Status
Not open for further replies.
The totem Social Morals Officer.

@Ehb
I've been wondering, what exactly are the repercussions of someone refusing to do the paperwork for Social Morals Activities but they still show up to school everyday and get good grades? I mean, if it's to prevent NEETs then if someone doesn't do the Social Morals stuff but clearly isn't going to become a NEET what happens?

Paperwork can range from menial things such as reporting the status of students' well being to requests put in for funding for school activities. In fact, things such as field trips have to be filed in through adequate paperwork and class performance If you don't regularly report, the higher ups take notice and might replace you if it becomes chronic. Additionally, any class event that needs funding goes into jeopardy / will have to come out of the students' pockets.

@Accelerator
Sagawa's inquest, to a little bit of Michio's disappointment, had nary a single hint of jealousy in it. Of course, that was to be expected with her.
Vs.
Sagawa said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

I'm now going to start imagining that Michio does what this guy does.

Paperwork can range from menial things such as reporting the status of students' well being to requests put in for funding for school activities. In fact, things such as field trips have to be filed in through adequate paperwork and class performance If you don't regularly report, the higher ups take notice and might replace you if it becomes chronic. Additionally, any class event that needs funding goes into jeopardy / will have to come out of the students' pockets.
Oh I suppose I confused the paperwork and activities there then. Sorry about that, finals have my brain a bit scrambled lately.

My question was more focused on what happens when a student actively refuses to do any activities their class Social Morals Rep offers. Would anyone do anything as recourse to make a student participate in social morals activities or no?

It's the job of the class reps to try to bring them back into the fold. Going up, other higher ranking students get sent in. It ultimately culminates with a visit to the parents/guardians of said student.

It's the job of the class reps to try to bring them back into the fold. Going up, other higher ranking students get sent in. It ultimately culminates with a visit to the parents/guardians of said student.
Okay. I'll make a note of this, because I'm only asking because this is what Rei does. It's good to know that her mother gets dragged in to meetings, so she'd know some people in the school itself.

Hooray, things are moving a long a little! Open signups will be open again next week, so it's now time to start checking in with people! Aside from @Illin and the other person who mentioned being absent for a time - everyone, please try to post in the IC or here, else you may be disregarded for the next round or relationship rolls with new characters.

Time is starting to move forward. Please consider trying to move towards conveniently running into people after school - unless you feel super compelled to finish something. You can reguard this set of interactions to be mostly for banter/getting more comfortable. Don't forget, you have an opinion towards everyone, just run into someone and go with it! The scenes are getting reset, this is your chance to hog spotlight!

@chaosheart13 @wiesenhart
You two might want to try to open a scene at wherever Misheru was heading off too. You can join in at the Ramen Shop if you want but it is getting crowded.

The crowd at the gym may logically try to see Leo and Iori get treated rather than immediately go home / out to town.

What exactly does Iori need to get treated for though? It's just virtu-ava fatigue on her part, right? Disappears after a bit? inb4 penalties for losing got upgraded

And that's logical, but Yuuki doesn't even know what the fuck Kokoro did. Leo not screaming, and the lack of physical injury made it seem less like him getting cranially tazed and more of just getting a bit of a buzzzzz. So yah, Rithas, show Yuuki da light.

That's right. They're not physically injured at all. Though they might be feeling a little under the weather depending how well they took all that.

Nothing free food can't fix.

Though Yuuki's probably not enough of a delinquent/criminal to get actual alcohol for Leo to drown his sorrows in.

I'm here.

*reads latest IC posts* ...welp, that just happened.

@Ehb
I can't post at the moment, but I will say that Chiyo won't want to push Yuri, after already placing her in a bad mood.

But at the same time, she really wants to know what's up...? Darn, I'll think more about it as school continues on.

Expect an actual post tonight, please.

Hooray, things are moving a long a little! Open signups will be open again next week, so it's now time to start checking in with people! Aside from @Illin and the other person who mentioned being absent for a time - everyone, please try to post in the IC or here, else you may be disregarded for the next round or relationship rolls with new characters.

Time is starting to move forward. Please consider trying to move towards conveniently running into people after school - unless you feel super compelled to finish something. You can reguard this set of interactions to be mostly for banter/getting more comfortable. Don't forget, you have an opinion towards everyone, just run into someone and go with it! The scenes are getting reset, this is your chance to hog spotlight!

@chaosheart13 @wiesenhart
You two might want to try to open a scene at wherever Misheru was heading off too. You can join in at the Ramen Shop if you want but it is getting crowded.

The crowd at the gym may logically try to see Leo and Iori get treated rather than immediately go home / out to town.
Will post sometime during the weekend.

I'm still here and all, doubting myself to get relevant with stuffs or not everyday when trying to post... And ending up not posting at all.

Nevertheless, I'll try to bump into someone later

Hi. Yeah. I'll do that posting thing. Some time....

Wow, I think I broke a record of 'longest post Raven's ever made'.

...anyhow, I TRIED (?) and now I'm going to bed, as this chunk of nonsense text took me the same amount of time it would have to prepare for the math project I still need to do...

Reactions: Karyra and Miya
Wow, things are moving rather quickly. I should speed up :v

Then again I just got back home so yeah :v

I'm just going to assume my reply partner went off the face of the Earth. :$

I'm just going to assume my reply partner went off the face of the Earth. :$
I'm here I'm sorry just been so busy i haven't had time to consider writing a reply.

Forgot to say it here for the activity checking, but yes, I'm alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.