Status
Not open for further replies.
OK question for the profiles listed do we pick which one we like or do a random pick?
You still create your own character. For the 'relationships' those are ALL the relationships you have, and you do have to detail out all of them. Every character has some kind of opinion of everyone else here.

You still create your own character. For the 'relationships' those are ALL the relationships you have, and you do have to detail out all of them. Every character has some kind of opinion of everyone else here.
Thanks to that "odd one out" trope relationship, Yura has turned from a genuine nice guy into a tryhard nice guy with hidden depths. I WANT TO SLEEP DAMMIT-- xD

Damn people and their opinions.

Scum I say

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@chaosheart13
Yeah, something like 'teacher gets her to give Yuuki handouts cause he doesn't want to deal with this perverted biker loser' and they learn each other's names from that.

@God Empress Wen
On second thought, perhaps that jealousy angle could work out, maybe. Yuuki, despite seeing his own father and mother as callous shits, realizes that Kira's experience with one of them have actually been positive, making him wonder where the hell that nice variation of them was during those 13 years. Though not wholly aware of why, he could totally be passive-aggressive around her, the same way that he treats most of his enemies. More of a relationship built around evading each other instead of getting at each other's throats.

Reactions: Wen
@God Empress Wen
On second thought, perhaps that jealousy angle could work out, maybe. Yuuki, despite seeing his own father and mother as callous shits, realizes that Kira's experience with one of them have actually been positive, making him wonder where the hell that nice variation of them was during those 13 years. Though not wholly aware of why, he could totally be passive-aggressive around her, the same way that he treats most of his enemies. More of a relationship built around evading each other instead of getting at each other's throats.
Sounds good to me. Which father or mother would have married who? I'm fine with any pairing.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: HangeZoe
Name: Saionji, Rei
Romantic Rolls: 1
Same Sex Relationships: N
Trope Relationships: Y
[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, #800080, solid]
[Core Information Section]
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." --Buddha

"It is fruitless to dream of a future, when mine is on rails I never wanted."
General Information:
Shirogane.Naoto.240.1038911.jpg

Full Name:
Rei Saionji

Date of Birth:
7th of July

Sex:
Female

Character Color Code:
#800080, Purple on default color palette

Face Claim: Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4

Appearance:

Shirogane.Naoto.240.1898209.jpg

Height: 173 cm | Weight: 63.5 kg | Blood Type: O
Rei has dark black hair that can appear blue in certain lighting. Her blue eyes seem to always pierce through whatever she's looking at, and she wears the normal uniform without any modifications. She only wears the hat when not at school, and under it is a normal pixie cut that could be mistaken for a guy's loose haircut. Were it not for the uniform skirt, she'd be mistaken for a boy.

Personality:
Shirogane.Naoto.240.1258879.jpg
  • Introverted, Rei isn't game for making friends or going out of her way to make people like her, but those that are close to her know that she prefers her own company, but will give her time to others if she likes them.
  • Stoic, with her future in Yakuza a possibility, she puts up a very apathetic or rude front to others, so that she can act as tough as the job will no doubt require her to be. Acting cute, for her, is out of the question. But if she hid her favorite stuffed animal within her room... that'd be fine, right?
  • Mature, she acts very rationally and very rarely lashes out at others, opting for the more rational and level headed approach. The few times someone gets her to react to something is rare and well commoditized.

Most Relevant Sin: Envy
Most Relevant Virtue: Temperance
Most Relevant Ideology: Order

Things To Know:

