Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I maintain the Bully trope with an unnamed student, leaving a scar on his past? Or can he go back to being the happy-go-lucky guy that he is? :P
Your character tormented an unnamed student who might appear later.

Reactions: Weisenhart
Waow, scumbag Yura. Now he's bullying NPCs just because he knows that they're background characters.

Say all you want, but you know that Yura would have done so regardless. It's the nicest ones who are the cruelest.

I wasn't aware that there was an underground Virtu-ava fighting thing? Mmm, maybe?
Since there are Virtu-Ava gangs, there should be other similar stuffs I think.

@Miya
Iori Nishimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Flat like a washboard, but on the other hand, it looks like everything about her is a bit…lacking. Eyes too large on a face too thin. Looks to be a featherweight as well. Guess if that's your thing, go ahead."

Yuuki and Iori first made their acquaintance during the Music Club's first meeting, in which a karaoke system was set up to serve as an icebreaker. He had been there mainly to scout out any potential school idols, but gotten involved after one of his favorite things popped up. And through that, he discovered that Iori was a pretty good singer. Really good, even. From there on, he followed her utaite channel and occasionally shared a few words about her new vids with her. Goes out of his way to offer her help more often than he does with others.
Ayyyy Washboard :v

After a quick read on Michio, I just realized that he shares quite a few similarities with Ionia, especially the family debt part, although chances are he wouldn't cross the line where Ionia did, such as the underground Virtu-Ava fighting ring.

As for the relationship, yep that works. Though instead of feeling betrayed, Ionia will just say "It's just business because this guy is giving me a lot of moneyyyyyyy so wynaut" and then everything goes downhill from there.
Yeah I'm surprised they were on the same boat as well. Hmm... perhaps their relationship could improve over time IC.
Michio Kamijou / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"Honestly, don't lecture me about morals when you look like a washed out visual kei artist. Like, geez, chill, it's just high school. I don't even smoke."Yuuki and Michio are like two weird sides of the same coin. Both are helpful, and both don't want to be helped. But while one is a Social Moral Rep (when did that even become a thing) the other is an average high school boy who gets fired up over swimsuits. No wonder they somewhat clash so much. No wonder Michio's one of the individuals that Yuuki would never, ever get along with. Superficial differences doesn't change the fact that he reminds Yuuki too much of his parents.
Well he won't exactly wear the attire in his character appearance while he is in school. Though he would wear it often should he go out during non-school days as it was an explicit request from the Yakuza boss since he looks like a military officer from a foreign country in that attire and he needs to look a lot more intimidating to build up his reputation.

Also, I guess they could share some common ground in their hated rivalry against Abe Kuroya. Like they could form a temporary truce or something. Seriously, he's like one of the characters who had the worst luck in the rolls. So many enemies and negative relationships.

• Love
Reactions: Miya
Since there are Virtu-Ava gangs, there should be other similar stuffs I think.
Hmm. Makes sense, I guess. I'll work with that later and get it written up and all that junk.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Miya
And I'm done with a rather bad formatting on the sheet, further formatting (and also editing the relationship thingy) will commence after I get my sleep)

@Miya
Better to be a washboard than a brick wall.

@Accelerator
Yuuki's not referring to the attire. The hair is grungy enough. XD And while it would be fun to bully Zombehs, Yuuki's treatment of his enemies is to simply not react to their provocation. If they go too far, he'd just tell the teachers about it. Dude doesn't really get a rage-boner for anything.

@LowDefinition @Karya @xLarius
Okay, so there seems to be something interesting going on here.

Kimura Yuuki was once friends with both Rei and Iwasawa Yuuki. Rei and Iwasawa have a tsundere thing going on, which is obvious to everyone other than themselves. However, Iwasawa decided that the waifu of his laifu was Tsubasa instead. Personally, I think it'd be great if all these events were connected. The broken friendships between Kimura, Iwasawa and Rei coincides with Iwasawa confessing (feel like Tsubasa's too lazy to take the initiative on matters of love).

