Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so Yz will be the co-guard, that makes sense and lets Ayame screw up fix things with Rei. Also should we edit our information sections? Those with characters already I mean.

@RedArmyShogun
Yeah, you're going to want to update those fancy relationship sections when you get the chance. Sometimes people want to talk it out on how relationships works, or they just go for it and let the new person interpret what they've written.

@Miya Sorry for my absence, I get a reply in tomorrow. Long War 2 is too addicting ;A;

@Ehb Alright, I'll wait see what Yz has in mind then.

:( Already have my post but can't post it yet as I said I would give others a chance to catch up to us that have. Least I can save it and wait, was curious what or how did you want to do the Radio call @Gottkönigin Wen? A collab, or keep the posts going as we have and knock it out with a post or two?

@TheTechnologicVampire
Sorry to see you go, hope your other roleplays sail smoothly!

@Yzmael
Ah...another broken friend, huh? I think I'll wait for your character to pop up before updating those relations of Chiyo's, if that's alright. (Though, the usual airheaded-ness of the peach may have played a factor...or not.)
Anyhow, back to homework- otherwise known as my new life.

Ah...another broken friend, huh? I think I'll wait for your character to pop up before updating those relations of Chiyo's, if that's alright. (Though, the usual airheaded-ness of the peach may have played a factor...or not.)
Anyhow, back to homework- otherwise known as my new life.
I think I'll do the same, so.
I believe in you! homework is weaker than you think it is

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Miya Sorry for my absence, I get a reply in tomorrow. Long War 2 is too addicting ;A;
Long War 2 will be long :v (At least I can focus on PSO2 and other stuff for the remaining 11 days of holiday)

Long War 2 will be long :v (At least I can focus on PSO2 and other stuff for the remaining 11 days of holiday)
Long and fun :3c! Also something-something-PSO2-western-release-supposed-to-be-out-like-2-years-ago.

Also posted. Considering they are hated rivals and didn't just have a bad occurence whatsoever I don't imagine it would/will be that simple... BUT... maybe we should have talked about that hated rival thing more in the first place. :c

It hurts me to say this, and I humbly apologize, but I'm gonna have to add myself to the kill count. It's been very difficult to keep up, given school and my lack of motivation to RP these past few months. If Shia can't encourage me, no one can.

It's been fun, being the useless side character who lost his tooth, his dignity and his waifu.

With my death, I pray for a Bad End for all of you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, you guys keep it up and have fun. C: With this, perhaps I can focus my attention on my own RP. And if not, well, shite. xD

We are still friends, all of us. Daijobou!

Reactions: Illin
It hurts me to say this, and I humbly apologize, but I'm gonna have to add myself to the kill count. It's been very difficult to keep up, given school and my lack of motivation to RP these past few months. If Shia can't encourage me, no one can.

It's been fun, being the useless side character who lost his tooth, his dignity and his waifu.

With my death, I pray for a Bad End for all of you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, you guys keep it up and have fun. C: With this, perhaps I can focus my attention on my own RP. And if not, well, shite. xD

We are still friends, all of us. Daijobou!
In a rare occasion, have a meme from me.

230114_908223010.jpg

Also something-something-PSO2-western-release-supposed-to-be-out-like-2-years-ago.
Yeah, to the point it's dead :p

And about the rivalry.... Hm, I think I'll just whip something on the fly. My plotting skills aren't as good as Ehb but yeh, I can try considering both of em are Red Pandas now. Probably the maid hating the pirate being rash and the pirate perhaps hate how fickle/multi-faced the maid is.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
If someone's more interested in knowing what's currently going on than leaving, I'm willing to provide a summary. Just send a PM or something.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Initial Post:
Name: Hayabusa, Ganzo
Romantic Rolls: 0
Same Sex Relationships: No
Trope Relationships: Yes
[fieldbox= Hayabusa Ganzo, #C94, solid]

[Core Information Section]
"It's hard to live when your future has already been decided for you."
MbYtGlr.jpg

Face Claim: Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko from Danganronpa Series
Character Color Code:
#C94