• Games - Anything that can keep her busy in the moment, she loves. Phone Games, Video Games, Board Games, you name it and she might like it. She likes to keep busy and have her mind be distracted by little things when there's nothing to do. Feels better than letting her mind wander and think about what she's been told that she has to do.
  • Cute Things - They're adorable and she loves turtles most of all. Growing up, she had many plushies and key chains of things that she thought were really cute and enjoyed looking at. She loved to share them when she could, which wasn't often, but now she doesn't seem to have any of her old things. Most people meeting her for the first time wouldn't know she loves cute things at all.
  • Quiet - Nothing compares to an empty library and silence to her. It's a time to relax and think through things or to relax and read a book. It's relaxing to be by yourself, she supposes. Plus she's had enough of the class' crazy rumor mill that not hearing people talk about other people is nice.
  • Tanabata - Because her birthday is on it, she loves Tanabata. Probably to an unhealthy degree. However, her wish is the same every year, "To find happiness within myself". She says that because she hasn't gotten it yet, that she'll get it if she keeps wishing for it.
  • Stars/Space - She loves space. She'll point out her favorite constellations, tell the stories behind them, and will talk for hours about them. She has a few images of planets and galaxies saved on her phone and they're her lock screen and home screen. When she was little, she wanted to be an astronaut, but it didn't work out.
Dislikes:
  • Cute Things - They remind her of how not grown up she really is. Of how easy her past was compared to her future and present. So she dislikes them because they're an awful reminder of things that have passed and how she cannot cling to these things to find solace.
  • Scary Movies - Something in horror and scary movies just makes her lose her calm. Maybe it's the creepy monsters or the creepy situations. She seems fine with blood and gore, but she doesn't like ghosts or supernatural creepies in scary movies.
  • Snow - it's cold, and she always sends up slipping and sliding on it. What's to like about it? She'd rather spend time inside when it's snowing, and avoid frostbite and all the things that come with the cold awfulness that is snow.
Hobbies:
  • Video Games - She likes to carry around a handheld game console, something about it feeling better than using her chip. She'll use her chip for games too, but with all the weirdness of the school and people walking into walls, she'd rather avoid using it.
  • Painting - Her favorite hobby besides stargazing, she enjoys painting things of galaxies or nature. Sometimes combining the two. No one has seen her painting, but sometimes she'll still have paint on her hands from the night before when she goes to school in the morning.
  • Stargazing - some nights she stays up to see what the night sky looks like and memorizing it. While it may look the same night to night, she can tell you what phase of the moon it is currently, and the best constellation to look at. Ironically, she doesn't subscribe to the star signs as a reference to the stars.
Fears:
  • People Finding Out - her ties to the Yakuza are kept secret. And for good reason; her friend hates conflict and refuses to be close to anyone dangerous like that. And she doesn't want to be treated differently for it. She'll go to any length to protect her 'normal' life, and envies those who don't have to think about possibly becoming the head of a Yakuza gang.
  • Being Hated - She doesn't want people to hate her, even if she is going to be a professional criminal. This is the one fear she keeps hidden from even her closest friends, afraid that telling them to never hate her will be a form of emotional blackmail that she could never stand.​
[spoili]
  • The Silence - The non interaction from her mother. Rei used to have this when she was in between training, and it was largely her trying to make sure her mother saw her, but Rei was treated like an annoying pet at most. Lately, her mother has been talking to her and holding her. Rei would give anything to keep this, albeit poisonous, relationship with her mother in order to avoid the silence again.
[/spoili]
Skills Taught:
  • Lockpicking
  • Wilderness Survival Training[spoili] Note: this entailed her mother leaving her in woods with some supplies for days on end with minimal instruction.[/spoili]​
  • Martial Arts (Karate, brown belt)
  • Darkness Navigation[spoili]Note: training entailed being locked in a dark room and forced to navigate to door in order to unlock it. As Rei got older, the room got more dangerous, albeit not life threatening.[/spoili]​
  • Weapon Training knives and guns are Rei specialty. The plan is that once Rei is part of the Yakuza, to carry two knives, one in her boot and one in her belt and then use a side holster for a handgun.
  • Yakuza Etiquette this speaks for itself. She has training in proper manners and how to best handle herself around other Yakuza.

Stranger A:
I rarely see her smile, and she always seems to be thinking. I asked her for directions and she was surprisingly accurate. She told me that if I was still unclear she'd draw me a map, but her instructions were so on the mark...

Random Schoolmate B:
She seems so serious about what she's doing. Even if it's carrying stuff for a teacher or getting drinks to study, I don't see her doing a whole lot of stuff to slack off. The most I've seen is that she'll pull out a gaming device and play it during break or homeroom.
Friends
Friend A:
Yeah she's blunt and always to the point, but we love that. She'll never lie to your face if she thinks she doesn't have to, and she's so loyal that she'd probably hand you her lunch even if she didn't eat the whole day.

Friend B:
You'd never know she was so pretty when she smiled, and when we're alone, she smiles a lot. She's also really smart about stuff, and even when I ask her what she's going to do in the future and she gets a distant look, she simply tells me that she lives for right now.
Enemies
Enemy A:
I didn't know she didn't like me at first. But she kept ignoring me and I got the jist eventually.

Enemy B:
I once grabbed her shoudler and she threatened to break my hand in three different places if I didn't remove my hand.