Perhaps Rei is visibly affected by this. Perhaps Kimura sees this and, because he doesn't care about Tsubasa nearly as much as he did about Rei, gets unjustly displeased with Iwasawa. Perhaps it is Rei who stops the argument from escalating. Perhaps she sides with Iwasawa's vanilla romance with a tsun tsun reaction. Perhaps she denies her own feelings out of consideration for Iwasawa.

Perhaps that reallllllllllyyyyy pisses Kimura off. Perhaps that's what breaks their friendships, because he seriously can't stomach this shit.

I dunno. I like muh melodrama.

Alrighty! My relationships for Sagawa is updated for the sheets currently out. Let me know if there's something wrong with them.

At the moment, we only have @Zombehs and @Andy to wait on. On top of them there are at least 2 more additional invites waiting to come in, and the last 'ending' being resolved in PM's. Starting at the end of this weekend is probably a bit optimistic, so probably more along the lines of sometime this week, to next weekend.

One bit of good news though, the 'Hisakawapaedia' will get updated with details for tropes, that'll potentially form sidestory story lines. Since Yakuza became a bit more prominent, a section on them will also be added.

Reactions: Karyra and Miya
I have nothing going on all day today so I'm working on my cs as we speak and will hopefully have it up sometime today. If not today then definitely tomorrow

Reactions: Ehb
@LowDefinition @Karya @xLarius
Okay, so there seems to be something interesting going on here.

Kimura Yuuki was once friends with both Rei and Iwasawa Yuuki. Rei and Iwasawa have a tsundere thing going on, which is obvious to everyone other than themselves. However, Iwasawa decided that the waifu of his laifu was Tsubasa instead. Personally, I think it'd be great if all these events were connected. The broken friendships between Kimura, Iwasawa and Rei coincides with Iwasawa confessing (feel like Tsubasa's too lazy to take the initiative on matters of love).

Perhaps Rei is visibly affected by this. Perhaps Kimura sees this and, because he doesn't care about Tsubasa nearly as much as he did about Rei, gets unjustly displeased with Iwasawa. Perhaps it is Rei who stops the argument from escalating. Perhaps she sides with Iwasawa's vanilla romance with a tsun tsun reaction. Perhaps she denies her own feelings out of consideration for Iwasawa.

Perhaps that reallllllllllyyyyy pisses Kimura off. Perhaps that's what breaks their friendships, because he seriously can't stomach this shit.

I dunno. I like muh melodrama.
I like it. My sheet's added it, so let me know what you think.

Speaking of, I finished the relationship section with everyone available. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

alright :) well my character is finished :) if there's anything you want me to change/edit let me know

Hey all~~~~~

@Andy You forgot one thing check the rules section.

Name: Narita Taigi
Romantic Rolls: 0
Same Sex Relationships:
No
Trope Relationships:
No

[fieldbox=成田 大義 | Narita Taigi, grey, solid]
[Core Information Section]

"Woot!"
j2MmvX2l.jpg

Character Color Code:
Grey
Full Name: Narita, Taigi
Date of Birth: December 1st
Sex: Male

Most Relevant Sin: Lust
Most Relevant Virtue:
Humility
Most Relevant Ideology: Anarchy

