• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Miya
Due to Yuuki being right at the door, both me and @ERode assumed that Chiyo wouldn't be able to see him...or feel him, since technically that poor NPC is the one whose hand is stretched out.

So...ummm...I did originally include him? But, then I took him out xD.

Thanks, though!

@Miya
Due to Yuuki being right at the door, both me and @ERode assumed that Chiyo wouldn't be able to see him...or feel him, since technically that poor NPC is the one whose hand is stretched out.

So...ummm...I did originally include him? But, then I took him out xD.

Thanks, though!
Ahh I see. Now I get it what ERode meant about the illusion thing at last page. My bad and thanks for explaining :3

@EmperorsChosen
I know you mention he wasn't a victim of bullies. But how about, when his mother died and he went all edge-loner mode, some people actually wanted to make him his bread shuttle bitch? Fortunately for him, Kyouko stepped in then and was one of the reasons he got dragged out of his slum? You see if/when Kyouko beats up bullies at school she doesn't go "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? No need to thank me." or whatever on the victims. Rather she gives them a piece of her mind/#KyoukosLifeAdvices101 which most of the time doesn't seem... too friendly... but maybe he then reached out to her? Because honestly I see it kinda hard for her to approach Koga on her own that much.

@Skyswimsky
Ah, by the way. Thank you very much for including a link to your character profile when posting updates.

Kyouko Himura.... OK!

Kyouko%20Ico_zpsysqrx7gm.jpg

Earned the [ Butter Knife ] Title!

Just to double-check @Ehb @God Empress Wen ,

We can sort-of make non-colored NPC dialogue, right? As long as it supports the situations the PCs have created, right?

Yes. The way you did it in your recent post is totes ok.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Chiyo wouldn't be able to see him or feel him, but why wouldn't she be able to hear him? XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Miya
@Skyswimsky
Yeah, that could work. Depression would have made him just not want to bother with the bullies. I don't know if he'd actually have acted like their bitch, but it'd be believable for him to not really bark back at the time, not to mention is avoidance of confrontation. Even if she full on yelled at him, Koga would probably approach her afterwards to at least thank her for the help. Their relationship could go from there.

Ahaha...super awkward shenanigans happening in the background might become Yuuki's thing now.

• Love
Reactions: Rithas
@Ehb

Are anti-bullying clubs/campaigns under the Social Morals' thumb due to their mission and vision encouraging students to prohibit bullying others?

Are you trying to ask if someone would get reprimanded if they tried to stop a bully of their own accord?

As long as they don't hurt anyone they'd probably get a pat on the back for standing up for someone.
Even though that isn't how it works in the real world usually.

Are you trying to ask if someone would get reprimanded if they tried to stop a bully of their own accord?

As long as they don't hurt anyone they'd probably get a pat on the back for standing up for someone.
Even though that isn't how it works in the real world usually.
#RealLifeIsShite

A bit close. xD But what I was trying to ask is if the Social Morals have some degree of control or influence over the anti-bullying club. I kinda mentioned it in my last post as if the Social Morals are in charge of these campaigns, or at least supporting them.

You can take it either way. Social Morals would probably be involved. But story-wise Yura would probably be piloting what people see them doing in the IC.

In other words, for that part, I don't have any urge to have Yuri or Kokoro dictating what exactly they're doing. It'd be best to just show Yura doing things on the ground knowing he has the Comittee's Blessing for much of what he does.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@EmperorsChosen
Yoshitaka Koga / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

"Ever since we teamed up for a programming project, I find Yoshitaka-san a nice person to be around with. His ordinary aura really brings a fresh air from some of those extreme people in class. He could be blunt at times, but I like it. It feels like he's being honest with me."
With that, I think I'm done with the relationship thingymajingy unless I receive comments to change em :3

With that, I think I'm done with the relationship thingymajingy unless I receive comments to change em :3
Considering we are hated rivals I feel like maybe we should flesh it out/talk more about it or something.

Now to suffer through the hardest part, actually involving myself into the IC :c

For the new meat:

@Skyswimsky

Himura Kyouko / Positive / Acquainted
"Ahhhh, Himura-san. She's quite cool and laidback. A member of the tea-lovers club, if I may add. Although, I do acknowledge the fact that she's more macho than I could ever hope to be. Heheh. I'm not the kind of guy who is thrilled in the aspect of fighting or challenges."

"Although, we've... uh... barely hung out ever since... well... never mind."

@GothGripz

Minami Kyoko / Negative / Bully (Trope)
Still being discussed via PM. We are at a breakthrough, though! Just gotta wait for you to come back!

@RedArmyShogun

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Childhood Friends
Considering how Yura became a bully during Middle School then changed for the better afterwards, I'm still thinking of how to get Ayame and Yura together when they were children. I was thinking of the whole "joining the wrong crowd" thing which lead to him being a bully, and immediately regretted it when he had done so; that kind of scenario.

@EmperorsChosen

Yoshitaka Koga / Positive / Childhood Friends
Same with Sayoto Ayame above. Especially since Koga detests bullies.

@HangeZoe

Garhaji Marusama / Positive / New Friends
"Ah, Garuhaji-kun. He stands out as the most miniature student of 2-A, height-wise. We've been acquainted for a while now. I really don't know how, but a cup of tea never fails to improve my bonding with people. Ahahaha! Silly, I know! Apparently, Garuhaji-kun told me that my blend is exquisite, and that what his maids are making for him won't even come close to mine. ... Oh, dear. I'm not bragging, I promise! It made me real giddy, as a matter of fact!"

@TheTechnologicVampire

So basically, they meet at the corner of an intersecting hallway, with Yura pinning down the busty meganekko on the floor. Bonus points if Yura's face landed on the melons. Huehuehue. @ERode This is completely similar to what happened with Yuuki and Chiyo. With one big difference.

Hinomari Tanari / Negative / Bad Occurence
"I... really feel uncomfortable about this. Y-you see... My first encounter with Hinomari-san was... erm... not very apt, I should say. Ahaha... haha..."

Yura sighed, complemented by a tint of red on his visage.

@Weisenhart sounds good I'll make edits to that effect soon on my end. Though its likely she would have confronted him, how that leads to him being a better person I'm not sure. Though would be interesting to see what he thinks of her now, well provided he would if know her current status.

Status
Not open for further replies.