Status
Not open for further replies.
So.
I wrote stuff today. I feel so accomplished. ^^

Miyamoto Ryuu

Taking a page from Luma's book (thank u for the idea), I've got a changelog at the top of my CS with the important stuff.
Also, I wrote a lot... hopefully that's not off-putting to anyone...

At this point, I'll be awaiting feedback from @☆Mirai☆ and @Raven Haruka to make sure Ryuu's relationships with their character are completely correct, and I'd also like to ask @ShiroKiyoshi to check the last section of Ryuu's self-intro and the relationship section to be sure I've got Pratt's personality correct.

Other than that, I suppose I'll also ping @Wen to make sure everything else looks good to go. c:
exciting

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
So.
I wrote stuff today. I feel so accomplished. ^^

Miyamoto Ryuu

Taking a page from Luma's book (thank u for the idea), I've got a changelog at the top of my CS with the important stuff.
Also, I wrote a lot... hopefully that's not off-putting to anyone...

At this point, I'll be awaiting feedback from @☆Mirai☆ and @Raven Haruka to make sure Ryuu's relationships with their character are completely correct, and I'd also like to ask @ShiroKiyoshi to check the last section of Ryuu's self-intro and the relationship section to be sure I've got Pratt's personality correct.

Other than that, I suppose I'll also ping @Wen to make sure everything else looks good to go. c:
exciting
It's all good on my end, though you forgot to pin @Ehb .

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru
All good here too.

• Thank You
[fieldbox="(๑>ᴗ<๑), #4da3ff, dashed, 10, Arial"]
[bg=#000000]

[

アレキサンダー サユリ
View attachment 132200
tumblr_mz9l32hw6o1rxzudco3_500.gif

"I want to be stronger. I want to let go of my past and move on. Yet here I am still hiding and abiding to her desires. I'm such a coward."

• barinhas7.gif

.:Name:.
    Sayuri Alexander

.:Age:.

.:Birthday:.
    April 15th

.:Zodiac Sign:.
    Aries
    (What? Were you expecting her to be a Gemini? :P)

.:Gender:.
    Female

.:Romantic Orientation:.
    Biromantic

.:Sexual Orientation:.
    Bisexual

.:Affiliation:.
    Student at Hiskawa Koukou (Hisakawa High School)

.:Color Code:.
    #fca7d2 - Lavander Pink
    #4da3ff
    barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

01.png

Sayuri is a pale girl standing at 165 cm (5'5") and weighs about 47 kg (103 lbs). She has a slender body type, if not a slight curvier of her lower half. She has blue-green eyes and long pink hair that lands at her waist. She usually ties her hair into twin tails with cute elastic hair ties, but will change her hairstyle and dye her hair different colors occasionally. However her hair color is naturally black, and her eye color was blue until the age of five. At Hiskawa, she wears the school uniform (obviously) with hoodies, thigh highs, and converse sneakers or ankle boots. Yet will switch the thigh highs with tights on occasion. She has a heart sticker right below her right eye.

.:Skin Tone:.
    Pale

.:Height:.
    5'5" (165 cm)

.:Weight:.
    103 lbs (47 kg)

.:Hair Color:.
    Pink (Currently)
    Black (Naturally)

.:Eye Color:.
    Blue-Green

.:Handedness:.
    Right-Handed

.:Face Claim:.
    satone_shichimiya_by_kbgumi124-d9cjhz5.jpg

Satone Shichimiya - Chunnibyou, Love, and Other Delusions
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

.:Most Relevant Virtue:.
    Charity

Some say Sayuri is bubbly and sweet, others will say she is weird and annoying. Whatever you might think, Sayuri is no doubt the former than the latter. As the friends Sayuri has made since Middle School into High School can confirm, Sayuri is a very eccentric individual. Her eccentricity is shown through her sense of style, with her pink hair, cute elastics, and colorful bracelets. She'll often switch up her hairstyle from time to time, and change her hair color on occasion. It's shown through her actions as well, such as humming or quietly singing a song with a small skip in her step, singing out loud when no one is around, the little sound effects she makes to emphasize something, the list goes on. One might see this as childish, and Sayuri won't beat around the bush saying otherwise. Agreeing with them in fact. While she's not overly optimistic she tries to be positive in some situations, but knows when it's time to be realistic. Her defining trait however is her helpful and hardworking nature. Willing to take on any task, no matter how difficult or ridiculous it might seem, she will finish it with the best of her abilities. She's willing to put her loved ones before her own and willing to sacrifice anything to make them happy. Always seen with a smile, willing to lend a ear or a helping hand, or stand up for her beliefs or friends, she's definitely a good friend to have.

014.gif

.:Most Relevant Sin:.
    Lust

Of course, this is only the surface. Behind closed doors, Sayuri is Moody, Undecisive, and a Depressed young girl haunted by her past, and suffering to face her inner demons after the traumatizing event that was "The Incident". While she likes to stay by herself in this state, Sayuri can't stay at home every day when there's school to attend. It's also very easy to tell if something's bothering her or on her mind, with her lack of smile and twirling of her hair. If you question her, she will brush it off and say she's fine. But it's obvious she isn't. If you still press on questioning her, she will state she forgot some 'Business' to attend to and excuse herself. But there is no business, there's never any business. She's as stubborn as a mule in regards of starting her feelings, and will go so far as to state her feelings don't matter. While Sayuri is willing to sacrifice herself for her loved ones, she often forgets her own needs from time to time; such as eating or sleeping. Speaking of, her self-sacrifice can be taken for granted, and be manipulated. She won't realize it at first, but when she finds out at being used negatively, she will be upset. While Sayuri doesn't get angry most of the time-or at all- but if you use her or mess with her friends, be prepared to face her wrath. She was once a fierce and feared child, and is not above bringing out that side of her-even if it hurts her greatly. Trying to make her open up about her feelings, learning about her past, and/or bringing up her elder sister is a great way to upset her as well. But her biggest flaw is her curiosity and desire of the "Inappropriate" kind. Since coming to Japan years ago, Sayuri was introduced to all this new Intriguing "Content" while visiting a friend in Akihabara. Since then, Sayuri had always been curious in wanting to experiment and try what she saw. And while she does have a romantic partner, she won't pressure him into doing such actions. But her curiosity can get the best of her.

.:Most Relevant Ideology:.
    Order
    "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone got along? Rather than discord run a muck or become a dictatorship. I know that won't possibly happen-but it would be nice, wouldn't it?"

tumblr_lok4kcAvi81qhh19q.gif

tumblr_oflq7svRL31skbmyho1_500.gif

"Please don't hate me and leave me alone."

.:Fears:.
    Facing her Demons || "...............Okay I'll be real for a moment. I know it's cowardly to run from my past. But it's scary. Do you know what I've done."
    Being Alone || "Please..don't hate me and leave me alone. I don't have anyone else."
    Dying || "An obvious one yes. But I nearly died once, I don't want to do it again. But...at the same time...."