Likes: "Aside from the basic shit like food, water, and shelter… And things that people normally like… Let's see…"
  • Marijuana and Alcohol: "More of the former than the latter. What? It's illegal? Wouldn't have guessed. No seriously though, don't report me. I've kept it a secret thus far and don't want to mess up now, you see? When do I take them? Basically once a week, once the weekend starts. If holidays happen, then I might indulge more."
  • Women: "Hey, I'm a healthy heterosexual male with raging hormones. Sure I haven't been in a relationship before, but that's because I'm picky. What if some insanely hot single girl transfers in my third year here? If I'm already dating a girl then I'm screwed. I could break up with her but if I then immediately make a move on the new girl… Ugh. So yeah, think I'll wait till the third year before going out with a girl. Hopefully I can control my libido till then."
  • Solitude: "I'm part of the go-home club. Think I might be an introvert with how exhausted I get from interacting with others at school."
Dislikes:
  • Other Drugs: "Yeah, don't like them. Cigarettes? No thank you. Why do I need to pay for you to give me cancer? And stuff like cocaine, ecstasy, the works… Ugh. Just nasty. Never tried them, never will."
  • Taking Off His Shirt: "Don't misunderstand. It's not that I'm ashamed of my body. It's because I have a very prominent scar on my back. People would ask questions and it would get annoying. It's another secret kept from others."
  • Religion: "I mean you expect me to believe any of that shit? If so I got a bridge to sell you. But yeah, this is also one of those secrets. You won't make friends if you make your hatred of religion known, believe me."
  • Laws/Social Morals: "Not all of them. Just the really fucking stupid ones. And the fact that you need to hire a fucking dude to interpret all the goddamn laws you may have broken or shit… What the hell. Another secret, since I don't want the morals officers to come after my ass. If you haven't guessed it yet, I hate them too."
  • Neckties: "It has no functional purpose and it's a pain the ass to wear one. Seriously stupid things. Why am I wearing one right now? That's a good question…"
  • Studying: "I suck at it. Not gonna use most of what I'm studying in the future either, I guarantee that."
  • School: "I'm forced to go to this place and study and mingle with my peers. Isn't that a sufficient explanation? Do you know how stupid highschool kids are? And yes, I'm well aware that I'm one myself. It doesn't render my statement invalid though. Seriously though, I have to talk to them? Please. I'd rather watch paint dry. At least that doesn't make me pull my hair out. For all I hate about school though, I don't make my hate well-known. And it's not all bad: there's some good eye candy, you know?"
  • VR and VR Battles: "I don't trust it. I've seen enough sci-fi material about this sorta stuff, and the implications are frightening. It's a damn shame I'm not allowed to remove it right now. And why bother with this? It's just overglorified rock-paper-scissors. And it makes you fatigued. Yakyuken is a hundred times better than this."
Hobbies:
  • Drawing: "I still suck at it, but it's something I like to do and improve on. Maybe one day I can become a mangaka, l-o-l."
  • Physical Activity [Karate, running, bodybuilding]: "It's fun to work out a sweat and make myself fit. Let me recite you a famous quote that basically summarizes my feelings on the matter. 'A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do.' Also because chicks dig fit guys. Mostly because of that. And I like looking like a sexy beast. Hey, if circumstances are right, maybe I can use it to protect some girl and start a manga-like romance. Kidding, of course. Partially."
  • Books, Light Novels, Visual Novels, Manga, Anime, Movies: "I mean, what sort of teenager doesn't like these?"
  • Games: "Any game as long as it's fun. Scratch that, multiplayer net games like MOBAs make me too sour. So not those."
  • Music: "I like almost any kind. Except for screamo and annoying dubstep, stuff like that."

Fears: "Well you know. I'm fearful of death, gore, the typical stuff that a normal human would be fearful of. Aside from those though…"
  • Finding Out: "Well it would be a problem if people found out the secrets I held. But it shouldn't happen unless I'm brainwashed or some extraordinary circumstances. I'm pretty careful, you know?"
"And… That's it? I mean I can't think of anything else. I don't have any phobias, fortunately."

Friends: "He can be a bit blunt at times but he isn't a bad person."

"He's a nice guy. Not as nice as Yukitani, obviously. But who is? He's an otaku with his hobbies, and he's not afraid to speak openly about it. Might be one of the most good-looking otakus in the school actually."

Strangers: "Him? Friendly enough. Nothing really sticks out about him compared to the other weirdos here. His name is a bit interesting, if I was forced to say something."

"Just a normal guy... Oh, I do remember him complaining about his grades, so there's that."

Enemies: "Ah fuck that kid. All muscle, no brain. Except for his 2-D shit."

Taigi is known as a regular guy among those who don't know him. He is not especially famous, but not completely a background character either.

Self Introduction:
"Most important event, huh…? It might be this mysterious scar on my back's origin. I did ask my parents where I got it from, but they evade the topic. I'm not that interested in finding out either. Aside from that, I guess that'd have to be when my gramps kicked the bucket, leaving my family, or more specifically my father, with an absurd amount of wealth. How much, you might ask? Well if I were to live to the ripe old age of 99, I would still possess the same quality of life that I have now without lifting a single finger of mine to work. And I would still have quite a lot leftover. News of it was and is all hush-hush; not even my relatives are aware that gramps gave us that much. Only members of my family know about it. Of course, we assist our relatives if they require assistance; we make up various excuses on where we get the money. They don't inquire much, but it does feel like they're becoming a bit dependent… I could be wrong. And miraculously there've been no squabbles and major arguments or whatever is normally the case when one comes upon an inordinate amount of wealth. It's a big relief for me to be honest. I told you before, but I'm awful at studying. So to have a reliable safety net like that is a huge load off my shoulders. Money makes the world go round… Along with copious amounts of drugs and alcohol.

