Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help with the ideology part of the CS. ^^;

I need some help with the ideology part of the CS. ^^;
What do you mean? What exactly are you having issues with?

What do you mean? What exactly are you having issues with?

Like what each one means? I looked up ideologies and all I got were political ideologies used for running government. ; w ;

Like what each one means? I looked up ideologies and all I got were political ideologies used for running government. ; w ;

Order

Control

Chaos

What motivates them at the core, in your girl's case would be Chaos likely.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Order

Control

Chaos

What motivates them at the core, in your girl's case would be Chaos likely.

If those are the only three then yeah either chaos or control i guess. I don't really see her has desiring chaos, but rather control. Just her way of obtaining control is chaotic. xD

If those are the only three then yeah either chaos or control i guess. I don't really see her has desiring chaos, but rather control. Just her way of obtaining control is chaotic. xD
Control is more overlords rule the school and keep everything in line as it should be.
Chaos to my knowledge is let people do whatever without needing regulations in life.

• Thank You

In D&D terms;

Chaos - acting in self interest, disrupts order, wants their own advantage and gain over the group.

Order - Acts for the sake of others, to keep the peace and rules of the situation, peacemakers, soldiers and law enforcers.

Control - What Karyra said more or less. Though it can be for their own gain or that of others, mostly power hungry.

• Useful
In D&D terms;

Chaos - acting in self interest, disrupts order, wants their own advantage and gain over the group.

Order - Acts for the sake of others, to keep the peace and rules of the situation, peacemakers, soldiers and law enforcers.

Control - What Karyra said more or less. Though it can be for their own gain or that of others, mostly power hungry.

Thanks! This was actually really helpful, and answered my original question. :)

My character doesn't seem to fit into any of these though. If I where to put her somewhere it'd be in between Order and Chaos based on the descriptions you gave me. Maybe I could put also add an alignment to her CS so there's more depth to her than just "chaos"?

Thanks! This was actually really helpful, and answered my original question. :)

My character doesn't seem to fit into any of these though. If I where to put her somewhere it'd be in between Order and Chaos based on the descriptions you gave me. Maybe I could put also add an alignment to her CS so there's more depth to her than just "chaos"?
I'd stick with chaos. Doesn't mean you have to literally be the joker, this just affects who you interact with a little.

• Thank You
Yeah you don't have to 100% follow the archetype, it's just at the core of your motivations. Unless the GM's state otherwise mind you.

• Thank You
@Vio Hello there! Good to see a fresh face in here. :hyper:

giphy.gif

Hey! I'm glad to see yet another friendly face. I'm very excited to join. :P

Reactions: Illin
[spoili]Name: Ishida Naomasa
Romantic Rolls: 0
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Y
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): N
Trope Relationships: (Y/N) Y[/spoili]

[fieldbox=Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid”]

[Core Information Section]

“What’s a god to a nonbeliever?”

WQsrRwF.jpg

Character Color Code: #663c0c

Full Name: Ishida, Naomasa

Date of Birth: 17, July

Sex: Male

Most Relevent Sin: Envy

Most Relevant Virtue: Patience

Most Relevant Ideology: Order

Personality:

Regretfully Kind: Some say being kind is a good thing in this world, yet to Naomasa he could disagree all the time on this. So it both annoys and pains him when he is kind to those who don’t deserve his kindness. Yet for some reason he finds it more painful to be rude to those who deserve it. To him he is in a lose lose situation. Be kind to them and hate it, be rude and hate yourself for it. A quirk of his that he wishes his parents didn’t teach him so well. Don’t get him wrong though, if you deserve kindness he doesn’t mind one bit showing it to you.

“Anger issues”: A flaw in the words of others, on the rare chance he doesn’t pick the high road and does lash back verbally. He gets instantly labeled as having anger issues, which might be true when he lashes out. Yet if you held your tongue for so long, even the nicest of people have a breaking point. Just so happens his breaking point can be short on some days, and big on others.