Hackers || "I never realized how dangerous they were. Until recently that is. The thought of being hacked and harming someone if too much to bear."
    Losing her family || "I....can't even think about that. I won't think about that. I've already lost three, I won't lose anymore!"
    Darkness || "Call me childish, I don't care. But the darkness if terrifying. Even more so to use it to your advantage."
    Big Bugs || "I was never bothered by bugs growing up. I embraced them in fact. But I hated Bugs that were big. Just one big 'NOPE'."
    Knives || "....No...Not that. Anything but that. Stay Away! Not AGAIN! NO!"
    barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

[NOTE: This is just a fun little tab I did involving some habits Sayuri does or some little details about Sayuri]

.:Quirks:.
    While reading, she changes her hairstyle a few times. She'll usually return to her normal twintails by the end of the day.
    Because Sayuri has to feed Balt, Yuki, and Mother in the morning, she often relies on strawberry milk to get her by in the mornings.
    While not in the Photography Club, Sayuri enjoys taking pictures of the school, people, and the scenery in Japan. Of course not everyone enjoys being pictured, so Sayuri is rather sneaky about it. She relies on pictures of her friends and family for....reasons. See the trivia for why.
    Likes to sing by herself, whether in her home or in a empty hall. Yet will never bring herself to sing in front of her friends.
    Likes to sit with her legs crossed
    Will twirl her hair when something's on her mind.
    Swears in English if angered.
    She tends to dance when she's bored, waiting on somebody, or just for no reason.
    Often uses emoticons to describe how she feels, yet drops them if something is serious
    Going to see the bae like-

1147991p10lv8008w.gif

.:Trivia;.
    Has given nicknames to all her acquaintances
    Has made two low buns using pencils she found as hair sticks
    Has made a playlist involving anyone from her friends to acquaintances to even enemies. She has also made a playlist about a certain someone.
    As mentioned below, she finds interest in technology that is out of date or has been obsolete for years. While she's aware of the chip that can do anything, she still owns a phone, three game portable consoles, a Polaroid camera, and a Cassette Tape Player. The first of which she ever owned was a Gameboy advance given to her from her father.
    While she has never mentioned it, she owns and plays guitar. She had found a acoustic guitar in the trash one day-not damaged or broken surprisingly, and decided to take it home. She has named it too, after her elder sister.
    While she likes the music in Japan, she enjoys foreign music much more.
    Has a small violet sewing kit with her at all times.
    Has attempted to use her sewing set to stitch a open wound, and failed horribly.
    As mentioned above, she owns a cassette tape player and two cassette tapes. One which is pink and the other which is black. While she has no name for the pink tape, she has one for the Black Tape. Which is called:
    "あなたに:私から100万マイル離れて" ("To you: One Million Miles Away from Me")
    She has contemplated suicide a few times, and has to remind herself repeatedly using the pictures of her loved ones that they care about her, and would be devastated to hear her having taken her life.
    Has self-harmed herself during her days in middle school. This was when she was still living in America of course, as Miyamoto helped her overcome doing so.
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

tumblr_inline_olzpim9mwb1uwb8r3_500.gif

.:Likes:.

Anime/Manga || Being a big part of her Childhood Sayuri enjoys reading Manga and watching Anime. If you had to ask her what was her favorite genre, then it would no doubt go to the Magical Girl genre.
    Music || Any genre, any language she will listen to. Except maybe rap. She really doesn't care much for rap.
    Video Games || Phone games, Board Games, Console games, etc., Sayuri enjoys playing games. However she's not so found of the Horror genre.
    Food || For such a petite girl she has a big appetite. Any food; from any country to any type, the girl will eat anything. Except maybe Chicken Nuggets...
    Cosplay || Like her twin, she enjoys dressing up as h favorite characters. And you can bet she has a Sailor Moon Cosplay.
    Stuffed Animals/Plushies || Probably has over a thousand at best.
    Stars || No, not Celebrity-wise. Astronomy wise. She just finds them so pleasing to see. She even has stars on Her Virtu-Ava's outfit.
    Emoticons || It might be obnoxious, but she loves to add emoticons at the end of her sentences. (Unless if it's something important like school or a serious issue in general.)
    Memes || Yes, you heard correctly. Sayuri is that kind of person. She just finds them funny and loves to show her friends.
    Sweets || You know how I mentioned she has a big appetite? Well, she has a major sweet tooth as well.
    Bad Puns/Jokes || Expect her to make one once or twice a day.
    Retro Technology/Fashion || While she loves the most recent technology, she also adores the technology from the past decades just as much. Even though most the technology she fancies are obsolete. The same applies for fashion trends from the past decades.
    Helping Others || "Whatever task it might be, I'm here to help. After all, someone's got to do it right?"
    [spoili]
    OOC:
    giphy.gif

[/spoili]

tumblr_m2idijyddI1qid2nw.gif

.:Dislikes:.
    The Word "Demon" || "Huh? W-What makes you say that?" [spoili] "̼̟͙͚͍̗̕S̞̫͎͚̤e͡ņ̲̙̝d ̩̜̗̤̫̼ṯ͡h̩͇͈̫͈e̫̲̪̬̲ ̖͔̤͔̤D̦̟͢e̱̩̱̥mo̢̼͉͎̯ǹ̯̪͙͖͇ ̙B̭̲a̪̭c̬̖͈̰͈̀k̼̲̯̬̟̠̺ ͖̫̹̟̺t̡̻̫̹̲̻̹̱o͔̕ ̻͓͖͕̠̗͘H̬̼͔́e̻͈̜̕l̷̝̣͔̟l͔̪͎̖̹̠͠!͏̤̯"̡͔͕̟̠ ̡̦̖ [/spoili]
    Gambling || The group she's a part of is not above doing illegal things. Sayuri does not condone it, nor will engage in such action.
    Violence || "Why can't everyone just sort things out without restoring to such measure."
    Hackers || "Why would you do such thing? Do you enjoy making others suffer?"
    Horror || The genre in general. Far too scary for her. Don't expect her to go to any haunted houses or Horror Festivals unless otherwise.
    Bullies || Once a former bully herself, she now despises the idea of others being bullied around her. She herself despises how she was once a bully. [spoili]Even though it was technically towards those who bullied her.[/spoili]
    Being Spied on || "I don't like being watched very much. IsayasIlookoveratMana."
    Being Underestimated || She might be small, she might not like violence, but when push comes to shove she will not hesitate to kick your ass.
    "Meet me in the ball pit. I'll show you who your dealing with."
    Toilet Humor || She loves humor. She loves her Bad Puns and Bad Jokes, but anything involving what happens in a bathroom is sure to provoke disgust.
    Her mother's Negligence || It's always been obvious that between her and her sister, Her mother always preferred Alyra over her. Ever since, Her mother has been more neglectful of Sayuri's being. While Sayuri might not see it, Her mother does care about her.
    Dares || If someone was to dare her into doing something, she wouldn't oppose it. Doesn't mean she isn't find of it. Especially after the 'Chicken Nugget Incident'
    Chicken Nuggets || During Middle School, she was dared into eating one-hundred chicken nuggets in one go. Naturally, she agreed and ate them no problem. And then found herself throwing up for an hour or two. Since then she hasn't eaten a single chicken nugget since.
    Alcohol || She tried it......once. Will never bring it up and will never try it again.

tumblr_m3xy3fSCxW1rodiav.gif

tumblr_odd9x0bhJo1uaw05mo6_500.gif

.:Hobbies:.