Full Name:
Hayabusa,
Ganzo
Date of Birth:
12th December
Sex:
Male

Most Relevent Sin: Greed
Most Relevant Virtue: Dilligence
Most Relevant Ideology: Control​
  • Expensive Clothes: Ganzo has an obsession with expensive suits. He doesn't seem to really mind if he looks good in them or not, so long as they're expensive. He has a long collection of them in his house and an even larger one in his old room at his grandfather's house.
  • Coffee: Now, Ganzo, much like his grandfather, has become used to the strong taste of coffee. He doesn't exactly dislike the sweet taste of tea, but coffee is a much better drink when it comes to his own tastes. Though he prefers the most luxurious coffees, he doesn't seem to exactly mind what brand it is, so long as it's pure and black.
  • Wild West Culture: Ganzo is obsessed with the wild west and it's style. He loves everything about it, from the movies to the dressing style. He sometimes wonders what it would be like to live like that. He owns a great collection of movies, posters, gun models and even clothes of the culture.
  • Stupid Comedy: It's not like he has a book of puns written and reads it whenever he has absolutely nothing to do. Honestly, now, Ganzo is a giggly guy. He might look very serious, but if you say anything that even sounds the slightest stupid, he'll burst out laughing. It's one of the easiest ways to break tension whenever he suddenly goes into a serious demeanor. He doesn't exactly enjoy making the comedy, mostly because he fails miserably at it, but he sure as hell loves laughing from it.
  • Reading and writing: Hayabusa is an antiquate person. He doesn't like to read things through the web. The feel of holding a book is something he misses from time to time. His collection for these isn't overly large, too, specially since he prefers to borrow them from his Grandfather. It isn't unusual to see him reading, though exactly what he is reading is a mystery as he doesn't like the "mainstream" books. This also led to him like to write things, though mostly he writes on his diary. The habit of writing on his diary is something that he keeps a complete secret, however, and even his closest friends do not know of this.
  • Western Culinary: Most specially South American culinary. One of the few exceptions to this is Australian culinary. Basically, Ganzo is a carnivore, which is surprising considering how skinny he is. His mother is a great cook, but she seems to prefer making European and western dishes most of the time. This caused him not to dislike the typical Japanese culinary, but to grow a strong liking to the western culinary. He is also very interested in South American cuisine due to a visit to Rio, in Brazil, where he discovered his few favorite dishes.
  • Instruments(Brass, Guitars, Bass): Ganzo enjoys musics with acoustic and that is why he loves instrumental music such as classics. Due to his father's influence as well, he greatly enjoys watching choirs and orchestras. One of the few exceptions to this are Rock and Metal, specially the symphonic versions of them.
Dislikes:
  • Video Games: Having a younger sister who is addicted to video games is exactly the way to go for you to grow tired of how difficult it is to beat her. This is caused because his younger sister is a video-game addict and has even competed in world championships, so he would usually lose badly in almost all video-games. The only video game that he plays is an online chess game, where he is actually quite skilled.​
  • Being Treated as an Important Person: The young man hates the way people look at him when he walks down the street. He hates the way people act towards him as if he was some sort of star. He doesn't dislike being respected, but the respect of these people isn't for him, and rather for his Grandfather's fortune. He specially hates when people call him Hayabusa-sama, generally demanding that people call him by his first name rather than by his family name. He seems to loathe their actions and can get easily aggravated by anyone who acts like this towards him purposefully or look down on him by comparing him to his Grandfather.​
  • Bullies: Just because you're stronger than someone doesn't mean you have to show it off or shove it in their faces. Ganzo has, since youth, possessed a strong hatred towards those who do this. It was difficult to deal with him as well because of his aggressive nature towards them in later elementary school and mostly middle school, when he was used to beating bullies and getting severely beaten in the process too. He was sometimes even considered a delinquent. Now, however, he tries to solve it more peacefully, usually exerting his father's authority.​
  • Slacking: If you're gonna do something, give it your all! Hayabusa lives up to that phrase fully. He dislikes to stay put or not do anything for too long periods of time. Thus he is almost always seen doing something. Rarely is he seen standing still. Even when he is not doing anything where he is physically moving, Hayabusa tries to exercise the mind by reading and studying.​

Hobbies:
  • Martial Arts: The kid was raised by a martial artist, did you really think he wouldn't enjoy it, even if he was constantly beaten to a pulp? Ganzo loves to fight, test and learn new martial arts. He might not look like it, but he's actually pretty tough below that scrawny look. Being the son of a martial artist woman allowed him to constantly take these lessons from her, so it wasn't unnatural to see him training when he was younger. Nowadays, however, he seems to have stopped training to the new hectic lifestyle he's been living.​
  • Board Games: Being raised by an old man has interesting things to it. Ganzo loves board games like chess or shogi. He loves playing them, and is actually quite proficient. Aside from these, any other board game might catch his interest, however, even if they're not exactly conventional in the current world, where people just prefer to play them online.​
  • Collections: In case you haven't noticed yet, Ganzo greatly enjoys making collections of the things he likes. He'd spend whatever fortune is necessary to obtaining the most rare pieces of merchandise or a one-time suit made out of the most expensive material. He doesn't really seem to mind spending money on these kinds of things, most specially because his Grandfather Kenshiro would use it as bargaining coin to enforce his studies.​
  • ???: There is a secret hobby that Ganzo possesses that he seems to hide from absolutely anyone. Although he hides it from everyone, some people might already have grown suspicious about it and likely noticed that it is heavily related to his book collection.​

