• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got up on reading the back pages, never knew my eyes were ready. Will work on a post soon I think, though might wait a little, see what develops with others posts.

...oh, @Ehb posted already...oops?

Anyhow, I actually don't know where the heck Iori and Sagawa are, but I can wait for @Miya to post, and just...assume another Social Morals will take over?

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure Chiyo would just be randomly amiable towards Hino. Forgot to mention that.

"Ah, Hinomori-san's really a nice person- or at least, that's what I think. I'm not actually friends with her though, so..."

@Raven Haruka
Sorry! I guess you can say I'm going a bit faster to make up for the IC being frozen. And yeah, you can say another officer came by to to conveniently tag out for Chiyo.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Waow, such lightning fast responses.

I have some ideas for possible realtionships written down in this spoiler.

Take a look at the relevant one for your character and we can discuss them further. Would be better if discussed in PMs, then I don't loose the info through other posts in this thread.

Sagawa Mizunohara / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."
For God's sakes, woman! Stop trying to tinker with my car's electronics! You don't even know how to properly map an ECU! Just stay away from my car, or your pretty little face won't be the same again!

Kira Oshiro / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."
There's some music I just can't stand. This girl plays all those types. Have a crack at some EDM, and I might just not start to hate you.

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Hated Rivals
What's this girl's problem? It's like she holds a grudge against me, just for owning my WRC Countryman. It's almost like she's way to scared to approach me at all, even when I'm not working on my car. Chill out. I'm not gonna hurt you, and neither's my car when I'm behind the wheel.

Yura Yukitani / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
We bumped into each other and ended up in a... compromising... situation. I feel very awkward talking to him now, less he try something else with me. I'm sure he's not a pervert, but you can't take too many chances in life. Best to be safe.

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
We've played tons of video games together. This guy is like my go-to partner for any game. I don't care that he's a boy that looks like a girl, he's such a good gaming partner.

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings."
This little one... She's my best fiend. When we first met in elementary, we just clicked. We've hung out many times, even played some video games together, even if she was reluctant to at first. I can't think of anyone else that I want to spend most of time around.

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"
He seems like a pretty nice guy, though his main flaw is he rides on two wheels instead of 4. Bikes aren't my thing, and neither's going for leasurely drives. I live for speed and this guy doesn't. I don't think we'll be able to get along much further than just being aquaintances. He also seems to be very pervy. Another reason as to why we're probably not gonna get much further than aquaintances. He doesn't really seem to be the type that I'd be true friends with.

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
He seems like a decent enough guy. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him. He doesn't seem to hold any grudges against me, either. I suppose we can be friends.

Noxi Keoni / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."
Another good gaming partner of mine. This guy also has some real talent about him. I wonder if I could get him ina 3-man with Iwasawa-kun? We could be the Three Musketeers of the gaming world.

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
This guy doesn't seem to bad. Apart from the piano part, he seems to be good friends with me. I wonder if he could replicate the Halo theme song for me...

Iori Nishimura / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Awwww! ^w^ This little one is so cute. She seems really impressed with my skills in rallying and car control. I'm sure we can be great friends.

Chiyo Imada / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Chiyo doesn't seem to bad. I hope we can get along well in the long run.

Rei Saionji / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
Another gamer? YES! More for my gaming group are always welcome.

Tsubasa Mika / Negative / Hated Rivals
Any time I've asked her to do something with me, she's always turned me down. What's wrong with the girl? Can't she just hang out with people rather than falling asleep?

Taigi Narita / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."
We gamed together once, but the fact that he tried to make a move on me made us drop our relationship. I can't be friends with someone who tries to hit on me at the first opportunity they get.

Leo Kane / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."
This guy just upped and left me for whatever reason. Why he did shall be a mystery to me, but I don't appreciate being dropped like that without a propper explanation.

Kyouko Himura / Positive / Aquainted
Yet another gamer? Oh, the world is too kind to me. ^_^ I look forward to the day when she asks to have a gaming session with me.

Kiyoko Minami / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."
Yet another person who I've been in a "compromising" situation with. I hope we can put it past us though, and continue being friends.

