Status
Not open for further replies.
-visits-

-sees Sagawa's Chaos Level: Medium-

Don't mind me. Just here to watch the mayhem befall upon the new meat. :D And someone here has to miss me, right? ... Right guys?
Who are you again?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Illin
Who are you again?
cPv83Z.gif

Oh dear--he's back.

You prepared popcorn, right? Because this is going to either crash and burn...or not, and instead emotionally traumatize everybody here?
cfd6ddd86b2089accfd6179e371c4027.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Luma
@Luma
Alrigh, while you requested Wen do do the final lookover, it's worth noting that I actually do the final lookover, since I have to edit all your character's info into the Intro post. Without further ado:

Mana Kamei... OK!

ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg

Earned the [ Kazami 1.0 ] Title!

With this, you're allowed to post in the IC Now. Yay!

For reference, here's drafts for some of Sagawa's relationship thingies.

@☆ Mirai ☆
Amiable Classmates:
"Putting in in the terminology that she'd understand: This is why we can't have nice things. She's basically everything bad about Oshiro-san with obnoxious Foreign Music replaced with obnoxious Otaku music. Her only saving grace is that she doesn't actively seem to go after me like that redhead."

@ShiroKiyoshi
There Was an Attempt:
"Why does everyone keep on bringing up his failed attempt at using a pick up line on me in middle school? People keep on bringing up that dumb story like it was the most interesting thing that happened that year."

@Eruantien
Bad Occurence:
"One time, after hearing him make a bad joke, I told him that his skill in interacting with people was depressingly lacking. For some reason, he made this big deal out of all of it. Does he have some kind of problem?"

After making necessary edits as noted/once you're reads. Please ping me to do the final check for your character sheets, please!

@_Everyone

Right now, the only things stopping a timskip is seeing what Iori comes up with the recent revelation. Otherwise, we can expect to move forward a week to free up stuck people and give room for our new ones to come into play.

@☆ Mirai ☆
Amiable Classmates:
"Putting in in the terminology that she'd understand: This is why we can't have nice things. She's basically everything bad about Oshiro-san with obnoxious Foreign Music replaced with obnoxious Otaku music. Her only saving grace is that she doesn't actively seem to go after me like that redhead."
I will be honest, that deeply wounded me. ;w;

I wonder if it'd be better to jump straight in or wait a bit for the skip? Either way, I've got several more pages of the IC to read before I'm all caught up, so I wouldn't mind waiting a few days if it makes things neater.

@Luma
You could just jump straight in as one of the Red Pandas watching Ayame and Nyoko's fight by the stage, which she later crowdsurfs on. Skip probably happens soon though.

• Useful
Reactions: Navi
@Ehb I finished Ryuu's relationship thingy and fixed me sin.

While Acadia is a indeed a classical sin, please use the standard seven.
Fixed. That was weird. Could have sworn I already changed it.

Okay, while I'm not going to work on removing those who are gone yet "cause reasons" I'm going to add the four new ones in.

So far on the flip side it's

Pratt Rikuto

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Ryuu Miyamoto

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Mana Kamei

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
((Ninja-sensei.))

Sayuri Alexander

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Most of these I have something in mind for, but not for Alexander and Ryuu if either of you have a story idea in mind let me know, otherwise listing the bare basics for now, with Mana and Pratt I have been in contact with.

Also given a collab to be done with Accel, I may wrap up some of the stuff in regards to the Panda situation, or will edit in that beforehand. Anyways off to edit I go.

Also Ayame needs to start doing ninja things.

Last edited:
I just might do that given her family doesn't have much money, just snatch parts of various lunches kek.

Other than that steal gossip for the radio show maybe. Other than that typical showing up out of nowhere or silent walking for other tasks.

Last edited:
For the remaining relationships...

Sayuri Alexander / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one anther's personality for some reason. How annoying."

"Oh, that girl."

*sighs*

"She's the prime example of Chiyo turned extremely bad. With smoke and mirrors thicker than my own white lies and cover-ups, her uncanny cheerfulness sickens me. Everything about her is feels fake. We crossed paths a few times, but nothing serious as most of the time we just glared at each other when she hangs out with Chiyo."

Pratt Rikuto / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

"Come to think of it, Rikuto-san is one of those unexpected friends that I ended up with. I still remember that the first time we met, he wanted some of the Pocky sticks that I had. He did a lot of things to impress me so that he could have some. Despite being a snobbish princess back then, I find him quite amusing and before I knew it, he becomes my next chew toy, especially for my noogies."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

(Waiting for Ryuu's CS to be finished. At least on the Introduction section, as I couldn't think anything suitable for the maid and Ryuu aside from being Virtu-Ava battling rivals.)

