Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm here to announce that I have to sadly leave this roleplay due to things happening in the outernet. ;_;

I wish I could stay on but real life is a bigger priority. It was nice roleplaying with everyone! I wish all of you well. c:
I hope things in the outernet gets better!

Also looks like the lesbian love triangle has collapsed...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I will miss you my red-hair&hot-pants loving companion! Good Luck and make sure to slap the outernet things really hard!
And I will miss my teddy bear who thinks certain people is a fool! ;; Thank you! I'll do my best.

I hope things in the outernet gets better!

Also looks like the lesbian love triangle has collapsed...
Thank you!

The triangle will hopefully cause the other two to support each other. :3

@Yzmael
Garuhaji Marusama... OK!

Garuhaji%20Ico_zpswws4zvna.jpg

Earned the [Intern Henchmen] Title!

@Makomin
Well, it was fun to have you back for a time. Thanks for hangin' while you did!

Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

Earned the [Reluctant Heroine] Title!

0ulFT22.jpg

Earned the [Wayward Maiden] Title!

MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

Earned the [White Knight] Title!

Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

Earned the [Impassioned Peach] Title!

Last edited:
@Makomin
Hopefully everything turns out alright for you in the outernet, sorry to see you go!

@Ehb
...I forgot those titles were an actual thing? (^.^ ') Oops.

• Love
  • Thank You
Through pure talent I forgot to tag again. @RedArmyShogun and @Wen
Probably shouldn't post before going to bed...

Reactions: Illin
*returns from tech rehearsal, exhausted*
...Hahhh, just lemme check to see--
*sees Rithas' post, becomes chipmunk*
...SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! and with that note, I posted and secretly hatched a plan, woops.

Reactions: Illin
Well shit that post took longer than I expected. Probably made some mistakes but not gonna look over it right now lol.

Through pure talent I forgot to tag again. @RedArmyShogun and @Wen
Probably shouldn't post before going to bed...
I wish I could go to sleep t_t

Ayame is gonna think rei is dense now, after telling her where to meet up kek. I'll wait and see if I have any more replies or issues to address, or see if Yz wants to move in on getting caught by Rei before I post again, though maybe Ayame will name a place to meet up before hand. Or a cryptic Ninja like "Don't worry I'll find you."

Ayame is gonna think rei is dense now, after telling her where to meet up kek. I'll wait and see if I have any more replies or issues to address, or see if Yz wants to move in on getting caught by Rei before I post again, though maybe Ayame will name a place to meet up before hand. Or a cryptic Ninja like "Don't worry I'll find you."
Oh shoot, I didn't make it clear that she was asking if there was a place they wanted to meet up before going to the club, since they just finished school in the same place. It seemed silly that if they were going straight there to go independently.

Oh shoot, I didn't make it clear that she was asking if there was a place they wanted to meet up before going to the club, since they just finished school in the same place. It seemed silly that if they were going straight there to go independently.
Yeah figured it was something like that ooc-ly, no worries.

Okay Minna-san! Since @Wen was so kind to volunteer and champion the idea, we are again set to open up signups! Yaay!
Hisakawa certainly chews through most players, but not you guys! Thank so much for sticking with us, and thank you for your continued support~! We might even go as far as to make an interest thread too~

Anyway, the active Roll set that will be used for this wave of characters will be:
Sagawa Mizunohara
Kira Oshiro
Yuuki Iwasawa
Michio Kamijou
Lori Nishimura
Chiyo Imada
Rei Saionji
Taigi Narita
Leo Kane
Kyouko Himura
Sayoto Ayame
Hayabusa Ganzo

@Yzmael
Whoops, I tried writing their name from memory, and that was the result. I'll get to fixing it in the intro post.

Last edited:
@Yzmael
Whoops, I tried writing their name from memory, and that was the result. I'll get to fixing it in the intro post.
Don't worry, I think I called them Gonzo at some point.

Reactions: Yzmael
Don't worry, I think I called them Gonzo at some point.
Seriously, I considered have him have some sort of complex regarding his name at some point. But, there is an actual reason to why he is named Ganzo and his sister has an European name. Maybe some character will eventually question it out of curiosity.

@LowDefinition Seriously why do you guys get such a badass looking Mordecai in Granblue. Meanwhile us cardgame plebs have to be fine with such plebian art. Mordecai best waifu. DUELS HAVE NO END

Only new person is @Yzmael , no? Gonna edit that relationship in soon. Your name is super similar to the internet synonym of a friend of mine that I'd thought for a second you guys were the same but he doesn't roleplay in english. Also Gaonzo sounds so italian :3c.

Last edited:
My reply may take some time to make since it is exams week for me and I need to prepare for a big one tomorrow.

Reactions: Miya
Status
Not open for further replies.