• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, my character is done!

I'll be starting the whole "relationship talk" with everyone tomorrow. So stay tuned for that, I guess. :P

@Ehb

I'm also done with my character sheet, barring the relationship section. Can you take a look at it? Thanks!

I'll be starting the whole "relationship talk" with everyone tomorrow. So stay tuned for that, I guess. :P
Where you get to talk about your feelings

*Caresses cheek*

Feelings~

Bad news. Someone else has gold.
I only know this because I went through sheets while prepping my own. Can't remember who... maybe the music chick...?

Where you get to talk about your feelings

*Caresses cheek*

Feelings~
The feels are real.

Bad news. Someone else has gold.
I only know this because I went through sheets while prepping my own. Can't remember who... maybe the music chick...?
Hmmm, she uses Goldenrod. I use Gold. Goldenrod seems to focus more on the orange side of gold, while Gold is pretty much yellow gold. I think it can work. If not, I'll just change it tomorrow.

Hmmm, she uses Goldenrod. I use Gold. Goldenrod seems to focus more on the orange side of gold, while Gold is pretty much yellow gold. I think it can work. If not, I'll just change it tomorrow.
All right then. My sheet will be done today-ish so keep an eye out for that. I'll need to talk to you about this whole childhood friend thing anyway, haha.

All right then. My sheet will be done today-ish so keep an eye out for that. I'll need to talk to you about this whole childhood friend thing anyway, haha.
Mhm. We have a lot to talk about that, since my past has made it so that he'll associate with the less dangerous and mean people. xD

Mhm. We have a lot to talk about that, since my past has made it so that he'll associate with the less dangerous and mean people. xD
Rei isn't mean or intentionally dangerous. Besides, I'm thinking that she's keeping the Heir Apparent thing under wraps for this reason.

Finished with the shocking shorty.~
Yup Yup.
All ready to discuss relationships~

*wheeze*
Took all day, coding and punching bugs, but Rei is DONE. except relationships naturally

And too late I realize that Iwasawa Yuuki is the Tsundere Prince(ss) and Rei Saionji is the Yakuza Heir(ess). This is fantastic though.

@Karyra
Rei Saioniji / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."
Hmm...Maybe it's because of the whole Chiyo's-stupidly-loud-oh-and-look-she's-a-social-morals-rep-too thing going on, while Ren's a mafia heir?

@xLarius
Mika Tsubasa / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
Hey, that is ironic. Well, knowing Chiyo she probably tripped and landed on Tsubasa, waking her up from one of those gosh darn naps of hers?

Hmm...Maybe it's because of the whole Chiyo's-stupidly-loud-oh-and-look-she's-a-social-morals-rep-too thing going on, while Ren's a mafia heir?
Yeah I think so too.

Ren? It's Rei?

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Whew. I finally finished my CS. I apologize in advance if the self-introduction is WAY TOO LONG! >_<

@Ehb
Sagawa Mizunohara / Romance / Childhood Promise
"You promised to marry one another, all the way back then. But, does a childhood promise still hold up years later?"

Michio and Sagawa met when the latter's brother introduced him to her since they were already friends at the time. They became close ever since and when Sagawa's brother was sent to the juvenile detention facility, Michio's been trying to fill the gap he left behind. His efforts at trying to become someone Sagawa could rely on other than his brother were somehow rewarded when both of them promised to marry each other in the future.

@God Empress Wen
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

I think Michio appreciated Kira's efforts at doing her best in whatever it is she does even though her interests have a tendency to change every now and then. If you have better suggestions, I'm all ears!

@chaosheart13
Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

Yeah perhaps she really had been too pre-occupied with her filming to continue the friendship while Michio is trying to be considerate enough for her by letting her be and not disturbing her.

@Weisenhart
Yura Yukitani / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."

Perhaps Yura's outgoing nature and friendliness led to the friendship. Michio generally appreciates Yura's effort to be friendly to all.

@LowDefinition
Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Mututally Annoyed

No idea. Perhaps Michio dislikes Yuuki's tsundere personality? And he in turn dislikes him being nosy and overstepping his bounds?

@Makomin
Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Since Michio's a social morals rep and a class rep, it's his job to know everyone's names. The two of them haven't interacted much yet but respect one another.

@ERode
Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
Hmm... I don't think your idea of Michio being all lovey-dovey with Kimura's wifey would work mainly because he hates Public displays of affection and he only has his eyes set on Sagawa right now. Or maybe you were suggesting that Michio is lovey-dovey with Sagawa? That's more unlikely since she hates Public displays of affection. What I could suggest is that Michio is just annoyed at how perverted Kimura is and he tends to chastise him most of the time when he goes too far. Kimura would just interpret it as Michio overstepping his bounds or something.

