Status
Not open for further replies.
Annashi Koriumi's Relationship Rolls

[spoili]
Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
Kira Oshiro / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."
Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / New Friends

"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
Michio Kamijou / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
Rei Saionji / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates

"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
Leo Kane / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.
Kyouko Himura / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."
Mana Kamei / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.
Ryuu Miyamoto / Romance / Weak & Strong
"Annashi finds Ryuu to be a weak person in general, for a number of reasons, whether it's personality or physique, but it's actually attractive when it's Ryuu for some silly reason. Ryuu, on the other hand, finds Annashi to be strong and almost a little intimidating at times, but she's cute anyway."
Nyoko Morita / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."
Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Amiable Classmates
[/spoili]

Well that's interesting bit constricting to my OC but it's whatever...still interesting. Annashi the Kuudere approves lol...

"Annashi finds Ryuu to be a weak person in general, for a number of reasons, whether it's personality or physique, but it's actually attractive when it's Ryuu for some silly reason. Ryuu, on the other hand, finds Annashi to be strong and almost a little intimidating at times, but she's cute anyway."
:o
Thus is finally severed the ill-fated thread of days gone by! spooky hand motions and lights

I'll get around to updating Ryuu's relationships with the new characters very soon, been having some medical issues of late. :/

Reactions: Illin
GASP. WHAT IS THIS?? IT'S A NANO/CITRUS.

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD and AHH this is the first role play I looked back to! Man, it's been ages (I cri). Expect me to be joining again! Yesyes, I will be joining you all again! The first thing's first though.. What character.. What character *ponder ponder*

Hehe~ To those who do remember me, hello hello there! To those who don't, hello hello <3

In any case.. Expect a CS from me in the near future! Cinnamon, out <3

EDIT: I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS--
To make a new character, I need to ask for the relationships, right? I also have to put up the basic information so.. Here you go!

Name: Shimizu Kirari
Romantic Rolls: 1
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes, she is hetero-romantic.
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): No, she is not homosexual/romantic.

Trope Relationships: Yes please <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rithas and Illin
One of you newbies need to use brown as a color. Have too many purplerinos and nobody has used good ol' brown. Just a suggestion don't tase me bro.

EDIT: Nevermind one guy changed it from purple to brown. I should delete this comment but I'll leave it up as a monument to my shame.

One of you newbies need to use brown as a color. Have too many purplerinos and nobody has used good ol' brown. Just a suggestion don't tase me bro.

EDIT: Nevermind one guy changed it from purple to brown. I should delete this comment but I'll leave it up as a monument to my shame.
Eternal shame on you and your ancestors.

I was about to say ;-----; Why you no notice me senpai. Yet then you noticed me =3

Reactions: Illin
@Wen

I'd like to ask if the hackers disabled the school's surveillance audio and video feed?

Depending on the answer, I may have Michio and a couple of SMO's help out with the fighting on my next post.

EDIT:

I barely survived and passed my defense. My final exams ranged from average to moderately difficult, and I survived another semester! Hurray for free time!

I should be a lot more active now too but then again, I am also a lazy sob that's prone to writer's block so please take it easy on me still OvO

Edit of EDIT: I'd like to extend a welcome to the fresh meat people we're about to have. I'm really glad that an influx of people had expressed interest in joining the past few days. I'll start coming up of relationship ideas after I have my lunch!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb
Speaking of fresh meat...

Name: Ueda, Arata
Romantic Rolls: 1+
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Y
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Y
Trope Relationships: Y

[fieldbox="Arata Ueda, #C0E277, dashed, 10, Book Antiqua"]This includes a 10 border radius and the title font changed.
[Core Information Section]
"It was discrimination, they only banned me 'cause I looked like 'the ringleader'. Ha...anyways, that's why I can't go back to the public library. We'll just have to go to your house to study."

