Status
Not open for further replies.
I've properly edited my CS this time with some of the relationships including admitting the RNG's existence

I'd also like to hear from everyone else if you are in favor of the relationships I proposed with your characters.

Relationship time!

I've properly edited my CS this time with some of the relationships including admitting the RNG's existence

I'd also like to hear from everyone else if you are in favor of the relationships I proposed with your characters.
That works! I also edited in Rei's relationship with him as well, so let me know if that's all right.

@Ehb
Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."​
I'm drawing a blank on how the two would hate each other. Maybe Sagawa's outlook on people and life irritates Rei?

@Weisenhart
Yura Yukitani / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."​
All right how do we want them to have met? I also noticed that he's friends with Michijou, so how do you wanna play this?

@ERode
Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'​
Maybe at some point she found out about his picture taking thing and she ditched him?

@Miya
Lori Nishimura / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."​
Hmmm, maybe it's because of the maid thing? That's the only thing that comes to mind.

I'll do more after sheets go up for people. If you have a color in my relationships section, I've read your CS and stuffs. As for Mika... @xLarius I just wrote that Rei woke Mika up one day after class. It doesn't have to be deeper because they barely know each other.​

That works! I also edited in Rei's relationship with him as well, so let me know if that's all right.
Rei's relationship with him is alright with me as well. At least they're not hostile with one another XD

I've edited in Kira's relationship with him in her sheet.

I've also edited in descriptions for Kira's likes, dislikes, etc.

Reactions: Accelerator

After a quick read on Michio, I just realized that he shares quite a few similarities with Ionia, especially the family debt part, although chances are he wouldn't cross the line where Ionia did, such as the underground Virtu-Ava fighting ring.

As for the relationship, yep that works. Though instead of feeling betrayed, Ionia will just say "It's just business because this guy is giving me a lot of moneyyyyyyy so wynaut" and then everything goes downhill from there.
Hmmm, maybe it's because of the maid thing? That's the only thing that comes to mind.
Could it be that Ionia once beaten Rei in the underground Virtu-Ava fight? The fact that Rei's a yakuza heir instantly made me think of that :v
Lori Nishimura / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
I wonder... Was it Ionia shouted at her because Mika slept too much? Or is it tree sapling incident number 2?

@Makomin: Noogies eh? Nice take on the relationship xP

@God Empress Wen: Relationship wise... Maybe Ionia got uncomfortable with Kira's flirting even though both of them in the fields of music? Or was it Ionia criticized her too badly eg don't know how to read music notes?

Paying off her father's debt with her body, eh? Let doujins be had, though libertine this becomes.

And hey, she may be a vocalist/utaite/whatever, but does she dance and sing? Does she resolve to shine brightly, radiantly, splendidly, never faltering even when the number of fan votes she gets is 0? Does she strive forward against harsh odds with a smile on her face, resolved to do her Rubesty no matter how much it hurts?

If not, maybe the Music Club's first meeting had a karaoke session or whatnot for everyone to break the ice with, and they found out that each other existed through that. Yuuki's singing was so confident and horrible that Iori remembered him, while Iori was good enough that everyone remembered her.
Now that I have finished Ionia, she doesn't look like a potential Love Life member though, and more as a Nekki Basara/YUI-styled vocalist :x and libertine...*shudders*

Karaoke session. That works, especially when Yuuki tried his best :x

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@God Empress Wen: Relationship wise... Maybe Ionia got uncomfortable with Kira's flirting even though both of them in the fields of music? Or was it Ionia criticized her too badly eg don't know how to read music notes?
The flirting was my first idea, actually, so we could go with that. Maybe Kira just took it one step too far, because she misunderstood the signals.

Reactions: Miya
Could it be that Ionia once beaten Rei in the underground Virtu-Ava fight? The fact that Rei's a yakuza heir instantly made me think of that :v
I wasn't aware that there was an underground Virtu-ava fighting thing? Mmm, maybe?

Welp, got out some more solid relationship shenanigans for people who finished their CSes. Take a look, I suppose.

@Ehb
Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Aquainted
"Cutesy cool. Has As, but with all those meat buns she's eating, they'll probably progress well. Definitely has plentiful potential."​
Yuuki and Sagawa had a few fairly strange encounters after he learned her name during a group project they were in last year. Turns out the meat bun girl liked to be in strange places. The same strange places that Yuuki finds himself in after punching in random coordinates into his chip's GPS. Thankfully, she isn't as justice-faggy as her childhood wifey.

