Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ehb Alright, maybe he'll show up sooner or later

@Eruantien
@ShiroKiyoshi
@☆ Mirai ☆

Alrighty, new Mana relationships now that you guys are all 'official'.
Sayuri Alexander / Negative / Twin Pandas (Trope)
"What kinda sister keeps huge secrets from her twin? It's not fair that she got to live with a dependable older sister in the first place, but then Sayuri came back to Japan alone with Mom and wouldn't even tell me how she died!? Just ridiculous! The point is: until she starts being honest with me, I'll never accept her as my sister."

Pratt Rikuto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"How's he so good at gaming? No really, how? I kept asking him for his secret, 'kay, and he exploded like I'd bit him or something. Good thing Captain Kyouko was there, or Kazami could've got hurt. I swear if he attacks her, I'll make sure the whole school knows....umm....I dunno, something bad."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Acquainted
"I love his cooking competitions. So much deliciousness. He'll sometimes share food with his classmates, so I'm kinda glad I'm one of 'em, 'kay? I've even traded some coding advice for a few pastries. I dunno what he sees in Sayuri though."

Unicode / Negative / Nemesis
"Don't do unicode, 'kay. It's gonna give ya cancer."

Edit: Fixed that horrific mess.

Last edited:
<p>@Eruantien</p><p>@ShiroKiyoshi</p><p>@<a href="https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/mirai.9669/" class="internalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/mirai.9669/">☆ Mirai ☆</a></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Alrighty, new Mana relationships now that you guys are all &#039;official&#039;.</p><p>
<b><span style="color: #fca7d2">S</span><span style="color: #f1a6d4">a</span><span style="color: #e6a6d7">y</span><span style="color: #dba6da">u</span><span style="color: #d0a6dd">r</span><span style="color: #c5a5e0">i</span> <span style="color: #afa5e5">A</span><span style="color: #a4a5e8">l</span><span style="color: #99a4eb">e</span><span style="color: #8ea4ee">x</span><span style="color: #83a4f0">a</span><span style="color: #78a4f3">n</span><span style="color: #6da3f6">d</span><span style="color: #62a3f9">e</span><span style="color: #57a3fc">r</span> / <span style="color: #ff0000">Negative</span> / Twin Pandas (<span style="color: #ffff00">Trope</span>)</b></p><p><span style="color: #ccffff">&quot;What kinda sister keeps huge secrets from her twin? It&#039;s not fair that she got to live with a dependable older sister in the first place, but then Sayuri came back to Japan alone with Mom and wouldn&#039;t even tell me how she died!? Just ridiculous! The point is: until she starts being honest with me, I&#039;ll never accept her as my sister.&quot;</span></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b><span style="color: #4123d9">Pratt Rikuto</span> / <span style="color: #ff0000">Negative</span> / Hated Rivals</b></p><p><span style="color: #ccffff">&quot;How&#039;s he so good at gaming? No really, how? I kept asking him for his secret, &#039;kay, and he exploded like I&#039;d bit him or something. Good thing Captain Kyouko was there, or Kazami could&#039;ve got hurt. I swear if he attacks her, I&#039;ll make sure the whole school knows....umm....I dunno, something bad.&quot;</span></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><span style="color: #ccffff"><b><span style="color: #2feb83">Ryuu Miyamoto</span> / <span style="color: #00ff00">Positive</span> /</b></span><b> Acquainted</b></p><p><span style="color: #ccffff">&quot;I love his cooking competitions. So much deliciousness. He&#039;ll sometimes share food with his classmates, so I&#039;m kinda glad I&#039;m one of &#039;em, &#039;kay? I&#039;ve even traded some coding advice for a few pastries. I dunno what he sees in Sayuri though.&quot;</span>
</p>

(Infernal unicode mojis, gimme a moment....)
Of course...of course... *nods head in agreement*

You make Sagawa look like a cave dweller if you can read that.
"Well, well. That's some smexy HTML tags there, Kamei-san."