Character Color Code: #C0E277
Full Name: Ueda, Arata
Date of Birth: 15th Of October
Sex: Male
Height: 172.72 cm

Most Relevent Sin: Gluttony
Most Relevant Virtue: Charity
Most Relevant Ideology: Anarchy?

"Heh, it's really the only thing I've always been good at. After pushing your physical limits the fatigue after is weirdly satisfying. And no one ever picked on me either, so that's a plus."

Eating/Taiyaki/Chocolate:
"Taste might be my favorite sense.I'm not real picky, I like both sweet and savory foods. Oh and pretty much anything with red bean paste; though taiyaki does have a special place in my heart."

Light Rain:
"I like to take walks when it's sprinkling or raining lightly. The sound of it on windows is nice but on an umbrella it's even better. It helps me think."

Magic Tricks:
"Those sleight of hand tricks magicians do are, well, tricky and harder to learn than you'd think. And yeah, I know that it's not real, but I kind of enjoy being fooled."

Special Effects:
"Come on, the best part of those martial arts movies are the cheesy slow motion effects on the kicks and spins. Also explosions. D'yaknow that there's a job dedicated to making those things? It's called a Pyrotechnic engineer. I used to want to be one but...engineering is...Out of my depth."

Cartoons:
"Not all cartoons are for kids! And even if they are...so what? If they have nice visuals and a good story. What else matters?"

Dislikes:

Being Alone: Between his parents and his brothers, Arata rarely ever gotten time alone. Now he gets unsettled or bored quickly when he'd alone with nothing to focus on.
"Don't get me wrong I do need alone time occasionally. But after too much of it, I get sick of myself and want to talk to sound other people."

Essays:
Arata has officially given up on ever writing a decent essay. He either shoots for the C grade mark or bribed someone else to write them for him.
"One key reason is blah blah blah blah. Secondly, I'm just making this up as I go. Last of all zzzzzz. In conclusion, I believe that what I said in the last three pages is, or is not, true."

Math:
Math has always been Arata's worst subject.
"Before high school, I rounded up all my math worksheets and tests from middle school and burned them in our fireplace. That was a good day."

Fake Deepness:
When others pretend to have intricate philosophies or views that they really don't. Or when they shun their real interests in fear that they're too shallow.
"Look, it's cool if you like philosophy and, I dunno, political science. But it's also cool if you hate that stuff and just like to spell check books or knit in your spare time."

Hobbies:
Mountaineering/Trekking:
"It's a fun test. It'd be really cool if I could climb some famous ones. I know exactly which one I'd climb if I could. Eh, but before I can every dream of that there's the physical conditioning. I thought about making a rockclimbing or hiking club when when I started Highschool. But let's be real, who's gonna join that?"

Video Games/Virtu-Ava:
"So, my brother helped me create my battle moves, right? But the thing is, they're all pretty much long range. So I have to think up strategy if I want to win, and I can't just stab stuff."

Photography:
"S'not a big deal or anything. I mostly shoot nature. People too, when I feel like it."

Fears:
Exams:
He always has to study twice as hard for his exams, as when the time comes to take them half of what he studied is blanked out by anxiety.
"Why so schools have to put so much weight on exams anyway? Does the time I wasted on homework and classwork count for nothing?"

Silence:
Thanks to a movie he watched when he was younger, Arata developed a paranoid fear of dead silence.
"It's just unnatural, okay? People, animals, insects, and even machines make noise. Life makes noise. The only things that don't are dead!"

Ghosts/The Supernatural:
He doesn't necessarily believe that they do exists. But he doesn't know for a fact that they don't, and that's enough to make him paranoid on occasion.
"I could watch killers and zombies all day night without getting scared. But the supernatural stuff can hide in the back of my head and sneak back out sometimes to creep me out."

(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction:
""

(INFO: A self introduction in the character's words where they recall what they feel is the most important event to ever happen in their life. Something that defined who they are. Have fun with this, because it is from this 'monologue' that the baseline of who your character is as a person is drawn from. It is also an important thing for other players to gauge how they could act around you in general, especially people who are supposed be close to your character.)