@God Empress Wen
Kira Oshiro / Negative / Troubled Stepsiblings (Trope)
"Pretty damn rock. Nice figure and has enough frontside that it jiggles a bit. Your poison though, not mine."​
Yuuki and Kira became stepsiblings just last year. Turned out his father divorced his mother and married Kira's own mom in the span of two months, and now showers her with love for the daughter that he had always wanted. Yuuki really shouldn't care…but he still does. Irks him in subconscious ways. He doesn't speak to Kira, and he has no real intention of getting along. It makes him feel a little bad, but on the other hand, she's a girl that isn't horrifically ugly. It's not like she's wanting in friends or whatever.

@chaosheart13
Lisa Yamagawa / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Completely adorbs face, with a great smile to match. Body's immature, but hey, sometimes, you don't need killer measurements to shine brightly."​
Yuuki and Lisa learned each other's names from all the times she came to gave him handouts from the classes he missed. They both liked helping others out, and have found each other doing the same thing quite a few times.

@Weisenhart
Yura Yukitani / Positive / Middle School Friends
"Man, he'd go so far, if only he grew out his hair and cracked his voice. With fluting skills and an interest in nature, Yura's a natural-born ikemen."​
Yuuki and Yura met in the first year of middle school. Well, more like Yura tried to get him involved with the rest of the class while Yuuki was still swamped with life and shit. But getting dragged along by Yura during field trips was fun, and after earning his freedom and his scooter license, the two of them began to take a few impromptu field trips of their own. Naturally, Yura knows nothing about ORG.

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

@Makomin
Misheru Tachibana / Positive / New Friends
"Nice thighs. Nicer hair. And a rare individual who enjoys math! After a few more years, Micchan's gonna be quite a beauty, I'd say. And I swear, her Virta-Ava form is from a R-rated VN…"​
Yuuki and Misheru met during an auspicious evening, where the stars aligned and a new female teacher was staying behind at work. The stars were clear as well, and Yuuki was able to take some nice pics both of a starlit school and of Noguchi-sensei stretching. Of course, he hadn't expected a red-haired classmate to approach him. Nor had he expected her to start up a conversation instead of reporting him as a suspicious individual. And finally, he hadn't expected them to get along so well, when they didn't have much in common at all. Nevertheless, they did, and he occasionally brings her out to some of his favorite roads to drive on. He'd call it a date, but she'd call it just going out.

Sein Ravel / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Abe Kuroya / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Noxi Keoni / Positive / The ORG (Trope)
"In Hisakawa, there is a secret organization that seeks to preserve the beauty of some of the student body for all eternity through photography. Keoni and Yuuki Kimura are heads of this elaborate operation."

@Accelerator
Michio Kamijou / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"Honestly, don't lecture me about morals when you look like a washed out visual kei artist. Like, geez, chill, it's just high school. I don't even smoke."​
Yuuki and Michio are like two weird sides of the same coin. Both are helpful, and both don't want to be helped. But while one is a Social Moral Rep (when did that even become a thing) the other is an average high school boy who gets fired up over swimsuits. No wonder they somewhat clash so much. No wonder Michio's one of the individuals that Yuuki would never, ever get along with. Superficial differences doesn't change the fact that he reminds Yuuki too much of his parents.

@Miya
Iori Nishimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Flat like a washboard, but on the other hand, it looks like everything about her is a bit…lacking. Eyes too large on a face too thin. Looks to be a featherweight as well. Guess if that's your thing, go ahead."​
Yuuki and Iori first made their acquaintance during the Music Club's first meeting, in which a karaoke system was set up to serve as an icebreaker. He had been there mainly to scout out any potential school idols, but gotten involved after one of his favorite things popped up. And through that, he discovered that Iori was a pretty good singer. Really good, even. From there on, he followed her utaite channel and occasionally shared a few words about her new vids with her. Goes out of his way to offer her help more often than he does with others.