Character Theme: Link
Character Battle Theme: Link

[Virtu-Ava Section]
oQmK9qO.jpg

Weapon: Hands- The default weapon of choice

[Battle Actions]

Skill 1:
[ Karate Chop ]
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION: Karate chops the opponent. Default option.

Skill 2:
[ Guard ]
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION: Guards with the arms. Default option.

Skill 3:
[Punch]
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION: Punches the opponent. Default option.

[Relationships Section]

The World: "RNG of the world is impossible to escape from. It's decided from the very beginning, when you're being created. It's all RNG how much you'll get from your dad's side and how much from your mom's side. Gene recombination, you know?"

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Sagawa Mizunohara. Good at computer related assignments. Don't really have a connection with her."

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals
"She hates me for some reason. I don't know why and I don't really care. Too hot-headed for my liking."

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Ah, her. We were friends since middle school for a good year or so. Then I started to see her less as a friend and more as a girl. Around the same time I found out she was engaged to Yura. I'm not into NTR and I know myself well enough that I'll fall in love with her for real if I continued to hang out with her. Staying friends was impossible, so I broke it off gradually, over time. Obviously she doesn't know what caused the rift between us, and I prefer it to stay that way."

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Aquainted
"Friendly guy. But... There is something unnerving about how he never gets mad. I'd be almost tempted to test his limits if I didn't know better."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Aquainted
"Weird dude. He acts like a girl but is a guy. Doesn't seem to be a bad person at heart though."

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Never really had a proper conversation with her, but I've overheard some of hers. She's direct. I like that. Maybe we could become friends if I talked to her more."

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Middle School Friends
"This guy is a riot. I thought I was perverted, but this guy takes the cake. He's not all bad though, just a bit too honest. Met in middle school at a... Certain place. And just started to hang out with each other more often. Nothing groundbreaking, but isn't that how most friendships form?"

Abe Kuroya / Negative / Hated Rivals
"After he placed first in a race, he had such a cocky attitude that I gave him a stink eye. In the next one, I beat him and returned the favor, along with the attitude. Ever since then, there's been this unspoken rivalry between us. By the way, we're tied at the moment."

Noxi Keoni / Negative / Bad Occurence
"Wayyyy too much of a stickler to the rules. I was just sleeping in an unused storage room after school and then he throws the book at me. Sure I did it more than once, but who the hell even cares? It wasn't like I was breaking anything. Stupid laws shouldn't be respected."

Michio Kamijou / Positive / Childhood Friends
"A bit uptight and loquacious, but a good dude. We often sweat it out at the gym or go on runs when we hang out. 'Course, not even he knows my secrets. If he did, I wonder how he would react..."

Iori Nishimura / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"I just snapped when she slapped me. I guess it was partly my fault for embarrassing her and not telling her to stop slapping me when she did it a couple of times before."

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"She is in a master and slave relationship with Nishimura. 'Maid' I guess if you want to be technical. I mean I lack social tact at times, but really. Just distasteful."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Similar situation that I had with Yamagawa-san. Our relationship was fine till I found out she was actually a girl. Time passed, then I started to have feelings for her. Combine that with her relationship with Iwasawa... We drifted apart. Like with Yamagawa-san, she shouldn't be aware of what caused it either."

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I see her sleeping a lot and she stands out with that white hair. That's it."

Leo Kane/ Positive / Amiable Classmates
"He seems like the main character of a story; it's apparent he wants to be left alone most of the time, but people are attracted to him like he's a magnet."

"Don't know much about him since whenever I do meet him it's with Ryuu. And when the three of us do get together we don't talk much. Not that I'm averse to talking; Ryuu seems to like the 'three musketeers' moniker so I just humor him."

