Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my sheet with some relations. Not sure if I should go ahead and change Iori already. If I forgot somebody it was because the sheet has not been updated/approved in the first post yet. Mainly Luma and ShiroKiyoshi

Also deleted a bunch of people that are inactive.

Luma ShiroKiyoshi
Since Pratt and Mana are on a war-path I could imagine the 'bad occurence' could stem from Pratt ticking off Mana or something in that direction and, well, Kyouko getting pissed off at that. After all, CAPTAIN Kyouko has to watch out for her first mate.
Works for me. Mana certainly relies on friends like that: no matter how confident she might act, she's got the physical strength of a well-boiled strand of spaghetti.

I guess I should start working on the relationships of the newcomers too.

First off

@Luma
Kamei Mana/ Romance / Notice Me, Senpai!

"Mana has had a crush on Michio for as long as she can remember, and some days she wishes she didn't, since he's always seemed more interested in a certain other girl."

"This girl... It may be presumptuous of me to say this, but I can't help but imagine her as an extroverted version of Saga- Mizunohara-san. She may not be considered as the best programmer in the school, but that doesn't change the fact that she's quite adept at it nonetheless. Though I do try to tell her off whenever she operates her drone, Kazami, too close for comfort of others.

We first met during a particularly dreary day for me. The only times I play the piano at school are when I either have too much free time or when I'm having a particularly bad day, and these days, it's a lot rarer for the former to occur rather than the latter. After playing one of my favorite pieces, I noticed her struck with awe while clapping her hands furiously in such a similar fashion like when Honoka Kousaka witnessed Maki Nishikino play the piano for the first time...

tumblr_n7cbnpgSbt1td6zwdo1_500.gif

(I even included a bit of a gif for you folks that aren't into anime just to show how she looked like. )

Obviously, I was overwhelmed by her reaction to my supposedly private performance. Never had I seen someone truly appreciate any of my rare performances to this degree, not even Mizunohara-san, nor the old man who forced this talent upon me. So, in a sense, Mana-chan's one of the main reasons why I started to really like playing the piano. And whenever I am in the mood to play, I always try to notify her beforehand. Her tendency to detect secrets is quite troublesome though, specially when you've got one as big as mine. Still, after what happened between me and Mizunohara-san, perhaps she can help me to... finally move on with my life..."

@ShiroKiyoshi
Rikuto Pratt| Negative | Hated Rivals

"Ah, the womanizer of the class, and perhaps someone far worse than a certain, camera-wielding, voyeur. Where that certain photographer would only take indecent shots of girls, this prick would toy with their hearts before dumping them when they have bored him. Worse of all, he tried to do the exact same thing to Saga-- Mizunohara-san one time using some corny pick up line. "Did you fall from heaven?" Heh, after the rooftop incident, I already know she's someone who could chuck you down the depths of hell if she wanted to. Still, it was for the good of all parties involved that she rejected him...

Hmm... since my relationship with... Mizunohara-san is as good as dead now, is there any reason why I should continue this stupid rivalry with him? Of course there is... until he's gotten serious with girls, there's simply no way I could rest easy with him around."

@☆ Mirai ☆

Alexander Sayuri / Positive / New Friends

"One of the girls in class that I would consider as a junior despite being in the same grade, I guess we became friends when I was helping her adjust to school life here in Hisakawa. Although I was doing it before mainly out of my responsibility as a Social Morals Rep, I guess I have my position to thank for our new found friendship. After all, having as many cheerful, optimistic individuals as friends should do wonders for my usually dreary everyday life. Call it a form of escapism, but with my family's current situation, escaping from all the despair and stress is only natural to maintain a functional mind and body... Specially after my repressed side was released during the rooftop incident. If I had a little sister, she'd be perfect for the role. Hopefully I get to know her more now that we're already friends and all."

@Eruantien
Miyamoto Ryuu / Positive / Acquainted

"If I had to make a comparison, Miyamoto-san and I are alike in some ways, such as our love for reading, and our tendency to cook (with the help of recipes of course) . There was one time when I asked him for a recipe for low-budget yet delicious dish to spice up dinner at home, and I appreciate him giving a hand. We've exchanged recipes on several occasions. Still, what sets him apart from me is his normalcy... I envied at how much of an average guy he is. Never having to worry a moment about being indebted to the Yakuza and whatnot. He should consider himself lucky that he gets to live such a normal life."

I guess I should start working on the relationships of the newcomers too.

First off

@Luma
Kamei Mana/ Romance / Notice Me, Senpai!

"Mana has had a crush on Michio for as long as she can remember, and some days she wishes she didn't, since he's always seemed more interested in a certain other girl."

"This girl... It may be presumptuous of me to say this, but I can't help but imagine her as an extroverted version of Saga- Mizunohara-san. She may not be considered as the best programmer in the school, but that doesn't change the fact that she's quite adept at it nonetheless. Though I do try to tell her off whenever she operates her drone, Kazami, too close for comfort of others.

We first met during a particularly dreary day for me. The only times I play the piano at school are when I either have too much free time or when I'm having a particularly bad day, and these days, it's a lot rarer for the former to occur rather than the latter. After playing one of my favorite pieces, I noticed her struck with awe while clapping her hands furiously in such a similar fashion like when Honoka Kousaka witnessed Maki Nishikino play the piano for the first time...

tumblr_n7cbnpgSbt1td6zwdo1_500.gif

(I even included a bit of a gif for you folks that aren't into anime just to show how she looked like. )

Obviously, I was overwhelmed by her reaction to my supposedly private performance. Never had I seen someone truly appreciate any of my rare performances to this degree, not even Mizunohara-san, nor the old man who forced this talent upon me. So, in a sense, Mana-chan's one of the main reasons why I started to really like playing the piano. And whenever I am in the mood to play, I always try to notify her beforehand. Her tendency to detect secrets is quite troublesome though, specially when you've got one as big as mine. Still, after what happened between me and Mizunohara-san, perhaps she can help me to... finally move on with my life..."

@ShiroKiyoshi
Rikuto Pratt| Negative | Hated Rivals

"Ah, the womanizer of the class, and perhaps someone far worse than a certain, camera-wielding, voyeur. Where that certain photographer would only take indecent shots of girls, this prick would toy with their hearts before dumping them when they have bored him. Worse of all, he tried to do the exact same thing to Saga-- Mizunohara-san one time using some corny pick up line. "Did you fall from heaven?" Heh, after the rooftop incident, I already know she's someone who could chuck you down the depths of hell if she wanted to. Still, it was for the good of all parties involved that she rejected him...

Hmm... since my relationship with... Mizunohara-san is as good as dead now, is there any reason why I should continue this stupid rivalry with him? Of course there is... until he's gotten serious with girls, there's simply no way I could rest easy with him around."

@☆ Mirai ☆

Alexander Sayuri / Positive / New Friends

"One of the girls in class that I would consider as a junior despite being in the same grade, I guess we became friends when I was helping her adjust to school life here in Hisakawa. Although I was doing it before mainly out of my responsibility as a Social Morals Rep, I guess I have my position to thank for our new found friendship. After all, having as many cheerful, optimistic individuals as friends should do wonders for my usually dreary everyday life. Call it a form of escapism, but with my family's current situation, escaping from all the despair and stress is only natural to maintain a functional mind and body... Specially after my repressed side was released during the rooftop incident. If I had a little sister, she'd be perfect for the role. Hopefully I get to know her more now that we're already friends and all."

@Eruantien

"If I had to make a comparison, Miyamoto-san and I are alike in some ways, such as our love for reading, and our tendency to cook (with the help of recipes of course) . There was one time when I asked him for a recipe for low-budget yet delicious dish to spice up dinner at home, and I appreciate him giving a hand. We've exchanged recipes on several occasions. Still, what sets him apart from me is his normalcy... I envied at how much of an average guy he is. Never having to worry a moment about being indebted to the Yakuza and whatnot. He should consider himself lucky that he gets to live such a normal life."
Well shoot Accel what you had was way better than what I put. I love it. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
@Eruantien

Looks good to me, but you definitely wrote a lot more than I had, as well... :p

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
@Accelerator I'll wait till you get your reply, then I'll do mine to your message likely with the collab, that way if there is anything to reply on the Rei and Nyoko end it won't be an issue. That or I'll wait a couple days make a normal post.