Childish: A creative imagination goes well with Naomasa, yet despite him having fun with stuff that may not be considered mature. He got the label childish, although they don’t really mean this in a negative way, yet they never truly go to him for his opinion on subjects.

Comedic: Now he doesn’t really think he’s a very funny guy. Yet if he gets to know how you act, he can tend to try and make jokes he thinks will be in your category of humor.

Character Face Claim: Leo from Fire Emblem Fates

Height: 180 cm | Weight: 60 kg | Blood Type: O+

Turtles: Such a simple slow moving creature, yet they are intriguing to him. They have an almost perfect protection in their shell, making it more difficult for you in the long run if you really want it as food. Yet they can also be pretty vicious as the snapping turtles have proven. He also lowkey finds all kinds of turtles cute. Even the snappers.

Video Games: If it’s one thing he thinks he’s the best at it’s video games. As he grew up playing them most of the time, he learned controls and inputs that would be difficult for some who pick up the controller on a uncommon basis. Except shooters, he really dislikes first person shooter games.

Music: Never would have guessed growing up in the countryside, yet the man likes his rock and metal music just as much as any city child would. Having a playlist that would make christians cry everywhere.

Manga: While he never got into the anime, that was because he read the manga first and the anime messed it allllll up. Only one that doesn’t seem to have fibbed so far was One Piece, yet with how many chapters, the anime is bound to mess up.

Reading: Who doesn’t enjoy a good book every now and then? Well he enjoys reading but everyone has their favorites, and their least favorite. Naomasa is no exception, finding a good bit of fiction books to be too bland for him, while being hooked on a fantasy book.

Meat: The man is a meat lover through and through. Finding him eating meat with some meal is commonplace. Its when he’s not eating meat that one should worry.

Virtu-Ava Battles: Who hasn’t dreamed of battling against someone, powers against powers, clashing together and shattering the surroundings around them with their attacks? He couldn’t lie and say he never did, so he enjoys this very much so.

Puns: He has an unhealthy obsession with puns, finding that passing up on the purrfect one to be just plain crazy.

Dislikes:

Pity: The one way to make Naomasa begin to dislike you is showing him pity when he opens up to you. To him he’s telling you, not to hear the typical I’m sorry, or I didn’t know, I apologize. He told you for your honest opinion, even if it’s harsh thats what he wanted from you.

Religion: He's tried many times to try and believe in a higher power, yet when life kept kicking him down, he decided to just say screw it to any higher powers that may exist. Besides when you think about it, it seems kinda asinine to think someone like a god could even exist.

Math: Oh his dreaded enemy since the alphabet came into it. He may be able to pass most of his other classes with some ease, but math is where he hangs on to the clutches of passing with all his might.

Users: Not to be mistaken for online people, but people in general who find it okay to take someone for a ride and just outright use them. Haven been on the receiving end of being used multiple time has left a sour taste in his mouth to trusting people right away, or even wanting to do anything with them.

Pointless whining: When you complain about something that deserves it then by all means. Yet if you are going to complain your parents didn’t get you such and such, or that your siblings suck. Just be glad for what you have.

Sonic: This blue hedgehog is the bane of his existence and Naomasa would never play a sonic game by himself. The only times he’s ever played the games was when his sister asked him too.

Hobbies:

Reading

Video games

Playing with animals

Writing

Fears:

Insects: Growing up in the countryside is a pretty terrifying experience in one way. Insects are freaking everywhere. Being allergic to bees only makes it worse. Do you know how many plants are outside that bees do their thing on? The outside is like a deathtrap! Those things attack first and keep on attacking, unless the first strike kills them in the process. Which is pretty terrifying as well! What creature commits suicide by attacking you? Like what did you do to me you tiny death on wings?!

Being Alone: A fear he feels everyone should have. However he doesn’t fear dying alone, just being alone in general is a scary thought to him.

Darkness: Somewhat dark gives him some bad vibes but when it’s pitch black and he can’t see. Well the brain just loves to wonder about what deadly creature that’s one hundred percent hostile, could be around just waiting to eat you alive.