Singing || Her interest in Music has lead her to pick up the ability to sing. She's surprisingly good at it, even though Sayuri doesn't think so.
    Cooking/Baking || More often than not she has to make her own food for herself and her two pets. For her mother as well before she has to go to work. She also picks up healthy recipes for Kitten and Dog Treats from the internet for her pets.
    Learning || The world has a vast collection of knowledge from past decades and centuries. And Sayuri was to know it all. From Cultures to Languages, She's curious about how other countries work from the one she lives in.
    "Watashi, ki ni narimasu"
    Drawing || Not something she's particularly good at the moment, but she's practicing.
    Writing || Upon reading more risque novels and learning about the world of Light Novels, Sayuri has been inspired to wright her own stories in a pink and white polka-dot journal. Shoutout to her most recent story which is a parody of the "Brought to the another world involving the genre(s) of Ecchi and Harem" Light Novels called: "私は美しい巨乳な女性に囲まれた折りたたみチェアとして実世界に持ち込まれてきました。 -私が紳士なので、私が見つめているようなものではない!-"
    [spoili]English Title: I've been brought to the real world as a Folding Chair surrounded by beautiful busty women. -It's not like I'm staring or anything, because I am a gentleman!-[/spoili]
    Clothes/Costume Making || "My sister's specialty was sewing when I was younger. I guess I picked that up from her. It comes in handy in fixing clothes, or making new ones. It's also needed to make costumes for Cosplay, Obviously."
    Playing with Balthazar and Yuki || "I love both my pets equally, their part of my family after all. And I enjoy playing with both of them. Sometimes they play with each other too."
    Video Games || As mentioned in her likes, she enjoys playing games of all kinds. She's recently been interested in Visual Novels and Eroges.
    Reading || Novels, Manga, Light Novels, it doesn't matter to her. She's gone so far as to read old literature textbooks and the encyclopedia.
    Songwriting || She's written a few songs in a small journal from Inspiration from her life and the songs she listens to.
    Photography || She's enjoys taking pictures of her loved ones and her the country she's living in. If only she was in some a bit more.
    Playing her guitar || While she's never mentioned it, she owns a guitar she found in the trash and plays it at home. While she's decent at the moment, she's still practicing.
    tumblr_m3xy3v8SV81rodiav.gif

barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

tumblr_nfzy92XrbT1tjdqe8o1_500.gif

Sayuri Alexander- The energetic ball of eccentricities, the girl willing to preform any task; no matter how difficult or tedious. The adventurous girl willing to try anything once . The "Dancing Queen", the girl who'll sing any song; whatever language or genre, yet would never bring herself to sing in front of anybody. The sweets lover, photographer, Magical Girl fan, whatever you might know her as. Or might not know her as, there's no doubting any person would see Sayuri as a helpful girl willing to lend a helping hand, and/or there to brighten up your day.

tumblr_nfveoz33RX1ttzn7oo1_500.gif

Strangers-
    When to comes to Strangers or New Acquaintances, Sayrui is surprisingly calm and kind to new faces. If they're in need of help she's there to give advice or lend a ear or hand if needed. It's when the person is eased into knowing Sayuri a bit more is when she shows her eccentric demeanor. She'll come off a bit strong from time to time, but will try her hardest to pull it back if necessary. When strangers here the name 'Sayuri Alexander' eight times out of then they'll ask if she's part American or English. While it does come off as annoying once in a while, she's answer: "Yes, I'm Japanese-American.". She hopes they will not think of anything less of her though. Just because she might have a English surname does not stop her from speaking Japanese fluently. They'll see her as a kind and helpful girl at best, or a optimistic annoyance at worst.

Stranger (A): Ah, Sayuri? The girl with the english surname right? I think she's part American, but she's alright. At least she knows how to speak proper Japanese.
    Stranger (B): Alexander-San seems to be a rather decent person, and at least we know someone's there to help us if needed.
    Stranger (C): Alex--Sayuri-San can come off a bit strong with her....Interesting atitude. But overall she seems to be a good person.
    Stranger (D): The girl with the English surname? I dunno, she's alright. A bit annoying, but okay.

tumblr_n0tnjmxt3Z1qbvovho1_500.gif

Friends-
    Friends of Sayuri's.....are somewhat divided. You have those who bask in Sayuri's interesting personality, those who play a boke and tsukkomi role with her but still love her nonetheless, and the rarity that are those who know more about Sayuri than others do. Including her dark past about her and the truth behind said past. When it comes to how Sayuri treats her friends, she treats them with love and understanding. Ready to give a surprise hug in the mornings, giving out homemade baked sweets at lunch, Sending more than dead memes and/or new memes and emoticons their way to brighten their day, Sayuri is definitely a interesting person to be around. When it comes to how Sayuri is around her friends, she's definitely more bubbly and happy than being with herself. But then there are the rare few who see past her facade and see how she truly behaves. And while Sayuri tries to keep her a smile on, it's hard to when they know more about her than others.

"Ah...I just can't win can't I? You know, it's more hard to keep on a act than you think."

Friend (A): She's a fun person to have around! If I'm down she's always there to pick me up. She's a good friend to have around.
    Friend (B): I have to keep her in line from time to time. Usually if she's hyperactive from eating sweets or if one of her passions is involved. Sometimes she's good about it. Sometimes. Ah...but I still care about her nonetheless.
    Friend (C): She's a bit of a wild card, but she's alright I guess. I enjoy her company.
    Friend (D): I know her smile is fake. She always tries her best that way no one will leave her alone. I know it's for her, but it would be nice one in a while she'd be real with everyone and show her genuine smile. Everyone will still love her nonetheless.

tumblr_n1vw22RrQ81si2ek7o1_500.gif

Enemies-
    Monster, Bitch, Annoyance, Weirdo, and Freak are just some of the few insults Sayuri has heard once or twice. Enemies of Sayuri's will see her as a coward. A pathetic girl holding up a facade rather than getting with the real world. Or see her as a disgusting pervert for her sinful desires. While Sayuri while quietly say there's plenty to hate about her, or that they have every right to hate her. When it comes to how Sayuri sees her enemies she personally doesn't want to have any, she would much rather things out and be friends, or just even acquaintances. But the world doesn't work that way does it? Of course not. In regards to people she was once friends with, She still treats them to a degree as people she cares about. She won't approach them outright, giving them their space if needed. But once in a while, she'll wave or pat their shoulder if crossing paths with them. It may not be much, but it shows them she still cares about them. While they may ignore it, or outright call her out for it, she'll always mean it with good intention. When it comes to the ACTUAL enemies who have gone out of their way to hurt her closest friends and family, she treats them with no such condolences. She is not above acting petty to her enemies, and will simply glare from afar if they're in view of her. She will however lash out if they dare do something awful in front of her. But more often than not, she just ignores them while shooting a few glares.