The first post jitters are so real right now. Anyways, figured I'd slip Mana in before the timeskip. If nothing else, it's a good opportunity to explore the potential love/hate relationship with Raptor.

@Eruantien

Ryuu Miyamoto... OK!

RyuuIco_zpsgmkikbrh.jpg

Earned the [ Jack of all Trades ] Title!

Congrats! You can post now!

*Immediately falls asleep at the keybawoptkaekoeptaktassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Love
Reactions: Eru
@Eruantien

Ryuu Miyamoto... OK!

RyuuIco_zpsgmkikbrh.jpg

Earned the [ Jack of all Trades ] Title!

Congrats! You can post now!

*Immediately falls asleep at the keybawoptkaekoeptaktassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nuuuuu I wasn't fast enough dangit. Now I'm the last one to be accepted. Mmmm *Pouts and rolls around on the floor*
Nevertheless:

Initial Post:

Name: Alexander, Sayuri
Romantic Rolls: 1
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Yes
Trope Relationships: Yes

[fieldbox="(๑>ᴗ<๑), #4da3ff, dashed, 10, Arial"]
[bg=#000000]

[

アレキサンダー サユリ
View attachment 132200
tumblr_mz9l32hw6o1rxzudco3_500.gif

"I want to be stronger. I want to let go of my past and move on. Yet here I am still hiding and abiding to her desires. I'm such a coward."

• barinhas7.gif

.:Name:.
    Sayuri Alexander
    .:Age:.
    .:Birthday:.
    April 15th
    .:Zodiac Sign:.
    Aries
    (What? Were you expecting her to be a Gemini? :P)
    .:Gender:.
    Female
    .:Romantic Orientation:.
    Biromantic
    .:Sexual Orientation:.
    Bisexual
    .:Affiliation:.
    Student at Hiskawa Koukou (Hisakawa High School)
    .:Color Code:.
    #fca7d2 - Lavander Pink
    #4da3ff
    barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

01.png

Sayuri is a pale girl standing at 165 cm (5'5") and weighs about 47 kg (103 lbs). She has a slender body type, if not a slight curvier of her lower half. She has blue-green eyes and long pink hair that lands at her waist. She usually ties her hair into twin tails with cute elastic hair ties, but will change her hairstyle and dye her hair different colors occasionally. However her hair color is naturally black, and her eye color was blue until the age of five. At Hiskawa, she wears the school uniform (obviously) with hoodies, thigh highs, and converse sneakers or ankle boots. Yet will switch the thigh highs with tights on occasion. She has a heart sticker right below her right eye.
    .:Skin Tone:.
    Pale
    .:Height:.
    5'5" (165 cm)
    .:Weight:.
    103 lbs (47 kg)
    .:Hair Color:.
    Pink (Currently)
    Black (Naturally)
    .:Eye Color:.
    Blue-Green
    .:Handedness:.
    Right-Handed
    .:Face Claim:.
    satone_shichimiya_by_kbgumi124-d9cjhz5.jpg

Satone Shichimiya - Chunnibyou, Love, and Other Delusions
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

.:Most Relevant Virtue:.
    Charity
    Sayuri is a eccentric individual who is either bubbly and endearing or weird and annoying. Or possibly even both. Her eccentricity is shown through her appearance and personality. With bright pink hair, cute elastics, and colorful bracelets, one would probably mistake her of being a Harajuku girl. Surprisingly, while she might bathe in her strangeness, her sense of style is nothing like that. She's rather quirky with with her actions such as: making little sound effects she makes to emphasize something, dancing when bored, waiting on somebody, or just because, or Adding emoticons at the end of her sentences unless it's something serious. One might see her as childish, and Sayuri won't beat around the bush saying otherwise. Agreeing with them in fact. While she is childish, she's rather mature in some cases. Sayuri is the type of person who will strike up a conversation with complete strangers, or will try to-but fail. She stands for both her beliefs and others, confident in her decisions. While positive, the girl is not overly optimistic. She will try to quietly remain positive in a certain situation, but will drop it if things get too serious. Her defining trait however is her helpful and hardworking nature. Willing to take on any task, no matter how difficult or ridiculous it might seem, she will finish it with the best of her abilities. She's also willing to lend a hand or a ear if anyone needs it. She's willing to put her loved ones before her own and willing to sacrifice anything to make them or others happy
    014.gif

.:Most Relevant Sin:.
    Lust
    Of course, this is only the surface. A facade created by a emotionally troubled girl who doesn't want to worry the ones close to her. Sayuri is the type of person who is haunted by her past and wants to make up for her actions incredibly-but by doing it has became unhealthy for her where she forgets her own needs: such as sleeping or eating. She's also the person who likes to bottle up their negative emotions until it's breaking point. While she's more depressed and sullen at home-with Yuki and Balt and her interests being her only happiness-she maintains a upbeat and cheerful demeanor in the public eye. She's also one to avoid speaking about her emotions, and is incredibly stubborn in doing so. Or at least up until this point. As mentioned above, Sayuri is willing to sacrifice anything to make others happy, but her self-sacrifice can be taken for granted. She won't realize it at first, but when she finds out at being used negatively, she will be upset. Sayuri isn't one resort to violence so easily and will try to take a more pacifistic route. However if her friends or even family is threatened she will become angered and take action if necessary. By far her biggest flaw however is her curiosity. As mentioned below, the world has a vast collection of knowledge from past decades to centuries. And Sayuri wants to learn about it. Her most recent fascination however involves that of the "Inappropriate" kind. Since coming to Japan, she had stumbled upon finding some "Inappropriate Content" that Japan is known for. One would be disgusted by this, but not Sayuri. It's all for learning purposes of course, But Sayuri had been curious to 'Experiment', and while she does have a Romantic Partner, she feels far too flustered in doing such things with him.
    .:Most Relevant Ideology:.
    Order
    "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone got along? Rather than discord run a muck or become a dictatorship. I know that won't possibly happen-but it would be nice, wouldn't it?"
    tumblr_lok4kcAvi81qhh19q.gif

tumblr_oflq7svRL31skbmyho1_500.gif

"Please don't hate me and leave me alone."

.:Fears:.
    Facing her Demons || "...............Okay I'll be real for a moment. I know it's cowardly to run from my past. But it's scary. Do you know what I've done."
    Being Alone ||"Please..don't hate me and leave me alone. I don't have anyone else."
    Dying || "An obvious one yes. But I nearly died once, I don't want to do it again. But...at the same time...."

Hackers || "I never realized how dangerous they were. Until recently that is. The thought of being hacked and harming someone if too much to bear."
    Losing her family || "I....can't even think about that. I won't think about that. I've already lost three, I won't lose anymore!"
    Darkness || "Call me childish, I don't care. But the darkness if terrifying. Even more so to use it to your advantage."
    Big Bugs || "I was never bothered by bugs growing up. I embraced them in fact. But I hated Bugs that were big. Just one big 'NOPE'."
    Knives || "....No...Not that. Anything but that. Stay Away! Not AGAIN! NO!"
    barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

[NOTE: This is just a fun little tab I did involving some habits Sayuri does or some little details about Sayuri]
    .:Quirks:.
    While reading, she changes her hairstyle a few times. She'll usually return to her normal twintails by the end of the day.
    Because Sayuri has to feed Balt, Yuki, and Mother in the morning, she often relies on strawberry milk to get her by in the mornings.
    While not in the Photography Club, Sayuri enjoys taking pictures of the school, people, and the scenery in Japan. Of course not everyone enjoys being pictured, so Sayuri is rather sneaky about it. She relies on pictures of her friends and family for....reasons. See the trivia for why.
    Likes to sing by herself, whether in her home or in a empty hall. Yet will never bring herself to sing in front of her friends.
    Likes to sit with her legs crossed
    Will twirl her hair when something's on her mind.
    Swears in English if angered.
    She tends to dance when she's bored, waiting on somebody, or just for no reason.
    Often uses emoticons to describe how she feels, yet drops them if something is serious
    Going to see the bae like-
    1147991p10lv8008w.gif

