Status
Not open for further replies.
I live as well
But won't be able to reply for a few days as I'm going back home for the holidays and that's a long trip back

Alright folks, so it looks like I'll reopen open signups around this weekend. So, the little poke and check was to see how many of you were still left.

At the moment, the only one who hasn't implicitly checked in is @Rithas. Who I will presume is still having internet issues, maybe.

Anyway, this set of relationship rolls will no doubt be painful. So do note, when the cast size does get a big bigger, I may choose to be more aggressive about who to reguard as missing. Additionally, please note that once the new set of characters get their relationships rolled in, it is REQUIRED for you to update your own relationships in kind. As they magically make your profile incomplete again.

It's a little ironic to open signups again even though a day hasn't passed in the IC. But... well gotta catch some of the people coming onto winter break, ya know? Anywaym keep an eye out for our Ad Banners soon to come up, and continue trying to avoid being being lone wolf in the IC!

Clearly, Leo would rather off himself than go downtown with the perverted disappointment that is Yuuki.

What about we add the trap Yuuki into the mix?

Oh boy, two Yuukis, one room. That's not going to get confusing real quick.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Karyra
Name: Himura Kyouko
Romantic Rolls: 1+
Same Sex Relationships: Yes
Trope Relationships: Yes
[fieldbox=Himura Kyouko, #3DA3C2, solid][Core Information Section]
"Let us me aim beyond the stars."

Character Color Code: #3DA3C2 - Viking
Faceclaim: Arthuria Pendagron from Fate/ (specific pic from Empire of Dirt)

Full Name: Himura Kyouko
Date of Birth: 11th of November
Sex: Female

Most Relevent Sin: Pride
Most Relevant Virtue: Diligence
Most Relevant Ideology: Anarchy

