Status
Not open for further replies.
My reply may take some time to make since it is exams week for me and I need to prepare for a big one tomorrow.
Good luck on your exams!

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Hello everyone, I'm here to announce that I have to sadly leave this roleplay due to things happening in the outernet. ;_;

I wish I could stay on but real life is a bigger priority. It was nice roleplaying with everyone! I wish all of you well. c:
Not you too orz

The maid will be waiting for your next noogie :v

(Also my alert for the OOC was broken, plus things are starting to pick up momentum in the new semester)

Wave 1.2 eh...

Don't worry, I think I called them Gonzo at some point.
Don't think I called him Gonzo but was tempted to. Especially since this guy's...

name is Gonzou and he also has yakuza affiliations lol...

Don't think I called him Gonzo but was tempted to. Especially since this guy's...

name is Gonzou and he also has yakuza affiliations lol...
Isn't that from G-Senjou no Maou? Was muh first VN I've read <3. God how fast time can pass, now I feel super old THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Reactions: Illin
Can we get an updated list of who's still here so we can fix our relationships? Or do we just treat it as the old player characters being transferred to another class or some such?

@RedArmyShogun
Ehb posted the active character list on the bottom of the previous page. I'm not sure what will happen to most of the other characters.

@RedArmyShogun
Ehb posted the active character list on the bottom of the previous page. I'm not sure what will happen to most of the other characters.
Fate

also

@Raven Haruka , I should be able to get a post up tomorrow.

Fun fact, I've reset my password nine times in the last two days on this site. What is this thing you call memory?

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Isn't that from G-Senjou no Maou? Was muh first VN I've read <3. God how fast time can pass, now I feel super old THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
A classic. Some people despise looseboy's writing and scenarios but goddamn am I a fanboy. HI FIVE FOR GOOD TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rithas
Alrighty, just be aware that you might not get a reply from me very soon afterwards...as tomorrow is opening night.

On another note, @Ehb , I might be absent/lurking for the weekend during this time until Monday--Due to said musical. Have fun.

Can we get an updated list of who's still here so we can fix our relationships? Or do we just treat it as the old player characters being transferred to another class or some such?
The active character set I posted earlier is the people who are 'active'. The 'inactive' people you basically just don't mention them unless it's relevant. They're technically still there unless Wen or I make something happen to them. As @Rithas mentioned, once a character is moved to the inactive set (in the OP Cast List) they have a fate line, which records what Ultimately happen to them once it's been presented in the IC.

TLDR: They're still there but not interacted with directly until an IC Canon Fate is written for them.

My reply may take some time to make since it is exams week for me and I need to prepare for a big one tomorrow.
Good Luck~

@Raven Haruka
Cool, thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Yeah, guess I should stop faffing about for now.

Be bowing out of this RP. Was fun for awhile, but I guess there's a reason why Hisakawa has been the only purely school RP I've participated in for my 8 or so years of RPing. Hope y'all manage to salvage a good end from this continuity.

Yeah, guess I should stop faffing about for now.

Be bowing out of this RP. Was fun for awhile, but I guess there's a reason why Hisakawa has been the only purely school RP I've participated in for my 8 or so years of RPing. Hope y'all manage to salvage a good end from this continuity.
Ah, I'm so sorry to hear that. I was actually waiting for you to make a post-timeskip post to start springing all pandora's box horrors happening to Yuuki, but I guess that means someone's going to have to come across something unpleasant down the line.

Anyway, thank you so much for participating though! It was nice to have you around!

Ah, I'm so sorry to hear that. I was actually waiting for you to make a post-timeskip post to start springing all pandora's box horrors happening to Yuuki, but I guess that means someone's going to have to come across something unpleasant down the line.

Anyway, thank you so much for participating though! It was nice to have you around!
Yeah, various things just popped up that cut down my time and shifted my interests. Sorry for basically jumping ship out of another of your RPs. Hopefully, we'll meet in the future, eh?

Yeah, various things just popped up that cut down my time and shifted my interests. Sorry for basically jumping ship out of another of your RPs. Hopefully, we'll meet in the future, eh?
Nope. That's fine. That makes us even even now, right?

Something something riddles that are supposedly easy but language-barrier and me being suspicious. Hooray \o/

@Rithas
Alrighty, just be aware that you might not get a reply from me very soon afterwards...as tomorrow is opening night.

On another note, @Ehb , I might be absent/lurking for the weekend during this time until Monday--Due to said musical. Have fun.
Break a leg!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I don't think breaking her or someone else's leg is going to help with the opening night.
If you break the audience's legs they can't walk out

Something something riddles that are supposedly easy but language-barrier and me being suspicious. Hooray \o/
I think I should make a post ASAP.

I think I should make a post ASAP.
rzdkzguwhehy.jpg

I HAD TO. Sanic is too used :V

Status
Not open for further replies.