.:Trivia;.
    Has given nicknames to all her acquaintances
    Has made two low buns using pencils she found as hair sticks
    Has made a playlist involving anyone from her friends to acquaintances to even enemies. She has also made a playlist about a certain someone.
    As mentioned below, she finds interest in technology that is out of date or has been obsolete for years. While she's aware of the chip that can do anything, she still owns a phone, three game portable consoles, a Polaroid camera, and a Cassette Tape Player. The first of which she ever owned was a Gameboy advance given to her from her father.
    While she has never mentioned it, she owns and plays guitar. She had found a acoustic guitar in the trash one day-not damaged or broken surprisingly, and decided to take it home. She has named it too, after her elder sister.
    While she likes the music in Japan, she enjoys foreign music much more.
    Has a small violet sewing kit with her at all times.
    Has attempted to use her sewing set to stitch a open wound, and failed horribly.
    As mentioned above, she owns a cassette tape player and two cassette tapes. One which is pink and the other which is black. While she has no name for the pink tape, she has one for the Black Tape. Which is called:
    "あなたに:私から100万マイル離れて" ("To you: One Million Miles Away from Me")
    She has contemplated suicide a few times, and has to remind herself repeatedly using the pictures of her loved ones that they care about her, and would be devastated to hear her having taken her life.
    Has self-harmed herself during her days in middle school. This was when she was still living in America of course, as Miyamoto helped her overcome doing so.
    She has attmepted suicide at least once during her time in Middle School in America. But the wounds weren't deep enough.
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

tumblr_inline_olzpim9mwb1uwb8r3_500.gif

.:Likes:.

Anime/Manga || Being a big part of her Childhood Sayuri enjoys reading Manga and watching Anime. If you had to ask her what was her favorite genre, then it would no doubt go to the Magical Girl genre.
    Music || Any genre, any language she will listen to. Except maybe rap. She really doesn't care much for rap.
    Video Games || Phone games, Board Games, Console games, etc., Sayuri enjoys playing games. However she's not so found of the Horror genre.
    Food || For such a petite girl she has a big appetite. Any food; from any country to any type, the girl will eat anything. Except maybe Chicken Nuggets...
    Cosplay || Like her twin, she enjoys dressing up as h favorite characters. And you can bet she has a Sailor Moon Cosplay.
    Stuffed Animals/Plushies || Probably has over a thousand at best.
    Stars || No, not Celebrity-wise. Astronomy wise. She just finds them so pleasing to see. She even has stars on Her Virtu-Ava's outfit.
    Emoticons || It might be obnoxious, but she loves to add emoticons at the end of her sentences. (Unless if it's something important like school or a serious issue in general.)
    Memes || Yes, you heard correctly. Sayuri is that kind of person. She just finds them funny and loves to show her friends.
    Sweets || You know how I mentioned she has a big appetite? Well, she has a major sweet tooth as well.
    Bad Puns/Jokes || Expect her to make one once or twice a day.
    Retro Technology/Fashion || While she loves the most recent technology, she also adores the technology from the past decades just as much. Even though most the technology she fancies are obsolete. The same applies for fashion trends from the past decades.
    Helping Others || "Whatever task it might be, I'm here to help. After all, someone's got to do it right?"
    [spoili]
    OOC:
    giphy.gif

[/spoili]
    tumblr_m2idijyddI1qid2nw.gif

.:Dislikes:.
    The Word "Demon" ||"Huh? W-What makes you say that?" [spoili] "̼̟͙͚͍̗̕S̞̫͎͚̤e͡ņ̲̙̝d ̩̜̗̤̫̼ṯ͡h̩͇͈̫͈e̫̲̪̬̲ ̖͔̤͔̤D̦̟͢e̱̩̱̥mo̢̼͉͎̯ǹ̯̪͙͖͇ ̙B̭̲a̪̭c̬̖͈̰͈̀k̼̲̯̬̟̠̺ ͖̫̹̟̺t̡̻̫̹̲̻̹̱o͔̕ ̻͓͖͕̠̗͘H̬̼͔́e̻͈̜̕l̷̝̣͔̟l͔̪͎̖̹̠͠!͏̤̯"̡͔͕̟̠ ̡̦̖ [/spoili]
    Gambling || The group she's a part of is not above doing illegal things. Sayuri does not condone it, nor will engage in such action.
    Violence || "Why can't everyone just sort things out without restoring to such measure."
    Hackers || "Why would you do such thing? Do you enjoy making others suffer?"
    Horror || The genre in general. Far too scary for her. Don't expect her to go to any haunted houses or Horror Festivals unless otherwise.
    Bullies || Once a former bully herself, she now despises the idea of others being bullied around her. She herself despises how she was once a bully. [spoili]Even though it was technically towards those who bullied her.[/spoili]
    Being Spied on || "I don't like being watched very much. IsayasIlookoveratMana."
    Being Underestimated || She might be small, she might not like violence, but when push comes to shove she will not hesitate to kick your ass.
    "Meet me in the ball pit. I'll show you who your dealing with."
    Toilet Humor || She loves humor. She loves her Bad Puns and Bad Jokes, but anything involving what happens in a bathroom is sure to provoke disgust.
    Her mother's Negligence || It's always been obvious that between her and her sister, Her mother always preferred Alyra over her. Ever since, Her mother has been more neglectful of Sayuri's being. While Sayuri might not see it, Her mother does care about her.
    Dares || If someone was to dare her into doing something, she wouldn't oppose it. Doesn't mean she isn't find of it. Especially after the 'Chicken Nugget Incident'
    Chicken Nuggets || During Middle School, she was dared into eating one-hundred chicken nuggets in one go. Naturally, she agreed and ate them no problem. And then found herself throwing up for an hour or two. Since then she hasn't eaten a single chicken nugget since.
    Alcohol || She tried it......once. Will never bring it up and will never try it again.
    tumblr_m3xy3fSCxW1rodiav.gif

tumblr_odd9x0bhJo1uaw05mo6_500.gif

.:Hobbies:.

Singing || Her interest in Music has lead her to pick up the ability to sing. She's surprisingly good at it, even though Sayuri doesn't think so.
    Cooking/Baking || More often than not she has to make her own food for herself and her two pets. For her mother as well before she has to go to work. She also picks up healthy recipes for Kitten and Dog Treats from the internet for her pets.
    Learning || The world has a vast collection of knowledge from past decades and centuries. And Sayuri was to know it all. From Cultures to Languages, She's curious about how other countries work from the one she lives in.
    "Watashi, ki ni narimasu"
    Drawing || Not something she's particularly good at the moment, but she's practicing.
    Writing || Upon reading more risque novels and learning about the world of Light Novels, Sayuri has been inspired to wright her own stories in a pink and white polka-dot journal. Shoutout to her most recent story which is a parody of the "Brought to the another world involving the genre(s) of Ecchi and Harem" Light Novels called: "私は美しい巨乳な女性に囲まれた折りたたみチェアとして実世界に持ち込まれてきました。 -私が紳士なので、私が見つめているようなものではない!-"
    [spoili]English Title: I've been brought to the real world as a Folding Chair surrounded by beautiful busty women. -It's not like I'm staring or anything, because I am a gentleman!-[/spoili]
    Clothes/Costume Making ||"My sister's specialty was sewing when I was younger. I guess I picked that up from her. It comes in handy in fixing clothes, or making new ones. It's also needed to make costumes for Cosplay, Obviously."
    Playing with Balthazar and Yuki || "I love both my pets equally, their part of my family after all. And I enjoy playing with both of them. Sometimes they play with each other too."
    Video Games || As mentioned in her likes, she enjoys playing games of all kinds. She's recently been interested in Visual Novels and Eroges.
    Reading || Novels, Manga, Light Novels, it doesn't matter to her. She's gone so far as to read old literature textbooks and the encyclopedia.
    Songwriting || She's written a few songs in a small journal from Inspiration from her life and the songs she listens to.
    Photography || She's enjoys taking pictures of her loved ones and her the country she's living in. If only she was in some a bit more.
    Playing her guitar || While she's never mentioned it, she owns a guitar she found in the trash and plays it at home. While she's decent at the moment, she's still practicing.
    tumblr_m3xy3v8SV81rodiav.gif

barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

tumblr_nfzy92XrbT1tjdqe8o1_500.gif

Sayuri Alexander- The energetic ball of eccentricities, the girl willing to preform any task; no matter how difficult or tedious. The adventurous girl willing to try anything once . The "Dancing Queen", the girl who'll sing any song; whatever language or genre, yet would never bring herself to sing in front of anybody. The sweets lover, photographer, Magical Girl fan, whatever you might know her as. Or might not know her as, there's no doubting any person would see Sayuri as a helpful girl willing to lend a helping hand, and/or there to brighten up your day.
    tumblr_nfveoz33RX1ttzn7oo1_500.gif