Enemy C:
She told me to never treaten her friends or I'd go missing... I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm not risking it...

tumblr_static_naoto.gif

Self Introduction:
"Hmm. If I must. My name is Rei Saionji, and you shall call me Saionji-san if we are not friends. Since I was little I had a friend, and that friend I am still close to to this day. He has announced to me that he hates bullies, and criminals. Unfortunately, I've had to keep the truth of my relations a secret. I learned in middle school that I was heir to a Yakuza clan along with another and had to compete with them. As such, my mother wanted me to be a superior candidate and had me learn everything she deemed important from an early age. We worked tirelessly until she felt that it was time to reveal me to the rest of a criminal gang.

"As I mentioned, I didn't know her intentions until middle school. In many ways I was alone, but Kira helped, having someone to lean on that knows is nice to have time to time. But...

"I am... envious. I cannot change my future or my nature. I am part of a competition for a criminal organization I never wanted the rights to, and he went from a bully to someone to admire. It was not hard to ignore the rumors that circulated around Yura. I, on the other hand, will not change. I can not change. I have the opportunity to change this rotten world in a small way, and if that means I shall become a criminal to do so, I don't mind.

"Ah. But you do not care for that. I am sorry to bring this upon you. To go back to the topic: when I was told of my ancestry and candidate status in middle school, I began to understand that the world would not allow me childish desires any more. So I decided to become the best person I can be, which is to say one with no emotions, because I have acted upon them before and-

"No I do not like Iwasawa Yuuki! Where did you hear that?! That is a lie!"

"Plus he is happy how he is. I can not alter his happiness for my own selfish needs."

[spoili]Secret Information:
Rei's mother is viewed as bit of an outsider to the Mikado family. She hoped to marry into it, but instead ended up with Rei. For years, her mother frantically tried to rationalize the ways Rei could become leader, but when her mother wasn't training her, Rei was largely left all by herself. This is referred to as the 'silence' by Rei.

Ever since the Heir Announcement, her mother has been slathering Rei with false affection. While there isn't much contact, Rei hangs on her mother's every word. Rei believes that her mother is trustworthy, and her mother actively works to ensure that Rei trains and isolates herself from those would might dissuade her from becoming the next yakuza head.

"My dearest pathetic Rei, I love you so much. You have to be perfect to get this. The Mikado won't accept anything less than a brutally efficient leader."

Rei still has morals, and wants to better the yakuza, but if her mother has way, Rei would become a puppet that obeys her whims.

Most people don't see or hear about the manipulation that Rei's mother does, but Rei does try to subconsciously rebel in small ways. Namely, the refusal to do Social Morals activities. More often than not, Rei gets reprimanded and spirals further into her mother's clutches.
[/spoili]

Character Theme:

Character Battle Theme:
[Virtu-Ava Section]
Pixiv.Id.254652.600.1760744.jpg

Weapon:
Soulbreaker:
A long naginata that looks ceremonial and holy.
"Having obtained this after killing the priests, this naginata thirsts for blood. Some say you can see the souls of the damned in the blade."

[Battle Actions]
Skill 1:
[Dark Rend]
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION:
She throws her naginata at the enemy at blinding speeds.
Skill 2:
[Hell Cleave]
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION:
She slices the air, cutting through it and leaving a trail of darkness that splits the earth as well as anyone in front of it.
Skill 3:
[Soul Block]
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION:
The blade turns into a solid block of metal that shows the faces of souls she's defeated and blocks any fast attacks.
Skill 4:
[Oni Teleport]
DESCRIPTION:
Through teleportation, she moves behind an enemy and attacks.
Skill 5:
[Spin Block]
DESCRIPTION:
By spinning her naginata she can block projectiles and fast attacks.
Skill 6:
[Hell Fire]
DESCRIPTION:
Rei infuses her naginata with blue flames and then hits her target, scattering flames all around her. The force of this blow is magnified by the flames.

[Relationships Section]

The World / Negative

"The RNG decided that I should be a Yakuza heir. I cannot deny it is accepted by me, but that doesn't mean I'm not spiteful towards it ruling over my life."

Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

"She complains about me taking her spot in the library. I told her that I didn't know she had a spot and remain there out of spite. The meat bun can sit somewhere else if she's going to annoy me about it."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends

"She is one of the select few who knows about my Yakuza heritage. But I know her secrets as well. I trust her, even though she dreams of being famous she says she won't forget about me. I want to tell her... I want to tell her to forget about me, because if the press found out she'd be in trouble. This isn't a game, but I cannot let her go either. I trust her, which is something I rarely say."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Romance / Tsundere Romance

"I-I don't like him! I... can't. He's already in a happy relationship. So I'll just push down my feelings. Because it's one sided and won't ever happen even if I did like him."
[Update]
"He confessed to me. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm... kinda glad he did. But I know sooner or later I'll have to marry into the family so this is only temporary. I'm... still happy though."