Sayoto Ayame / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."
We used to game together, but since she got the scooter, I think my dislike for bikes has made us drift apart. I don't know if we're ever gonna be able to get a friendship back to the way it used to be.

Marsama Garuhaji / Romance / It's Complicated
"You two are reguarded as a couple by most - though no one is quite sure why. The reason seems lost even between you two."
Is this guy serious? I already told him that I wan't interested the last time we dated. Why does he keep insisting on trying to win me over? It's not gonna happen, mate. I've tried telling everyone that we're not a thing anymore, so why do they still keep thinking we're together?

Koga Yoshitaka / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."
WIP (Need a link to CS.)

You have a romantic interest in garu?

I'll whip up mines for yours and the other two that did me.

That's the way the rolls worked out. However, Hino is not interested in guys, so I'm not taking it further than what I put down, instead gonna try work out a romantic relationship with one of the female characters (maybe one who's been long time friends with Hino.

@HangeZoe

Link to sheet so people have an easier time.

@TheTechnologicVampire I read your bit about Kyouko and Hina's relationship. It kinda works out I suppose. I mean Kyouko doesn't exactly go around beeing seen to game all the time nor does she talk much about it, even if she likes it. But Hina could have easily been approached her at an Arcade. The fact she does her car thing is definitely a positive thing in her book because I am sure a lot of people go 'A girl being a car maniac? Didn't she have enough barbies to play with?!" and Hina isn't giving a crap about that.

@RedArmyShogun I updated my sheet with our relationship! Also just making sure to avoid any confussion since I did not mention it. Yes, Kyouko will work at Aya's mother's shop.

@HangeZoe updated my sheet to reflect our character's relation. Check out if it is to your liking.

I am pretty much finished except I'd still love some input from @Rithas and @GothGripz

The Arcade suprising thing seems like quite a good idea.
"Hey. Whatcha doin'?" "Playing games? Cool." "You're a gamer too? Awesome!"
XD

And her shortened name is Hino, like the truck company. (FYI, that was kinda my inspiration for her name. XD)

@Skyswimsky

@RedArmyShogun I updated my sheet with our relationship! Also just making sure to avoid any confussion since I did not mention it. Yes, Kyouko will work at Aya's mother's shop.
"you think it would be possible if she has a part-time job at your character's mother's store? Or are the debts too strong for that?"

Assumed you were asking, my bad.

"you think it would be possible if she has a part-time job at your character's mother's store? Or are the debts too strong for that?"

Assumed you were asking, my bad.
I did ask there! But, now, I was just clarifying because some people/you could have thought I changed my mind about working there since I have it nowhere mentioned in my sheet. (It's enough that it is in yours, for Aya it seems to be a bigger deal anyways)

I just told Ehb from the start that I didn't want Kira to have any hetero romances though, so she didn't roll any for me.

@TheTechnologicVampire
This would be Kira's response to that relationship.

"Wow, she hates me for my taste in music? What's next? Is she going to hate me for my sexuality too? If I asked her to spell petty, do you think she'd be able to do it?"

I did ask there! But, now, I was just clarifying because some people/you could have thought I changed my mind about working there since I have it nowhere mentioned in my sheet. (It's enough that it is in yours, for Aya it seems to be a bigger deal anyways)
Ah, I can alter it back if you want, no problem.

@God Empress Wen XD

@Ehb I should've made it clear that I didn't want hetero romances. The romance that was rolled though stated that "It's complicated", so I kinda skewed it so that romance would kind of no longer be a thing

Also, made my first post with my GM character, so someone please approach them.

I could but I'm not sure you want an antagonistic meeting so soon, what with the cuffs and all.

Someone should like get a list of 5 characters so i can do their relationship stuff. Ooc is too active so its hard on my part.

That's why I asked that PMs would be preferable to discuss relationship stuff in.

@RedArmyShogun
You might wanna tone that down anyway. Kira and Ayame got mutually annoyed, not hated rivals on their rolls.
Sure I'll likely do an edit on my end. Mutial annoyance. Then I can reply to yah somewhat.

And a post, bit short, but meh, hope its good enough or to standard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.