Fears:
  • Living in the Shadow of Kenshiro: The young boy is afraid that he may be overshadowed by his grandfather and that when people look at him, they see a way to reach his grandfather and gain his favor. He has already gone through many relationships of this nature and has grown afraid of generally socializing because of it. There was even a point in which he grew depressed because of how people viewed him as a tool.​
  • Choices: Hayabusa sees choices for what they are: Sacrificing something for something else. However, he questions why he needs to have any choice at all, specially since any choice he makes will result in already "predeterminate" endings. Because of this, whenever options are left for him, Hayabusa just freezes. Even casual choices can frighten him, which is why he never chooses most of things he does. He doesn't set his own schedule, he doesn't choose the suits he wears, he doesn't choose what to eat... It can be a quite difficult to defeat this fear specially since it seems deep-rooted in Hayabusa's past. Mostly, however, Hayabusa seems to truthfully fear the consequences of his choices.​
  • Not Living up to Expectations: A Hayabusa never hesitates, never fears, never steps back... And those are Ganzo's general feelings regarding the fact that he might fail. Specially now that Hayabusa is aware of the fact that his father is part of the Yakuza, he is very afraid of failing to live up to their expectations.​

Ganzo is a nice person towards those he knows well and those who know him well. He doesn't like to be treated as a star or an impressively important person, so usually he acts very casually towards his friends. He is also very reliable... So long as you can give him something. Usually this something is either money or something else that interests him. However, if he sees that the person's necessity is too big, he might still help them out nonetheless and later say that they're "in his debt". Although he says that, he'll never really collect it nor will he mind if you only given him 200 yen for the job.

He is mostly loyal and very naive as well, usually not seeing any kind of evilness in someone. When he does see it, however, he finds it unacceptable and will do anything within his reach to make that person change. He likes to think that everything has a price and that's why he usually will ask for money in exchange to do anything for other people.

Friend #1: He might look like some just some random rich dude, but he's fine on my book. Hear a lot of good things about him. Some people say he sometimes goes around school to see if there are any bullies around. Once even fought a small group of them off because they were harassing another student.

Friend #2: Don't feel intimidated by the status or the name, Ganzo is nothing akin to what people talk about him. He's a really nice person behind that mask he keeps up. I guess it's just sad that his name carries so much weight. The girls said that he doesn't even want to be in a relationship with anyone because of it... Such a shame, really.

Strangers:
He is mostly viewed as the rich child of Hayabusa Kenshiro, one of the richest and most important men of Japan. They may even know him from the media and their exaggerated accounts of how he is the affluent heir of the Hayabusa Company. Though he tries his best to dissipate such commentaries, it seems like they spread like the flu among the least knowledgeable so he has learned how to deal with them. One of the strongest impressions they get from him, however, is that he is a distant and snob person. It doesn't take long for a stranger to become an enemy, be it either because of envy or Ganzo's ease to shrug them off.

Other students have some differing opinions of him, however. He doesn't seem to do badly in any form of class, usually scoring well above average in most tests, his physical aptitude is great and he doesn't take part in any club. This has led people to even call him the "Perfect Kid". It can make look quite unapproachable at times, mostly so if you combine it with his usual serious demeanor.

Stranger #1: Oh, that rich Hayabusa kid? He always comes to school with a different suit. Almost looks like sort of circus composition sometimes too. He's always at the roof of the school during lunch time, always reading something too. Why read books, though? Can't he just read them online? Pretty strange if you ask me.

Stranger #2: Hayabusa? That guy that is always on some sort of suit? He looks like the usual "child of the rich guy" dude. I don't have anything against him, but the way he acts around... I don't know, just irks me. I gotta admit that his sense of style is interesting though. Funny how he always uses the same tie design and is always with a brooch on the suits.