Mana Kamei / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Mana? I don't know much about her besides her drone. It's a bit weird but it's not too loud and I don't really care about it either way."

Sayuri Alexander / Positive / Acquainted
"A nice girl. We have a lot in common, but I haven't gotten super close to her because I obviously don't want to have a repeat of Lisa and Yukitani."

Pratt Rikuto / Positive / Acquainted
"I remember when we first met he said some sarcastic-ass remark. I fired back but then things happened and the earlier hostility was forgotten. Bit of an ass but he's an alright guy."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Positive / Childhood Friends
"Ah he's a neat fellow. Only thing that pisses me off about him really is the relationship between him and Alexander. It's so damn obvious to everyone but they still aren't together. I've been keeping quiet about my discontent but if things continue like this I might just have to prod him along."

Nyoko Morita / Positive / New Friends

"I remember overhearing her talking about some new mobile game and I got curious. We talked then got to know each other a little better. There are some worrisome rumors about her, but I'd like to call her my friend, at least for now."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all~~~~~

Same Sex Relationships:
No
Trope Relationships:
No

"Woot!"
j2MmvX2l.jpg

Character Color Code:
Grey

Most Relevant Virtue:
Humility

Likes: "Aside from the basic shit like food, water, and shelter… And things that people normally like… Let's see…"
  • Marijuana and Alcohol: "More of the former than the latter. What? It's illegal? Wouldn't have guessed. No seriously though, don't report me. I've kept it a secret thus far and don't want to mess up now, you see? When do I take them? Basically once a week, once the weekend starts. If holidays happen, then I might indulge more."
  • Women: "Hey, I'm a healthy heterosexual male with raging hormones. Sure I haven't been in a relationship before, but that's because I'm picky. What if some insanely hot single girl transfers in my third year here? If I'm already dating a girl then I'm screwed. I could break up with her but if I then immediately make a move on the new girl… Ugh. So yeah, think I'll wait till the third year before going out with a girl. Hopefully I can control my libido till then."
  • Solitude: "I'm part of the go-home club. Think I might be an introvert with how exhausted I get from interacting with others at school."
Dislikes:
  • Other Drugs: "Yeah, don't like them. Cigarettes? No thank you. Why do I need to pay for you to give me cancer? And stuff like cocaine, ecstasy, the works… Ugh. Just nasty. Never tried them, never will."
  • Taking Off His Shirt: "Don't misunderstand. It's not that I'm ashamed of my body. It's because I have a very prominent scar on my back. People would ask questions and it would get annoying. It's another secret kept from others."
  • Religion: "I mean you expect me to believe any of that shit? If so I got a bridge to sell you. But yeah, this is also one of those secrets. You won't make friends if you make your hatred of religion known, believe me."
  • Laws/Social Morals: "Not all of them. Just the really fucking stupid ones. And the fact that you need to hire a fucking dude to interpret all the goddamn laws you may have broken or shit… What the hell. Another secret, since I don't want the morals officers to come after my ass. If you haven't guessed it yet, I hate them too."
  • Neckties: "It has no functional purpose and it's a pain the ass to wear one. Seriously stupid things. Why am I wearing one right now? That's a good question…"
  • Studying: "I suck at it. Not gonna use most of what I'm studying in the future either, I guarantee that."
  • School: "I'm forced to go to this place and study and mingle with my peers. Isn't that a sufficient explanation? Do you know how stupid highschool kids are? And yes, I'm well aware that I'm one myself. It doesn't render my statement invalid though. Seriously though, I have to talk to them? Please. I'd rather watch paint dry. At least that doesn't make me pull my hair out. For all I hate about school though, I don't make my hate well-known. And it's not all bad: there's some good eye candy, you know?"
  • VR and VR Battles: "I don't trust it. I've seen enough sci-fi material about this sorta stuff, and the implications are frightening. It's a damn shame I'm not allowed to remove it right now. And why bother with this? It's just overglorified rock-paper-scissors. And it makes you fatigued. Yakyuken is a hundred times better than this."
Hobbies:
  • Drawing: "I still suck at it, but it's something I like to do and improve on. Maybe one day I can become a mangaka, l-o-l."
  • Physical Activity [Karate, running, bodybuilding]: "It's fun to work out a sweat and make myself fit. Let me recite you a famous quote that basically summarizes my feelings on the matter. 'A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do.' Also because chicks dig fit guys. Mostly because of that. And I like looking like a sexy beast. Hey, if circumstances are right, maybe I can use it to protect some girl and start a manga-like romance. Kidding, of course. Partially."
  • Books, Light Novels, Visual Novels, Manga, Anime, Movies: "I mean, what sort of teenager doesn't like these?"
  • Games: "Any game as long as it's fun. Scratch that, multiplayer net games like MOBAs make me too sour. So not those."
  • Music: "I like almost any kind. Except for screamo and annoying dubstep, stuff like that."

