Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted. Rei continues to have an internal meltdown. Props for keeping it mostly contained though.

Please note:
("") signifies thoughts or rather memories of things said to Rei or Rei thinks a certain person might say. It's uncolored because npcs and whatnot.
obvious but I'd rather be careful than have a misunderstanding

• Useful
Reactions: Luma
Hmmm... not really sure where to come in... I'll look over the IC thread a bit more later tonight.
@Eruantien
Maybe they could have met at some weird place first time or whatever? Kyouko likes to be a monkey explore after all. Though the universal medium of gaming always works. Even if Kyouko isn't too fond of people knowing she likes playing vidya games.
Did you have a place in mind? I'll leave that up to you.

Hey @Wen would Rei get that message from Ayame? Or would she not because Rei is currently blinded?
I didn't even think of that when I sent the message, mostly did that on my end to close up loose ends.

I didn't even think of that when I sent the message, mostly did that on my end to close up loose ends.
Nah it's cool. I didn't think about it until I realized I needed to know if she got it or not.

Wait, so...if the time skip's big enough--wouldn't that mean there can be a refreshed list of incidents, so as to involve all the new peeps?

Or, you know, I'm just twiddling my conspiracy theories over here...no big deal.

Reactions: Eruantien
Alright, I think Mana will be waiting for a timeskip now, unless someone chases her down to clear up that misunderstanding. Otherwise, that's bound to lead to a hilarious conversation with Kira later on.

Wait, so...if the time skip's big enough--wouldn't that mean there can be a refreshed list of incidents, so as to involve all the new peeps?

Or, you know, I'm just twiddling my conspiracy theories over here...no big deal.
I actually think it might be best if I waited until the timeskip, so that I don't have to awkwardly insert Ryuu in the middle of something.
Unless that'd actually be okay with peeps? In that case, is there any place that seems best for an additional member currently?

@Accelerator Given @Illin hasn't been around in a week, is there a certain time past today you'll want to auto-resolve your situation in some fashion and do the collab so the time skip can happen?

Don't really like rushing people, but idk when he'll be back unless someone on here has heard something.

@Accelerator Given @Illin hasn't been around in a week, is there a certain time past today you'll want to auto-resolve your situation in some fashion and do the collab so the time skip can happen?

Don't really like rushing people, but idk when he'll be back unless someone on here has heard something.

Ah fair enough. We can start now while @Illin hasn't made a reply yet though not a this very instant since I'm at school at the moment and I can't think up of a post on the spot yet. Though I could always have Michio leave Taigi to contemplate on his decision and hear him out after the time skip occurs.

That's fine no rush. We can do it in a few hours/tomorrow.

Last edited:
Last test paper finally done, but I need sleep before I can move Iori and trigger the whole timeskipping sequence so _(:3_

Holy moly am I behind. Sorry bout that, I'll try to whip one up today or tomorrow. If it helps any though, @Accelerator the next post will be about Taigi wrapping things up so you can have Michio leave on your next post so he can do shenanigans.

Kek he lives. Surprised that worked.

Reactions: Illin
I'll try to get a reply up soon, @Wen , but I got whammied with a cold and a project. I'll try to post before the timeskip, but I have no idea if I'll have time or energy to. Let's set up a back up plan in case I don't.

Posted. @Accelerator You can assume that after whatever answer Michio gives to Taigi after the last question Taigi leaves. Unless he gives a detailed response or whatever.

And TIL we got a lot of new faces joining. I'll have to adjust my sheet and read the others.

Along with catching up with the IC and OOC posts instead of skimming jeysus you guys are moving at sanic speeds gottdangitnumbit OTL

• Love
Reactions: Miya
Posted. @Accelerator You can assume that after whatever answer Michio gives to Taigi after the last question Taigi leaves. Unless he gives a detailed response or whatever.

And TIL we got a lot of new faces joining. I'll have to adjust my sheet and read the others.

Along with catching up with the IC and OOC posts instead of skimming jeysus you guys are moving at sanic speeds gottdangitnumbit OTL
Hey @Illin the name of the local yakuza is the Mikado Clan. Or the Mikado Crime Family.

I could increase the amount of the debt too if it's too low for you lol. I just want the debt to be high but not impossibly high to be ever paid off.

Reactions: Illin
Hey @Illin the name of the local yakuza is the Mikado Clan. Or the Mikado Crime Family.

I could increase the amount of the debt too if it's too low for you lol. I just want the debt to be high but not impossibly high to be ever paid off.
Ok. But Taigi doesn't know that from the convo; he thinks Mikado just means the boss' title, given what Mikado means.

And I mean you don't have to. But do whatever you like. The debt does seem a bit on the low side though, if you want my personal opinion.

@Ehb I literally did not know/realize you posted until just now. I did not get a mention in the IC and, after you said something about the rolls and Miya saying to maybe roll against it, also checked the IC myself as I was confused but nothing showed up. Nothing at all(Either at that time you didn't make the post or firefox was, as usual, being a piece of shit?). I'm a dumb goat. Will post today but way more towards the evening as I will visit two apartments today.

@Ehb I literally did not know/realize you posted until just now. I did not get a mention in the IC and, after you said something about the rolls and Miya saying to maybe roll against it, also checked the IC myself as I was confused but nothing showed up. Nothing at all(Either at that time you didn't make the post or firefox was, as usual, being a piece of shit?). I'm a dumb goat. Will post today but way more towards the evening as I will visit two apartments today.
Ehb edited the post in after posting the rolls.

I'm trying to write a post few hours ago but I ended up napping for 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.