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Heir Apparents (Trope)

"He's my rival for this Yakuza Heir rivalry. I don't dislike him too much, but he's open about his ties to the Yakuza. So I do not interact with him as much as I can. Unfortunately that means getting lectured by the annoying one rather than him. For better or worse, that's how it's going to be."
[Update]
"We're friends again. I'm glad. We both needed it, I think. Even if it's harder, it's worth it."

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

"The airhead annoys me. How she became a Social Morals Officer is beyond me, but I do know that the second that she finds out about her partner and myself, she's going to get more annoying. I've had enough Social Morals talks in my life, I don't need more."

Taigi Narita / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"After a while we drifted. I later found out about his... well I'd rather not say. He probably never realized that I was girl until later. I find that it happens pretty often to people I hang around with, but I blame the fact that he never asked."

Leo Kane / Positive / Amiable Classmates

"He exists, and is within my class. Other than that I don't know much about him."

Kyouko Himura / Negative / Broken Friends
"After middle school, while she changed and stopped being so talkative about it, it still kinda became like a constant sad reminder. After a while I hit the breaking point and just told her we were done being friends."

Ayame Sayoto / Positive / Bodyguard & Heir (Trope)

"Ayame is a good friend. I lend her games, and she protects me. She also thinks I should do police work. I don't see it. But I must say she has good taste in games, the classics are the best, after all."
[Update]
"I'm losing face in the eyes of my mother and yakuza because of this sticker incident. If she can't do her job, then I can't trust her to watch my back and keep me safe."

Kamei Mana / Positive / New Friends

"We stumbled upon each other while I was stargazing and she ended up spilling her guts about everything. I didn't mind, because she sounded like she needed someone to listen. She keeps wanting to do stuff, but unfortunately my time is limited."

Ryuu Miyamoto / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship

"We knew each other once upon a time. But... we drifted. I don't really know all of what happened... but I think that I distanced myself out of habit. Either way, he's not bad, but in a few ways he's like Michio. I kind of want to keep him out of this."

Morita Nyoko / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"She spends a lot of time with Yuuki... that and she keeps trying to look more awful than she actually is. I'm mostly annoyed that she thinks I'm an idiot and that she knows about the Yakuza. What does she know about anything?"

Amaya Fujimoto / Negative / Hated Rivals
"She gets on my nerves. She plays games but refuses to do good ones. Watches horror. Plus there's just something off about her. I trust her not to stab me in the back for as long as it would take her to pull out a knife. Which is to say not at all. Besides, when it comes to nightscapes and painting them, I'm the expert!"

Naomasa Ishida / Positive / New Friends
"He seems nice enough. He... also likes turtles. I was just discussing how to care for them and he got all excited. But it's nice to share some interests with him."

Annashi Koriumi / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Kirari Shimizu / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Arata Ueda / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Steele Vitri / Positive / Work at Home Memories (Trope)
"Vitri is pretty dependable. Likes wolves too much, but that can be overlooked if you don't mind a pretty hard worker. I almost felt bad as I had next to nothing to do while he worked at the hot spring during middle school. Wouldn't mind talking to him again, sometime."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
For those of you who got lost just like me don't know, my character's Chiyo Imada- imported from the previous Hisakawa shamelessly :p

For a short summary, let me just start off in the words of the previous Hisakawa:
"A bright and perky girl when around her friends. Chiyo is notable for being the most normal girl in the class."
Think of the stereotypical "clumsy dumbass dreamer" and combine that with a flat-chested, peach haired cooking-and-astronomy MANIAC...and you'll get Chiyo! She tries to be polite and kind to everybody, but sometimes her loyalties to those closest to her will cloud her sense of judgement. Also, she literally cannot do physical fitness (as in just running 10 yards has her gasping like a fish out of water).

Alright, hopefully that helped all of you at least a little- but in case not, here's my ideas/replies for all of those lovely, positive relationships (and the current 33% that make up negative relations too- I didn't forget you guys!)

:down: @Ehb (I see that curse, and I now fear for the future...)
Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Chiyo could just have probably gave some extra meat buns to Sagawa one day on a whim, honestly...

:down: @God Empress Wen :down:
Kira Oshiro / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
Perhaps the two just don't see any point(s) of interest about the other?

:down: @chaosheart13 :down:
Lisa Yamagawa / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.
Yep. The top level of friendship has been achieved with these two, it seems.

