• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what can I do?
Well there's the group in the hallway, the group near the library, and uh Perv Yuuki wandering. That is, if Ehb there says you can.

Not wandering. Heading to the school lockers, intending on getting out of this academic prison.

Not wandering. Heading to the school lockers, intending on getting out of this academic prison.
Ah. My bad, I put it as wandering because so many replies have got my brain scrambled. I'll still reply and I'm working on it, but there's a lot of info to parse.

Hehe, still laughed at Yuuki's drive by greetings, though.

Yeah, lotsa messiness to go through. Thank god for headers, really.

Yeah, lotsa messiness to go through. Thank god for headers, really.
Agreed. But all these are really interesting situations so I'm just trying to make a good reply.

So Yuuki is turned on by men. Naisu. Fighto the good fighto, Yuri! On aisu!

Hands have no genders. And pls, some people are just so good looking that they transcend sexuality.

I know that I'd bend over for King JJ.

Shit. If Rei was going to do the opposite of what Yuuki said, he should have told her not to get together with trap Yuuki.

Shit. If Rei was going to do the opposite of what Yuuki said, he should have told her not to get together with trap Yuuki.
Listen
She's probably gonna get shot down on the suggestion.
Plus she doesn't want to go, but tbh the library is good place to hide. Especially if you figure your pair of victims are gonna be squabbling.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm most definitely on the naughty list this year, considering I actually still don't have your presents quite ready yet. I guess between having only one day off a week this month and handling new signups, it kind of ended up being put on the back-burner. Still, I'm quite intent on seeing it through, it just will have to wait a bit.

*bows apologetically*

Still, hope you all enjoy your days today. Whether it be Christmas or the day after.

@TheTechnologicVampire

Hinomari Tanari.... OK!

Hinomari%20Ico_zpsiaqkz3sk.jpg

Earned the [ Burgeoning Mechanic ] Title!

@HangeZoe
I can't accept your character because you haven't completed your character sheet yet. It's missing the relationships, and it's also lacking in the required number of Virtu-Ava Skills. Please look at your character sheet post again and append what you are missing before asking me to ok your character again.

And yes, that means you still can't post in the In Character Thread, unfortunately.

Merry Christmas, I've just chugged 2 litres of orange juice. GET DAT VITAMIN C!

Also why is light so painful oh god.

@Skyswimsky
Here's an annoying help text that might shed light on what you're asking.

Annoying Help Text 6 - Colored NPC's

Colored NPC's, such as Nozomi Yuri, represent very important characters in the world. People who were in the RP previously may recognize them. In this version of Hisakawa, they inhabit similar roles that they had in the Original RP. Making them somewhat of a driving force within the IC universe.

However, unlike Sagawa, they aren't quite active yet. Instead, they're performing their intended roles as people like Sagawa would see them. Even so, if the story manages to get far enough, these special NPCs start to come into play, having their own Chaos Level to worry about and story line to follow.

Unlike regular NPCs, Colored NPCs can't be controlled by other people. Though interactions with them here can affect how their relationship rolls resolve when they come into play.

There's nothing wrong with discussing and planning with Wen and I on how your character fits with a Colored NPC like Nyoko or Yuri. Note, though, that those relationships were supposed come about organically in the in character as a Mechanic,

@_ALL Addtionally, the Annoying Help Texts have been added into the Hisakawapaedia, for easier reference. And will be update when new ones pop up in the In Character.

@Ehb I see. So what you're implying is Kyouko should/could have become a part of the Red Panda's (and work her way to world domination) through ICly means? Being just a mere goon in the grand scheme of things I obviously did not know of this and kinda welcomed that idea of Wen with open arms! Though that does not answer the question if Wen is allowed to tell me more about the Red Panda's than whatever is on the wiki thing.

Also seeing you talking about Yuri I assume something already happened at/with the Hachi-Ou Park? Cuz it is piquing my interest... maybe I should actually take my time to read through all 6 pages of the IC rather than just after the skip >_>"

@Skyswimsky
The plot and background side of the red pandas are Wen's territorry. She can basically spoil everything about the red pandas to you if you guys plan things in PM's. But again, the ideal mode of operation is to present things in character rather than with lengthy articles.

Nothing has happened at Hachi-ou park in-character within this version of the RP. That's all I'm going to say on that one.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Skyswimsky
I may see if I can try and get a post out later today. However, my mum doesn't want me on my computer, so it might have to be tomorrow.

Wow just noticed I had the name wrong @Karyra I've been missing a LOT of sleep lately. >_< Very sorry about that.

Last edited:
Wow just noticed I had the name wrong @Karyra I've been missing a LOT of sleep lately. >_< Very sorry about that.
Haha yeah I don't mind. I kinda went 'who's Ria' and then it clicked. I'm not even mad.

Haha yeah I don't mind. I kinda went 'who's Ria' and then it clicked. I'm not even mad.
I'll just roll it into the character, have it seem like it was on purpose as if half praise or half mocking, will work on a post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.