Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to post again so we can get to @Wen with Nyoko. But might wait to see if anyone else wants to post.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ehb
@☆ Mirai ☆
I like the first one, but it's more important I get the relationship roll sheet.
Name: Alexander, Sayuri
Romantic Rolls: 1
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Yes
Trope Relationships: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's all yours now, Himura."

Anywho, successfully forced a post :v

That feeling when your post gets totally invalidated right in the middle of proofreading.

;_;

*sips a drink while waiting the inevitable*

@☆ Mirai ☆ @Luma

Name: Kamei Mana
Hetero Romance: Yes
Homosexual Romance: No

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Kira Oshiro / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Michio Kamijou / Romance / Notice Me, Senpai!
"Mana has had a crush on Michio for as long as she can remember, and some days she wishes she didn't, since he's always seemed more interested in a certain other girl."

Iori Nishimura / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Rei Saionji / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Leo Kane / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Pirates (Trope)
"It started out as a childish game when they were young, but Mana and Kyouko take their pirate code very seriously even today. They've hidden a treasure chest somewhere which only they know the location of."

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

Ganzo Hayabusa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Sayuri Alexander / Negative / Twin Pandas (Trope)
"You may not be identical twins, but you are still related and born on the same day to the same parents. Parents which later divorced and changed their last names, forcing you to live in different homes. You're both members of the Red Pandas, and everyone refers to you as The Twins."

Name: Alexander, Sayuri
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): Yes

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Dreams of the Stage (Trope)
"You share the same dream, whether it's singing, or being in a band, you want to be on a stage in front of thousands of people. It unites you in a common goal."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / New Friends

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends

Iori Nishimura / Negative / Mutually annoyed
"You dislike one anther's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Chiyo Imada / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Taigi Narita / Positive / Acquainted

Leo Kane / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Kyouko Himura / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Ganzo Hayabusa / Positive / Acquainted

Mana Kamei / Negative / Twin Pandas (Trope)
"You may not be identical twins, but you are still related and born on the same day to the same parents. Parents which later divorced and changed their last names, forcing you to live in different homes. You're both members of the Red Pandas, and everyone refers to you as The Twins."

@Miya Seeing Iori just give up like that doesn't help my guilty conscience at all(Though 'passing' and 'giving up' might be the answer too!). I literally have to keep telling myself "It's just RP stuff. There is literally no reason for anyone to get personal." Curse dem depressions to make me think everybody and their mother hates me. Also I don't think it was a case of "who posts first 'wins'" because that is kind of... unfair? I just went with that makes most sense for Kyouko myself.

I am also aware of the fact that Kyouko could be about to lose a great deal of what she is caring about. I love breaking characters but I did not really join with any plans that it would happen to Kyouko. But hey if it happens I gonna enjoy it~

Also who said a princess can't have a Knight and a Ninja, hmpf.

Also

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Pirates (Trope)
"It started out as a childish game when they were young, but Mana and Kyouko take their pirate code very seriously even today. They've hidden a treasure chest somewhere which only they know the location of."

This pirate thing is going places... !

There we go... *wheeze* another post.

Anyway, a belated welcome to @☆ Mirai ☆ @Luma
As you can tell, Wen is handling signups! Now that you have your relationship rolls, you can begin to make your characters in earnest! Looking forward to see how they turn out!

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
There we go... *wheeze* another post.

Anyway, a belated welcome to @☆ Mirai ☆ @Luma
As you can tell, Wen is handling signups! Now that you have your relationship rolls, you can begin to make your characters in earnest! Looking forward to see how they turn out!
japanese-bowing-2-depepi.com_.gif

Thank you for having me, and me and my character will do our best. (^ω^)

Thanks very much for the rolls and welcomes, this is exciting.

Also I love these rolls. Arr mateys.

Thanks very much for the rolls and welcomes, this is exciting.

Also I love these rolls. Arr mateys.
I have the eyepatch, you can have the hook.

I love breaking characters but I did not really join with any plans that it would happen to Kyouko. But hey if it happens I gonna enjoy it~
Welcome to the club :D

But hey, at least other "routes" opened up for Michio. I actually laughed out loud when I saw the "Notice Me, Senpai" Trope.

Anyways, welcome to Hisakawa, you two! I hope you enjoy your time here.

One more friend for Leo, that's like...twice as many as friends as he had before!

Kamei Mana: A Story of Love Triangles and Pirate Invasions.

As a heads up Yz should hopefully post tomorrow, I felt I would comment for him as he had to get off suddenly.

As to the two new joiners, was there any back story you wanted in regards to relationship past with Ayame?

As a heads up Yz should hopefully post tomorrow, I felt I would comment for him as he had to get off suddenly.

As to the two new joiners, was there any back story you wanted in regards to relationship past with Ayame?
Oh gosh, I'm trying to figure out my own character a little bit first (haven't had much free time today). Since our characters are childhood friends though, at some point probably, yes. I can PM you when I'm ready to think about it.

Although, question for anyone: since "The Twins" are both Red Pandas....what's that? The most I could find was a mention of their base which describes them as a clan of some sort, but is there anything else I should know?

@Miya Seeing Iori just give up like that doesn't help my guilty conscience at all(Though 'passing' and 'giving up' might be the answer too!). I literally have to keep telling myself "It's just RP stuff. There is literally no reason for anyone to get personal." Curse dem depressions to make me think everybody and their mother hates me. Also I don't think it was a case of "who posts first 'wins'" because that is kind of... unfair? I just went with that makes most sense for Kyouko myself.

I am also aware of the fact that Kyouko could be about to lose a great deal of what she is caring about. I love breaking characters but I did not really join with any plans that it would happen to Kyouko. But hey if it happens I gonna enjoy it~

Also who said a princess can't have a Knight and a Ninja, hmpf.
To be honest I don't have any idea what the maid should reply when I wrote the post cause yeah was really forcing myself to post and thus letting Kyouko to gain some ground

Guilty conscience :v Nah it's fine. The maid had the spotlight on Sagawa's arc for far too long and it's time for Kyouko to well... pirate it. Plus Kyouko and Sagawa are childhood friends and naturally Iori will stay out of it, considering that the riddle would most likely related to the both of them :v

Breaking characters... Well. Kinda numbed to it after what Ehb has done to my characters since forever. With the assignment horde about to be released soon and considering that I'm currently in a mixture of laziness and severe sleep deprivation and what not, the maid's gonna slip at some point and yeah :v

However, if something major does happen to the maid, I have a backup. /hint

And lol Knight and Ninja. That's why fights happened between the two of them as one is honorable and egoistic and the other cheats and lies her way out.

@Wen

I was figuring the TTC was located in the school, going to edit my post a little to account for traveling there.

Status
Not open for further replies.