Character Theme: Hello/How are you? (Male)

Character Battle Theme: Louder-Escala

Character Voice Actor: Namikawa Daisuke

[Virtu-Ava Section]
Tenka.Touitsu.Chronicle.full.1685852.jpg

Weapon:
(INFO: The weapon your Virtu-Ava carries in combat. Lots of students like to write long and detailed weapon biographies for this. Probably from their creative adventure stories. The default weapon is one's hands. You can also add in an image of it if you find one.)

[Battle Actions]
GUARD beats FAST
FAST beats HEAVY
HEAVY beats GUARD

Again, the default attack is a karate chop.)

Skill 1:
[Skill Name]
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 2:
[Skill Name]
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 3:
[Skill Name]
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 4:
[Skill Name]
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 5:
[Skill Name]
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION:

Skill 6:
[Skill Name]
DESCRIPTION:

[Relationships Section]

Sagawa Mizunohara / Romance / Why Not Both?

"Arata is the kind of person that wants to have his cake and eat it too. Rather than picking one of the girls he's crushing on, he tries to get them both to love him at the same time. He's certainly dashing and charming though. It's difficult to resist him."
"Sagawa's a cool girl, I like hanging around her. Even if I do have to dial it way back when we do, or she'll get irritated. A few times she helped me come up with some ideas for recipes I could make for Fumi. Hey hey, don't rat me out but she's the reason I bothered to learn how to make meatbuns. I think she just thinks I already knew though."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
"Kira? Oh yeah, she's a riot; seriously. I want to say she's like the little sis I've never had...but I can't since she's older than me, technically. Maybe it's cause we grew up together but we have a lot in common. Dunno, but pretty sure half of the stuff I've ever owned is at her house. Now she has her sights set on being a rockstar. If it's her.... I think she can do it. And when she does, she owes me some tickets "

"Yuuki's one of those bookish types I guess; probably why we haven't talked much till this year. He's in pretty good with Chi-chan, been trying to get him to talk me up to her a little. I may or may not have bribed him with a whole bag of those lollipops, of his, to teach me some stuff about astronomy to impress her. I think he's kind of self-conscious about his looks but I dunno...he looks enough like a guy to me. Although, if I looked cute like him, I'd probably get guys to buy me stuff left and right. Lol"

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
"That guy...we were friends once. At first it we went our different ways cause we didn't have much in common, and honestly I just didn't feel like maintaining the relationship at the time. But then he became a real pain. A pain that was always around! I want to hang with Kira; there he is: I want to play around with Chi-chan; there he is. I want to talk to Sagawa, and....guess who it is? Guess who's there?? Kamijou! Getting in the way and telling people how to live their life."

Chiyo Imada / Romance / Why Not Both?
"Arata is the kind of person that wants to have his cake and eat it too. Rather than picking one of the girls he's crushing on, he tries to get them both to love him at the same time. He's certainly dashing and charming though. It's difficult to resist him."
"Heh, Chi-chan looks like she stepped out of the video for one of Kira's dopey love songs. Y'know, long hair, glasses, ribbons. On someone else it'd look too childish, but Chiyo pulls it off nicely. Very nicely. It's weird, even though I'm not much into reading for the fun of it, I have a soft spot for girls that are. To me, the stars are just pretty, but when it's from Chi-chan I don't mind hearing about the sciencey side of them at all."

Rei Saionji / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Uh....we're cool I guess? We've talked in class a few times but other than that I don't know her very well. She seems nice though. "

Taigi Narita / Positive / New Friends
"I like to hang out with Taigi cause he's sincere y'know? People say he's blunt, and yeah it's true, but that's the best thing about him. I don't have to worry about whether he's being real with me or not. Plus...he doesn't try and be some model citizen like a lot people at this school, I can actually relax a little and have fun with him. "

Leo Kane / Negative / Sports. Sports? Sports... (Trope)
"These two don't seem to have much in common other than sports, so that's what they talk about. Even if they don't particularly like each other, they play soccer together from time to time."
"Eh, he's got an okay strike..."