• Music: Despite not being able to list more than a handful band names or artists, Kyouko likes to listen to music whenever she gets the chance. Ignorant of the tons of genres and subgenres out there, she simply saves a track, or album, if she likes the sound of it.
  • Night Sky: Since young the view of the stars always amazed her. A beautiful, endless void of the unknown.
  • Tomatoes: Without any real explanation, the taste of tomatoes is something Kyouko enjoys. She could eat them 7 days a week. At the same time however, she is very nitpicky nowadays when it comes to them.
  • Trying out new things: Still standing to the philosophy of trying out all those crazy and not-so-crazy things at least once before judging them, she is always open to new ideas.
  • Physical Activities: Since young, she was always an outdoor loving troublemaker and even now that hasn't changed.
  • Gaming: Considering she kinda grew up in the 21st century with a cyber-chip implanted in her, this comes as no surprise.
  • Suits: Despite preferring to wear comfortable clothing which is easy to move into, Kyouko has taken a niche liking in suits. A girl wearing a suit is just simply great. Some male person? Whatever. Kyouko is, however, bad at saving money too poor to afford a suit of her liking in the first place, so it's sorta a distant goal/dream.
  • Tigers: Tigers were always Kyouko's favourite animals. While she isn't insane enough anymore to proclaim riding one into battle, she still takes a liking to those majestic beasts.
  • Acting: Considering she always put up a though and cherished act when she was younger. And now liking to mess with people which sometimes includes a 180 in personality, the girl could even have a future in such a career.
  • Fighting: Having been the kind of girl who stood up to those mean boys on the playground and later developed into the wild chuuni brat that she once was, it is to no surprise that, even now, the blonde likes a good fight. Thankfully to a certain individual, however, she didn't turn into a bully and is rather looking for competition and challenge or justice.
  • Justice: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. Doing the right thing and believing in yourself and all that crap. Beating up bullies makes yourself a bully too? Well, some might argue that. Good thing Kyouko doesn't care about other's definition of 'Justice'.
  • Arcades: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. Arcade's always gave off a certain vibe back when she was younger. If not outside doing trouble, Kyouko was wasting her time in Arcades. Nowadays, she is still finds herself feeling attracted to such places.
  • The Occult: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. Even now, Kyouko has a keen interest in the occult. Stories of scary places, The Seven Mysteries, weird games you do alone at night, sightings of the supernatural. Somewhere, deep inside her, she still hopes that there is 'more' out there than our sane mind might tell us. Thus, she still gets a kick out of such things.
  • Burgers: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. While Kyouko was able to separate herself from her over-the-top liking to sweets, burgers are an entirely different story. Something like a guilty pleasure, she would take a well done burger over any fancy gourmet food.
  • Bokken: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. A lot of memories hang on this wooden piece of crap she carried around for many years. Aiming to one day be able to simply burn it, she still feels positively attached to it.
  • Challenges: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. No matter the chances. No matter the stupidity. Kyouko has a hard time not agreeing to challenges proposed to her. Yes, even if she likes winning those, the girl feels like it's yet another trait that shows her she hasn't grown enough.
  • Virtu-Ava Battles: A remnant of her past, something she won't let go off. Considering the entire thing is kind of rule-of-cool, Kyouko has felt drawn to it more than she likes to admit. Her Virtu-Ava get-up for battle is a big giveaway of the child she once used to be.
Dislikes:
  • Fools: 'Fool' was most likely the second most term she used right after her own name. Nowadays, pretty much everybody is simply a fool - especially strangers.
  • Liars: Kyouko doesn't like lying of any kind. Of course, not telling the truth doesn't mean one has to lie.
  • Sweets: More like out of fear to start liking them just a little too much, Kyouko managed to convince herself that she, in fact, doesn't like sweets in the first place.
  • Losing: While Kyouko isn't too much of a sore loser, she does hate losing... in pretty much anything.
  • Studying and Homework: While Kyouko is aware of the importance of education, she doesn't see a point in learning certain stuff that she will never ever even think about again. Good thing she actually seems smart enough to get good enough grades just by paying attention in class.
  • Sharing the Burden: "Lean on others and you'll fall." is something Kyouko keeps telling herself.
  • Weak Minded Individuals: A prime example of a Fool!
Hobbies:
  • Stargazing: Considering Kyouko took a liking to the night sky, this comes to no surprise.
  • Observing: When Kyouko is bored, she likes to observe others. Simple as that.
  • Martial Arts: Master of none, Kyouko changes her interest in certain Martial Arts rather often, having taken some bits from everywhere, in the end, she ended up with a weird art of street fighting.
  • Parkour: Kyouko's favourite hobby. Constantly reaching new heights and ever evolving limits, the blonde feels the most alive doing this.
  • Trading Cards: Thanks to a certain childhood friend, Kyouko took interest in the world of trading cards. While not a collector she understands the various game concepts and rules tied to various card games and doesn't mind playing from time to time.
  • Gaming: If not outside, and actually at home, Kyouko spends her time gaming on by now rather out-dated video game consoles.
  • Messing with People: Sometimes, Kyouko says things and behaves in way different from usual just for the sake of seeing how those around her react.
  • Listening to Music: Kyouko pretty much listens to music all the time, while she is not aware of the difference between some cheap headphones and a Sennheiser or fragile Skullcandy, she is in possession of two,tiny, wireless earplugs - sometimes even using one of them in the middle of class.
Fears:
  • Cars: Having been in a car accident before, Kyouko is afraid of even sitting in a car.
  • Getting Exposed: There are certain things, remnants of her past, that she ties strongly to the way she behaved when younger. Despite trying to change, she still feels certain attachments to items or hobbies that she rather keeps hidden from other.
  • Losing someone Dear: Ultimately, when Kyouko realized how many people disliked her, she treasured those that stuck to her even more, afraid to ever lose them.
  • Failure: Over are the times Kyouko was in pure denial over any kind of failure - or lack of success - that happened. With such a protection mechanism gone, it's better to not let any failures happen in the first place.
Enemy Fool A: "That annoying brat? Argh! How could I forget. Even after I beat her 20 times in Rock-Paper-Scissors she still had this stupid smug-'I am still better than you'-smile on her stupid face! By now I simply deny her challenges. ... What? No! I am not afraid of losing! Argh I gonna wipe that stupid smile off her face! "
Fool B: "That stupid bitch. You see, me and my bros were having a good time with our favourite friend Kiyoshi on the rooftop. You know, we look out for him and he looks out for us, that kinda deal. Anyways, that bitch came along and made a scene... I can't believe I got beaten up by a dumb girl."
Fool C: "I don't know man, she is kinda weird. Like, we were together in this dumb group project. So we made clear who does what and went our separate ways... until the day of the deadline. You see, she had her stuff done and all but ended up destroying her own work like an idiotic maniac! Anyways, after that she kept talking some stupid stuff, didn't really listen. Because of her we totally got an F!"