@Raven Haruka
Chiyo Imada / Negative / Bad Occurrence
"If Iori was a washboard, Chiyo was a brick wall. The juxtaposition of her library club girl appearance and her genki girl attitude is sorta offputting, but also rather charming…regardless though. Brick wall. Don't say I didn't warn you."​
Yuuki and Chiyo had an unfortunate hallway collision when the former was rushing to the school gymnasium in order to get pics of the opposing team in a girl's volleyball match. Immortalizing a silver haired half-Russian beauty, after all, was way more important than obeying some rules when the hallways were practically empty. Then Chiyo popped up, Yuuki smashed face first in her bosom, and instead of feeling a wonderful, marshmallowy sensation, his nose cracked and bled. Then he made a tactless comment. And a bud was cut before it could even grow.

@Karyra
Rei Saionji / Negative / Broken Friends
"Fufufu, particularly proud about this one. She may fool others with her princely appearance, but that outer appearance can't deceive these eyes of mine. Wahahahaha!!! ...sigh."​
Yuuki and Rei were friends once. A common interest in stargazing lead to a chance encounter during summer, and though Rei always kept him at a distance, that was fine with Yuuki. After all, she was pretty much tsundere-crushing on Iwasawa Yuuki as well, and NTR wasn't one of his fetishes. But when a certain incident broke his relationship with the other Yuuki, Rei sided with her crush, and they don't speak or meet anymore. He doesn't like to think about it much.

@xLarius
Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"Well, albinos are super rare. Apparently thinks she looks like a boy, but geez, has she even looked in the mirror? Totally just lolibait."​
Yuuki and Tsubasa could have almost got along. After all, she fit the bill of a 'cute girl with an unapproachable presence', and they both liked photography. But something changed after he began shittalking orchestral music. It was strange, how she grew more distant after that. A door had been closed, and from there, her constant usage of sleep to avoid speech irked Yuuki. He wasn't going to waste his time trying to get along with a frozen pancake, after all.

Now then, everyone. It's finally time for us to bond! Link Start! Click here for my Yura Yukitani's Character Sheet!

@Ehb
Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Acquainted
Yura is someone who pretty much needed help from time-to-time in regards to the subject of Computer Programming. He is curious about the chip implanted on his spine as well. He often approaches Sagawa for lessons in exchange for a meat bun and a cup of tea.

@God Empress Wen
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Acquainted
Kira and Yura just met this school year, and pretty much got along when she heard him play the flute. Maybe she wants him to join her musical band. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how a flute player would fit in a band of rock music.

Despite the fact that she is Sein Ravel's childhood friend, she doesn't know that Yura was one of the people responsible for mentally breaking him during Elementary.

@chaosheart13
Lisa Yamagawa / Romance / Arranged Romance
Already planned out. Shipping commences thereafter. :D

@LowDefinition
Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Middle School Friends
Ahhhh, I've got nothing yet since your CS isn't done. :P You can think of a good scenario during middle school wherein they could be close tho.

@Makomin
Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else either. What you input in your relationships section about Yura is good enough.

@ERode
Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Middle School Friends
Alright. To be honest, I was having difficulty in thinking up of a scenario for the two of them. But let's go with that. Yuuki can get pissed off once he finds out about his hidden "arranged marriage" relationship with Lisa, if that ever gets out. Same with his "goody two-shoes being an act" kind of thing if Sein makes his character.

@LoveandHate91
Sein Ravel / Negative / Bully (Trope)
Considering you haven't made your CS yet, we can't make an actual progress except for the fact that Sein can reveal Yura's "true colors" to everyone, thus making everyone hate on him instead. Yura was influenced since he joined the wrong crowd (of bullies) back then, so he was one of them who "played" with his emotions.

@Zombehs
Abe Kuroya / Positive / Middle School Friends
Like Sein, we really can't talk about much since I don't know what you have planned for your character. Once it's done, then we can start plotting.

@Andy
Noxi Keoni / Positive / Childhood Friends
Same with the other two above this one.

@Accelerator
Michio Kamijou / Positive / Childhood Friends
I like what you put in the relationships section. You can also add that he likes Yura's blend of milk tea, if you want.

@Miya
Iori Nishimura / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
Already discussed via PM. :P

@Raven Haruka
Chiyo Imada / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Indeed. Perhaps Yura and Chiyo are seatmates, and Yura introduces himself to her during the first day of classes, a cup of tea as a sign of friendship.