Strangers-
    When to comes to Strangers or New Acquaintances, Sayrui is surprisingly calm and kind to new faces. If they're in need of help she's there to give advice or lend a ear or hand if needed. It's when the person is eased into knowing Sayuri a bit more is when she shows her eccentric demeanor. She'll come off a bit strong from time to time, but will try her hardest to pull it back if necessary. When strangers here the name 'Sayuri Alexander' eight times out of then they'll ask if she's part American or English. While it does come off as annoying once in a while, she's answer: "Yes, I'm Japanese-American.". She hopes they will not think of anything less of her though. Just because she might have a English surname does not stop her from speaking Japanese fluently. They'll see her as a kind and helpful girl at best, or a optimistic annoyance at worst.
    Stranger (A):Ah, Sayuri? The girl with the english surname right? I think she's part American, but she's alright. At least she knows how to speak proper Japanese.
    Stranger (B):Alexander-San seems to be a rather decent person, and at least we know someone's there to help us if needed.
    Stranger (C):Alex--Sayuri-San can come off a bit strong with her....Interesting atitude. But overall she seems to be a good person.
    Stranger (D):The girl with the English surname? I dunno, she's alright. A bit annoying, but okay.
    tumblr_n0tnjmxt3Z1qbvovho1_500.gif

Friends-
    Friends of Sayuri's.....are somewhat divided. You have those who bask in Sayuri's interesting personality, those who play a boke and tsukkomi role with her but still love her nonetheless, and the rarity that are those who know more about Sayuri than others do. Including her dark past about her and the truth behind said past. When it comes to how Sayuri treats her friends, she treats them with love and understanding. Ready to give a surprise hug in the mornings, giving out homemade baked sweets at lunch, Sending more than dead memes and/or new memes and emoticons their way to brighten their day, Sayuri is definitely a interesting person to be around. When it comes to how Sayuri is around her friends, she's definitely more bubbly and happy than being with herself. But then there are the rare few who see past her facade and see how she truly behaves. And while Sayuri tries to keep her a smile on, it's hard to when they know more about her than others.
    "Ah...I just can't win can't I? You know, it's more hard to keep on a act than you think."
    Friend (A):She's a fun person to have around! If I'm down she's always there to pick me up. She's a good friend to have around.
    Friend (B):I have to keep her in line from time to time. Usually if she's hyperactive from eating sweets or if one of her passions is involved. Sometimes she's good about it. Sometimes. Ah...but I still care about her nonetheless.
    Friend (C):She's a bit of a wild card, but she's alright I guess. I enjoy her company.
    Friend (D):I know her smile is fake. She always tries her best that way no one will leave her alone. I know it's for her, but it would be nice one in a while she'd be real with everyone and show her genuine smile. Everyone will still love her nonetheless.
    tumblr_n1vw22RrQ81si2ek7o1_500.gif

Enemies-
    Monster, Bitch, Annoyance, Weirdo, and Freak are just some of the few insults Sayuri has heard once or twice. Enemies of Sayuri's will see her as a coward. A pathetic girl holding up a facade rather than getting with the real world. Or see her as a disgusting pervert for her sinful desires. While Sayuri while quietly say there's plenty to hate about her, or that they have every right to hate her. When it comes to how Sayuri sees her enemies she personally doesn't want to have any, she would much rather things out and be friends, or just even acquaintances. But the world doesn't work that way does it? Of course not. In regards to people she was once friends with, She still treats them to a degree as people she cares about. She won't approach them outright, giving them their space if needed. But once in a while, she'll wave or pat their shoulder if crossing paths with them. It may not be much, but it shows them she still cares about them. While they may ignore it, or outright call her out for it, she'll always mean it with good intention. When it comes to the ACTUAL enemies who have gone out of their way to hurt her closest friends and family, she treats them with no such condolences. She is not above acting petty to her enemies, and will simply glare from afar if they're in view of her. She will however lash out if they dare do something awful in front of her. But more often than not, she just ignores them while shooting a few glares.
    Enemy (A):She's a fucking coward. Hiding behind a smiling mask rather than show how she truly feels. Get Real! If your done hiding behind a shield to protect yourself, come join us in the real world.
    Enemy (B):Perfect Student my ass, everyone has their flaws. And she's a disgusting pervert. You can tell by all those games she plays and manga she reads.
    Enemy (C):We were friends once. Key Word: ONCE. Since then, she's moved onto better things; becoming a good student and gaining new friends. Wanting to be "Helpful". It's annoying. Just as much as she was.
    Friend (D):She's so annoying!; Wanting to help me. Why don't you help yourself out the door and leave me alone!
    [spoili]Enemy (E):Looks like Hisakawa willing to let in anyone now. I know what she's done. She's a fucking murderer. And I'll make sure everyone knows it until she's out of this school. [/spoili]
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

[NOTE: The following Self-Introduction is extremely long, as I wrote quite a lot (Obviously). Also there is a spoiler once you finish said introduction, DO NOT READ IT unless you want to be spoiled.]
    tumblr_n65fn1zngx1sgkggjo1_500.gif

"Eh? Introductions? In front of a large group? Well I'm not too good at introducing my self, but I'll try my best."
    *Sayuri stands center, smiles, and bows*
    tumblr_mzh76n6X1k1r60zuio1_500.gif

"Ya-Ho! My name is Sayuri Alexander, but you can call me Yuri-or Yuru-Yuri. And yes, that is based on a anime. You might also know me as the younger sister to Mana-Chan, my twin sister. Hm? How are we related if we have different surnames? And why is mine a English surname? Well, for starters, Mana and I are both Japanese-American. Secondly, when Mana and I were born, our parents decided it was a brilliant idea to divorce and separate us, with the father taking Mana, and the mother taking me and my elder sister. Shortly after the separation my mother went back to America with me and my elder sister, with my mother returning to her Maiden name-which was 'Alexander'.
    From when I was baby to the age of twelve, I lived in America in my mother's home state of New York. It may have been only three of us in a big two story home, but that changed on my third birthday when my mother got me a puppy! I named him Balthazar, and he's the best friend any person can ask for. Even now as a fully grown dog he's always willing to lend a ear or comfort me if I'm upset. He's also the only friend I had during preschool and kindergarten. I only attended grade school and one year of middle school in America, and moved back to Japan at the start of middle school. It wouldn't be the first time of me seeing Japan either, When I was younger my mother would take us to see our father and our sister in Japan. I was really surprised when Mana and I looked nothing alike-although apparently we both had the same eye color when we were first born. I would've expected us to be identical twins, although have a twin that looks just like you is kind of scary. Like the twins of The Shining-ehaha..Don't ask how I know about The Shining. Let's just say, curiosity killed the cat....emotionally. Moving on,
    One of the first times when I came to Japan was when I was introduced to a thing called 'Manga', and one of the Manga I was introduced to when I was younger was 'Sailor Moon'. My father introduced it to me, and said it was one of his favorite series to date. He read me the first few chapters, playing as the roles of each of the Sailor Scouts. And while it was fun and hilarious, I had absolutely no idea what he was saying. You would expect my mother to teach me Japanese or how to read Hiragana and Katakana, but not really. It seems like whenever Japan or my father is brought up in general she gets angry. Makes it surprising how we moved back to Japan when I was about to start middle school. Thankfully, my sister-who had learned Japanese before moving to America-taught me some Japanese, but not a lot. She was entering grade school when I was born, although she wouldn't start attending classes, seeing how Our Mother took us to America after I was born. The next time I came to Japan, My father properly taught me Japanese, as well as how to read and write it. But I'll tell you now, once I learned how to read Japanese, I was reading Sailor Moon every day. And you don't know how happy I was to hear there was a Anime of said series either. It was also around the same time I was being introduced to different series of the Magical Girl genre: Such as Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. As well as introduced to one 'Shounen' series Assasination Classroom.