Stranger Fool D: "Kyouwho? Oh, that one. Despite being quiet she seems kinda... off... like she is looking down on me and all? Sometimes she acts kinda strange... oh... and please please don't tell her! I mean, c'mon man, just look at her, she has written bully all over her, no?"

Friend A: "Kyouko is tons of fun to have around! She is pretty much open for everything! Sure, sometimes she is a bit odd... and I wouldn't ask her if something looks good on you if you can't take a no BUT outside of that no problemo! Though... despite there being days I wish I wouldn't have asked her to tag along I know I can count on her!"

Self Introduction:
"My most important event? Huh. I don't really talk about such things anymore, but whatever. It's pretty simple. My hospitalization. No silly, of course it sucked that I lost my eye in that accident and yeah I spend a long time being all broken and and sulking like a pathethic fool but that's not what is important. Shit happens. I'm over it. Life goes on, we gotta look at the future and all, y'know. And hey at least I have an excuse to wear this sick eyepatch!

Anyways, what's important is the person I met there. The person who helped me out of my slump and reshaped me into... something... better. You see, before I spend 2 months in the hospital, I... okay, look. It's really hard to talk about this so just take a look at this... this thing I wrote back then! And I swear if you mention that to anyone else I'll help you redefine your definition of pain."

My dream? Screw thinking small where I, Kyouko, would end up in some stupid slump! If anything, the only dream I have is Total world domination! I, Kyouko, can already see it in front of my eyes! Everyone would be forced allowed to wear glorious pink, the national currency would be sweets, free pizza delivery for everyone, security measures against a zombie apocalypse in every building, trial by combat, gender-segregated public transportation, the honour to be protected by I, Kyouko, from any kind of bullies, some random laws that give children more rights in front of their parents! Oh, and before I, Kyouko, forget, tigers are going to be a protected species, and I, Kyouko, will be the only one allowed to ride one into my own arena battles.

I know, I know, this is already a great thing for everyone BUT I, Kyouko, well except for the tiger thing. Seriously though, I'm also going to profit from that. No annoying work to deal with, statues of I, Kyouko, around the globe, manservants who know their place attending to every of my needs, as much chocolate chip cookies as I want and not being forced to list a bunch of obvious stuff. Really, once I, Kyouko, am ruler of the world I can do what I like, no?

"I believe that sheds enough light on who I ways. Oh, and for the record, I also ended up thinking bigger than 'just' World Domination! Urm...yeah. Alright! Now that you know who I was I can continue on. This woman, which name I don't want to mention for her, and my, sake, helped me get up again. We talked. A lot. A whole lot. Maybe it was because of that accident that my thick skull was broken enough to being able to get some sense into, but she helped me to not only get up again, but also to reflect upon myself. Ultimately, she was the one who inspired me to change to the person I am today... and still trying to change further."

*Sigh* "Thinking about it, it sounds kinda weird. But you see, it's pretty simple. I met someone who I treasure dearly and she helped me progress. No need to keep boring you with more and more details. Maybe one day when I visit her and you happen to tag along I share some more, eh?"

Character Theme: Old Current

Character Battle Theme: Old Current

Character Voice Actor: Kondou Yui

[Virtu-Ava Section]

Note: She uses that appearance only in Virtu-Ava battles, outside of it, she looks to whatever she is currently wearing.
Weapon: Kyouko uses a variation of spells and different weapons she is capable of simply materializing into her hands in battle. The blade on her costume is pretty much never used, serving as a sorta reminder of other people not being 'worthy'.