Right now, the only things stopping a timeskip is seeing what Iori comes up with the recent revelation.
/another incoherent laughing in the distance

Before I even consider drafting a post (or becoming the next Leo Kane), is it possible to reverse the relationship damages in the future (and possibly lower the Chaos meter) if let's say Chiyo or Iori is persistent enough in the IC? Not for the sake of the maid nor my sanity, but in fact everyone or those who are interested in the... main arc.

Another reason why I'm asking this as well cause I have 3 more papers of tests by next week, so I have to consider whether I have to put in a lot of effort in my upcoming post which either way will be flushed down the drain as always in the past or do a graceful surrender so that I can save my falling grades.

Either way, my post will not be arriving at the speed of light.

her uncanny cheerfulness sickens me. Everything about her is feels fake.

Everything about her is feels fake.

feels fake.
Sayuri: (✿╹◡╹)
(✿╹◡╹) "̛̖͔͉͕̗͔͓̝̜́Ẁ͖̩̜̘̼̥͓h̷̡͉͍̮̙a̝̯͉̭̭̦̠͎̗͝t̡̛̤͚̼͈ ̯͇͓̪̞͞d̶̺̭̻̕ơ͈͖̟̗̕̕ ͘҉̱͚̱y̤̹̝̝̹̹͓̺o̝͖͍̯̹u̸͙̩̯̯͙̳͎̳ ̖̫̼m̶̨͙̭̟̦ȩ͙̹̮̬̰̪ą̴̴͖͕̞n͎͎̞̭̪̗̕͝ ̭̬̣̞̲̳̖͙͢ͅǸ̬͔̱̙̱̜͚͚͡i҉̟̳͍͎̖̯͇s̲̣̟̼̹͠h̡̘ͅi͓̙̙͕͔̜͙͈̼m̸̧̗̖͇͖͎u͢҉̲͍̲̙͉̩r̻͉̣̰̬͕̲̠a̢̡͕̙̤̻̯̣̲͝-҉̮̗C̢̳̝h͝҉̞̳͙̻̠à͚̹̺͙̩ͅn̨̢̖ͅ?̴̧̤͉"̴͔̻͕͎̱͞ ̝̦̘̫̳͇̲ͅͅ

Reactions: Rithas
Sayuri: (✿╹◡╹)
(✿╹◡╹) "̛̖͔͉͕̗͔͓̝̜́Ẁ͖̩̜̘̼̥͓h̷̡͉͍̮̙a̝̯͉̭̭̦̠͎̗͝t̡̛̤͚̼͈ ̯͇͓̪̞͞d̶̺̭̻̕ơ͈͖̟̗̕̕ ͘҉̱͚̱y̤̹̝̝̹̹͓̺o̝͖͍̯̹u̸͙̩̯̯͙̳͎̳ ̖̫̼m̶̨͙̭̟̦ȩ͙̹̮̬̰̪ą̴̴͖͕̞n͎͎̞̭̪̗̕͝ ̭̬̣̞̲̳̖͙͢ͅǸ̬͔̱̙̱̜͚͚͡i҉̟̳͍͎̖̯͇s̲̣̟̼̹͠h̡̘ͅi͓̙̙͕͔̜͙͈̼m̸̧̗̖͇͖͎u͢҉̲͍̲̙͉̩r̻͉̣̰̬͕̲̠a̢̡͕̙̤̻̯̣̲͝-҉̮̗C̢̳̝h͝҉̞̳͙̻̠à͚̹̺͙̩ͅn̨̢̖ͅ?̴̧̤͉"̴͔̻͕͎̱͞ ̝̦̘̫̳͇̲ͅͅ
Where's the
"Don't hug me I'm scared" reaction?
D:

Right, well, only two relationships left are the characters of @☆ Mirai ☆ and @Eruantien , Any ideas for the relationship(s)?

You get to join the club of being Leo's 'actual' friends. Be in awe plebs.

Well, I can now say I'm caught up in the IC. Most unexpected-yet-wonderful post award goes to @Accelerator for Michio's breakdown. I did not see that coming. Even though Wen and Raven gave summeries it was still a good read....most of the time.

And now that I have a good grasp of things: yeah, I could see Mana having helped Raptor with the Red Panda program. I don't actually have a clear image of how code-proficient Mana is, mostly because the other majorly skilled programmers are GM characters and I dunno if I should be saying she's on par with them. Don't wanna overstep my bounds.

I do kinda want Mana to come in and undo Raptor's blind though....might be a fun way to introduce her. There's also a huge part of me that wants Mana to be the one behind the stickers, but I guess you already have something planned there?

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Status
Not open for further replies.