Enemies:
Hayabusa can be cold and uncaring, or he might straight up deck you depending on how you display your dislike of him. However, these are so numerous he has learned that it doesn't really matter anymore. The people who don't like Ganzo have a lot of reasons to. He can come off as cocky, overconfident and even as a general dick because of people's first impressions from his outward act. People might also envy his rich status and claim he never had any hardship in life, which he truthfully did not. The worst kind of bad impression one can get from Ganzo is that he is just a shadow of his grandfather, someone who tries to impersonate him at most times.

Although he acts as cold and uncaring towards them, some of these he does resent and wishes that it wasn't so. Depending on how the person is towards him or if he feels that they dislike him for wrong reasons, he might try to clear up the situation. It's not past him to just accept people's dislike or even go into a fight because it, though.

Enemy #1: The little brat likes to act as if he's above everyone else just because he comes from that rich family! I'd never beef with him again, though. Damn guy gave me a good punch on the chest when I tried to grab on his suit. Heard he used to take on gangs of bullies and easily deal with them during Middle School, so I'm not stupid enough to just pick a fight with him...

Enemy #2: Who the hell does he think he is? He comes to school in a hundred different suits, usually doesn't talk to anyone and just stays most of his time on the roof reading books. Acts cockily towards everyone, thinking he's some sort of boss or anything like his father. Just 'cause he's the heir of the Hayabusa Company doesn't mean he can boss people around. He better tone that act down.

Self Introduction:
"Well, I guess I have to present myself, right?"
The young man takes a step forward and then bows formally before speaking again.
"My name is Hayabusa Ganzo. Yes, that Hayabusa Ganzo. Now, before you start talking about anything, I'd like to explain a few things first. No, I am not the son of Hayabusa Kenshiro. He's actually my grandfather. No, I'm not the heir of the Hayabusa Company, at least not yet. Good, now that we cleared that out of the way, I can continue with the introduction.

Something that changed my life, eh? Well, there was an event, one that happened a while ago, actually. Allow me to explain the circumstances beforehand, as I assume you'd need to know those before we get into it, right?

When I was but a baby, my father pretty much left me for granted. Mom had to take care of me by herself, and she wasn't from here, no. She was an European lady trying to live in Japan. Not very easy, specially for someone who just barely speaks Japanese. It was by luck that she met grandpa Kenshiro. Grandpa offered her a helping hand. Mother went back to Europe and I remained here to be raised by Grandpa.

Of course, I don't complain about that. Grandpa is and was a rich man, so I never felt like I missed anything. He was also a strict man too, so my childhood wasn't exactly easy, but nowadays, I can see that what he did was right. When I was 7, mom had returned and started to live here in Japan again. She'd sometimes visit me. I guess it was by then that she started teaching me martial arts? I don't quite remember. My mother used to be a martial artist and one that even fought on tournaments, so she always wanted to teach me stuff. I passed most of my youth learning from her.

However, when I turned 13, that was when my father came back to take me. Grandpa told me so, and he also warned me of how my father was a dirty man. I never thought he was right. When father came back, I couldn't accept to be brought under his wings, but Grandpa said that I would learn if I did so. It was in a solemn day that he appeared by Grandpa's house and the two had a discussion regarding my future. Grandpa wanted me to inherit his Corporation and Father wanted me to learn from his steps. Grandpa made a proposition. I had already lived for a decade under him, so I would live for five years under my father now. When I turned eighteen, the two would give me the choice to do what I wanted.

Well, I guess that's it. I've been living with my dad nowadays. For the past few years, everything's been hectic. Father suddenly assigned me work as a bodyguard for some people, saying that he was trying to "initiate" me in his line of work and that I should build some form of good relationship with these people I'll be bodyguarding. It's been a couple of months already and as if that's not enough, I suddenly hear from my co-worker that my father is a Yakuza Lieutenant and basically the second-in-command, right arm of the current leader.

So, yeah, that's how my life made a complete turnover. It ain't surprising. I'm used to this kind of thing. I have to wonder how things are gonna go from here, however... And also to think about what I'm gonna do about that decision I'll have to make..."

Character Theme:

Character Battle Theme: (!Optional) (INFO: What is playing when you're writing your post, attacking or responding to an attack from this character? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Voice Actor:
Derek Stephen Prince

[Virtu-Ava Section]
(INFO: This section contains details about your character's Virtual Avatar used in the school. Such as the character's, appearance, and their library of techniques and skills for use in battle.)

remnant_of_despair__fuyuhiko_kuzuryuu_by_cha4os-daj2fyo.jpg

Ganzo's appearance doesn't change much from his typical attire. The strongest difference would be the eye patch covering his right eye.

