another. Though Kyouko still dosen't know the reason behind it yet."

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Mana Kamei / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / New Friends

Naomasa Ishida / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

Koriumi Annashi / Positive / Middle School Friends

Kirari Shimizu / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Ehb's Notes: His relationships are more random than usual.

Thank you for the rolls, i'll deliberate on them in cs and add them later after researching a bit the listed chars.

@Ehb I think Zane's link to his character sheet in the first post is not working properly.

Also I am aware I still haven't edited in the extra skill set for the DLC Costume. Wen did tell me you aren't too happy with my lack of not doing my sheet properly. I can totally understand you'd just go ahead (or already assumed by default) her skill-set won't change. I mean rather than telling people 500 times to do something I'd just go ahead and treat them properly too.

Though, I do hope I am still allowed to include an extra-skill set for the DLC costume. One that is 'less silly' than her original skills(Which was the intended purpose). It would add some RP flavor for my sake ._. .

Made Relationship edits in my sheet. For those I did not include we might have to talk more, I simply forgot or I assume they left the roleplay already. Just bug/tag me or something then. If there is something you don't like just tell me.

@Vio What I wrote about 'us' isn't that much compared to what you wrote (then again I am not writing too much text in the relationship things in the first place) but I am assuming that, despite being in the same school, Kyouko isn't even yet aware of Ayama's existence in Hisakawa. Think we talked about that too? So what I fits nicely I suppose... .

@zane620 Put stuff in my sheet for you too.

@darnerdemons Water is like, super important for your body, dood! Get hydrated. I put my things in for you as well but while writing a small paragraph about my thoughts here I realized I might have to change/clarify something. So I scrapped it all. So we can talk over Discord once you're around.

Shall now work on a post in another role-play and then move into Hisakawa... .

@Skyswimsky yeah I figured kyouko didnt know that Ayama was in their school since her family name ended up bring changed, and she doesn't look like her five year old self.

Reactions: Skyswimsky
Ehb-san...I mean Ehb...totally not a weeb. What about Annashi?

My apologies to everyone who Ryuu has, is, and would have interacted with here. I've decided to bow out. I do hope everything goes well for you all; best of luck @Ehb and all with the RP. c':

(If there's anything I need to do to formally drop, do let me know. Otherwise... see you around.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Illin
@Eruantien
That's unfortunate to hear. But still, thanks for joining in. It was a good run with you for as short as it lasted! You should be okay for everything.

Okay! After a whole lot delays, finally actually have you both officially on board. Again, feel free to use the discord chat to plan out how exactly to get yourselves started in the IC.

@Psychosis_of_a_yandere

Annashi... OK!

AnnashiIco.jpg Earned the [ Kotomaru ] Title!

@darnerdemons

Vitri... OK!

VitriIco.jpg Earned the [ Novice Blacksmith ] Title!

Reactions: darnerdemons
What magic is this? I thought Annashi's face portrait was in color but now it's in B/W. No signs of edits either....

What magic is this? I thought Annashi's face portrait was in color but now it's in B/W. No signs of edits either....
This is the first sign of your ability to see joy in life fading...slowly, like the dreams you once cherished.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
This is the first sign of your ability to see joy in life fading...slowly, like the dreams you once cherished.
woah, that's deeper than the U.S. government's control over the drug war.

Reactions: Illin
Status
Not open for further replies.