:down: @Weisenhart :down:
Yura Yukitani / Positive / Amiable Classmates
A friendship in the making, perhaps? Chiyo probably wouldn't approach him yet, but maybe this could be the start of something beautiful?

:down: @LowDefinition :down:
Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
Somehow, the "tsundere prince(ss)" is middle school friends with the clutzy peach? That's hilarious, they might share something in common that got them to originally meet, but as time went on they became closer and closer?

:down: @Makomin :down:
Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
Perhaps Misheru didn't like the fact that Chiyo became a Social Morals Rep? Or perhaps something else, perhaps Chiyo didn't like something that Misheru tried to impose- or some other friendship-breakage-inducing thing I can't think of right now.

:down: @ERode :down:
Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Bad Occurrence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
I like where you were going with the whole "face in breasts" scenario - minus the fact that Chiyo's flatter than a squashed pancake, of course (also, he would also have to specifically say something about the brick wall her chest really is in order for it to have any effect, I believe). Though, just as a side note, it's not like Chiyo would hate Yuuki, but she'd definitely be more...wary, for lack of better words.

:down: @LoveandHate91 :down:
Sein Ravel / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'
Well...perhaps there was a fight between the two?

:down: @Zombehs :down:
Abe Kuroya / Negative / Rejected Romance (Trope)
"A week ago, there was a confession that went on between Abe Kuroya and Imada Chiyo. However, it ended in rejection. Now things between them are very awkward."

Oh no, not the awkward shut-down!
Though, perhaps Chiyo tried to friend-zone him during the confession, only for it to click later that he was confessing. Now, she feels bad for friend-zoning him, but at the same time kinda wants to become his friend (hence the awkwardness on her side).

:down: @Andy :down:
Noxi Keoni / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Ah....I got nothing. Maybe they simply have no interest in the one another?

:down: @Accelerator :down:
Michio Kamijou / Positive / Social Morals Reps (Trope)
"Though classrooms typically only have one Social Morals Representative, due to the situation with Nozomi, class 2-A was assigned to both Chiyo Imada and Kamijou Michio to hold this position."

Just going to put this out there, Chiyo would flat-out suck at paperwork. Any fancy-shmancy politics-shtuff , and it would probably either fly over her head, or possibly offend her- depending on if there are any accusations made...I believe Chiyo would be a bit annoying at times, but at the same time she'd be willing to help with practically anything, so there's that.

:down: @Miya :down:
Iori Nishimura / Positive / Maid and Servant (Trope)
"Due to a random prize raffle, Nishimura became Chiyo Imada's Personal Maid, much to the chargin of many people. While not what Nishimura was expecting when she got hired, she gets paid well for a student."

Quick question, is her first name spelled with an "I" or a "L"?I feel like Chiyo would be hiring more of a friend, and less of an actual maid...but then again, I'm not too sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Tsubasa Mika, #40ff79, solid"]
[Core Information Section]
"Is that so?"
Subby%2B55.png

FC:
Plastic Memories - Isla

Character Color Code:
40ff79

Full Name:
Tsubasa, Mika
"Pronounce it right or don't call me at all."

"Huh."

Date of Birth:
13th of December
"Snow, sometimes I wonder how it's so pure."

Sex:
Female
"I could be a man. Except for the fact that my birth certificate states that I'm a female."

Most Relevent Sin: Sloth
"I guess it comes from the fact that I like to sleep more than a lot."
Most Relevant Virtue: Temperance
"Now a days my temper doesn't rise up, I guess it's because of Ai."

Most Relevant Ideology:
"Order. It's not logical to live life without rules that keeps us safe. I learned that the hard way."
"I enjoy sleeping, for the most part I like the company of spring. I also enjoy being in
the company of the trees. Sometimes I take pictures but for the most part I'm probably
resting under the leaves of a tree. Although I also adore the comfort of sleeping in a comfortable
sofa, with a book in my lap. Soda, and sparkling water fascinates me. The thrill of the bubbles popping in my mouth. I enjoy running around and the sorts, so I guess I have a love towards P.E."

Dislikes:
"I hate orchestra music. End of conversation. I don't like worms, or when people make me repeat myself. It just wastes my nap time. I don't like when people wake me up, or when I have lack of sleep.
Finally a plethora amount of attention. I also despise math. Don't even get me started."

Hobbies:
"I sleep, and draw, I swim when I have free time. I sometimes cloud watch, but this is until I fall asleep."