[Battle Actions]
Neuanfang - The Restored World
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION: "It's time to release my right eye... ."
Unsealing the power of her right eye, Kyouko is capable of turning the state of entities back in time up to a point of never having existed in the first place. Usually, this creates a perfect window for a counter attack.

B.F.S.
TYPE: Heavy
DESCRIPTION: "It stands for big friendly smile - it'll be the last thing you'll see"
Kyouko jumps into the air and summons Purgatory, the Greatsword of Chaos, into her hands. Capable of changing its size into a really, really big fucking sword, she uses it to annihilate her opponent... and everything around.

Forbes Blutgang
TYPE: Fast
DESCRIPTION: "Kokuu, Daraku, grant me your power... ."
Empowered by those two cursed blades, Kyouko rushes towards her opponent at high-speed, with the sole purpose of destruction, to unleash a furry of swift and violent attacks.

Rhongomyniad
DESCRIPTION: "Holy spear, anchor."
Calling forth the Holy Spear AND an Armored War Tiger she rides it high into the air before coming crashing down - bringing total destruction upon her foes.

Creation of Sky and Earth
DESCRIPTION: "Mokushi, lend me your strength.

You will be the one to grant us, and under thy guidance, the power to subjugate all evil.
I bid you hear my plea and grant this wish,
for the world longs for days of peace, to be basked in your warmth.
I plead thee to let me speak for this moment

- as I show love through destruction."
Using the power of SCIENCE, Kyouko summons a remote for an Orbital Laser into her hands which, through simply pressing a button, promptly orders it to fire on her intended target.

Hyper Kyouko Final
DESCRIPTION: "SUPER DEATHBLOW ATTACK, HYPER KYOUKO FINAL!"
A rather simple attack, Kyouko charges towards her opponent with the simple aim of landing a quick dropkick on them!

[Relationships Section]
The World / Negative
"Hmpf... I take responsibility myself instead of blaming some crappy RNG."

Sagawa Mizunohara / ??? / Broken Childhood Friends
"A Fool would call it divine punishment or some crap. Well, I gonna kick that god's ass and make everything turn out just fine somehow!"
"No clue how she was able to endure me all this time, though honestly, I am glad to have her around. It's emberassing to think how much of a support she actually was back then. Now, it's time for me to do anything in my power to repay her."

Kira Oshiro / Romance / Undeniable Sparks
"Kira... she... I'm getting kinda confused just thinking about her! The first thing that attra- made me curious about her was her voice! Gosh, hearing her singing that one time brought so much peace to my mind... too bad it's hard to catch her doing that. But even so, she is a beautiful individual who always stands back up with a strong and bright smile regardless of how much she is getting beaten on! Not to mention, she makes my heart go all doki-doki... . "

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"Lisa? What about her?"

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Acquainted
"Yura's tea tastes great! That alone is reason enough to be partnered up with him. Fishing also kinda rocks. Though, he seems a bit too nice, no?"

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Bad Occurence
"Oh c'mon, just look at HIM! I have no need for such resentful Fools."

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Childhood Friends
"That's my girl! Sadly enough, I wasn't always around to beat up those Fools making fun of her. Now, she kinda acts weird, sometimes, but that makes me love her just that much more!"

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Middle School Friends
"I got to know Yuuki through Yura. Now, him being honest makes him already so much better than all those other Fools out there. Not to mention, he actually speaks his mind. As far as his pictures go there is no need to be ashamed of how great I look, no?"

Noxi Keoni / Positive / New Friends
"Heh, who would have thought we kinda got along after he was the one giving me some boring crap speech about not breaking school rules and stuff?"

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Clashing Ideals
"That foolish Fool doing foolish things! How were we ever able to get along in the first place? And how does Sagawa still take a liking to him? I mean, just think about what he has done. That goody two shoes... it makes my blood boil just wasting time thinking about him."