Stranger 1: “Hes a pretty nice kid ain’t he? He doesn’t seem like a bad seed but you can never be too sure.”

Stranger 2: “He’s too happy if you ask me, kind of creepy. Well he hasn’t done anything wrong so can’t really form an opinion on him.”

Friends: ”Naomasa? He’s a pretty cool guy, if you can get past his initial shyness, he tells some pretty funny jokes. Sometimes he tells some jokes you kinda of feel bad for laughing at.”

Enemies: “Ugh what an annoying idiot. He might actually be nice if he didn’t act like cool shit when he’s not. Thinks cause he can tell a joke that everyone should like him. What a dunce. Even looks like one with that headband on.”

Self Introduction:

“Hello, my name is Naomasa Ishida…. So you want to know about the most important moment in my life huh? Geesh that’s an easy one but it goes back a bit before progressing. I can tell a bit in parts I guess to make it short and to the point.”

“Let’s see let’s start from when I was young about four years old. My mom was a single mom with two children, except one of us had a genetic disease. An incurable one called Neurofibromatosis, or NF for short. I was much too young to understand what was going on. All I saw was my sister getting more attention than me and deeming that unfair, not understanding that she needed more attention. As such I never really cared a lot about my sister as a child and would act up, causing me to get scolded. Some of the few times I did receive attention. We spent most of our time at our grandpa’s house who gave me a dirt pile. Well more so I claimed it as my own and he didn’t have the heart to take it from me. As such I spent most of my time outside, until we moved in with my mom’s boyfriend and soon to be new husband.”

“Fast forward a couple of years I now had a stepbrother and step dad. It was kind of nice being a big family again, my selfish grudge against my sister would end when I was more capable of understanding what was going on. As such though I never got to hang out with my friends very often it was deemed unfair to my sister. Yet I didn’t mind that much as such I became a child that stayed inside and played with his game and toys all day. I also played with my sister and made it my goal to be her protector while in school. I looked silly but it meant a lot to me as I was doing it for my sister who barely had any friends. Then she got a bit worse and could no longer attend public school having to be homeschooled. It was probably for the best, school was no place for someone as fragile as she was. The slightest bump could cause a lot of pain.”

“Now around my teenage years, I wasn’t like most teenagers. I never went out, never had my young romance. I never really did what most teenagers my age did. I became what they would call a nerd. Which they made painfully clear, but I was always told to be the bigger man despite their harsh words. Yet I never did it for them, I did it for my sister who was bedridden and couldn’t do such things. I never really realised just how much on life my big sister was missing out on. I thought I missed out on a lot, yet in my sister’s case she missed out on everything. Yet she was always so happy, so I stayed happy for her. Even if I was in pain on the inside.”

“....Then came the time when I was fifteen. I began seeing my sister less and less, despite the fact she was right next door. She required a nurse to attend to her and machinery to help her breath and to administer morphine. She was such a brave girl, way tougher than I could ever be. Yet I was an ass and would go days on end without seeing her, as the very sight of her tore a piece of my heart off. Yet I stayed happy for her. Got her gifts every now and then from her favorite anime. Even got her a Sebastian body pillow from that Black Butler anime. She really liked it for some reason, so I got her accessories and all that silly junk from the show. Then one day while I was away. I get a call to come home and say goodbye to her. One of the single joys in my life was being ripped away from me. Honestly I lost the most important person in my life. I didn’t really wish to go on, but I knew for my mom that I had to. She needed a new rock which to lean on, which was something I wasn’t use to. When you don’t receive attention, you grow accustomed to it. So the staggering amounts I was getting was a bit aggravating. Causing me to become a bit more cold, which was wrong of me. So I learned to bite my tongue and bare through all my newfound attention from my mother.”