Fears:
- Worms ("The only thing in this world I hate, the term, 'bookworm' can burn along with all those slimy creatures.")
- Dogs. (" . . . ")

Stranger - -
"I've never really interacted with her, but she's known to be a bit of a troublemaker and tends to sleep through everything. At least this was before about a month ago or so, she seems a bit more quieter than before, and it's eerie. Although it's sort of weird how it all works out with her 'famous' athletic ability. Especially for someone as short as her."

Friend - -
"There still seems to be some bitterness behind the smile. She seems to be more relaxed compared
to when I first got to know her. The shorty tends to have a competitive spirit and overall pretty trustful. Mika, no matter what she says, ends up apologizing in the end. Sometimes she's reluctant to tell us things but she isn't the depressing kid of the party."

Enemy - -
"Dunno why, but she all of a sudden started cutting people off. Or maybe they just left her. That's believable too. The prick sleeps through everything and it's annoying. She screws up too much and is too cold for anyone to handle. Especially all the secrets surrounding her, to sum it up, she's just
too much to handle in general."

Self Introduction:
"I'm Tsubasa, Mika. Don't get involved with me if you don't even know my name.
I have no interest whatsoever to make any more friends then I have. Close to none,
I don't like dogs for the fact that when I was younger, a huge dog seemed to enjoy
chasing after me, the slobber and the teeth bared."

She shudders,
"I'm sixteen and was born in the thirteenth of December. When I was little I had friend called Ai,
she's... She was... Anyways. I'm currently still vertically challenged, and much calmer than
I was in the past, sleeping, and skipping class. Although I'm a bit more careless than before.
I have a lawyer for a mom, which is surprising considering that my arguing skills are close to none I suppose. While my father is a scientist. My only sibling ran away from home at the age of 21. Since then my family has been very tight and secretive. So I guess that's where I get my restrained tongue from. I hate math, and that's that. Not that I'd show that skill off, after all it's best not to let anyone know of your weaknesses. I sort of struggle with my pride, but not as much as I struggle with staying awake. Thank you very much the world can pass me by while I'm sleeping."

Note:
Ai was a best friend of Mika's. Mika treasured Ai as a friend, being that Ai was her motivation.
The only catch was that Ai was a violinist and ill. You can guess what happened to her.
This is where the hate for orchestra music came from.

Character Theme:

Character Battle Theme:

Character Voice Actor:

[Virtu-Ava Section]

106.jpg

Weapon:
A lightning orb that has sparks rapidly moving inside the orb,
bouncing around. You can see the electricity moving clearly,
as the orb is clear and shining. It's similar to glass except indestructible.

[Battle Actions]
Skill 1:
{Reverse Electrum}
DESCRIPTION:
The electricity inside the ball increases as the electricity spins in a counter clockwise
as thrown at the opponent at rapid speed, building a force of electricity, sending a
major shock through out the body, maybe a burn mark or two.

Skill 2:
{Spark Expansion}
DESCRIPTION:
The orb creates a wall of electricity on the side it's facing (not an all around guard)
and again, sending a painful shock to the opponent.

Skill 3:
{Showering Bolts}
DESCRIPTION:
The orb is thrown into the sky, raining down electrical bolts down at the opponent.

Skill 4:
{Ramming Thunder}
DESCRIPTION:
Mika, runs up to the opponent and comes into contact with the opponent,
twisting the orb to the opponents body and sending a painful sensation through-out the
opponents body.
[Relationships Section]
Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / The Lazy Pact (Trope)
"She's... Alike with me, being seriously lazy and all."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"Who...? Oh. I know her name but... Apparently she has a dislike for lazy people."

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Hated Rivals
"I can't help but insult her weaknesses. It's just so fun!" Although because of this relationship, people tend to keep them far away as possible.

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Aquainted
"Yura? Oh him. I think I've talked to him a few times... We first met when a teacher

paired us up for the after-school chore of bringing supplies. I didn't mind it much,
and he was talking a lot during the process. Weirdly he reminded me of-
By the time we were done, like usual I just slept. I was unusually sore by the end of the day but weirdly he fell asleep too. I couldn't help a smile and a few laughs when we woke up from a innocent passerby-er.

Yuuki Iwasawa / Romance / Vanilla Romance
"I met Yuuki at the library, he continuously came soon after he met me. I simply kept him company and shared some words. I felt bubbly feelings as soon I became more and more
attached to the idea of him dropping by. Although at first I thought he was a girl,
but he addressed that situation during one of our conversations.
At some point he asked me out and somehow I felt relieved and unusually perky at that idea.
Since that time I may or may not have checked out some books on maintaining a relationship. Although I could only read a page or two before I crashed. I really don't understand why I'm trying so hard, also a scenario with a dog deepened that bond. Sometimes I walk home with him but it doesn't help that we can't walk at a leisure pace, my parents being seriously over protective and all. I'll have to address the issue of having a boyfriend sometime. After all I've only started dating Yuuki not that long ago. We'll probably have to plan an official date...
After my nap."

Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"I guess she felt that we weren't really friends? Not that I really cared much,
I kept her company and hung out, but I just stopped trying to interact with her after awhile,
after all her conveniently bad timing ruining my sleep schedule. It didn't matter whenever she wanted to stay friends or not, nobody screws with my naps."

Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"That irritating perv kept approaching me, talking about lollis and the sort.
I can't help the way I was developed and I certainly don't need him on my case reminding me constantly. After awhile he just stopped, thank goodness. At first we got along,
then he switched his perv switch on."

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I think I know 'Kuroya-Kun' well... At least heard of him from Lori.
I also know him from P.E but it's not like we speak, it's just the rumors
being carried. I wouldn't mind his company."

Noxi Keoni / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I know him because he's one of those 'perfect score' students. Although that's it."

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"Michio's pestering sometimes and for most of the time gets on my nerves. I can
sleep when and if I want to. I don't get why he urges me to wake up, it's seriously
irritating."

Lori Nishimura / Negative / Broken Friends
"At some point I was viewed as a 'bad individual' and she started blaming me for things, but I guess it was partially my fault for egging her on. She started poking me where it hurt, orchestra music and then I had decided enough was enough, apparently so had she for she said it first."
"Mika nowadays it's totally impossible to be friends! Just stay away from now on!"

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Bad Occurence
"Ever since Ai... Left. I was already on edge and Chiyo just happened to be there...
I still can't find the words to apologize and.. To express my feelings I often gave her a
look of hatred and our relationship has been unsteady ever since... Those days where we used to play on the playground didn't matter at the moment, apparently there were some bridges to rebuild if we ever had the hope of getting along once again."

Rei Saionji / Positive / Aquainted
"She's quite humorous, calling me the 'sleeping girl' and I met her once, sometimes Yuuki brings her up, but for some reason she steers clear of me and gives me this mixed expression. Sometimes I wonder why, maybe it was because of the established relationship before Yuuki and I became a 'thing'."

Narita Taigi / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I know him, 'pretty boy'. He's also quite the otaku or so I've heard. It's not like he's a closet otaku."

Kane Leo / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Still arrogant and ruthless as ever. We both can't resist the chance to insult each other

whenever possible, after all he and I, knows no bounds in terms of competition."

World, The / Positive / Ruler and Girl
"I'm a slave, I accept that fully. In return I expect a meaningful death."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Alright here be the next set of relationships for the two new invites!

Please remember to update your relationships when these new characters come in. Just pull off your relevant entry from them.

Name: Saionji, Rei
Romantic Rolls: 1

Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Mututally Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Bad Occurence

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Childhood Friends

Yuuki Iwasawa / Romance / Tsundere Romance
"You two always talk about how much you dislike each other. But everyone then wonders how you two are always together anyways."

Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Mututally Annoyed

Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Broken Friends

Sein Ravel / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Middle School Friends

Noxi Keoni/ Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

"Rei Saionji and Michio Kamijou are distantly related to one of the Yakuza Heads based in the area. Whether they like it or not, they're being judged for who'll be the next boss..."

Lori Nishimura / Negative / Bad Occurence

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mututally Annoyed

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / Aquainted

Ehb's Notes: Canonically gang affiliated.

Name: Tsubasa Mika
Romantic Rolls: ( # ) 1

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / The Lazy Pact (Trope)
"Sagawa Mizunohara and Mika Tsubasa share an agreement to respect certain prime napping locations to one another on a day-to-day basis. It's really complicated, actually."

Kira Oshiro / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Aquainted

Yuuki Iwasawa / Romance / Vanilla Romance
"You asked each other out and started dating this year. It's the normal romance that everyone pretty much dreams of, but it's simple in a modest way."

Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Mututally Annoyed

Sein Ravel / Positive / Aquainted

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Noxi Keoni / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Mututally Annoyed

Lori Nishimura / Negative / Broken Friends

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Bad Occurence

Rei Saionji / Positive / Aquainted

Ehb's notes: Somehow managed to affect the rng to make her rolls fit her character.

Reactions: Accelerator
"Rei Saionji and Michio Kamijou are distantly related to one of the Yakuza Heads based in the area. Whether they like it or not, they're being judged for who'll be the next boss..."