Kyouko Himura / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Dear whatever gods that might exist, you can stop filling Himura's head with air now. If it gets any bigger she'll explode. Also, it might help if you smite her with a thesaurus, so that she may know another word besides 'fool'"

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / New Friends
"Hm...yeah we hadn't talked much till recently. We started talking more that day when changed the route I usually used to go running. Plus I like that she's not above a fight when one comes along.The girl is brutal in Virtu-Ava battles, it's fantastic. "

Mana Kamei / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"She's a little nosy but that doesn't really bother me. I like her."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
"Ryuu's kind of like me but at 15% concentration, lol. No but seriously, he's always been fun to joke around with. He might might be a little quiet but it's cool I can talk enough for the both of us. "

Nyoko Morita / Positive / New Friends
"I've gotten a lot of new friends this year, and, so far, I'm glad that Nyoko is one of them. You could say that we bonded over our mutual dislike of a certain someone. It's amazing how she runs school radio, I always have respect for people who can do stuff like that. I don't think that I could"

Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
"Eh, not much to say anymore. Next."

Naomasa Ishida / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."
"What is it with this guy that rubs me the wrong way? I feel like I should like him...but I just don't. Maybe it's how he acts around Kira or maybe it's cause he's friends Kamijou. It's whatever, I have enough friends...I don't exactly need to like this guy. Or have him like me."

Koriumi Annashi / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
"Annashi-nee is one of the few people who's always been on my team, no matter what. She's quiet, she's always been like that though. It's fine, cause no matter how wound up I am from whatever I can count on on her to calm me down. I think Annashi-nee balances me out well that way. She was definitely different when she got back from America, even I noticed it. But she still talked to me and listened to my problems like before. I hope I've been there for her in the same way... "

Kirari Shimizu / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
"I think we just went our separate ways. During middle school, I had to get more involved at home, 'cause of that I pulled away from a lot of my LITE friendships. After that time was over we didn't talk like before. And I've never been much of a fan of the stuttering."

The World / Romance / You can't get rid of me! (Trope)
"I have to admit, me and the RNG have had a long and rocky relationship. But, we have an understanding. It hasn't steered me wrong yet!"

[/fieldbox]

@zane620

Naomasa Ishida.... OK!

NaomasaIco_zpspz5ydfpx.jpg

Earned the [Inpunitive Humor] Title!

@Vio @Psychosis_of_a_yandere @Cinnamon Bun @SugaarCereal

Thanks for showing interest in joining! As of right now, your posts do have entries in the OOC intro post (of this thread) in the character listing, and are just waiting to get your character sheets finished. @Wen is handling the relationship rolls you'll be needing, and those should be out to you once they manage to wrap themselves around the sudden influx of people!

Please remember to give Wen and I a heads up when you are finished with your Character Sheet and Relationships. For relationships, you're free to try discussing them here, or just going with it like Zane did. Once accepted, you'll also be invited to the secret club where everyone is happily spamming as we speak.

For now, feel free to ask questions via PM or here in the OOC! Looking forward to see what you all come up with for characters!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cinnamon Bun
@Cinnamon Bun

