• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheTechnologicVampire
It would probably be over their interest in video games. Maybe one or the other saw them playing a game at school or at the arcade and it went from there? Or at a game store or something?

@Miya
That works fine, thanks Miya :)

@Weisenhart
Yeah, but Koga doesn't think that people can't change or be forgiven. Besides, he went through his whole emo phase, which maybe could have been a reason he went and fell in with the wrong crowd. It's not that hard for them to have befriended while kids. Most elementary schoolers befriend almost everyone in the same class. If their parents knew each other, even easier. And after his emo phase and shoving everyone away, I don't think Koga would think he has a right to chew Yura out or anything as long as he was stopping.

@RedArmyShogun
Some of Ayame's dialogue is uncoloured in the latest post, and it'd help if you underlined for the same reason the rest of us do it. It's mentioned in Ehb's second post in the IC.

[spoili]
Annoying Help Text 3 - Underlining Important Bits and NPC's

In Hisakawa Koukou, underlining a section of text is used to denote particularly important parts of your post. Think of it as a way of telling people: "Please Have Your Response Mention/Comment on this thing!" Use it to let partners know an important part of your character's response, or something that other characters can latch onto to get into a conversation. Use it as a tool to help move scenes and stories forward! [/spoili]

@EmperorsChosen
That works. I think they could bump into each other at a game store, Hino buying a racing game, while Koga gets whatever he wants. I'll see about updating our relationship on my side with that info.

@Weisenhart
Huehuehuehuehue. His face landed right between them. XD
But let's be serious, this relationship would be very awkward, and could lead to a lot of shenanigans. I like it. :3

@RedArmyShogun
Some of Ayame's dialogue is uncoloured in the latest post, and it'd help if you underlined for the same reason the rest of us do it. It's mentioned in Ehb's second post in the IC.

[spoili]
Annoying Help Text 3 - Underlining Important Bits and NPC's

In Hisakawa Koukou, underlining a section of text is used to denote particularly important parts of your post. Think of it as a way of telling people: "Please Have Your Response Mention/Comment on this thing!" Use it to let partners know an important part of your character's response, or something that other characters can latch onto to get into a conversation. Use it as a tool to help move scenes and stories forward! [/spoili]
Sorry will get to it now. And done, bit tired haven't slept in awhile so I must have missed it. Ad I see about the underlining, not used to doing it, will go back to my post see what I believe needs it. Is it just spoken text, or the text in general the pair of you do this on?

Edit 2, there think I did it correctly.

Last edited:
@RedArmyShogun
Anything you want someone to react to, so it can be dialogue or action. I think it makes it easier than reacting to the whole post. If you look at other posts, you might get a good idea of how it works.

@RedArmyShogun
Anything you want someone to react to, so it can be dialogue or action. I think it makes it easier than reacting to the whole post. If you look at other posts, you might get a good idea of how it works.
Yeah and would make things easier on me and others too, I'll make use of that in further posts from now. Least now I won't be quoting all that was said, I was seriously confused by that.

Last edited:
For the new meat:

@Skyswimsky

Himura Kyouko / Positive / Acquainted
"Ahhhh, Himura-san. She's quite cool and laidback. A member of the tea-lovers club, if I may add. Although, I do acknowledge the fact that she's more macho than I could ever hope to be. Heheh. I'm not the kind of guy who is thrilled in the aspect of fighting or challenges."

"Although, we've... uh... barely hung out ever since... well... never mind."

@GothGripz

Minami Kyoko / Negative / Bully (Trope)
Still being discussed via PM. We are at a breakthrough, though! Just gotta wait for you to come back!

@RedArmyShogun

Sayoto Ayame / Positive / Childhood Friends
Considering how Yura became a bully during Middle School then changed for the better afterwards, I'm still thinking of how to get Ayame and Yura together when they were children. I was thinking of the whole "joining the wrong crowd" thing which lead to him being a bully, and immediately regretted it when he had done so; that kind of scenario.

@EmperorsChosen

Yoshitaka Koga / Positive / Childhood Friends
Same with Sayoto Ayame above. Especially since Koga detests bullies.

@HangeZoe

Garhaji Marusama / Positive / New Friends
"Ah, Garuhaji-kun. He stands out as the most miniature student of 2-A, height-wise. We've been acquainted for a while now. I really don't know how, but a cup of tea never fails to improve my bonding with people. Ahahaha! Silly, I know! Apparently, Garuhaji-kun told me that my blend is exquisite, and that what his maids are making for him won't even come close to mine. ... Oh, dear. I'm not bragging, I promise! It made me real giddy, as a matter of fact!"

@TheTechnologicVampire

So basically, they meet at the corner of an intersecting hallway, with Yura pinning down the busty meganekko on the floor. Bonus points if Yura's face landed on the melons. Huehuehue. @ERode This is completely similar to what happened with Yuuki and Chiyo. With one big difference.

Hinomari Tanari / Negative / Bad Occurence
"I... really feel uncomfortable about this. Y-you see... My first encounter with Hinomari-san was... erm... not very apt, I should say. Ahaha... haha..."

Yura sighed, complemented by a tint of red on his visage.

I like it.

Writing the post and my internet freezes, the entire thing gone. Heh lol nope too tired for this shit.

Also due to the unforeseen circumstances I have to go christmas eve shopping.....yay.

Also, apparently as of now it is the Libyan day of independence....who knew? I do now, I guess.

@Ehb

I think Hino is done now. Just need confirmation of relationships, I think. Other than that, I justed edited the post with her CS to match others. I don't think I need to do anything else with it.

@God Empress Wen
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kyouko was a Red Panda? It only intrigued her further.[/BCOLOR]
I didn't know that either, but I like it! x) Care to talk about that further!? Also gotta edit my post slightly once I got time(Christmas, spending time with family, yadda yadda) then, since Kyouko wouldn't 'work' for someone she deems as a Fool!

Merry Christmas lads, ladettes and traps!
Woop, Still Eve for me. It seems I'll be spending the entirety of it learning how to and also building a PC (Moreeee poooowwwwwer). Thankfully I already have all the presents bought and wrapped, the ungrateful little shits.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Merry Christmas to you too :v
Woop, Still Eve for me. It seems I'll be spending the entirety of it learning how to and also building a PC (Moreeee poooowwwwwer). Thankfully I already have all the presents bought and wrapped, the ungrateful little shits.
Nice. Building a PC. One of my dream jobs :p

Same as @Rithas , it's still Christmas Eve over here. But hopefully your Christmas is going splendidly (you early partridge, you).

Anyhow, seeing as how the only parent currently in my household is sick- while the other one is at work until late tonight...I won't be able to post today, due to babysitting the little brats brothers.

But worry not! I'll be up until midnight, as tradition, so there should be a post tonight. (Sorry Rithas.)

Meanwhile, I'm still backreading because you guys make posts faster than I could read. Bakemono.

Going super speed to leave all the trash in the dust eh? I approve of this.

Yuuki doing all da drive-by greetings. Hopefully I tagged all the peoples in those scenes, but if not, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.