Enemy (A): She's a fucking coward. Hiding behind a smiling mask rather than show how she truly feels. Get Real! If your done hiding behind a shield to protect yourself, come join us in the real world.
    Enemy (B): Perfect Student my ass, everyone has their flaws. And she's a disgusting pervert. You can tell by all those games she plays and manga she reads.
    Enemy (C): We were friends once. Key Word: ONCE. Since then, she's moved onto better things; becoming a good student and gaining new friends. Wanting to be "Helpful". It's annoying. Just as much as she was.
    Friend (D): She's so annoying!; Wanting to help me. Why don't you help yourself out the door and leave me alone!
    [spoili]Enemy (E): Looks like Hisakawa willing to let in anyone now. I know what she's done. She's a fucking murderer. And I'll make sure everyone knows it until she's out of this school. [/spoili]
    barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

[NOTE: The following Self-Introduction is extremely long, as I wrote quite a lot (Obviously). Also there is a spoiler once you finish said introduction, DO NOT READ IT unless you want to be spoiled.]

tumblr_n65fn1zngx1sgkggjo1_500.gif

"Eh? Introductions? In front of a large group? Well I'm not too good at introducing my self, but I'll try my best."

*Sayuri stands center, smiles, and bows*

tumblr_mzh76n6X1k1r60zuio1_500.gif

"Ya-Ho! My name is Sayuri Alexander, but you can call me Yuri-or Yuru-Yuri. And yes, that is based on a anime. You might also know me as the younger sister to Mana-Chan, my twin sister. Hm? How are we related if we have different surnames? And why is mine a English surname? Well, for starters, Mana and I are both Japanese-American. Secondly, when Mana and I were born, our parents decided it was a brilliant idea to divorce and separate us, with the father taking Mana, and the mother taking me and my elder sister. Shortly after the separation my mother went back to America with me and my elder sister, with my mother returning to her Maiden name-which was 'Alexander'.

From when I was baby to the age of twelve, I lived in America in my mother's home state of New York. It may have been only three of us in a big two story home, but that changed on my third birthday when my mother got me a puppy! I named him Balthazar, and he's the best friend any person can ask for. Even now as a fully grown dog he's always willing to lend a ear or comfort me if I'm upset. He's also the only friend I had during preschool and kindergarten. I only attended grade school and one year of middle school in America, and moved back to Japan at the start of middle school. It wouldn't be the first time of me seeing Japan either, When I was younger my mother would take us to see our father and our sister in Japan. I was really surprised when Mana and I looked nothing alike-although apparently we both had the same eye color when we were first born. I would've expected us to be identical twins, although have a twin that looks just like you is kind of scary. Like the twins of The Shining-ehaha..Don't ask how I know about The Shining. Let's just say, curiosity killed the cat....emotionally. Moving on,

One of the first times when I came to Japan was when I was introduced to a thing called 'Manga', and one of the Manga I was introduced to when I was younger was 'Sailor Moon'. My father introduced it to me, and said it was one of his favorite series to date. He read me the first few chapters, playing as the roles of each of the Sailor Scouts. And while it was fun and hilarious, I had absolutely no idea what he was saying. You would expect my mother to teach me Japanese or how to read Hiragana and Katakana, but not really. It seems like whenever Japan or my father is brought up in general she gets angry. Makes it surprising how we moved back to Japan when I was about to start middle school. Thankfully, my sister-who had learned Japanese before moving to America-taught me some Japanese, but not a lot. She was entering grade school when I was born, although she wouldn't start attending classes, seeing how Our Mother took us to America after I was born. The next time I came to Japan, My father properly taught me Japanese, as well as how to read and write it. But I'll tell you now, once I learned how to read Japanese, I was reading Sailor Moon every day. And you don't know how happy I was to hear there was a Anime of said series either. It was also around the same time I was being introduced to different series of the Magical Girl genre: Such as Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. As well as introduced to one 'Shounen' series Assasination Classroom.

While I was living in America, I grew to be quite the tomboy and troublemaker as a kid. I had short black hair and refused to wear girl clothes, but if there was a event I had to tough it up and wear a dress. I did spent a lot of time with the boys and played a lot of sports, such as Basketball and Soccer. If you had to ask me which one I enjoyed, then soccer was the most fun to me. Can't say that now seeing how my interest has turned to volleyball. However a few years later I started to embrace my femininity and started wearing more girl clothes. About a year later into the fourth grade two events happened to me . One of which involved a boy who came to my school. He was part of the Foreign Exchange Program of my school and was only there until late march. He was....very quiet, and kept to himself mostly. I also saw him around school most of the time-mostly asking for help from the teacher. Then one day while I was still waiting for my sister, I went back to my classroom and saw him. He looked distressed, and I believe he was holding a assignment. It looked like he needed help, but the teacher was no where in sight. I decided to approach him and asked if he needed help; he didn't respond very quickly, so I asked him a few times before he finally said something. However when he spoke it was his native language, it seemed I was scaring him. Eh? How did I understand that if it was native language? Well, I understood what he was saying; After all, it was a language I had learned properly when I first went back "Home".

-Japanese-

I asked him again-properly this time-if he needed help. He was surprised that I could speak Japanese properly. I told him I was born in Japan, yet came to America after my parents divorced. I also told him that I learned Japanese from my elder sister, since my mother wasn't going to do it. I helped him with his assignment, and we went our separate ways afterwards. However he would start seeing me after school more, asking for help instead of the student. It took me awhile to realize however that this was a Lie. He just wanted to hang out with me more. Of course, I understand why. I can only imagine who it feels to study abroad at such a young age and not know the language of the country you'll be staying in. Let alone not having any friends and being too shy to interact with others. Nonetheless, I continued to speak to him after school everyday before my sister came to pick me up. Eventually our interactions led from interacting after school to hanging out and even seeing each other on the weekends.

We did little things such as reading, play video games, going outside on rainy days, and watch movies. One time he even stayed the night just to watch movies with me. My mother found us the next morning sleeping next to each other, the 'Fort' we made of pillows and blankets had collapsed on us during the night. I became a good friend to him, and a even more important person to him a few months later. Speaking of, during Valentine's Day I had brought my home baked sweets that my sister and I made. But his was particularly special. Think of it as a 'Small little box of sweetness'; complete with a cupcake, a valentine's day card, a friendship bracelet, several different types of candy, and a rose I had bought-Yes, Bought. *She Blushes, Poking her Index Fingers Together* I know it's very corny, but I wanted to show him how much he meant to me; as a friend, of course. But it's not like he's the only person who got a friendship bracelet, I gave friendship bracelets to all my friends; He just got more is all. But then...something happened. about a month before he left back to Japan. A second event happened that changed my life forever, but in a bad way. He was there too, and saw everything. He comforted me soon afterwards, and since that event I developed a since of trust from him. Once again, it didn't last; he returned back to Japan a week later. I thought I would never see him again, like our friendship was over the minute he left. But I was wrong; SO Wrong. Little did I know I would meet him two years later when I came back to Japan to start middle school. Our friendship grew stronger....and later a relationship blossomed. Oh! I just realized I never stated his name did I? His name is Ryut-I mean, Ryu-I MEAN; Miyamoto-Kun. You might have heard of him? He's rather well known around Hisakawa's school grounds. Hm....Eh? I'm blsuhing? Pfft, No I'm not! You're blushing...d-dummy.