Kirari Shimizu Relationship Rolls

[spoili]
Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Hated Rivals
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Double Trouble (Trope)
"There were times when you were at each other's throats, and there were times when you seemed so close that others whispered about you. One thing's certain, when you're together the energy in a room goes through the roof, and you are the only ones that can keep up. It can be exhausting for others."
Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Michio Kamijou / Romance / Will They, Won't They
"You two can't stand each other, yet there is an obvious romantic tension between you. Maybe if you could stop fighting you would see each other in an entirely different light."
Chiyo Imada / Negative / Toxic Friend (Trope)
"Kirari has been one of the more negative influences in Chiyo's life, trying to get her to break rules, getting her into trouble every now and then. She claims she means well, yet she often makes fun of Chiyo to make herself feel better."
Rei Saionji / Positive / Middle School Friends
Taigi Narita / Negative / Broken Friends
Leo Kane / Positive / New Friends
Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
Mana Kamei / Positive / Middle School Friends
Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Nyoko Morita / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Childhood Friends
Arata Ueda / Negative / Broken Friends
[/spoili]

@SugaarCereal

Arata Ueda Relationship Rolls

[spoili]
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends
Michio Kamijou / Negative / Broken Friends
Chiyo Imada / Romance / Why Not Both?
Rei Saionji / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Taigi Narita / Positive / New Friends
Leo Kane / Negative / Sports. Sports? Sports... (Trope)
"These two don't seem to have much in common other than sports, so that's what they talk about. Even if they don't particularly like each other, they play soccer together from time to time."
Sayoto Ayame / Positive / New Friends
Mana Kamei / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Middle School Friends
Nyoko Morita / Positive / New Friends
Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
Naomasa Ishida / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
Kirari Shimizu / Negative / Broken Friends
[/spoili]

• Thank You
Reactions: Cinnamon Bun
Ah...can't resist, it's too easy.

I would put the the why not both girl from the taco shell commercial too but...eh too tired.

@Ehb Actually I'm just having trouble making a Monologue for part of the OC Creation, I'll need to think on it awhile cause I feel it being tricky

So in a way it's actually just the History but rephrased

...Short?...Oh umm...I'll see if I can shorten what I got then...oh dear

Name: Koriumi (Frozen Sea) Annashi (Guide to Others)
Romantic Rolls: 1
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Y
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Y
Trope Relationships: N
"You do not learn anything, you just forget the ignorance for something"
Your text here[/ dark pink]

Full Name: : Koriumi Annashi

Date of Birth:: 10/29

Sex: Female

Most Relevant Sin: Invidia (Envy)

Most Relevant Virtue: Charity

Most Relevant Ideology: Order

Likes: Raccoons, Salty Food, Air fluffed Futons, reading, action games

Dislikes: Most reptiles, feeling of wet hair, writing out essays, puzzle games,

Hobbies: Reading books, Calligraphy, Researching World History, Playing FPS and other action games

Fears: Nyctophobia (Fear of Dark), Bathophobia (Fear of Deep Water)

Reputation: Annashi is known to look aloof, quiet, and even a bit cold but also noticeably mature. She is often in deep thought so her face is often just empty of visible emotion as it's basically gone slack as she is deeply in the waters of her own mind a place she considers the last refuge of all people can enter. She is known not to talk to often just when needed as she does not provide more words than is necessary as she see's it as a way of just wasting breath and energy to express more words that are unnecessary. So when she speaks she is speaking the truth and her mind. This can lead some to see as cold with her honesty and spoken mind. She will give out blunt answers, to be honest as that's what she might think but is not aiming really to hurt rather just inform what she finds the truth and what she thinks. She is a person of little malice like this. She often does what is expected of her and even more. She has gone to the point of taking the mantle of her own life and lives on her own in a small apartment where she pays for by a part-time job. She does not go around almost ever acting like a child, at least in public. She is a rather different in her privacy, but outside she does the right things.
When she gets around her friends that have accepted her strangeness with all the quietness, honest (but blunt) speech, and face that is in such deep thought that it's hard to read her.; she is a very good friend to say. She tries to help out anytime she see's her friend or friends in any way she can. She prefers to give rather than take but often looks at her friends with envy for something. She envy's every one of her friends ranging from them having something she wants, better looks, better actions, anything really. She secretly envy's all her friends and wishes to have what they all have, but she does not take it. She is not greedy she only takes what she owns or needs.
Around people, she does not like well she will simply...ignore them. She will go to great lengths to act like the person in the vicinity of her does not exist. She will try not to look at, she will not direct any words at them, she will not do any action towards them, to her they don't exist and never have. They simply just a shadow to her not worth any notice. If it does come down to it and she has to interact with a person she has discontent with she speaks coldly to them as if every word she says is directed like a dagger. She will try to slide in sneaky insults that might not get noticed straight away or hurt. She isn't afraid of black mail if comes to it also.