Fears: "Well you know. I'm fearful of death, gore, the typical stuff that a normal human would be fearful of. Aside from those though…"
  • Finding Out: "Well it would be a problem if people found out the secrets I held. But it shouldn't happen unless I'm brainwashed or some extraordinary circumstances. I'm pretty careful, you know?"
"And… That's it? I mean I can't think of anything else. I don't have any phobias, fortunately."

"He's a nice guy. Not as nice as Yukitani, obviously. But who is? He's an otaku with his hobbies, and he's not afraid to speak openly about it. Might be one of the most good-looking otakus in the school actually."

Strangers: "Him? Friendly enough. Nothing really sticks out about him compared to the other weirdos here. His name is a bit interesting, if I was forced to say something."

"Just a normal guy... Oh, I do remember him complaining about his grades, so there's that."

Taigi is known as a regular guy among those who don't know him. He is not especially famous, but not completely a background character either.

Self Introduction:
"Most important event, huh…? It might be this mysterious scar on my back's origin. I did ask my parents where I got it from, but they evade the topic. I'm not that interested in finding out either. Aside from that, I guess that'd have to be when my gramps kicked the bucket, leaving my family, or more specifically my father, with an absurd amount of wealth. How much, you might ask? Well if I were to live to the ripe old age of 99, I would still possess the same quality of life that I have now without lifting a single finger of mine to work. And I would still have quite a lot leftover. News of it was and is all hush-hush; not even my relatives are aware that gramps gave us that much. Only members of my family know about it. Of course, we assist our relatives if they require assistance; we make up various excuses on where we get the money. They don't inquire much, but it does feel like they're becoming a bit dependent… I could be wrong. And miraculously there've been no squabbles and major arguments or whatever is normally the case when one comes upon an inordinate amount of wealth. It's a big relief for me to be honest. I told you before, but I'm awful at studying. So to have a reliable safety net like that is a huge load off my shoulders. Money makes the world go round… Along with copious amounts of drugs and alcohol.

[Virtu-Ava Section]
oQmK9qO.jpg

[Battle Actions]

Skill 1:
[ Karate Chop ]

Skill 2:
[ Guard ]

Skill 3:
[Punch]

[Relationships Section]

The World: "RNG of the world is impossible to escape from. It's decided from the very beginning, when you're being created. It's all RNG how much you'll get from your dad's side and how much from your mom's side. Gene recombination, you know?"[/fieldbox]
Ehb is gonna swat you. You do the little sheet then the big one after they roll your relationships...

Reactions: Wen
Hey all~~~~~

Same Sex Relationships:
No
Trope Relationships:
No

"Woot!"
j2MmvX2l.jpg

Character Color Code:
Grey

Most Relevant Virtue:
Humility

Dislikes:
Hobbies:

Self Introduction:

[Virtu-Ava Section]
oQmK9qO.jpg

[Battle Actions]

Skill 1:
[ Karate Chop ]

Skill 2:
[ Guard ]

Skill 3:
[Punch]

[Relationships Section]

The World: "RNG of the world is impossible to escape from. It's decided from the very beginning, when you're being created. It's all RNG how much you'll get from your dad's side and how much from your mom's side. Gene recombination, you know?"[/fieldbox]
*Coughs*

What a dooooooooooooooooooooooouch~

Reactions: Illin
Reactions: Illin
Status
Not open for further replies.