Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I did over the maintenance:

-practiced some musical music stuff.

-realized I couldn't practice due to leaving the binder of sheet music at school.

-despaired over the fact that tech week starts tomorrow and I won't go to school until Tuesday so HOPEFULLY the instructor I emailed is a beautiful soul and manages to see the email I sent to him and picks up the music binder along with his several percussion instruments.

- ...figured the maintenance was over and got on my laptop, noticed it wasn't, and played subnautica instead on my dad's xbox.

Reactions: Illin
So what did you guys do during the maintenance? As for me I finished reading The Metropolitan Man, a Superman fanfiction. What a ride that was. If you're looking for a rational Superman story look no further. It's really what Batman vs Superman should have been like tbh.
Slept, watched some football, visited family, played overwatch with other Iwaku people, summoned some demons, slept some more.

Can't wait for Kokoro to be summoned from her plane of hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illin
What I did over maintenance:
  • Played Fire Emblem Fates (Conquest)
  • Googled a new anime to watch, but can't watch an actually good sub of it until I get a vhs converter to work damn vhses are old
  • Watched Lego Batman
  • Tried not to think about how much I want Person 5 and Danganronpa v3
  • Failed
  • Also watched a lot on Tales of Beseria

Well I managed to finish that post.

As it turns out, Michio isn't entirely bonkers! Da da dumm!!!

Anyways, I also managed to add in michio's relationships with Kyouko and Ayame (AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I totally did not forget about it) and I also included Ganzo's as well.
After reading all of that post...
Are Rei and Michio drift compatible? Because holy crap man, that's Rei's intention too.

@Karyra
Tales of Berseria is great. Not a fan of the series normally, but I love Berseria, and Vesperia too.
*notices avatar*
I can tell, haha. I'l probably get it tomorrow, but first I gotta marathon fates as my friend is just burning right through it and I promised to try and use her to motivate me to finish it. OTL

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Will attempt making a post today if I can focus my thoughts, haven't been sleeping well, well at all as far as I know. Also waiting to see if Yz is approved so I know to work him into my reply to the two that addressed me, but I can by pass him till later.

After reading all of that post...
Are Rei and Michio drift compatible? Because holy crap man, that's Rei's intention too.

Damn. Now I can't get the image of the two of them operating a Jaeger together out of my mind now XD

Though who knows what Ehb has in store for the two. For all we know, we could have that Nisekoi-like idea I told you and Weis in that pm convo pushed upon us lol. If that's the case, then they'd really need to be drift compatible to operate the Jaeger called the Yakuza.

nb4 you both are replaced.

• Love
Ayame is the true heir! That would be quite a plot twist. Lol
palpatine.jpg

Damn. Now I can't get the image of the two of them operating a Jaeger together out of my mind now XD

Though who knows what Ehb has in store for the two. For all we know, we could have that Nisekoi-like idea I told you and Weis in that pm convo pushed upon us lol. If that's the case, then they'd really need to be drift compatible to operate the Jaeger called the Yakuza.
The power of friendship shall make them invincible jaeger pilots yakuza.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
Goodness that post took so much longer then it should had. Makes me super unhappy with it no matter what.

Now, back to watching Dreamhack.

Well that's done. Made reference to yz a few times, if he's not approved I'll make the needed edits.

Posted (a post in which Chiyo's stress actually caught up with her, oh my!)

...welp, time to binge something (probably anime, knowing me...)

Hopefully, Senpai will accept Kouhai's feelings :^)

Hello everyone, I'm here to announce that I have to sadly leave this roleplay due to things happening in the outernet. ;_;

I wish I could stay on but real life is a bigger priority. It was nice roleplaying with everyone! I wish all of you well. c:

Hello everyone, I'm here to announce that I have to sadly leave this roleplay due to things happening in the outernet. ;_;

I wish I could stay on but real life is a bigger priority. It was nice roleplaying with everyone! I wish all of you well. c:
That's a shame, I hope everything's going okay in the outer-world.

T'was a pleasure.

*Meanwhile Leo's number of postive relationships drops even lower.*

• Love
That's a shame, I hope everything's going okay in the outer-world.

T'was a pleasure.

*Meanwhile Leo's number of postive relationships drops even lower.*
Thanks! I hope so too for my sake. XD

*Misheru paps Leo on the shoulder*

I will miss you my red-hair&hot-pants loving companion! Good Luck and make sure to slap the outernet things really hard!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.