Lori Nishimura / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Look at that foolish Fool making a clown out of herself for the sake of others. I don't even feel bad for wanting to teach her a lesson of justice."

Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
"She reminded me a tad of my old self, though, the more I got to know her, the more I realized how wrong I was. Strangely enough, I could listen to her talking about the stars all night long, urgh."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Broken (Childhood) Friends
"Heh, Rei had the guts to stand up to my petty delusional self, thinking about it she gave me a pretty hard time back then. It's not like I understand her now, but our views still differ. Not to mention, I knew I was over her when I realized she didn't even visit me at the hospital."

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You know, even if I see her sleeping all the time I get the feeling she is, in fact, not just a Fool."

Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"I saw him here and there."

Leo Kane / Negative / Bad Occurence
"Leo? A fool through and through! I can take a lot, but it's like he just knew that snubbing me would totally piss me off!"

Ayame Sayato / Positive / Childhood Friends
"'Aya' could be a synonym for 'awesome'! Back then we fought a lot of Virtu-Ava battles! Currently tied 89-89 I believe? I used to take notes of all my wins and loses, so I am sure I have it on paper somewhere home. Anyways, she stuck with me through all this time. A true friend, if I may say so. Well, except for the fact of her hanging around Rei and Michio all the time, but who I am to dictate who to be friends with? Anyways, I kinda miss playing with her sick even-older-than-mine game consoles, they were the bestest!"

Mana Kamei / Positive / Pirates
"Arrr! Mana be me first matey! Together we shall conquer th' ragin' seven seas 'n amass riches booty beyond measure.

...We really gotta practice that pirate speech more."

Pratt Rikuto / Negative / Bad Occurence
"That Fool is the embodiment of a stone...a dark hen-attracting stone with tons of edges!"

Ayama Fujimoto / Romance(?) / Shy Yandere Childhood Friends
"I... remember Aya-chan. Thinking about back then is kinda embarrassing... though what I told her wasn't that wrong. After I went to the hospital however we kinda lost contact. I just hope she is okay and became strong! Maybe, one day, we can meet again."

Naomasa Ishida / Positive / Amiable Classmates

"He reminds me a bit about myself... in a good way. I suppose that doesn't make him a Fool to begin with."

Vitri Steele / Positive / Heroic Debt
"Some Fools call him a delinquent - I'd like to say he is a stuck-up foolish snob... at least that was my first thought. However, for whatever weird reason, he just couldn't stop bugging me and we somehow ended up friends. Maybe he feels...camaraderie because of the whole eye thing?"
[/hr][/hr][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The arrival of christmas vacation, end of semester and a new face in Hisakawa fills me with determination to write.

Later.

• Love
Reactions: Karyra
Yup, just saw the banner and yes, the maid will be arriving soon... Just neeeeeed to keep focus on my job and I can...

And hello Skyswimsky :v and another harem roll

*Slowly a hand arises out of a towering pile of paper and Christmas decorations.*

*Thumbs up*

*Slowly a hand arises out of a towering pile of paper and Christmas decorations.*

*Thumbs up*
Well done. Rest well you poor soul.

Name: Minami, Kiyoko
Same Sex Relationships: Yes, both same and opposite if possible
Trope Relationships: Sure, why not?

[fieldbox= M1N4M1 K1YØKØ, #6e0e25, solid]
giphy.gif

"I'll be happy just to hang out with Mizayaki movies and please, I don't mean to be cocky, but I know you think about me after too many sakes..."
CØR3 1NFØRM4T1ØN

Character Color Code: #6e0e25

Full Name: Minami, Kiyoko
Date of Birth: February 15
Sex: Female

Most Relevent Sin: Envy
Most Relevant Virtue: Patience
Most Relevant Ideology: Anarchy