@LoveandHate91
Sein Ravel / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Michio's probably helped him settle in the class when he first arrived and their friendship started from there. (I'm assuming he is a foreigner or is half-japanese because of his name.)

@Zombehs
Abe Kuroya / Negative / Hated Rivals

I can't really think of something solid right now. Perhaps he has an entirely different way of thinking than Michio. Maybe he doesn't like hard work, is wasteful, takes things for granted, his public displays of affection are off the charts... or the gravest sin of all.... he badmouthed Milk tea >_>

@Andy
Noxi Keoni / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Perhaps being the helpful person Michio is, he helped him with something and their friendship started from there.

@Miya
Lori Nishimura / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Perhaps due to her relationship with Abe, things were already tense between them but when Michio caught wind of her fake relationship with Abe he confronted her and told her that if she wants to be in a relationship with someone, it's better to find a more genuine one?

@Raven Haruka
Chiyo Imada / Positive / Social Morals Reps (Trope)
"Though classrooms typically only have one Social Morals Representative, due to the situation with Nozomi, class 2-A was assigned to both Chiyo Imada and Kamijou Michio to hold this position."

I guess Michio does the brunt of the Social Morals Rep work, specially the difficult ones that Chiyo can't handle by herself. He does show that he needs her too by asking her help for tasks he knows she's capable of accomplishing.

@Karyra
Rei Saionji / Negative / Heir Apparents (Trope)
"Rei Saionji and Michio Kamijou are distantly related to one of the Yakuza Heads based in the area. Whether they like it or not, they're being judged for who'll be the next boss..."

Since Rei's relationship is kept a secret, she may not want anything to do with Michio who's reputation as being related to the Yakuza is already well-known. Michio, on the other hand, was told by the Yakuza boss how Rei was also an Heir Apparent and is trying to keep it a secret. He is keeping his distance in consideration for her.

@xLarius
Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Mututally Annoyed

Since Michio hates extremes, and Tsubasa's napping tendencies are pretty extreme, he constantly tries to wake her up and make her do more worthwhile activities. Tsubasa finds his constant pestering annoying in return.

I guess that's everyone?

@Karyra
Rei Saionji / Negative / Heir Apparents (Trope)
"Rei Saionji and Michio Kamijou are distantly related to one of the Yakuza Heads based in the area. Whether they like it or not, they're being judged for who'll be the next boss..."

Since Rei's relationship is kept a secret, she may not want anything to do with Michio who's reputation as being related to the Yakuza is already well-known. Michio, on the other hand, was told by the Yakuza boss how Rei was also an Heir Apparent and is trying to keep it a secret. He is keeping his distance in consideration for her.
He doesn't seem very interested in the job anyway, so she probably won't see him as much of a threat unless I'm reading him wrong... so we've got two heir apparents that aren't interested in the job, but only one went 'well I guess I trained for this anyway'. So it's more that they're both trying not to mention that the other is part of Yakuza than any sort of antagonism, right?

Reactions: Accelerator
@Accelerator
That sounds A-Okay with me! Chiyo'd probably feel bad about being useless, but would definitely be grateful with Michio for letting her help.

On another note, I went ahead and updated Chiyo's relationships with some pretty vague stuff. It should be decent, but I'll definitely elaborate more when the time comes.

@God Empress Wen
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

I think Michio appreciated Kira's efforts at doing her best in whatever it is she does even though her interests have a tendency to change every now and then. If you have better suggestions, I'm all ears!
I could see that. They seem to have gone in opposite directions when it comes to hard work and dreams. Kira becoming more of a dreamer over time. They would have been friends before that happened though, so maybe they were good enough friends that they could continue being friends even if they're quite different now. Since they both like reading and learning, they could have found some common ground in that through the years. Maybe even trained together, even if Kira jogs mostly with her headphones these days.

And finally... I have finished the character sheet for Ionia.

Whew... Leaving the rethinking about relationships for another day...

Perhaps Misheru didn't like the fact that Chiyo became a Social Morals Rep? Or perhaps something else, perhaps Chiyo didn't like something that Misheru tried to impose- or some other friendship-breakage-inducing thing I can't think of right now.
I sort of made a more friendship based relationship which caused them an argument. I hope that's alright!

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Status
Not open for further replies.