*There's a sight pause, then Sayuri clasps her hands together loudly*

A-NY-WAYS, Let me move onto the second event that happened in my life. However unlike Miyamoto-Kun, this little tale doesn't seem to end well nor have a happy ending. Let me tell you of a tale called: A Sister's Sacrifice.

You see, when I was ten years old, There was a assailant who was invading houses and attacking the residents. He had already harmed three families, and he had supposedly entered our city while on the run. Families were advised to lock their doors, keep their windows shut, and use their security systems to prevent the assailant from attacking them in their own homes. What he wanted or what he did wasn't known, but he left a message in the first home he attacked saying the following:

"I WILL PAINT NEW YORK ON RED. BLOOD RED."

So you would never imagine the assailant would attack a grade schooler who was waiting for her sister at a elementary school.

Little Wonders Elementary School was a grade school that was close to Reynolds High School, the school my sister was attending. She usually would pick me up and we would walk home together, But it seems she was taking a lot longer than expected. I was afraid of the Assailant attacking my dear sister, so I went back inside. I went to my teacher to ask to use her phone, when I saw it. Or Him. It was the Assailant, attacking my teacher-who had ductape on her mouth and her hands tied with rope. I stupidly yelled out my teacher's last name, getting the attention of the attacker. I ran as quickly as possible through the school shouting "HELP! HELP!", but no one came. And the attacker-in spite of being a chubby, forty year old man-was gaining on me. Finally, he caught me at the front of the school by the neck, and then grabbed by arms. He carried me over to a bridge, and lowered me down. I was standing now, my back facing him and my front...looking down to find a medium stream full of vegetation and rocks. If I-or anyone-was to fall from that height-they would die instantly. It became very clear what The Attacker was about to do next, when I heard a female voice:

"What are you doing to my sister!"

It was my elder sister, who arrived at the school to find the man and me at the bridge. The man let out a chuckle, and pushed me over. I gasped and closed my eyes, hearing my sister scream my name in shock. I waited to death to come as I fell..or I thought I fell. I opened my eyes, to find I was still alive. I didn't understand; he pushed me over, so why wasn't I dead? I head police sirens, along with the shout:

"POLICE! DON'T MOVE!"

A group of men came over and grabbed the man, arresting and taking him away from me. I still sat there in shock as a female officer approached me and asked if I was okay. Coming to my senses, I crawled to the side of the bridge and looked down. To find a terrifying....and traumatizing scene.

"S-Sis? S-Sis?! Alyra!!!"

.............................................................................................

My sister-no, Mana and My sister-, Alyra Alexander, had sacrificed her life to save me by pushing The Assailant out of the way, grabbing me and pulling me back onto the bridge, and taking my place as the one who fell. She had on impact from the fall. She was sixteen years old, and still had so much to live for. All she wanted was to help and make others happy. To know she will never complete that goal is heartbreaking.

The worst part is..She died with a smile on her face.

I blame myself for it, honestly. It was my fault. If I had only been a better girl from the beginning....

My sister's death took a bigger toll on my family than I had imagined. My mother took to drinking, my father could barely bring himself to look at me anymore, and I believe my twin sister started to show resentment of me. I, myself, became despondent a week after the incident. The same week Miyamoto-Kun left back to Japan. There was no point in me smiling anymore, I had no right to anyways. I decided to immerse myself into the world of fiction-whether reading or animation to escape from my reality. Remember how I mentioned a shounen manga earlier? Assassination Classroom? I started reading the series and began reading more shounen related manga. It was then I stumbled upon Weekly Shounen Jump, and it's collection of series. One of which was Haikyuu!!-a series about a group of boys who played Volleyball. I never heard of boys playing Volleyball before-most likely because I though Volleyball was a girl's sport. But I was wrong, and Haikyuu!! showed me how wrong I was by showing me the passion the boys had with the sport. I would later try said sport during my first-and only-year in middle school in America. It would become one of my favorite sports to this date, it also gave me a few friends from...the incident.

Ah! Sorry, I started to act melancholic there didn't I? But I'm better now, Promise!

I spent two years in America before returning to Japan. "Supposedly for good" this time. Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts. Anyways, we left during the middle of my second semester of my first year in middle school. While I didn't understand why we had to leave so suddenly, I understood now. Japan's schools usually end in march, and a new school year began in april. She wanted to leave before the end of march, and so we did. I didn't bother to argue with her, even though I was leaving my Volleyball friends behind. We still keep in touch to this day though. So myself, my mother, Balthazar, and a small white kitten I got the previous year in the fall season named Yuki moved to Japan. Shortly afterwards, I was enrolled into a Middle School and began my new life in Japan. Coincidentally, it was a rival school of Mana's! So we would see each other when our two schools clashed during competitions and festivals. It was a bit difficult at first-seeing how I grew up in a completely different liestyle from Japan, but I caught on quickly. Miyamoto-Kun was there to help every step of the way. After all, It would only be fair to return the favor since I helped him when he was in America. Ehehe~

And with that, I finish my ridiculously long Self-Introduction. I apologize if it was too much to bear. I look forward to getting to know all of you a bit better and I hope our paths intertwine at some point. It would be nice to talk to you, whoever you are. Until Then-

tumblr_n2q51a1iAB1s62ee6o1_500.gif
    "
    [spoili]
    Yeeeahh except what Sayuri said isn't specifically true. Or at least, what happened to her sister. Not to mention leaving out being bullied. Allow me to explain; You see, Sayuri is right about most things in her self-introductions. However, she neglected to bring up how she was bullied for the majority of Preschool and later Kindergarten. What was she bullied for?

1:. Being a timid meek girl
    2:. Being a crybaby
    3:. Having a Japanese name, let alone being from a different country

Near the end of her Kindergarten days into Grade School days, Sayuri found the power and confidence to fight back against her bullies. However, her newfound power made her into a problem, as it no longer was about vengeance. What started as Vengeance became Ignorance and Recklessness. For the next year and a half Sayuri became a bully herself, but specifically targeted her respective bullies from Preschool and Kindergarten. Including three boys who will play a bigger role a few years later. Even as a child, Sayuri didn't have to the heart to harm anyone unless they wronged her.

Nearing the end of the first semester of her second grade year, Sayuri was pulled from attending public schools for one year. During that year, she was homeschooled and reformed by her maternal grandmother who taught her to embrace her girly side (While still holding onto her 'tomboyish' nature) and seek peace rather than resort to violence. She would later re-attend public schools during the start of the second semester of her third grade year. This time as a more friendly, polite, and less troublesome girl.
    However some children (specifically her bullies) would not forgive her so easily for past actions. Especially three boys.