Weapon:
Ganzo can "summon" allies to be used in some of his skills. These allies need to be ordered around, or else they just stay still and won't do anything.

His own weapon is Mag Revolver, a powerful revolver that can magnetically fire bullets at incredibly high speeds. It fires off high-caliber bullets at impressive speeds. As a notice, this revolver is actually one of his own Grandfather's guns as of his collection. Ganzo has never done more than see it, however.

[Battle Actions]

Skill 1:
GET THEM!
Heavy

"What are you doing standing there, morons!? GET THEM!"
Ganzo summons 3 of his allies and orders them to grab the enemy and then self-destruct to cause damage to the target caught.

Skill 2:
Necessary Sacrifice
Guard

Ganzo uses of one of the summoned allies to get in the way of an enemy skill. After taking the enemy's attack, the ally runs towards Ganzo's enemies and self-destructs, causing a massive explosion and damaging any enemy caught within the blast.

Skill 3:
Doppelganger
Guard

Ganzo switches positions with one of his allies, if there is one, and then unleashes a barrage of fire from his Tommy Gun. The enemy's last used attack will affect the Doppelganger instead. The doppelganger also self-destructs, exploding and causing damage to anyone near.

Skill 4:
Incendiary Round
Heavy

Ganzo fires off an incendiary bullet from the Revolver, detonating when near the enemy and damaging them through both the explosion and the fire.

Skill 5:
Fan the Hammer
Fast

"Not so fast!"
Ganzo shoots all of his 6 bullets very quickly by fanning the hammer of the revolver.

Skill 6:
Deadeye
Fast
"Get three coffins ready."
Ganzo studies his opponent before firing off 6 bullets from his Revolver in a sequence, fired direct at the enemy's weak points. If there are multiple enemies in the battlefield, Ganzo will also target them, thus reducing the damage a single target would take.
"My mistake, four coffins..."

[Relationships Section]
Kuzuryuu.Fuyuhiko.full.1820191.jpg

(INFO: Relationships describe how your character is associated with the other characters in the RP. In this RP, all of your relationships are randomly generated, this time through the GM handling your character submission rather than the Iwaku Dice Roll. It is up to you to detail the details of each relationship given to you. It's encouraged that you try doing it by having your character explain it through their own words.)
The World / Negative /
"The world is basically ruled by chance and randomness, and it pisses me the fuck off that I can't do anything about it. No matter what choices I make, they're still just the choices I was given..."

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
That quiet student from class that is amazing with computers. I don't know why, but I really think I've already heard that name somewhere...

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
We used to meet all the time when she was working on the hotel, mostly during Grandpa's meetings. She really did a complete one-eighty since that time, however. She used to chastise me for being a delinquent, but nowadays I think we get along better since she's on her rebel days too.

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
I met this guy during one of the conventions Grandpa attended to as one of the investors, turns out I met this girl who was calling a lot of attention because of her cosplays and it was actually a man. I was really surprised at first, but it turns out he was a nice guy. Don't have much in common with him, though, so I just never felt the need to contact him again.

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
Mish places a lot of trust in me and I always lived up to it. I really think of her as one of my few best friends, someone I know I can rely on. I've been apprehensive, however, as I still haven't told her of my latest ties with the Yakuza...

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Soul Brothers (Trope)
"The story between Hayabusa and Kimura is a long and brotastic tale of trust, betrayal, and puberty."

Michio Kamijou / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
The boy is a nagger, but with good reason. Nowadays, you need something like the Social Morals Committee. I know full well of the fact that he is a possible Heir to the Yakuza and that those aren't just rumors. Other than that, I know nearly but nothing else.

Iori Nishimura / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
Ah... Yeah, her... I'm walking down the hallway mindlessly before I suddenly bump into this girl. However, right before I can apologize, she just slaps me across the face, turns around and walks away. Seriously... I just wanted to know why she had such an angry expression when she slapped me. Damn. Still wish I could apologize for bumping into her, though.

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
When Ayame revealed to me that I was working for the Yakuza, I had to distance myself from a lot of friends... For their sake. It wouldn't be honorable of me to hide this from them and if I told them of it, they'd likely grow to hate me. Chiyo was a very good friend to me, but I couldn't tell her of my ties. Eventually, however, she noticed the way I was trying to hide it from her and forced me to tell her the truth. Ever since then, she never spoke to me again.

Rei Saionji / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
Another one of the possible Heirs, although this one seems much more business-like. Other than that, I know very little about her. Just like the other, I might want to build some good relations with her.

