Status
Not open for further replies.
She'd also be aware of the fact that he has been involved with the Yakuza as of lately, or should we have a scene where he tells her that later on?
I think a scene would be better.
I look forward to roleplaying with you. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Yzmael
I apologize for the delay everyone. I have been unexpectedly swamped by projects over the weekend giving me little time to continue working on that post. It's about halfway done though and I'll try to finish the past when I get home later.

I think we might have to switch Michio off and on again.

He'll be fine.

Just hit it a lot. Sooner or later, it'll work again :3c.

@Yzmael
Oops, notifications quit on me. I'll take a quick look at that previously mentioned CS.

I know I'm like 10 pages behind, blame the musical and school.

Reactions: Yzmael
I think we might have to switch Michio off and on again.
Might have to do a complete system rewrite too. Looks like he's gotten the Despair Virus.

Reactions: Wen
Ganzo Hayabusa / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: 'We can't be friends anymore.' "
Yzmael said:
I really think this was recent. They might've been good friends and either she broke the friendship when he revealed he was starting to get involved with Yakuza(in which case she must've been a really good friend of his) or he hid it for some reason and simply finished the relationship himself because he didn't want her to get involved in it. Those are the only ideas I really thought of when I first read it.
"Oh, Hayabusa-san. I guess you could say I overreacted a little bit- but he was the one who kept it from me in the first place!"

I'll admit, the idea of a 'recent' breakup is something I'd be completely up for. Perhaps, we could combine the two ideas you had?

Say, he was hiding something from her- and after a while, when Chiyo confronted him and was revealed that he had some shady things going on. Of course, she probably wouldn't have minded this fact--were it not for the fact that he also tried to keep it from her. (An example reason for this could be the danger(?) involved with such a shady thing, and he didn't want her to have a part of it?)

I don't know, just an idea?

EDIT:

Also @Ehb , if you don't mind, I'll probably post after the timeskip. Just know I'm not dead yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
And I STAAAYAYAYAYY AH-ALIVE

So there we go, time has moved forward and the playing field has been reset somewhat. Has word gotten around at how Michio got denied hard? Are people already gossiping about a relationship between those two redheads? Are people relieved that nothing terribly bad has happened today?!?!

Also, please look forward to a development / interest check to be posted sometime in the future for something intended to start this summer!

@Illin
As implied above, yes you can have it that Taigi was eavesdropping on the conversation.

Reactions: Illin
@Skyswimsky: Feel free to add anything on the 'talk' that happened during the timeskip so that Iori and Kyouko might have something to chide/comment on when they meet again :v

Also, considering that we have like at least 2-3 Red Pandas in the cast, I wonder can we get a scene of Red Pandas' activity in the TTC?

I have some stuff planned, but waiting on yz to finish so he can take some blame, then there are two other people I have interactions planned with, and one I'll have to address regardless.

If someone read my latest post before I removed it, it's no longer there because I need to make some edits to it. I didn't read my own previous stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone read my latest post before I removed it, it's no longer there because I need to make some edits to it. I didn't read my own previous stuff...
Kira better still calls Misheru out all loudly and stuff o: !

Whoops I forgot to tag the last half of the post.

@Wen
Rei is contacting Nyoko as if that wasn't apparent

@Rithas
It's pretty easy to imagine why he'd be annoyed at Ganzo, but I can't seem to find a reason why Ganzo would be annoyed at him...
I suppose to some people Leo can come off as kind of an asshole who slacks around in class. *shrugs*

Also, I'll uh post...whenever I figure out what to do with Leo. Kinda stuck on where to go with him right now. Though if anyone wants to hit him up then that would be cool. \(-_-)/

I suppose to some people Leo can come off as kind of an asshole who slacks around in class. *shrugs*

Also, I'll uh post...whenever I figure out what to do with Leo. Kinda stuck on where to go with him right now. Though if anyone wants to hit him up then that would be cool. \(-_-)/
*coughcough*

Hi- yes I would like to order some opportunity, with a side of hopes and dreams which become shattered because Hisakawa.
Hopefully a post'll be up tonight, though if you do manage to post first I'll just work around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.