These boys I aforementioned earlier are one of the first three bullies that bullied Sayuri during Preschool. They were also the first three victims of Sayuri's wrath. When Sayuri returned to school as a MUCH better person, they decided to have their revenge against her. But their plan was compromised by Alyra, Sayuri's elder sister. Who would later die that same day. Ryuu Miyamoto (Who Sayuri has mentioned was staying America at the time as part of the foreign exchange program) Had witnessed the entire event and ran to get help. He would also later become the only person who knew the truth behind Alyra's death, yet couldn't testify it upon returning to Japan a week later.

For the rest of the fourth grade and fifth grade it was absolute hell for Sayuri, she was bullied repeatedly; her classmates calling her a murderer. She was blamed for the crime that one of the boys did, and eventually she started to believe them. It didn't help that it tore apart her already broken family, including her relationship with her own twin sister. By the second semester, she stopped attending classes and took to reading to escape her crumbling life. She would later try to attend Middle School, but was still repeatedly bullied. Eventually the bullying became too much for her, and she attempted to commit suicide. But the wounds weren't deep enough. However, she found friends when joining the girls's volleyball club. Although most were unaware of her actions. And to this day they still are.

Since her sister's death, Sayuri began to believe her classmate's words and blamed her sister's death. She knew when she moved back to Japan she would have to take the secret of her dead sister to her grave and not tell anyone, still believing she was the murderer. That changed when she started seeing Ryuu Miyamoto again in middle school, where he told her that she wasn't the murderer and it wasn't her fault. Since then, she decided to carry her sister's goals of wanting to help and make other's around her happy and putting other's before herself. However, her's is far more unhealthy than Alyra's as Sayuri is desperately wanting to make up for her sister's death; believing she has to. Like a curse of some-sort. But that only begs the question:

If it wasn't her fault, Why did she Lie? And why does she continue to Lie?

[/spoili]
    (NOTE: DO NOT read this unless you want to be spoiled.)
    barinhas7.gif

• .:Character Theme:.
    barinhas8.gif

tumblr_n3d0u5Cyor1s0w86lo1_500.gif

Always Be ^o^ - Rin Kagamine

"Always be Happy!

Even when you're feeling depressed,
    Always be positive.
    As I say,
    Always Be Happy!

Even if you're feeling down,
    Let's all smile together NOW!"

30166.gif

tumblr_n1h872Wd6o1qbvovho1_500.gif

Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku

"The lonely girl is forever dreaming of something she can't reach and
    Churning, churning the insides of her flustered mind.
    "There's no problem." she mutters; has she lost her words?
    Another failure, another failure.

If it ends in search of the mistakes, once again, she'll spin!

One more time, one more time.
    'I'll roll today too.'
    The girl says, the girl says
    While playing with the meanings in her words!
    Are you all right now?'
    'Not just yet, because there's still a long ways to go and I can't see the end.
    Stop breathing, right now.'"

5743099_w8EzZ.gif

tumblr_oanbnvC5VX1skbmyho1_500.gif

.:Character Battle Theme:.
    Courage - [ENGLISH COVER] (From Sword Art Online II)

"Somehow I've gone and lost my way
    All this time, I've led myself astray
    By following your blinding light and fragile footsteps.

Though Lost, Within a guideless haze
    Looking for a way out of this maze

I'll never let a sole regret rain down on me."

5743099_w8EzZ.gif

tumblr_n1zkdtPpBm1svfppko1_500.gif

.:Voice:.
    Kaede Hondo
    Diana Garnet - Singing

barinhas8.gif

• barinhas7.gif

"So, Are you Ready to Play?"

tumblr_ogrpc8LsBX1skbmyho1_r1_500.gif

.:(Full Body):.
    qqyKENx.jpg

Sayuri's Virtu-Ava is pretty much similar to her actual appearance. However, her Virtu-Ava dons a red yukata with white stars, a pale yellow obi, and a pair of geta that are violet and black. She also wears a navy blue scarf that lands at her ankles.

.:Weapon:.
    View attachment 132201
    tumblr_o0ny6bu8re1uijsu0o2_r1_400.png

While most students would have proper weapons for Virtu-Ava Battles, or use the default weapon of hands, You wouldn't expect Sayuri to use what appears to be a Toy Magical Girl Wand as a weapon. Yes, you heard correctly; Sayuri has a magical girl wand as a weapon. With colors of red, gold, and yellow and a medium smalll size, Sayuri can hold the want in either hand easily. The rod is pink with two gold stars and a gold knob. Between the top and the rod is a gold bow, and the top has a red hear with a gold outline. And on top of the heart is a small crown. In the middle of the heart is white oval with a gold outline. While it's small, her battle actions come out of the oval. The name for her weapon-Sakura-is the word for "Cheery Blossom", it's also named after Sakura Kinomoto from the magical girl anime Cardcaptor Sakura.

[ Battle Actions ]

Magical Companion

Skill 1:
    [ MAGICAL COMPANION ]
    TYPE: G
    UARD
    DESCRIPTION:

Sayuri takes off her scarf and wraps it around her left hand. The scarf takes the form of a floating blue-black cat with a 'x'-stitched mouth. The cat will either eat oncoming attacks and fire them back or protect shield Sayuri from the opponent by transforming into a Light Pink Transparent Crescent Moon Shield. She has also named her companion Luna, after the well-known cat of Sailor Moon.

[spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, The cat will take a much more demonic form with a eerie stitched mouth. When the cat transforms into the shield it will become a violet blinding full moon. The dark side of Luna's name is changed to Kyubey-After the little shit antagonist himself from Madoka Magica.
    [/spoili]
    Aphrodite's Shield

Skill 2:
    [ APHRODITE'S SHIELD ]
    TYPE: G
    UARD
    DESCRIPTION:

Sayuri holds Sakura with both hands as light pink orbs with bright light pink hearts scatter around Sayuri to protect her. If she is on the move, Sayuri will use the same motion with one hand as a large shield.

[spoili]
    tumblr_n9uvxrZNf91sfhlsao1_500.gif

"Please...Stay Away"

If Sayuri is overwhelmed or upset during a battle, chances are this guard with appear. Unable to make contact her opponent, Sayuri will look downwards or turn around completely as Sakura itself will make blue orbs with bright light blue broken-hearts scatter around Sayuri. While it might not look like it, it definitely is a guard and acts a shield to protect Sayuri in her distressed state. While actions might speak louder than words, trying to break the shield with do the following. Before breaking it, making contact and/or striking the bubble will emit one of these phrases:

"Stop it!"
    "Go Away!"
    "Just leave me alone! All of you will eventually.."
    "Just finish me..I deserve it in every way possible."
    I'm a monster. A Monster I tell you."
    "I don't deserve to live."

And if the opponent in question if on good terms with Sayuri, it can be quite heartbreaking to hear the usually bubbly and eccentric Sayuri break down. Which would make them all the more determined to break it. But be warned; by striking the bubble further, these phrases will become louder-as if Sayuri is screaming them. And breaking the shield in it's entirely will emit a loud scream. Not just any scream either, it's Sayrui's scream.
    [/spoili]
    It's Not Like I Like You!!