While I was living in America, I attended preschool, kindergarten, grade school, and middle school. My Preschool and Kindergarten days were....not to greatest to say in the least. Believe it or not, I wasn't as eccentric or outgoing as I am now. I was bullied for several things: such as being shy, being a crybaby, being a coward and too scared to do anything, and being half-Japanese. You would imagine returning to Japan would not involve some minor bullying about being half-American, but You'd be wrong. Ah..I just can't win can't I?
    However that changed one fateful day in mid-April when I found the courage to stand up to one of my bullies. It was exhilarating to say the least. But the exhilaration became a sadistic desire to bring pain to those who wronged me, and I continued down that path into Grade School. With my newfound "Power" I changed my personality and appearance. I embraced my short black hair a few boys cut on purpose during kindergarten and started wearing boys clothes more often. I became a brash and adventurous child that didn't listen to authority and only punished those who wronged me. Of course, being adventurous wasn't so bad-it gave me the courage to outside more and explore the world around me. I even played sports such as Basketball and Soccer, and if you had to ask me which one was my favorite, then Soccer was the most fun to me. Regardless, I grew to become a problem, as my mother received countless voicemails from parents scolding her for not disciplining me enough. She even had a few death threats sent to her. So, at the start of the third grade, she pulled me out of school. She sent me to my grandmother's who would homeschool and reform me for the next few months. My grandmother-unlike my mother- was a kind yet fierce individual that taught me to re-embrace my femininity and seek peace rather war. I took her words and return later that school year as a much better person. Of course, not everyone still forgave me for my behavior; including three boys who I bullied quite a lot the previous two school years.
    About a year later into the fourth grade two events happened to me . One of which involved a boy who came to my school. He was part of the Foreign Exchange Program of my school and was only there until late march. He was....very quiet, and kept to himself mostly. I also saw him around school most of the time-mostly asking for help from the teacher. Then one day while I was still waiting for my sister, I went back to my classroom and saw him. He looked distressed, and I believe he was holding a assignment. It looked like he needed help, but the teacher was no where in sight. I decided to approach him and asked if he needed help; he didn't respond very quickly, so I asked him a few times before he finally said something. However when he spoke it was his native language, it seemed I was scaring him. Eh? How did I understand that if it was native language? Well, I understood what he was saying; After all, it was a language I had learned properly when I first went back "Home".

-Japanese-
    I asked him again-properly this time-if he needed help. He was surprised that I could speak Japanese properly. I told him I was born in Japan, yet came to America after my parents divorced. I also told him that I learned Japanese from my elder sister, since my mother wasn't going to do it. I helped him with his assignment, and we went our separate ways afterwards. However he would start seeing me after school more, asking for help instead of the student. It took me awhile to realize however that this was a Lie. He just wanted to hang out with me more. Of course, I understand why. I can only imagine who it feels to study abroad at such a young age and not know the language of the country you'll be staying in. Let alone not having any friends and being too shy to interact with others. Nonetheless, I continued to speak to him after school everyday before my sister came to pick me up. Eventually our interactions led from interacting after school to hanging out and even seeing each other on the weekends.
    We did little things such as reading, play video games, going outside on rainy days, and watch movies. One time he even stayed the night just to watch movies with me. My mother found us the next morning sleeping next to each other, the 'Fort' we made of pillows and blankets had collapsed on us during the night. I became a good friend to him, and a even more important person to him a few months later. Speaking of, during Valentine's Day I had brought my home baked sweets that my sister and I made. But his was particularly special. Think of it as a 'Small little box of sweetness'; complete with a cupcake, a valentine's day card, a friendship bracelet, several different types of candy, and a rose I had bought-Yes, Bought.
    *She Blushes, Poking her Index Fingers Together* I know it's very corny, but I wanted to show him how much he meant to me; as a friend, of course. But it's not like he's the only person who got a friendship bracelet, I gave friendship bracelets to all my friends; He just got more is all. But then...something happened. about a month before he left back to Japan. A second event happened that changed my life forever, but in a bad way. He was there too, and saw everything. He comforted me soon afterwards, and since that event I developed a since of trust from him. Once again, it didn't last; he returned back to Japan a week later. I thought I would never see him again, like our friendship was over the minute he left. But I was wrong; SO Wrong. Little did I know I would meet him two years later when I came back to Japan to start middle school. Our friendship grew stronger....and later a relationship blossomed. Oh! I just realized I never stated his name did I? His name is Ryut-I mean, Ryu-I MEAN; Miyamoto-Kun. You might have heard of him? He's rather well known around Hisakawa's school grounds. Hm....Eh? I'm blsuhing? Pfft, No I'm not! You're blushing...d-dummy.
    *There's a sight pause, then Sayuri clasps her hands together loudly*
    A-NY-WAYS, Let me move onto the second event that happened in my life. However unlike Miyamoto-Kun, this little tale doesn't seem to end well nor have a happy ending. It's a bit hard to say it, but please bear with me.
    Remember how I mentioned three boys earlier? They were the first three bullies that loved to make my life miserable during preschool and kindergarten. They were also the first three victims to my wrath. At the time, I thought it felt good, getting my vengeance on them. But I was wrong. Vengeance makes you feel empty inside, and you try to fill it without realizing it. The point is, they wanted their revenge. I'll get straight to the outcome and state now that I fell unconscious during their plan, and when I woke up I found my sister two feet away from me bleeding to death.
    Miyamoto-Kun, who was there, saw the entire event and went to get help. While I was pleading and begging my sister to hang on, begging her to not die. Then, she told me this:

"It's okay. Calm down, I'll be fine. This is just a accident. Everything will be alright."
    She....told me to be strong as I heard a ambulance. To say that I'm still strong to this day is a understatement.
    The worst part is, she had a smile on my face comforting me right up to her being taken to the hospital.
    Where she died upon arriving.

My sister's death took a bigger toll on my family than I had imagined. My mother took to drinking, my father could barely bring himself to look at me anymore, and I believe my twin sister started to show resentment of me. I, myself, became despondent a week after the incident. The same week Miyamoto-Kun left back to Japan. There was no point in me smiling anymore, I had no right to anyways. I decided to immerse myself into the world of fiction-whether reading or animation to escape from my reality. Remember how I mentioned a shounen manga earlier? Assassination Classroom? I started reading the series and began reading more shounen related manga. It was then I stumbled upon Weekly Shounen Jump, and it's collection of series. One of which was Haikyuu!!-a series about a group of boys who played Volleyball. I never heard of boys playing Volleyball before-most likely because I though Volleyball was a girl's sport. But I was wrong, and Haikyuu!! showed me how wrong I was by showing me the passion the boys had with the sport. I would later try said sport during my first-and only-year in middle school in America. It would become one of my favorite sports to this date, it also gave me a few friends from...the incident.