(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction:

There was once a time I went to the American States around 5 years ago just before the eve of my 12th birthday, I believe I was in the state of Washington. I had an aunt living there...well before she was killed in an incident with a drunk driver out in Seattle. I arrived with my mother as my father had been very sick and was being cared for by my Oba-chan. It was overall looking a bad year with my father's bad sickness and my aunt's death causing my mother to be in near consistent hysteria all day with my aunts and her sister's death. My Oba-chan would have gone to the funeral but was tasked with my father's health, so a shrine was just built at home for aunty. This suffering I was surrounded by and the heaviness it was causing me to feel I believe is a reason why I matured much quicker in mind then all my friends. I was learning how cruel the world and the human heart could be. How one simple death, a death not uncommon, a death that was just one of millions or so a day could totally destroy someone emotionally. I looked at my mother constantly crying and though I had never really known my aunt do to the long distance of me living in Japan as a Japanese citizen and my Aunt living in America as an American Citizen, the pain of my mother became mine. I learn how to step other people's shoes as they say. In America, at the funeral, I met what was my Uncle through marriage and my 2 cousins. Half Japanese half white...I did not know what their exact other half was except what vague ancestry they had that being European. It felt odd meeting them at first and to think I was actually related closely with someone else who contained blood outside the nation I was born. Though looking at them and being with them I learn acceptance. My funeral trip to America took my mental age far beyond many of my friends when I came back because I had learned to crack my eyes open to the real world.

Character Theme: Da Vosk Docta - Eternal

(Imagine a dark cloudly sky ready for a heavy rainfall and she is standing with her back faced to where you are looking on a catwalk of a long fence with chain link fence running on her side and a dark colored city in the distance

Character Battle Theme: (!Optional) (INFO: What is playing when you're writing your post, attacking or responding to an attack from this character? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Voice Actor: Iselin Solheim- Vocalist for many Alan Walker songs most famous being the 2015 remix of Fade named Faded

[Virtu-Ava Section]

o7oostHPWzausryWdw51wsQrucR_QkxhoIp-fY0x1W4QlTmsCLbMP9bcmwYZ4d9H6GVWjvU81mPEVc-OtlElnYGxJVdk0FNTkIZJHxxIwKemJud0-iSeg7i2ZiVaFi4ZKWhZ4gLP

Weapon: 4 black bladed katana-like blades as shown above

Skill 1:

Imperial War

DESCRIPTION: Five high-speed continuous thrusts then cut downward, upward, before another full force upward cut. The attack utilizes all 4 swords using each sword to strike twice each

Skill 2:

Hydra Scale

DESCRIPTION: The user crosses two swords in an X shape to block an attack and if it lands and is blocked the user can do a light counter attack with it by pushing the swords back at the attacker and cut in also in an X shape.

Skill 3:

Undroid

Description: The user spins quickly in an angle with two swords in hand and makes a fast yet short deadly spin like a bladed top
Article:

Annashi Koriumi's Relationship Rolls

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Middle School Friends

[spoili]We have known each other for quite some time now. When we first met I couldn't help but think she was a stuck up arrogant brat. Well, somewhere on the lines I got used to it and saw a little more deep into just who this girl was. Not only being a meat bun food freak that being the easiest way to bribe her to do something, most often with some tech. We get along pretty good now, I enjoy her company you could say.[/spoili]
Kira Oshiro / Negative / Broken Friends