Face Claim: Yui from Angel Beats

• Kiyoko loves to make food! She loves to try out recipes she finds online while not paying attention in class, or to try creating her own. She especially loves making sweets and ramen. She also loves cutting mini hotdogs into octopuses because they're so cute
  • Fashion
    • Kiyoko loves being able to express herself through clothes! They make her feel happy and secure in her identity.
  • Abandoned Buildings
    • Kiyoko loves to explore and she loves spooky things, so abandoned buildings peak her interest. Plus, there's sometimes cool things to break or steal in abandoned buildings, and Kiyoko needs to feel like she's living on the edge sometimes.
  • Psychology
    • Kiyoko really loves to know why people do the things they do and think in different ways, so she's especially interested in psychology. She could probably teach you things better than a textbook, although textbooks are basically obsolete for her generation...
  • Medical Stuff
    • Kiyoko's uncle is a doctor, and since she was a young child he has been the primary male role model in her life. She also spent a lot of time in the hospital around the time of her grandfather's illness and death. She loves medical imagery like syringes and stethoscopes, and wishes she had a stronger stomach when it came to bodily fluids so she could become a doctor or nurse, but although she has no squeamishness when it comes to blood she doesn't think she could handle vomit or fecal matter whatsoever.
  • Music
    • Although she's not super into any one genre and not musical herself, Kiyoko has a huge appreciation of many different types of music and can enjoy a lot of music. She likes cute girls who make music, particularly, although boys who make music can be kinda cute too. She's into hip hop, emo, alternative, electronic, really some sort of variation of most genres. She isn't too fond of pop music or classical music, though.
Dislikes:
  • Her Past
    • Kiyoko really despises a lot about her past, but aside from all of the semi-traumatic events, she moreover hates her past self. Her lack of aesthetic appreciation as a child torments her, although she knows that no child actually really has a sense of aesthetics. She's also particularly bothered by the fact that she never wore any makeup or anything until at least a year after the other girls had started to. Plus, the fact that she was ever a child really bothers her because children say stupid things and she can't stand looking stupid.
  • People Who Think They're Better Than Her
    • Kiyoko has a bit of a superiority complex, which protects her from her own deep sense of worthlessness. Naturally, anyone who challenges this will make her deeply angry, uncomfortable, and upset.
  • Older Guys
    • Kiyoko's father left her and her mother when she was five, came back when she was seven, generally fucked things up, then left again when she was eight. So naturally, she hates most men around middle age. Plus, her grandfather died of a terrible degenerative disease when she was twelve, so elderly men make her uncomfortable and sad. There are certain exceptions, of course, she's very fond of her mom's brother, her uncle, and she has had male teachers whom she was also fond of, but those men have proven to her that they cared and did not think of her as anything less than them.
Hobbies:
  • Video Games
    • Kiyoko loves video games, and often will play them in class if she's bored. She is particularly fond of older games including all versions of The Sims, Animal Crossing, and older online games like Second Life and IMVU.
  • Cooking
    • Kiyoko loves to cook, and will often make meals for her friends or just for her mother. It makes her happy because she's very interested in it, but also because it makes her feel like she can take care of herself and other people. She often feels guilty that she can't express verbal empathy the way she wants to be able to, so she might make someone tea, a cake or cookies, or other comforting foods instead. It's also a hobby she loves to share and isn't insecure about - if she makes something with a friend and it doesn't turn out, they can laugh about it and move on and she won't feel bad.
  • Shopping
    • As a girl who is very interested in fashion and all other sorts of things, Kiyoko can be a bit of a shopaholic. She's quite thrifty, often, and doesn't necessarily need the most expensive or branded things, but she likes to own a wide array of clothing and she's also fond of candles of stuffed animals.
  • Making Digital Media
    • Kiyoko loves old internet relics, and loves to create things similar to them. She loves digital renders, pixel art, and gifs. Think glitter graphics.
  • Blogging
    • Kiyoko is a very active blogger, and that's where she tends to post her creations in digital media. She's also fond of gore, kidcore, and trauma related aesthetics, which she also posts on her blog. Of course, she also posts about her life, and crushes, and every other thing that tends to go on a blog.
Fears:
  • Abandonment
    • I mean, her dad left her. Of course she's afraid of being abandoned. Plus, the whole thing with losing Noxi as a friend...
  • Not Being Taken Seriously
    • Kiyoko doesn't really take herself seriously, so of course she has a huge need to be taken seriously by others. She can spiral into an identity crisis if challenged by others too much.
  • Looking Weak, Dumb, or Ugly
    • These are three huge insecurities for Kiyoko, so if any of them show she is almost immediately sent into a panic, tears, or a dissociative episode. Or should could snap and like, stab someone or something. She's unpredictable like that.