*Sayuri notices she a few tears fell on the floor and realized she had been crying. She wipes her eyes quickly*
    Ah! Sorry, I started to act melancholic there didn't I? But I'm better now, Promise! I..thought it would be better to tell the truth rather than lie. But you know what they say: The Truth Hurts.
    I spent two years in America before returning to Japan. "Supposedly for good" this time. Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts. Anyways, we left during the middle of my second semester of my first year in middle school. While I didn't understand why we had to leave so suddenly, I understood now. Japan's schools usually end in March, and a new school year began in April. She wanted to leave before the end of march, and so we did. I didn't bother to argue with her, even though I was leaving my Volleyball friends behind. We still keep in touch to this day though. So myself, my mother, Balthazar, and a small white kitten I got the previous year in the fall season named Yuki moved to Japan. Shortly afterwards, I was enrolled into a Middle School and began my new life in Japan. Coincidentally, it was a rival school of Mana's! So we would see each other when our two schools clashed during competitions and festivals. It was a bit difficult at first-seeing how I grew up in a completely different lifestyle from Japan, but I caught on quickly. Miyamoto-Kun was there to help every step of the way. After all, It would only be fair to return the favor since I helped him when he was in America. Ehehe~
    And with that, I finish my ridiculously long Self-Introduction. I apologize if it was too much to bear. I look forward to getting to know all of you a bit better and I hope our paths intertwine at some point. It would be nice to talk to you, whoever you are. Until Then-

tumblr_n2q51a1iAB1s62ee6o1_500.gif
    "
    barinhas7.gif

• .:Character Theme:.
    barinhas8.gif

tumblr_n3d0u5Cyor1s0w86lo1_500.gif

Always Be ^o^ - Rin Kagamine

"Always be Happy!

Even when you're feeling depressed,
    Always be positive.
    As I say,
    Always Be Happy!

Even if you're feeling down,
    Let's all smile together NOW!"
    30166.gif

tumblr_n1h872Wd6o1qbvovho1_500.gif

Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku
    "The lonely girl is forever dreaming of something she can't reach and
    Churning, churning the insides of her flustered mind.
    "There's no problem." she mutters; has she lost her words?
    Another failure, another failure.

If it ends in search of the mistakes, once again, she'll spin!
    One more time, one more time.
    'I'll roll today too.'
    The girl says, the girl says
    While playing with the meanings in her words!
    Are you all right now?'
    'Not just yet, because there's still a long ways to go and I can't see the end.
    Stop breathing, right now.'"

5743099_w8EzZ.gif

tumblr_oanbnvC5VX1skbmyho1_500.gif

.:Character Battle Theme:.
    Courage - [ENGLISH COVER] (From Sword Art Online II)
    "Somehow I've gone and lost my way
    All this time, I've led myself astray
    By following your blinding light and fragile footsteps.

Though Lost, Within a guideless haze
    Looking for a way out of this maze

I'll never let a sole regret rain down on me."
    5743099_w8EzZ.gif

tumblr_n1zkdtPpBm1svfppko1_500.gif

.:Voice:.
    Kaede Hondo
    Diana Garnet - Singing
    5743099_w8EzZ.gif

.:Other Themes (Just for fun):.
    [spoili]
    .:Virtue Theme:.
    Here's Hope - Owl City
    .:Lust Theme:.
    Absolute Territory - Ken Ashcorp
    .:Other Songs that fit Sayuri;.
    Hello How Are you? - Deco*27 ft. Hatune Miku
    Heart a la Mode - Hatune Miku
    Meltdown - Rin Kagamine
    Abstract Nonsense - Rin Kagamine
    Crybaby - Melanie Martinez
    Kill em with Kindness - Selena Gomez
    When She Cries - Britt Nicole
    Stand by You - Rachel Platten
    .:Ryuto Sayuri:.
    Enchanted - Taylor Swift and Owl City
    Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft The Civil Wars
    Sparks - Hilary Duff (Slightly Inappropriate)
    Childhood Blues - GUMI
    Dreamin Chuchu - Luka Megurine
    Friday's "Good Morning" - Honeyworks ft. GUMI (And -Another Version-)
    Hide Away - Daya
    Speed of Love - Owl City
    Shut Up and Dance with Me - Walk the Moon
    Happy Synthesizer - Luka Megurine and GUMI
    [/spoili]
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

"So, Are you Ready to Play?"
    tumblr_ogrpc8LsBX1skbmyho1_r1_500.gif

.:(Full Body):.
    qqyKENx.jpg

Sayuri's Virtu-Ava is pretty much similar to her actual appearance. However, her Virtu-Ava dons a red yukata with white stars, a pale yellow obi, and a pair of geta that are violet and black. She also wears a navy blue scarf that lands at her ankles.
    .:Weapon:.
    View attachment 132201
    tumblr_o0ny6bu8re1uijsu0o2_r1_400.png

While most students would have proper weapons for Virtu-Ava Battles, or use the default weapon of hands, You wouldn't expect Sayuri to use what appears to be a Toy Magical Girl Wand as a weapon. Yes, you heard correctly; Sayuri has a magical girl wand as a weapon. With colors of red, gold, and yellow and a medium smalll size, Sayuri can hold the want in either hand easily. The rod is pink with two gold stars and a gold knob. Between the top and the rod is a gold bow, and the top has a red hear with a gold outline. And on top of the heart is a small crown. In the middle of the heart is white oval with a gold outline. While it's small, her battle actions come out of the oval. The name for her weapon-Sakura-is the word for "Cheery Blossom", it's also named after Sakura Kinomoto from the magical girl anime Cardcaptor Sakura.
    [ Battle Actions ]
    Magical Companion

Skill 1:
    [ MAGICAL COMPANION ]
    TYPE: G
    UARD
    DESCRIPTION:
    S
    ayuri takes off her scarf and wraps it around her left hand. The scarf takes the form of a floating blue-black cat with a 'x'-stitched mouth. The cat will either eat oncoming attacks and fire them back or protect shield Sayuri from the opponent by transforming into a Light Pink Transparent Crescent Moon Shield. She has also named her companion Luna, after the well-known cat of Sailor Moon.
    [spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, The cat will take a much more demonic form with a eerie stitched mouth. When the cat transforms into the shield it will become a violet blinding full moon. The dark side of Luna's name is changed to Kyubey-After the little shit antagonist himself from Madoka Magica.
    [/spoili]
    Aphrodite's Shield

Skill 2:
    [ APHRODITE'S SHIELD ]
    TYPE: G
    UARD
    DESCRIPTION:
    Sayuri holds Sakura with both hands as light pink orbs with bright light pink hearts scatter around Sayuri to protect her. If she is on the move, Sayuri will use the same motion with one hand as a large shield.
    [spoili]
    tumblr_n9uvxrZNf91sfhlsao1_500.gif

"Please...Stay Away"
    If Sayuri is overwhelmed or upset during a battle, chances are this guard with appear. Unable to make contact her opponent, Sayuri will look downwards or turn around completely as Sakura itself will make blue orbs with bright light blue broken-hearts scatter around Sayuri. While it might not look like it, it definitely is a guard and acts a shield to protect Sayuri in her distressed state. While actions might speak louder than words, trying to break the shield with do the following. Before breaking it, making contact and/or striking the bubble will emit one of these phrases:
    "Stop it!"
    "Go Away!"
    "Just leave me alone! All of you will eventually.."
    "Just finish me..I deserve it in every way possible."
    I'm a monster. A Monster I tell you."
    "I don't deserve to live."

And if the opponent in question if on good terms with Sayuri, it can be quite heartbreaking to hear the usually bubbly and eccentric Sayuri break down. Which would make them all the more determined to break it. But be warned; by striking the bubble further, these phrases will become louder-as if Sayuri is screaming them. And breaking the shield in it's entirely will emit a loud scream. Not just any scream either, it's Sayrui's scream.
    [/spoili]
    It's Not Like I Like You!!