Skill 3:
    [ IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU!! ]
    TYPE: F
    AST
    DESCRIPTION:

Sayuri transforms Sakura into a Red with White Polka-Dot Baseball Bat. She then teleports to her opponent calling out 'BAKA!' and swings at her target. She will continue to try and hit her opponent, "Out of Love" of course.

[spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, The bat will become red with nails sticking out all over the top.
    [/spoili]
    Dreamin' Chuchu

Skill 4:
    [ DEAMIN' CHUCHU ]
    TYPE: F
    AST
    DESCRIPTION:

Sayuri holds Sakura up to her lips and blows on the white oval, causing a flurry of kisses in the shape of hearts to emerge from the other side of the oval. If one of the hearts were to hit the opponents, it would cause them to hallucinate. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, the hearts will become spades. If one of the spades were to hit a opponent, it would cause them to have a nightmare.
    [/spoili]
    Angel with a Shotgun

Skill 5:
    [ ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN ]
    TYPE: H
    EAVY
    DESCRIPTION:

Sayuri transforms Sakura into a sparkling light pink transparent shotgun and shoots heart shaped bullets at her opponent. Sayuri can also charge up a single shot which she calls: 'Tiro Finale'-Named after the same ability Mami Tomoe uses in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

[spoili]
    If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, the Shotgun will become a dark pink and the bullets will take the form of broken hearts and cause more damage to the opponent and area around them.
    [/spoili]
    Fly Away!

Skill 6:
    [ FLY AWAY! ]

Sorrynotsorry XD
    TYPE: HEAVY
    DESCRIPTION:

"O Pitiful Shadow lost in the darkness.
    O Evil Homosapien wallowing the depths of the wicked.
    May the power of this Delicate, Holy Maiden purify your sins and strike your corrupt being down!,
    Shattering you impurity and returning you from once you came!
    Repent!"

Creating a circle with her feet, a giant bright pink flame consumes her. Sayuri bends forward slightly and crosses her arms over her stomach. Before shouting 'Repent!" she looks at her opponent, her iris hue now neon pink and her pupils in the shape of a white heart. She then stands normally, casting Sakura up into the air with her shout and causing a pink lightning-bolt to strike down at her opponent, "Purifying" them.

[spoili]
    -Boop-
    Once Again, Sorrynotsorry XD
    "Corrupt the Mind.
    Impurify the soul.
    Break the innocent.
    Burn in hell!"

If Sayuri is in a Negative Mood, her phrase will go from wanting to purify the opponent to breaking their innocence. Similar actions, the only difference is the Lightning Bolt will go from Bright Pink to Dark Pink.
    [/spoili]

barinhas7.gif

• barinhas8.gif

The World / Negative / Annoyed and Angered
    [ The World- the story of twisted fates and tragedy! ]
    "A world where all your interactions and final fate is layed out before you and you have no control over it. It Irritates me to no end, and It'll continue until the day I die. Yet I'll try to make the best of it, as long as it doesn't go anywhere near the ones I hold dearest."

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
    [ Miznohara-Chan || Mizuwa - You're a mean one, Ms. Loner ]
    "You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
    "Ah, yes I've heard Mizunohara-Chan's name once or twice in class. It doesn't look like she has many friends, and likes to keep to herself from what I can tell. If I could, I'd love to give her something sweet and brighten her day. But apparently I would annoy her for doing that, so I'll leave her alone if that's what she desires. If we do cross paths I will say 'Hi' though."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Dreams of the Stage (Trope)
    [ Oshiro-San || Drummer-Senpai - Let's make beautiful music together someday! || Light-San || KiraKira ]
    "You share the same dream, whether it's singing, or being in a band, you want to be on a stage in front of thousands of people. It unites you in a common goal."

"If there's any person who's good at playing a instrument with a love of music as much as I do, it's Drummer-Senpai. Sorry I mean Oshiro-San. Albeit a bit flirtatious, she's a fun friend to have around. And I enjoy listening to her drumming. I haven't mentioned my guitar to her yet, as I'm still practicing. But I'll show her once I've honed my abilities."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / New Friends
    [ Iwasawa-Kun || YuuYuu - Boy you're so Kawaii! ]
    "You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
    "I will be honest and state that like anyone who has met him, I too in fact thought he was a girl. However unlike my dear twin sister I'm aware that he's actually a guy. I met him earlier this year at a convention. My sister was there also and got into a fight with him, so I went to find him and apologize for my big sister's behavior. We actually interacted a few times afterwards. Fun fact: He was the one who got me interested in cosplaying; it looked so cool I wanted to try it myself!"

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends
    [ Kamijou-Kun || Michika - The White Knight is a force to be reckon with! || Kumajou ]
    "You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
    "While's he usually calm, he's still very helpful and reliable. Even moreso than I am in fact. Of course, what do you expect from a Social Morals Rep. You know, with his silver hair I could put white bear ears on him and call him Kumajou-Kun! Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. The first time I met him was when he helped me with a assignment. Since then I've been seeing him around school more often and talked to him. He's definitely someone I can rely on and talk to personally, and it's his own strength and firmness that's making me want to change myself. But is it too late?"

Iori Nishimura / Negative / Mutually annoyed
    [ Nishimura-Chan || Nishiri - A Rude Maid is no friend of mine! ]
    "You dislike one anther's personality for some reason. How annoying."
    "I knew we would come this eventually. Nishimura-Chan isn't that much of a nice person. I know-maybe to her friends and loved ones she is-but not to me. She believes my 'Cheerful' ongoing demeanor is fake, and while she's....partially right, that doesn't give her the right to be rude about it!"

Chiyo Imada / Positive / Acquainted
    [ Chiyo-Chan || Chiya - Looks like a Cinnamon Roll, and is a Cinnamon Roll (Yet can still kill you)]
    "You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
    "Chiyo-Chan! Ah, sorry I got to excited. It's just I've never found someone I've had so much in common for. Well, except for sweets. But I understand and respect her aversion nonetheless."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Broken Friends
    [ Saionji-San || Reiji - There's no doubt; This person is a Scary Tsundere! ]
    "You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
    "Ehehe...*Pokes Index Fingers Together* Okay I'll be honest, I did something very bad during my first year at Hisakawa, I attmepted to play matchmaker with a good friend at the time. And that person was Saionji-San. I thought it would be great if she and Iwasawa-Kun were together in a 'Tsundere-Romance'. I mean let's be honest, they both act like one to a degree. She...was not happy and lashed out at me, telling me to mind my own business and love life. Since then we haven't spoken much. I feel terribly awful for what I did to her, and I'd love to make up with her, but I feel she's still mad at me. But hey, she's a lot easier than someone else."

Taigi Narita / Positive / Acquainted
    [ Narita-Kun || Taiga - Smoke Weed Everday! ]
    "You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Leo Kane / Positive / Middle School Friends
    [ Leo - || Turtle-Kun ]
    "You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
    "Leo-My Turtle! Haha..sorry, that was kind of weird, even for a reference. He was in fact the first person I met when I moved back to Japan. Although most of it was for help or to just interact with him-since I had no one else to talk to. That changed when I learned he was friends with Miyamoto-Kun, who also went to the same middle school. But that didn't rid me from him yet, nope not by a long shot. Eventually he just accepted my presence since then. He might come off as rude and sadistic, but he does have his good points. Now if only I could get him to like Balt."