To most strangers, Kiyoko just seems kinda spacey and shy, maybe a little odd but not anything enough to warrant further judgement. To her friends, she seems fun and generally a good person, if a little bad at consoling when they're upset. Her friends also look at her as a little bit dramatic, which she is. They are aware of her insecurities, if not in specifics, and they are also aware of her slight tendency towards self-destruction. Her enemies, well, they really can't find all that many redeeming qualities about her (besides maybe her cuteness) because to them, she's really a bitch. She will use any weakness she can find about them and exploit it, which she is pretty decent at doing because she is remarkably perceptive. Overall, Kiyoko feels that all of these people have it at least a little wrong, because she is very secretive and often a little fake, though she doesn't put up her fronts on purpose.

Self Introduction:
Kiyoko sat there, looking angry and slightly uncomfortable. "I really don't like talking about myself like this, you know," she tells you, showing you a bit of earnest intention. "But I guess, if you really must know, I don't remember a lot of my childhood. I remember most of it being bad, I guess. My dad really sucked and everything, I mean, I'm glad he left. It sucks though, you know?"

She stares off a bit, and it's pretty obvious that she doesn't have a lot more to say on the matter. She swallows, and the lump in her throat becomes sort of obvious. She rubs the inside corner of one eye and then smiles. "That's all whatever though, I mean, it's in the past right? Aside from all of that not a whole lot has happened in my life, and plenty of people's parents split up, and plenty of people's grandparents die. It's really no big deal. Right now is what matters, and that's important to recognize." She took a steadying breath, and tried not to worry about whether or not it was obvious how worked up she was. She was so stupid, getting so worked up over this. It was just stuff that happened a long time ago and she shouldn't have still been upset about it.

"Do you want some tea?" She asked, desperately trying to change the subject. "I've got a really nice red, or just standard green. I have a nice black apple tea too... and chamomile..." She trailed off. "I made some cookies last night too if you want some! They're really good, the chocolate kind with the white chocolate chips!"

Character Theme: [btn=#6e0e24|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91fE-cUcPc]Asari Love Song[/btn]
V1RTU - 4V4

2-2093-01.jpg

Her virtu-ava is the same as she normally is, but with a demon tail and miniature demon wings.

Weapon:
[spoili]
scythe.jpg
[/spoili]
Kiyoko uses a small hand-held scythe (she thinks scythe sounds way cooler than sickle, so it's wise not to mention that it's actually a sickle) as her main virtual weapon, colored all black (instead of grey like the photo). It is interesting to note that Kiyoko keeps two weapons in her bedroom in reality, a knife and a baseball bat, as she's quite paranoid. However, both are pink and Hello Kitty themed, rather than dark and creepy as her scythe is.

[Battle Actions]
Skill 1:

Scythe Swipe
DESCRIPTION: She uses her scythe to lash out at an opponent, which can either be very inefficient or almost deadly, depending on how well she executes the strike and where she hits.

Skill 2:
Kneeling Prayer
TYPE: Guard
DESCRIPTION: She kneels with her head down to one knee and emits a glow and several stars.

Skill 3:
Boomerang
DESCRIPTION: She throws her scythe and it will come back up to three times if it does not strike her opponent. This is a move that can be very effective if she has a good enough chance of hitting her opponent to get one out of three, but can also be very ineffective as she has to retrieve it afterward no matter whether she hits or not.
R3L4T1ØNSH1PS

Kiyoko Minami / Conflicted / Herself
Kiyoko has a very conflicted view of herself. She has both Borderline and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which basically means she has no idea who she is, but she thinks she's better than everyone while simultaneously hating herself and having extremely low self-esteem.