Skill 3:
    [ IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU!! ]
    TYPE: F
    AST
    DESCRIPTION:
    S
    ayuri transforms Sakura into a Red with White Polka-Dot Baseball Bat. She then teleports to her opponent calling out 'BAKA!' and swings at her target. She will continue to try and hit her opponent, "Out of Love" of course.
    [spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, The bat will become red with nails sticking out all over the top.
    [/spoili]
    Dreamin' Chuchu

Skill 4:
    [ DEAMIN' CHUCHU ]
    TYPE: F
    AST
    DESCRIPTION:
    S
    ayuri holds Sakura up to her lips and blows on the white oval, causing a flurry of kisses in the shape of hearts to emerge from the other side of the oval. If one of the hearts were to hit the opponents, it would cause them to hallucinate. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, the hearts will become spades. If one of the spades were to hit a opponent, it would cause them to have a nightmare.
    [/spoili]
    Angel with a Shotgun

Skill 5:
    [ ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN ]
    TYPE: H
    EAVY
    DESCRIPTION:
    Sayuri transforms Sakura into a sparkling light pink transparent shotgun and shoots heart shaped bullets at her opponent. Sayuri can also charge up a single shot which she calls: 'Tiro Finale'-Named after the same ability Mami Tomoe uses in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
    [spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, the Shotgun will become a dark pink and the bullets will take the form of broken hearts and cause more damage to the opponent and area around them.
    [/spoili]
    Fly Away!

Skill 6:
    [ FLY AWAY! ]

Sorrynotsorry XD
    TYPE: HEAVY
    DESCRIPTION:
    "O Pitiful Shadow lost in the darkness.
    O Evil Homosapien wallowing the depths of the wicked.
    May the power of this Delicate, Holy Maiden purify your sins and strike your corrupt being down!,
    Shattering you impurity and returning you from once you came!
    Repent!"

Creating a circle with her feet, a giant bright pink flame consumes her. Sayuri bends forward slightly and crosses her arms over her stomach. Before shouting 'Repent!" she looks at her opponent, her iris hue now neon pink and her pupils in the shape of a white heart. She then stands normally, casting Sakura up into the air with her shout and causing a pink lightning-bolt to strike down at her opponent, "Purifying" them.
    [spoili]
    -Boop-
    Once Again, Sorrynotsorry XD
    "Corrupt the Mind.
    Impurify the soul.
    Break the innocent.
    Burn in hell!"

If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, her phrase will go from wanting to purify the opponent to breaking their innocence. Similar actions, the only difference is the Lightning Bolt will go from Bright Pink to Dark Pink.
    [/spoili]

barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

The World / Negative / Constant Annoyance
    [ The World - Welcome to your life ]
    "A world where all your interactions and final fate is layed out before you and you have no control over it. It Irritates me to no end, and It'll continue until the day I die. Yet I'll try to make the best of it, as long as it doesn't go anywhere near the ones I hold dearest."
    Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
    [ Miznohara-San || Mizuwa - Don't try to fix me I'm not broken ]
    "You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
    "Ah, yes I've heard Mizunohara-San's name once or twice in class. It doesn't look like she has many friends, and likes to keep to herself from what I can tell. If I could, I'd love to give her something sweet and brighten her day. But apparently I would annoy her for doing that, so I'll leave her alone if that's what she desires. If we do cross paths I will say 'Hi' though."
    Kira Oshiro / Positive / Dreams of the Stage (Trope)
    [ Oshiro-San || Drummer-Senpai - I don't give a damn about my reputation || Light-San || KiraKira ]
    "You share the same dream, whether it's singing, or being in a band, you want to be on a stage in front of thousands of people. It unites you in a common goal."
    "If there's any person who's good at playing a instrument with a love of music as much as I do, it's Drummer-Senpai. Sorry I mean Oshiro-San. Albeit a bit flirtatious, she's a fun friend to have around. And I enjoy listening to her drumming. I haven't mentioned my guitar to her yet, as I'm still practicing. But I'll show her once I've honed my abilities."
    Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / New Friends
    [ Iwasawa-Kun || YuuYuu - Boy you're so Kawaii!Young, but I'm not that bold ]
    "You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
    "I will be honest and state that like anyone who has met him, I too in fact thought he was a girl. However unlike my dear twin sister I'm aware that he's actually a guy. I met him earlier this year at a convention. My sister was there also and got into a fight with him, so I went to find him and apologize for my big sister's behavior. We actually interacted a few times afterwards. Fun fact: He was the one who got me interested in cosplaying; it looked so cool I wanted to try it myself!"
    Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends
    [ Kamijou-San || Michika - Cause he's stronger than you know || Kumajou ]
    "You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
    "For someone who looks both mature and taller than I am, you would've expected him to be an upperclassman despite being in the same class as me. My first interaction with him was when he was helping me adjust to school life here at Hisakawa. Naturally, what would you expect from a Social Morals Rep? We became friends shortly afterwards. From what I can tell, it looks like he needs me since..the incident of what happened to him and Mizunohara-San. Needless to say, I'm there for him; ready to brighten his day or offer him a homemade sweets, You know with his silver hair, I could give him two bear ear headband and refer to him as Kumajou-San! Not really though, I'm just joking."
    Iori Nishimura / Negative / Mutually annoyed
    [ Nishimura-Chan || Nishiri - Throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows, But you're not gonna break my soul ]
    "You dislike one anther's personality for some reason. How annoying."
    "I knew we would come this eventually. Nishimura-Chan isn't that much of a nice person. I know-maybe to her friends and loved ones she is-but not to me. She believes my 'Cheerful' ongoing demeanor is fake, and while she's....partially right, that doesn't give her the right to be rude about it!"
    Chiyo Imada / Positive / Acquainted
    [ Chiyo-Chan || Chiya - I might only have one match, But I can make an explosion ]
    "You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
    "Chiyo-Chan! Ah, sorry I got to excited. It's just I've never found someone I've had so much in common for. Well, except for sweets. But I understand and respect her aversion nonetheless."
    Rei Saionji / Negative / Broken Friends
    [ Saionji-San || Reiji - Well I've got thick skin and an Elastic Heart ]
    "You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
    "Ehehe...*Pokes Index Fingers Together* Okay I'll be honest, I did something very bad during my first year at Hisakawa, I attmepted to play matchmaker with a good friend at the time. And that person was Saionji-San. I thought it would be great if she and Iwasawa-Kun were together in a 'Tsundere-Romance'. I mean let's be honest, they both act like one to a degree. She...was not happy and lashed out at me, telling me to mind my own business and love life. Since then we haven't spoken much. I feel terribly awful for what I did to her, and I'd love to make up with her, but I feel she's still mad at me. But hey, she's a lot easier than someone else."
    Taigi Narita / Positive / Acquainted
    [ Narita-San || Taiga - We don't care who seesLife is a drink, and Love's a drug ]
    "You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
    "What if I was to tell you our first encounter wasn't positive? I ran into him one day during lunch, literally in fact. When I ran into him I knocked down a stack of papers that were in his arms. I went to help pick them up when I smelled a repulsive scent from him. It smelled like Smoke..Or Marijuana. So-Like an Idioit-I fled, leaving him to tidy up the mess I made. I felt terribly bad for running away so suddenly, and wanting to apologize. I saw him again the next day and apologized for my behavior, in addition to making the mess and not helping him. I learned...quite a bit about him that day. Even telling him some things about myself. We have quite a bit in common, for such a quite rebel."
    Leo Kane / Positive / Middle School Friends
    [ Leo - A know a thing or two about pain and darkness || Turtle-Kun ]
    "You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
    "Leo-My Turtle! Haha..sorry, that was kind of weird, even for a reference. He was in fact the first person I met when I moved back to Japan. Although most of it was for help or to just interact with him-since I had no one else to talk to. That changed when I learned he was friends with Miyamoto-Kun, who also went to the same middle school. But that didn't rid me from him yet, nope not by a long shot. Eventually he just accepted my presence since then. He might come off as rude and sadistic, but he does have his good points. Now if only I could get him to like Balt."
    Kyouko Himura / Negative / Broken Friends
    [ Himura-San || Kimura - Where's your gavel? Your Jury? What's my offense this time? ]
    "You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."
    "Unlike my twin sister, my relationship with Himura-San is broken beyond repair with little to no hope to fix it. The 'Weak Link' of the Red Pandas, 'Play it Safe Goody-Goody', and 'Weak-Minded Fool' are just some of the delightful nicknames she has given me since our relationship went south. She's not wrong though,Or at least, most of it. Soon she broke off our friendship altogether, saying she had little to interest in befriending someone like me. Makes you wonder how we were really friends to begin with."
    Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
    [ Ayame-San || Sayame - I'm not afraid, I'm not ]
    "At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
    "I met Ninja-Senpai-I mean, Ayame-San the previous year. We interacted a few times, but we started to go our separate ways by the end of said school year. I haven't really seen or interacted with her much since. But in the time we interacted with each other she taught me a few things." (See Quirks for more info)
    Ganzo Hayabusa / Positive / Acquainted
    [ Hayabusa-San || Hanzo - Now I'm willing to fight ]
    "So I was telling Iwasawa-Kun this really stupid joke when I heard someone laughing behind me. Lo and behold it was Hayabusa-San! Up until then, I've never heard him laugh. He just seemed so serious most of the time. And as I turns out, he has a thing for stupid humor. So naturally I started to make stupid puns to hear him laugh again, because it's really something else. At least to me that is."
    Mana Kamei / Negative / Twin Pandas (Trope)
    [ Kamei-Chan || Mana-Nechan || Kana - So you say I'm Complicated ]
    You may not be identical twins, but you are still related and born on the same day to the same parents. Parents which later divorced and changed their last names, forcing you to live in different homes. You're both members of the Red Pandas, and everyone refers to you as The Twins.
    "*Sighs* Mana-Neechan: to those say that me and my sister have a positive relationship are terribly wrong. Our relationship is strained and torn beyond repair. Ever since our elder sister's fate she's shown nothing but resentment towards me. And I know exactly why, even if I now know it wasn't my fault. Although..she still isn't aware of the truth behind her death. I still love her nonetheless, but she makes it difficult. Her spying, her love of secrets, her distaste to learn other languages, and her constant use of 'Kay?' In every sentence. It's exasperating! But I would never confront her for any of this. That's what makes who she is. And I'll respect that if necessary. After all, even if we're not together family-wise, we're still twins and we're still related. And Mana can't run or deny that."
    Pratt Rikuto / Negative / Irrelevant Relationship
    [Rikuto-Kun || Riku - Take my picture now, shake until you see it ]
    "At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
    "We met during middle school. He was the second person I interacted with when I moved to Japan. When I first heard his name I thought he was half American like me. I was wrong though, it seems. Anyways, we did have a few things in common-even though he didn't like my dog Balt even though he hasn't even seen him, but after I re-met Miyamoto-Kun my Interactions with Rikuto-Kun decreased. I still see him walking around school and give him a 'hello' usually."
    Ryuu Miyamoto / Romance / Star-Crossed Lovers
    [Ryuu-Kun || Ryuto - As long as I am with you, my Heart continues to beat ]
    "You've had feelings for each other for years, but something always gets in the way. A date may be interrupted, a friend may dislike your relationship, or a relative is more important. It's like fate is actively working against your potential union."
    "........If I could tell you all the reasons why Miyamoto-kun was special to me I would. But then that would be too long. So I'll keep it as short as possible. He means a lot to me, he means more to me then any person I've interacted with. As the only person who knows me from when I was younger, to what happened to my sister, he was there for me. And he was there for me when I moved back to Japan and met him again. I guess you could say I became more dependent of him, he's the reason I try to smile everyday. He's the color to my broken monochromatic view on life. I don't know how grateful I am to have him, which makes it all the more upsetting that the universe seems to be working against our relationship. Is it possible the world is telling me something?"
    [NOTE: The nicknames Sayuri has given them are only known by her and her alone. She has no interest in sharing these Nicknames unless otherwise. The tags are given by me for reasons that will be shown later.]
    barinhas8.gif