Kyouko Himura / Negative / Broken Friends
    [ Himura-San || Kimura - The Primary example of a Fool! ]
    "You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
    [ Ayame-San || Sayame - The Ninja is a Part-Timer! ]
    "At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
    "I met Ninja-Senpai-I mean, Ayame-San the previous year. We interacted a few times, but we started to go our separate ways by the end of said school year. I haven't really seen or interacted with her much since. But in the time we interacted with each other she taught me a few things." (See Quirks for more info)

Ganzo Hayabusa / Positive / Acquainted
    [ Hayabusa-Kun || Hanzo - ]

Mana Kamei / Negative / Twin Pandas (Trope)
    [ Kamei-Chan || Mana-Nechan || Kana - My Big Sister can't be This Irritating! ]
    You may not be identical twins, but you are still related and born on the same day to the same parents. Parents which later divorced and changed their last names, forcing you to live in different homes. You're both members of the Red Pandas, and everyone refers to you as The Twins.
    "*Sighs* Mana-Neechan: to those say that me and my sister have a positive relationship are terribly wrong. Our relationship is strained and torn beyond repair. Ever since our elder sister's fate she's shown nothing but resentment towards me. And I know exactly why, even if I now know it wasn't my fault. Although..she still isn't aware of the truth behind her death. I still love her nonetheless, but she makes it difficult. Her spying, her love of secrets, her distaste to learn other languages, and her constant use of 'Kay?' In every sentence. It's exasperating! But I would never confront her for any of this. That's what makes who she is. And I'll respect that if necessary. After all, even if we're not together family-wise, we're still twins and we're still related. And Mana can't run or deny that."

Pratt Rikuto / Negative / Irrelevant Relationship
    [Rikuto-Kun || Riku -Eh? You're not American? How Lame; Just kidding though! ]
    "At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
    "We met during middle school. He was the second person I interacted with when I moved to Japan. When I first heard his name I thought he was half American like me. I was wrong though, it seems. Anyways, we did have a few things in common-even though he didn't like my dog Balt even though he hasn't even seen him, but after I re-met Miyamoto-Kun my Interactions with Rikuto-Kun decreased. I still see him walking around school and give him a 'hello' usually."

tumblr_lqohhuEu3T1qapbyt.gif

Ryuu Miyamoto / Romance / Star-Crossed Lovers
    [Ryuu-Kun || Ryuto - This Little Fairy Tale might not end well; Someday My Prince Will Come ]
    "You've had feelings for each other for years, but something always gets in the way. A date may be interrupted, a friend may dislike your relationship, or a relative is more important. It's like fate is actively working against your potential union."
    "........If I could tell you all the reasons why Miyamoto-kun was special to me I would. But then that would be too long. So I'll keep it as short as possible. He means a lot to me, he means more to me then any person I've interacted with. As the only person who knows me from when I was younger, to what happened to my sister, he was there for me. And he was there for me when I moved back to Japan and met him again. I guess you could say I became more dependent of him, he's the reason I try to smile everyday. He's the color to my broken monochromatic view on life. I don't know how grateful I am to have him, which makes it all the more upsetting that the universe seems to be working against our relationship. Is it possible the world is telling me something?"

[NOTE: The nicknames Sayuri has given them are only known by her and her alone. She has no interest in sharing these Nicknames unless otherwise. The tags are given by me for reasons that will be shown later.]
    barinhas8.gif

[/bg]

[/Fieldbox]
EDIT: Here we go! While the relationship section has a few I need to work on, everything else is done. Not that it matters, since most of you saw this on my testing chambers thread. -___-

Nonetheless, I apologize that this took over three weeks to finish. But I'm happy with the final outcome, and I hope she gets accepted once I'm fully finished.​
I've decided to go back and edit some parts about Sayuri, Hopefully she'll be fully finished later tonight.

WTF. Im irrelevant but you wanna crush on my brother-in-arms @☆ Mirai ☆ ?! This is war!

v0CluT.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
No. *Uses Sayuri's Sakura to create Aphrodite's shield*
I'm still writing, be still you fool.

Sayuri: *In the distance* HEY! (`Д´)
lol. k.

@Ehb: Thanks for the free strategy guide. How long is the timeskip? Is it a week?

And the relationship for Ryuu...

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Hated Rivals

"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

"One of my rivals in Virtu-Ava battling. Apparently he said that I'm too judgemental and making him uncomfortable. Isn't it normal to observe someone before you act on said person?"

Reactions: Eruantien and Ehb
Yo. Because of things it came just to light that some people maybe took offense in me saying 'If not for the relationships rolls I wouldn't have bothered with Sagawa.'

Maybe it's ze german language barrier. Maybe it is cultural differences. But I didn't mean to imply, in no way, that I don't like @Ehb's character on a personal level - nor do I find her uninteresting. Just that, without the roles, I would have aimed for the Yuri c what I did there?! plot.

Also I might have just been wrong about this and my depressive paranoia got the better of me, but if not, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Should really get to update all dem relationships with all the new people too... .

Last edited:
Yo. Because of things it came just to light that some people maybe took offense in me saying 'If not for the relationships rolls I wouldn't have bothered with Sagawa.'

Maybe it's ze german language barrier. Maybe it is cultural differences. But I didn't mean to imply, in no way, that I don't like Ehb's character on a personal level - nor do I find her uninteresting. Just that, without the roles, I would have aimed for the Yuri c what I did there?! plot.

Also I might have just been wrong about this and my depressive paranoia got the better of me, but if not, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Should really get to update all dem relationships with all the new people too... .
I didn't even consider it, but I could see someone misreading that if they're like super sensitive or something. Next time-skip I'd love to throw Mana at Sagawa, but the extent of their relationship is "knowing the other's name" so I guess it's mostly on Iori and Chiyo to save us from the scary yellow text.

I didn't even consider it, but I could see someone misreading that if they're like super sensitive or something. Next time-skip I'd love to throw Mana at Sagawa, but the extent of their relationship is "knowing the other's name" so I guess it's mostly on Iori and Chiyo to save us from the scary yellow text.
I shall attempt at fixing that which is broken!

I am not think as I drunk you are, officer.

I don't use gif butttttttttt

Iori and possibly Chiyo:
chaika-headshake.gif

When people tell you that you are drunk so go home, but it's illegal to drink and drive:
5643685+_8ec2a652f849e71b0da3a30737eef063.png

Updated my sheet with some relations. Not sure if I should go ahead and change Iori already. If I forgot somebody it was because the sheet has not been updated/approved in the first post yet. Mainly @Luma and @ShiroKiyoshi

Also deleted a bunch of people that are inactive.

@Luma @ShiroKiyoshi
Since Pratt and Mana are on a war-path I could imagine the 'bad occurence' could stem from Pratt ticking off Mana or something in that direction and, well, Kyouko getting pissed off at that. After all, CAPTAIN Kyouko has to watch out for her first mate.

• Love
Reactions: Luma and Navi
Status
Not open for further replies.