“A couple of months later I would turn sixteen which was when I was given my last birthday gift from my sister. A black headband, used to keep my hair from blowing all over the place. It was silly but for some reason it gave me so much happiness inside. I couldn’t just keep it tucked away, it was the last thing from her and as such had to stick with me. So I guess you could say the most important event in my life was learning from my sister. Learning to let go of my childish grudge, learning to love life the way it was, and to cherish the things I had. My sister was and will always have been the biggest teacher in my life. So yeah up yours algebra.”

Character Theme:

Character Battle Theme:

Character Voice Actor:

[Virtu-Ava Section]

AAfQjIL.jpg

Weapon:

Grand Tome: A magical tome that carries inside great magical power, allowing Naomasa to unleash spells of common knowledge and spells of staggering proportions. It seemingly gives off an ominous feeling however, almost like it is a cursed tome.

[Battle Actions]

Skill 1:

[Lightning Javelin]

TYPE: Fast

DESCRIPTION: Placing his hand over the open page, a yellow glow happens causes a spark as five spears of lightning appear above him and fire off towards the enemy. Hoping to impale and unleash some shocking damage.

Skill 2:

[Magic Shield]

TYPE: Guard

DESCRIPTION: Placing his hand over the book a glow happens. From in front of himself or wherever he decides to conjure it. A glowing rainbow like shield appears and bounces off magic attacks, or send physical attacks flying backwards away from him.

Skill 3:

[Meteor]

TYPE: Heavy

DESCRIPTION: Placing his hand over an open page a red glow happens and sends off a heatwave as multiple magic circle appear above the field of battle. Out of them comes many flaming meteors that will attempt to smash the enemy under its burning weight.

Skill 4:

[Jungle Bite]

TYPE: Fast

DESCRIPTION: Placing his hand over the page a brown and green glow happens, as what looks like little vines sprout from the book. Then from the ground multiple large roots covered in thorns began tearing through the ground to then impale the enemy upon them, or bash them around with their thick size.

Skill 5:

[Swap]

TYPE: Guard

DESCRIPTION: Placing his hand over the page an incredibly bright light appears and before you know it, he and the enemy have swapped places.

Skill 6:

[Void Touch]

TYPE: Heavy

DESCRIPTION: Placing his hand over the page a dark glow appears, along with a black mist that pours out of the tome and onto the ground. Giving the floor a thick black fog. Out of this fog massive black hands attempt to reach out and grasp the enemy in their clutches, and begin crushing them and bashing them off the ground in its grasp.

[Relationships Section]

The World / Negative / Not Again

“I hate it yet I keep pledging myself to this crap RNG”

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Country Cousin (Trope)

"Sagawa had nightmares for days after she was brought to the countryside to visit her relatives as a young child. The fresh air and weird animals were a little too much for someone so interested in technology. At least her cousin Naomasa was nice enough, even if he seemed "out of date" in general when it came to technology topics."

“Aha! I still remember when the baby horse kept following her around. She didn’t know what was going on. Although thinking back on it, a bit odd how such a small thing terrified her. Now I see why parents tell us to stop spending so much time with our electronics. It was fun though showing her around, even if she kept a distance from every farm animal.”

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals

"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

”She just doesn’t know when to quit. I had a headache one day and she just kept tapping those sticks off EVERYTHING! So I took them from her hand and tossed them down the hall. Then to retaliate she took my headband and hide it. Needless to say we aren’t going to having a lovely chat anytime soon.”

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Mistaken Identity (Trope)

"Naomasa saw Yuuki cosplaying once, and mistook him for one of the most famous female cosplayers in Japan. He's still amazed that someone so famous goes to his school."

“I’m still in disbelief that no one else is even slightly shocked she goes to our school. She has even been on the news for her top tier cosplays, yet everyone acts so normal around her. I mean it's good for her, just shocking is all.”

Michio Kamijou / Positive / Childhood Friends

"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

“He knows just about everything about me. One of the few who know how I truly feel deep inside. My mom also likes him more than my other friends, says he is more respectable. Which I can’t disagree too. We may be opposites in some ways, but as they say opposites attract and I’m glad he is my best friend. He also know the reason why I wear the headband in the first place.”