[spoili]I liked her then I felt she was getting totally unrealistic and said enough and we stopped being friends...don't talk to me about her.[/spoili]
[spoili]I'll be honest and say like everyone else at first when I looked at Yuuki-san I thought that he was actually a SHE. Well, it was a bit nerve racking when I learned he was just born with a more feminine appearance rather than masculine. Bit odd but it can't be helped. I found out he likes to be mean and deny he even cares...I kinda get that but it's annoying at the same time. I'm smart enough to know to let that get in the way though. I have talked to the guy a few times and he seems pretty...cool? Neat? not exactly sure but I like him as a friend.[/spoili]
Michio Kamijou / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
[spoili]There was a time when I was truly friends with Michio-san, I liked who he was and what he stood for. Though after my trip to America...things started to fall apart since I had changed to the point he was slowly causing friction and our relationship as friends fell apart...I don't really know about him anymore I haven't kept tabs since I feel awkward anywhere near him now.[/spoili]
Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
[spoili]She seems really frail and delicate like as if I were to touch her she would shatter like fine china falling on the ground. She seems actually really sweet and energetic, I even hear some of the things people say about her and I want to scold them. Since I have befriended she has been very earnest and will listen to me when I speak. I think our friendship will be very long lasting.[/spoili]
Rei Saionji / Negative / Bad Occurrence
[spoili]Same thing happened with Yuuki I mistook this person for the gender opposite of what they actually were. Though we are alike in some ways there have been some event's that were unfortunate and we have never really become friends. I don't know how to befriend her, I don't hate her yet I don't like her.[/spoili]
Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates
[spoili]I know next to nothing about this guy except for his name. I hear rumors about him but rumors aren't my play style. I guess I'll try to get closer to this guy to see what kind of person he is.[/spoili]
Leo Kane / Positive / Childhood Friends
[spoili]I've known this guy forever. I've seen all his changes and have grown to use to him even though I find him irritable at times. We are very familiar to the point we have dropped honorific's towards each other but sometimes when he acts stupid in my eyes I just want to slap him and scold him. My mother tells me I act like a big sister around him when I say such things. I can't see our friendship going any farther I have no romantic feelings for him, we are just close...SHUT UP![/spoili]
Kyouko Himura / Positive / Acquainted
[spoili]I know next to nothing about this person except their name and some facts I learned while talking to them. I suppose befriending them isn't out of the possibilitys.[/spoili]

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Hated Rivals
[spoili]I HATE HATE HATE THIS CHICK! She is a total prick and nothing else but that! I'm not even going to get into this else I'll totally lose all of my cool...that's not mature![/spoili]
Mana Kamei / Positive / Childhood Friends
[spoili]"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.
I have known Mana-chan since we were basically toddlers. I know nearly all I can know about her. Yes she is strange with an obsession with her drone but everyone gots an obsession so I let her be. I love Mana-chan for being so considerate and caring for her friends I find it very mature. Mana-chan is basically the Imoto I never had. I care for her alot...Now your thinking Yuri keep talking bud...I'll shut you up.
[/spoili]
[spoili]I...Uh....don't know....umm...Shut up![/spoili]
Nyoko Morita / Positive / Acquainted

[spoili]Same opinion as Kyouko-san.
[/spoili]
Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
[spoili]Screw this girl. She can burn in hell she is such a witch! I don't like she does not exist. I'm not saying anything else about 'em.[/spoili]
Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Amiable Classmates
[spoili]He is really nice. I have watched from afar at times when I have caught sight of him. He is really nice...maybe to nice for his own good. I dislike how he acts childish but I just turn my head and say nothing of it. Otherwise I don't know much about him...[/spoili]

@Ehb @Wen Okay she is finished but I don't know how to do the color thing for my text
Hey, quick thing.... you need to add character relations. The ones that the gms 'rolled' for you.

also
Code:
[color=InsertColorHere]Your text here[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.