@Karyra
Rei Saionji / Positive / Childhood Friends
I was thinking that Rei was one of Yura's first actual friends on his redemption to goodness. They met as classmates in a new school a year after the incident. Avoiding his past mistakes, Yura brought out his hidden kinder side towards Rei and that was what made them close.

Yura, like many others, is oblivious to the fact that she is a heir to the yakuza clan. And it would most definitely shock him if he'd find out. Rei doesn't know about what Yura had done neither.

@xLarius
Mika Tsubasa / Positive / Acquaintances
They've been partnered up for an after-school labor chore, and they both end up dead-tired. Their friendship starts from there.

@God Empress Wen
Kira Oshiro / Negative / Troubled Stepsiblings (Trope)
"Pretty damn rock. Nice figure and has enough frontside that it jiggles a bit. Your poison though, not mine."
Yuuki and Kira became stepsiblings just last year. Turned out his father divorced his mother and married Kira's own mom in the span of two months, and now showers her with love for the daughter that he had always wanted. Yuuki really shouldn't care…but he still does. Irks him in subconscious ways. He doesn't speak to Kira, and he has no real intention of getting along. It makes him feel a little bad, but on the other hand, she's a girl that isn't horrifically ugly. It's not like she's wanting in friends or whatever.
I've edited Kira's relationship with him into her sheet, hope it's fine, or I can edit.

@God Empress Wen
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Acquainted
Kira and Yura just met this school year, and pretty much got along when she heard him play the flute. Maybe she wants him to join her musical band. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how a flute player would fit in a band of rock music.

Despite the fact that she is Sein Ravel's childhood friend, she doesn't know that Yura was one of the people responsible for mentally breaking him during Elementary.
Kira doesn't have a band. Maybe she just asked if he wanted to practice playing with her some time. She'd probably get along with him pretty well, until she found out about the bully thing, if she does.

It looks like the character sheets are moving along nicely. There's at least a couple of Imported Characters still awaiting... import. So I can presume that the start of the rp can happen sometime this weekend, probably right at the end of said weekend. Character sheets are given final checks after relationships are completed. So do keep that in mind, though thus far I haven't seen anything in need of change in the sheets thus far. I'll be updating my own relationships later as well for those cs now out there.

Finally, we got our first drop: LoveandHate91's Sein Ravel is off of the roster since they appear to busy with things IRL. So having an entry for his character is no longer required.

One thing I noticed while working on my character sheet... Yuuki is actively cheating with 2 romance rolls. Though I'm sure I didn't give a 1+ in my romance roll

One thing I noticed while working on my character sheet... Yuuki is actively cheating with 2 romance rolls. Though I'm sure I didn't give a 1+ in my romance roll
She's cheating by cheating!

Damn, that's good.

To be fair, it isn't really a romance until they actually go out. So Yuuki x Rei doesn't quite count...yet.

To be fair, it isn't really a romance until they actually go out. So Yuuki x Rei doesn't quite count...yet.
Mika's going to shut down. Great drama.

*Clap clap

Walrus's Now Title: The sadist who takes pleasure in their characters pain.

EHB EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU CRAFT GOD OF MAYHEM

My answer: woops.

But yeah, romances aren't necessarily meaning they're going out already. Just wing it I suppose. :bananaman:

But yeah, romances aren't necessarily meaning they're going out already. Just wing it I suppose. :bananaman:
Maybe that's why the romance is tsundere? Because there already a relationship for one of the members.

So you messed up then. Owelp, least one of the rolls doesn't mean they're going out... Yet.

It looks like the character sheets are moving along nicely. There's at least a couple of Imported Characters still awaiting... import. So I can presume that the start of the rp can happen sometime this weekend, probably right at the end of said weekend. Character sheets are given final checks after relationships are completed. So do keep that in mind, though thus far I haven't seen anything in need of change in the sheets thus far. I'll be updating my own relationships later as well for those cs now out there.

Finally, we got our first drop: LoveandHate91's Sein Ravel is off of the roster since they appear to busy with things IRL. So having an entry for his character is no longer required.
Do I maintain the Bully trope with an unnamed student, leaving a scar on his past? Or can he go back to being the happy-go-lucky guy that he is? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.