[/bg]

[/Fieldbox]​
Sayuri is now fully finished. I also changed the following things:​
  • Edited her personality​
  • Edited her Self-Introduction to be more truthful rather than lie. Yet hid the outcome of the sister.​
  • Changed the Tags after spending nearly TWO FULL DAYS deciding on what to choose.​
  • Finished her relationships.​
I hope everything is alright and good to go. Meanwhile, I'm gonne try to get some sleep after working on this for two full days straight and have only eaten one proper meal since.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira's opinions about the three new people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@ShiroKiyoshi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Everybody knows the bassist is the least coolest member of a band. This guy's delusional. The singer gets the most attention, albeit unwarranted, then comes the guitarist and the drummer. Although, at least he plays a real rock instrument."[/BCOLOR]

@Eruantien
[BCOLOR=transparent]"He thinks I'm a thief, like any of his stuff is actually worth stealing! I could buy everything he owns, and I'd still have more money than I'd know what to do with. It's not my fault I forget to give back the stuff I borrow. He should be more careful with what he leaves within reach."[/BCOLOR]
(Kira's in denial about her kleptomania, though she totally would "borrow" stuff without asking him.)

@☆ Mirai ☆
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nobody likes a copycat! Least of all me. She's even got the heart sticker, though mine's more rock, naturally. Still, disregarding her most glaring flaw, Sayuri is a nice person to be around. She's supporting, which is more than I can say for some. I'm not interested in being in a band, but if I was I'd definitely invite Sayura. She actually likes music other than that bland stuff from anime, so that's a huge plus too."[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Eru
Think I'll work on a post now, debating having Ayame sneak into the room or she might just wait outside, I have nothing to do technically until the Collab with Accelerator so might leave my post a little open ended depending. Mostly so if it happens on notice I have an IC'ly excuse to be gone.

I might treat the 2nd bodyguard as an npc given a lack of a reply from yz, but that might be something better for the staff to comment on/handle.

Last edited:
Posted.

Man, Raptor, you're just being mean at this point. There's only so much abuse a girl can take.

There's only so much abuse a girl can take.
At least the tsundere boyfriend (whenwiillwehaveascenetogether?) didn't watch the whole abuse

I'll probably postpone the rival gang member of the red pandas encounter until I ensure that @Yzmael is back. Otherwise, it would be too dangerous to take on the thug alone specially if it would result in a virtual ava one. So we do the collab as soon as Michio and Taigi wrap things up in the restaurant @RedArmyShogun

At least the tsundere boyfriend (whenwiillwehaveascenetogether?) didn't watch the whole abuse
At least. She'd probably actually be breaking down a lot faster. Small mercies, eh?
How about after the time skip, they talk?

At some point I'll try to make a note of:
The things her mother taught her via training (to avoid godmodding)
The Things I have been hinting at in terms of her mother (so I have notes to refer to)

@☆ Mirai ☆
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nobody likes a copycat! Least of all me. She's even got the heart sticker, though mine's more rock, naturally. Still, disregarding her most glaring flaw, Sayuri is a nice person to be around. She's supporting, which is more than I can say for some. I'm not interested in being in a band, but if I was I'd definitely invite Sayura. She actually likes music other than that bland stuff from anime, so that's a huge plus too."[/BCOLOR]
Looking back on it, I never realized they both had some similarities. I just picked Satone for her pink hair and her yukata for her virtue-ava.

I'll probably postpone the rival gang member of the red pandas encounter until I ensure that @Yzmael is back. Otherwise, it would be too dangerous to take on the thug alone specially if it would result in a virtual ava one. So we do the collab as soon as Michio and Taigi wrap things up in the restaurant @RedArmyShogun
Alright, anyways I'm making a post to head that way barring any reply's on my end from others.

Think I'll work on a post now, debating having Ayame sneak into the room or she might just wait outside, I have nothing to do technically until the Collab with Accelerator so might leave my post a little open ended depending. Mostly so if it happens on notice I have an IC'ly excuse to be gone.

I might treat the 2nd bodyguard as an npc given a lack of a reply from yz, but that might be something better for the staff to comment on/handle.
Yes. Officially you can treat the second guard as and NPC. We'll go ahead and say that Ganzo has been playing tardy and another similarly skilled NPC is picking up the slack. You can otherwise pretend he was never there.

@☆ Mirai ☆

Sayuri Alexander... OK!

SayuriAlexIco_zpshqsvv9gw.jpg

Earned the [ Mahou Shoujo Cadet ] Title!

And that's all of the new people for now. Yay!

TIME TO STAB MAYURI!

*cough* sayurimbimbad

Status
Not open for further replies.