Status
Not open for further replies.
*coughcough*

Hi- yes I would like to order some opportunity, with a side of hopes and dreams which become shattered because Hisakawa.
Hopefully a post'll be up tonight, though if you do manage to post first I'll just work around that.
Alright, I'll wait for your post then.

@Wen

Alright, will pm Karyra see how they may want to handle this.

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

Hmm... Well, Ganzo perhaps wouldn't mind that the suit was dirtied, but if this happened during middle school it'd be another history. Here is an idea I had pretty quickly too:

Ganzo bumps into Taigi and lets one of his books drop on the ground, Taigi accidentally sees the book and discovers it to be a very weird book(still deciding between eroge or one of Misheru's fan fictions) and Ganzo basically starts avoiding him because the situation gets very weird. This could also happen if Taigi caught Ganzo's diary too, in which case Ganzo would hide it from Taigi.

We could also go with your idea and, in that case, it happened quite some time ago, perhaps not even inside school, and Ganzo still wants to be refunded the cost of the suit, lol.
I do like my idea a bit better since (I think) to Taigi it would be more difficult to resolve than the book incident. But up to you, you can have the final say.

EDIT: Bit of a rushed post, but wanted to get it out. @Accelerator, if you have plans for Michio, then I can edit that part of my post where Taigi confronts Michio.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit, the idea of a 'recent' breakup is something I'd be completely up for. Perhaps, we could combine the two ideas you had?

Say, he was hiding something from her- and after a while, when Chiyo confronted him and was revealed that he had some shady things going on. Of course, she probably wouldn't have minded this fact--were it not for the fact that he also tried to keep it from her. (An example reason for this could be the danger(?) involved with such a shady thing, and he didn't want her to have a part of it?)

I don't know, just an idea?
Hmm, can do. I think that's going to be interesting. Yeah, let's roll with that! =P
I've edited Kira's opinion about him into her sheet. Let me know if you want me to edit something.
It looks great, gonna finish editing Ganzo still tonight and add his view on that as well.
I do like my idea a bit better since (I think) to Taigi it would be more difficult to resolve than the book incident. But up to you, you can have the final say.
Ok, we roll with your idea then. Gonna add it to Ganzo's view.

Posting today, planning to annoy @Ehb and @Miya ~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Box full of meat buns. That's playing dirty.

@Skyswimsky
Was going to make my next post run into Kyoko, but you can go ahead with yours. (Have to work now).

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Ganzo is now fully done.

The only thing I've yet to finish is the final relationship with Yuuki Kimura.

I'll see with @ERode and set their relationship when he gets back online and shares his opinion regarding how the two could've reached that relationship.

However, Ganzo is fully done and complete now.

@Skyswimsky
Was going to make my next post run into Kyoko, but you can go ahead with yours. (Have to work now).
Hmmmm. I'd actually really appreciate it if you could do that. I am currently a tad busy with life stuff, including but not limited to seeking a new (shared) flat in a city full of students - aka not an easy task. I still have more of a block than I should writing for slice-of-life rp things(to a degree that it is more of a nuisance than actually looking forward to writing a post ._.), was even actually considering taking a small break from this until next time-skip but decided against it. Cuz at the end of the day I do like the rp a lot. I know it sounds like making excuses, and it maybe is, but I'd be really glad if you could bump Kyouko in your post! Would allow me to flow way easier.

EDIT: Bit of a rushed post, but wanted to get it out. @Accelerator, if you have plans for Michio, then I can edit that part of my post where Taigi confronts Michio.

Oh I'm actually glad you decided to interact with him. I have plans for him but that would be later in the evening during his work so he has some free time right now.

Will write a reply after I get back home.

Reactions: Illin
I'll wait to see if yz is approved before I make the post I had in mind, then I can go towards other events I had preplanned to post about.

FUCKING BUBBLES!!!

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Hmmm, incoming maintenance...

So what did you guys do during the maintenance? As for me I finished reading The Metropolitan Man, a Superman fanfiction. What a ride that was. If you're looking for a rational Superman story look no further. It's really what Batman vs Superman should have been like tbh.

Seriously though read it damnit

@Yzmael: Pretty sure Erode is byebye at this point. But doesn't hurt to try I suppose.

In today's episode: is Iori willing risk her chip to help find the culprit, and will Kyouko finally get Sempai to notice her!? Is Chiyo unintentionally trying to Summon the Class President!?

I'm also waiting to see if @ERode pokes us back at some point. But I'll look over the sheet in the meantime.

Things Ehb Did during Maintenance:
  • Notice that the site was in Maintinence.
  • Despair over the site being in Maintinence.
  • Reload Iwaku to see if it's the end of Maintinence.
  • Fail to remember the Ehb's Emergency Hotline User Skype Password
    • (Sorry T-T)
  • Work IRL
  • Work on Aachen Rizen Compile

Productive things Ehb Did During Maintenance:
  • Make money working IRL

Last edited:
Things I did during maintenance:

Played some Mobages (Fate/GO and Fire Emblem Heroes)

Spent time with in real life friends (while checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if mainte's already over.)

Realized I was really out of shape after playing basketball for the first time in ages (and remembered how much I suck at it.)

Wrote a little bit of the next chapter of a fanfic I'm working on. (after being a lazy piece of shit who uses writer's block as an excuse and has consequently delayed the release of the next chapter for months now.)

Marathoned Youjo Senki

@Illin

I'm making a post now though I am also trying to catch up with everyone's posts seeing as I failed to do that before (I am clueless about the red pandas since I only focused on the interactions involving my character and am now regretting it. I'M SO SORRY ;w;)

Things I do while the site is on maintenance :

- Despair over some mobages farming process (Granblue Fantasy (seriously this Xeno Ifrit thing is killing me inside))
- Gave up and decided to catch up on everything happened here Failed to do so because I just noticed the site is on maintenance
- Hook up with some friends to do something that is not games, especially mobile games
- Realized how I sucked at bowling (Or any sports in general)
- Make some cookies

Aaaanyway, semester break ending and I'm going back to school in probably some few days later. Better catch up on stuffs and probably post while I can

So what did you guys do during the maintenance? As for me I finished reading The Metropolitan Man, a Superman fanfiction. What a ride that was. If you're looking for a rational Superman story look no further. It's really what Batman vs Superman should have been like tbh.
House work, Fire Emblem Heroes, Phantasy Star Online 2, and lately playing L4D2 with old friends (one of em is an RPer) from Gendou.com.

Addon: Looks like the maid's gonna get herself in big trouble...

Last edited:
Well I managed to finish that post.

As it turns out, Michio isn't entirely bonkers! Da da dumm!!!

Anyways, I also managed to add in michio's relationships with Kyouko and Ayame (AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I totally did not forget about it) and I also included Ganzo's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.