Taigi Narita / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
The guy ruined my favorite suit and then refused to compensate me for it. I swear I'll still get some compensation for that suit, though!

Leo Kane / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."
That guy slacking at the back of the class who acts like he's better than everyone? Yeah... I seen him...

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Aquainted
Himura-san is pretty fun, but I know very little about her. She has this strange air around her and she sometimes says some pretty weird things, but all in all, she's a nice person.

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Bodyguard and Student (Trope)
"Technically, Hayabusa and Ayame are supposed work together to help protect the Yakuza heirs Rei and Michio. However, the former has only been 'on the job' for about a couple of months."
I've only known her for a few months, but I can respect her. She was chosen to be my boss and teach me how to become a bodyguard. I like her, she cuts straight to the chase, doesn't like lollygagging and seems like someone who'd do what it takes. I just don't know what she can teach me. Being a bodyguard shouldn't be a hard job and she can't really teach me anything else in combat... Can she?

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ehb
Ok, now that that is up, I guess I can ask some questions.

First off, are the two yakuza heirs aware of the fact that Ganzo is a bodyguard as well? Or is Ayame the only person aware of it?

Secondly: For his combat skills I wanted to give off a feel of a mafioso so I kinda wanted him to be able to use "NPCs" as a weapon for his skills. Obviously, they wouldn't exist in the real world. Instead, they'd be more akin to projections that the Virtu-Ava world would create to serve as his own skills.

Here's a picture example:
remnant_of_despair__fuyuhiko_kuzuryuu_by_cha4os-daj2fyo.jpg

Those guys with the Monokuma Masks would basically be the "projections" he uses for his skills during Virtu-Ava combat.

Well, I guess that's about it...

Also, jeez, I never introduced myself.

Hello, everyone, my name is Yzmael, but you can call me just Yz. I'll love to RP here specially since I'm very interested. If you guys have any questions or want to ask me about the relationships and what we can work out, either by your ideas or mine, you can either ask me through PM or right here, whichever suits you better. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayabusa Ganzo / Negative / Bad Occurrence
You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along.

"Hayabusa-san reminds me too much of my old princess days during middle school. As such, I maintained my distance from him until one day I slapped him in the face. I forgot why I did that, however."

@Yzmael

Reactions: Yzmael
@Yzmael

Kira and Ganzo have the same sin/virtue/ideology, so it might be quite easy for them to get along since they're alike in that. Kira knows how to play Shogi quite well, even if she did more as a pastime when she was bored at the hotel. She doesn't like videogames much either anymore, because they take time from important practice. I think they could just have become friends because they're not that different, and got some commonalities.

1. I think you have to decide that with the yakuza heir characters and Ayame.

Reactions: Yzmael
I rather it was known or became known soon for story sake, if not now, then after he maybe gets blamed for the sticker harassment given he should be checking up on the two heirs apparent. Curious what those two think before we decide anything though (@Karyra @Accelerator)

@Yzmael

I, on the other hand, prefer if he was unknown at first as their bodyguard and they only discovered the idea afterwards. It kind of makes sense that he's some form of secret bodyguard that absolutely no one as aware of, either so that people(including the heirs) don't feel wary of him or because he hasn't been really "on the work" yet.

I'd also love to see the surprise of the characters when they actually discover that he is a bodyguard to the Yakuza heirs. I guess that makes it two choices and leaves it for the RPers of the heirs to choose.

I rather it was known or became known soon for story sake, if not now, then after he maybe gets blamed for the sticker harassment given he should be checking up on the two heirs apparent. Curious what those two think before we decide anything though (@Karyra @Accelerator)

@Yzmael
I, on the other hand, prefer if he was unknown at first as their bodyguard and they only discovered the idea afterwards. It kind of makes sense that he's some form of secret bodyguard that absolutely no one as aware of, either so that people(including the heirs) don't feel wary of him or because he hasn't been really "on the work" yet.

I'd also love to see the surprise of the characters when they actually discover that he is a bodyguard to the Yakuza heirs. I guess that makes it two choices and leaves it for the RPers of the heirs to choose.
Hmm, I kind of like the idea of him getting blamed because proximity and because no one knows him all that well. I noticed that both myself and Accelerator have an acquaintance relationship with him. Therefore, a guy that no one except Ayame knows is just hanging around with the harassment going on and they discover him being a bodyguard that way. Kinda the best of both worlds. What you think, @Accelerator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.