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

“How did it happen again? I think it had to do with her saying something one day that just hit deep. Ever since then I just can’t seem to talk with her like I use to.”

Rei Saionji / Positive / New Friends

"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

“I can’t lie, she mentioned turtles one day and I may have gotten a bit excited and jumped into that conversation. A friendship born from turtles, just goes to show. Turtles can make anything happen.”

Taigi Narita / Negative / Hated Rivals

"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

“I don’t know why, I just can’t find myself to like him. I hate that I show it without meaning too, but there is just something about him that ticks me off”

Leo Kane / Negative / Bad Occurence

"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

“I made a maybe offensive joke involving cats. Turn out he really likes the felines. Awkward.”

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Amiable Classmates

"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

“Well she doesn’t seem as bad as she appears. Hasn’t insulted me so that is a start.”

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Middle School Friends

"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

“We are kind of similiar in a way. We both have a father that if given the chance, we would hit first and then double tap followed by a third. BEFORE asking questions.”

Mana Kamei / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

“I thought Sagawa was bad with the countryside, this woman would just be an annoyance out there.”

Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Childhood Friends

"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

“The term brother from another mother almost applies here. This man is almost like me that it terrifies me. We both hate being alone and we both fear the dark. We also like similar things. I may actually have to ask my mom if she’s ever had an affair."

Nyoko Morita / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

“I just can’t see myself talking to her, she seems way too uptight to be any fun to hang around with.”

Amaya Fujimoto / Positive / Amiable Classmates

“Don’t know her that well but she seems alright.”
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I would like to apologize for the lack of replies. The past couple of days have been very tiring and stressful and add to that, I have a thesis defense tomorrow, some stuff due the day after, and Final Exams on Thursday. I will try to squeeze in a reply after I get home tomorrow but I can't make any promises.

On the bright side, after this week's over, I should have a lot more free time. Hopefully, I make it til then.

Name: Ishida Yuki
Romantic Rolls: 0
Hetero Romance (Y/N):
Y
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): N

Trope Relationships: (Y/N) Y
So many yukis....
I would like to apologize for the lack of replies. The past couple of days have been very tiring and stressful and add to that, I have a thesis defense tomorrow, some stuff due the day after, and Final Exams on Thursday. I will try to squeeze in a reply after I get home tomorrow but I can't make any promises.

On the bright side, after this week's over, I should have a lot more free time. Hopefully, I make it til then.
Good luck Accel! You can do it!

Also speaking of lack of replies, I ended up frantically moving around this weekend and didn't post. thankfully it doesn't seem like I'm not holding up all that much right now
I'll work on a post today or tomorrow, depending on when I can finally put everything away.

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Yeah I was informed x)

@zane620

Naomasa Ishida's Relationship Rolls

[spoili]
Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Country Cousin (Trope)
"Sagawa had nightmares for days after she was brought to the countryside to visit her relatives as a young child. The fresh air and weird animals were a little too much for someone so interested in technology. At least her cousin Naomasa was nice enough, even if he seemed "out of date" in general when it came to technology topics."
Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals
Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Mistaken Identity (Trope)
"Naomasa saw Yuuki cosplaying once, and mistook him for one of the most famous female cosplayers in Japan. He's still amazed that someone so famous goes to his school."
Michio Kamijou / Positive / Childhood Friends
Chiyo Imada / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
Rei Saionji / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
Taigi Narita / Negative / Hated Rivals
Leo Kane / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
Kyouko Himura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
Mana Kamei / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Childhood Friends
Nyoko Morita / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
Amaya Fujimoto / Positive / Amiable Classmates
[/spoili]

• Thank You
Reactions: Oblivion666
  • Love
Reactions: Luma
Name: Koriumi (Frozen Sea) Annashi (Guide to Others)
Romantic Rolls: 1
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Y
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Y

Trope Relationships: N

Well I edited my post with the cs bit. I prettty much surrendered to making the Fieldbox work. I do the BBcode and I don't get what I ask for x)

Status
Not open for further replies.