"Well, well. That's some smexy HTML tags there, Kamei-san."
She'd probably say something along the lines of: "That's Atrocious Style. i thought HTML was supposed make things look prettier."

Also, @Miya, if you're writing a post, please standby on posting it for a moment. For the sake of brevity, I'll go ahead and skip over the lengthy conversation and get straight to the point, to let the timeskip happen after a couple more replies as opposed to a whole multi-page conversation!

She'd probably say something along the lines of: "That's Atrocious Style. i thought HTML was supposed make things look prettier."

Also, @Miya, if you're writing a post, please standby on posting it for a moment. For the sake of brevity, I'll go ahead and skip over the lengthy conversation and get straight to the point, to let the timeskip happen after a couple more replies as opposed to a whole multi-page conversation!
Currently studying and not writing a post at the moment, as a test will start around 4 hours from now :v

Okay.

EDIT: Well. That IC post certainly fits with the Punjabi song I'm currently looping now.

Currently studying and not writing a post at the moment, as a test will start around 4 hours from now :v

Okay.
Ah. Good luck on the test!

I guess it would make sense to have @Skyswimsky have a shot at it first....

Anyway, posted. This development might make it easier to finally end the day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Miya
Exam hell equals suffering.

That development was certainly unexpected. Poor dropped people are gonna be put to use, huh. And they all just happen to be closer to Kyouko. Gonna put that speed-of-light posting I can do now to use and post after someone told me after some nice person answered my stupid question:

Glanced over the first post again but couldn't quite get an answer to that. How is combat handled again? I know stuff gets rolled randomly but do I make the roll and just include it in my post or pseudo-collab or PMs or whatever @@?

Pasta'd!

Last edited:
@Miraigoddamnyournameisasbadasunderthestarswiththosestupidstarsthisistheonlytimeiwilltagyouproperly.
@☆ Mirai ☆
CHUUUUUUUNI CHANTS AIIIII
Kyouko cheerishes the people she considers friends a lot. So her breaking up with people does take a lot. You kinda seem to have understood that though, so yay! However, reading your sheet I don't think Kyouko would have considered her just "We were never friends to begin with"(The most logical solution to us not talking about the relationship deeper I suppose). So maybe you want to talk about that? Over PM, Steam, Discord, Skype. Whichever you prefer. Though I ordered this 'list' based on how fast I reply back. PMs are a goddamn drag yooo

@Eruantien
Maybe they could have met at some weird place first time or whatever? Kyouko likes to be a monkey explore after all. Though the universal medium of gaming always works. Even if Kyouko isn't too fond of people knowing she likes playing vidya games.

Reactions: Eruantien
Glanced over the first post again but couldn't quite get an answer to that. How is combat handled again? I know stuff gets rolled randomly but do I make the roll and just include it in my post or pseudo-collab or PMs or whatever @@?

In a Nutshell:
  • The person who starts the battle rolls for themselves.
  • The person starting the battle (if it's a nameless NPC) OR the person being attacked rolls for themself.
  • Based on number is rolled, it decides what Skill # is used.
  • Write a reply based on that result.
In this case, I'll roll for Kimura.

Ah... the RNG can be a cruel mistress.

@Skyswimsky
Feel free to use the 'power of friendship' that might be necessary here.

Ah... the RNG can be a cruel mistress.

@Skyswimsky
Feel free to use the 'power of friendship' that might be necessary here.
How about a saving roll from Iori?

@Miya
Go for it if you wish.

AimforthefaceAimforthefaceAimforthefaceBecausesheain'tgotaheart~

I'm disappointed at Misheru not coming out and announcing a royal rumble. Dammit Ehb.

It seems that since the timeskip seems close, I'l probably leave the Chiyo and Leo scene where it is. With Chiyo at the brink of tears.

better place then any I suppose.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Hey @Wen would Rei get that message from Ayame? Or would she not because Rei is currently blinded?

Status
Not open for further replies.