Well... Michio's life got complicated pretty quickly...

Wow, two girls, and they both have negative relationships with Yuuki. This is almost too easy!

@Ehb

"Would be a Sunohara if he didn't have the romantic roll"

I'm just curious as to what you mean by that

A little late to reply, but it means that if you didn't get a romance roll, your relationships would make you look like a harem leads friend character with no gf. The prime example of this being Sunohara from clannad.

@Ehb Pretty much done with my CS except for the relationships part. Will get on it sooner or later. Do tell me if anything should be corrected. Thank you!

Since I can't fully work on Ionia's CS, might as well discuss some character relations...

@Miya
Iori Nishimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Good thing she only knows his name. God knows how she'd respond in relation to the connection down below.
Just want to say that Ionia's a vocalist/utaite in the Music Club, and yes she has performed a few times for school events before. So that might... yeah.

Iori Nishimura / Positive / New Friends
-My character has so many new friends now. X3 Same as the rest, I guess, but I'll add personal thoughts to everyones.
Hmm, not sure how can I work with this as well. But the multiple personality disorder though :v

@Miya
Iori Nishimura / Negative / Bad Occurence
I have no idea what caused this. Maybe one of them was pushed into an embarrassing situation by the other?
Same, I don't have idea either :v Perhaps Ionia accidentally forgot about Lisa's hangout day or something? :v

:down: @Miya :down:

Quick question, is her first name spelled with an "I" or a "L"?I feel like Chiyo would be hiring more of a friend, and less of an actual maid...but then again, I'm not too sure...
Her first name is spelled with an "I".

A friend, hmmm. Something to lean upon whenever her Social Morals work gone wrong? Then again, Ionia got into the 'raffle' thingy because her family is in huge debt and the loan companies decided to "put" her into the thing without her knowledge so that she could help paying for the debts incurred when her family business went bankrupt :v

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
Paying off her father's debt with her body, eh? Let doujins be had, though libertine this becomes.

And hey, she may be a vocalist/utaite/whatever, but does she dance and sing? Does she resolve to shine brightly, radiantly, splendidly, never faltering even when the number of fan votes she gets is 0? Does she strive forward against harsh odds with a smile on her face, resolved to do her Rubesty no matter how much it hurts?

If not, maybe the Music Club's first meeting had a karaoke session or whatnot for everyone to break the ice with, and they found out that each other existed through that. Yuuki's singing was so confident and horrible that Iori remembered him, while Iori was good enough that everyone remembered her.

@Karyra
Rei Saionji / Negative / Bad Occurence
Not sure how this will go about, maybe Rei commented on her filming habits in a negative manner?

@xLarius
Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."
Not sure what they would be rivals about, got any ideas?

Anyone else notice there are two Yuukis?
@Karyra
Rei Saionji / Negative / Bad Occurence
Not sure how this will go about, maybe Rei commented on her filming habits in a negative manner?
Maybe she was trying to look tough and she took a picture of Rei looking actually kinda cute?

Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Hated Rivals
Not sure what they would be rivals about, got any ideas?
Mmn, I haven't yet made my CS so I don't really expect you to know.
I'm not sure. Tsubasa is a very sleepy person. That's the main point.
She tends not to care much unless you wake her up.
I should probably start the CS.

Oh, perhaps PE? Even though Lisa dislikes it, Mika is always poking that stick of superiority at Lisa,
while Lisa is better at painting than Mika is? So it's a constant battle for first place?
Don't know, I'm tweaking Mika just a bit. Just a bit. To fit the needs of the girlish prince(ss).
Also Ai is gone, so that's going to affect Mika quite a bit.

I also find it ironic that her childhood friend became her enemy.
CHIYO HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?
Just joking.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Mmn, I haven't yet made my CS so I don't really expect you to know.
I'm not sure. Tsubasa is a very sleepy person. That's the main point.
She tends not to care much unless you wake her up.
I should probably start the CS.

Oh, perhaps PE? Even though Lisa dislikes it, Mika is always poking that stick of superiority at Lisa,
while Lisa is better at painting than Mika is? So it's a constant battle for first place?
Don't know, I'm tweaking Mika just a bit. Just a bit. To fit the needs of the girlish prince(ss).
Also Ai is gone, so that's going to affect Mika quite a bit.

I also find it ironic that her childhood friend became her enemy.
CHIYO HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?
Just joking.
Oh, so that's what Tsubasa is like? Hm, that would make things tough then. Although I like the idea that they poke at each other's weak points.

Reactions: xLarius
Status
Not open for further replies.