The World / Neutral / Inhabitant Of
"I guess the world is okay. I mean, all the shit with my family sucked, but I accept RNG as the ruler of my life and everything."

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates
Kiyoko looks at you and shrugs. "I mean, she's in my class and she seems really nice! She's kind of quiet, but I guess that's okay. Everyone is always giving her meat buns so she'll help them out, but I think it would be really nice to make her some just to brighten up her day."

Kira Oshiro / Romance / Undeniable Sparks (Trope)
"Oh, Kira!" Kiyoko stammers a bit and blushes. "Yeah, I mean, she's really cool... We've been friends for a long time, her, Rei, and I. I mean, I've always thought that Kira was really... really cool. Sometimes I can't even believe I'm friends with somebody so cool... I just wish I knew how to make her pay more attention to me..."

Lisa Yamagawa / Positive / Aquainted
"Oh yeah, Lisa's nice. I like to work with her, she's easy to work with," Kiyoko says almost thoughtfully. "One time we got into a discussion about blogging but we both politely declined giving each other our URLs."

Yura Yukitani / Negative / Bully (Trope)
"Yeah, I mean, it's not a big deal. People change. I mean look at him now, all anti-bullying good-two-shoes kinda guy..." Kiyoko gives a disgruntled huff. "But I mean, he could at least apologize! Or does he think calling me 'ugly' and 'lesbo' and all those kinds of names was okay back then?"

Yuuki Iwasawa / Positive / Fashion Fiends (Trope)
Kiyoko perks up a bit. "Oh, Yuuki! He's great," she says with a smile. "We became friends when we bumped into each other while shopping, he's really into cosplay and it's pretty cool! Plus, he always helps me pick out cute stuff. I wanna find out how to make lollipops and maybe I can give him some on a special occasion!" She paused. "The whole drama between him, Mika, and Rei makes me feel very unsure about him though... I don't like that he hurt Rei and that he's being untruthful when he says he never liked her..."

Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Uhg, Tachibana?" Kiyoko gives you a nasty look. "Come on, you know I'm better than her. She's only good at math, and she's just so generally uninteresting..."

Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Bad Occurence
"Kimura? Yeah, he's kind of a creep..." Kiyoko trails off. "One time I was just minding my own business and I heard Michio yelling so I looked up, and he was trying to wrestle a camera that was pointed at me out of Kimura's hands and telling him he couldn't take pictures of random girls even if they were fully clothed..."

Abe Kuroya / Negative / Hated Rivals
"We had a cooking class together once, and we were both really good at it, but he hated my food and I can't say I was exactly fond of his... It was so bland! I don't understand why so many people still praised him."

Noxi Keoni / Negative / Broken Friends
"Noxi and I used to play video games together sometimes when we were kids, and we were pretty close, but as we got older he kind of started to hate me because I didn't pay enough attention in class or I broke a rule or something, then he become friends with that pervert Kimura even though he knew what happened when that kid was such a huge creep to me... We just kind of fell out, he was mad at me and I was mad at him." She pauses for a second. "I mean, he was definitely the one in the wrong on both accounts, but whatever."

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends
"He always has this kind of sad look in his eye, and no matter how cheesy that sounds, it makes me feel like he could understand me," Kiyoko admits, blushing a bit. "It's not like I have a crush on him or anything, but he intrigues me, and I think it would be cool to hang out and drink tea and do homework or maybe he could teach me piano or something!"

Iori Nishimura / Positive / Aquainted
"Iori is alright. We went to a ramen shop together once to eat and do our homework, and we talked about ramen for a while... And we both have pink hair, which is kinda cool, I guess."

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Bad Occurence
"One time I accidentally insulted her style... You see, someone thought I was her and I was kinda like 'haha, no way, I don't dress like that'... And well, her friend kind of blew it out of proportion and told her I said it was dumb and childish looking... She doesn't like me very much after that."

Rei Saionji / Positive / Childhood Friends
"Rei seems like a really hard cookie, but I know she's secretly a softie. She can't even watch horror movies with me," Kiyoko says with a laugh. "But really, she's one of my best friends... And I mean, it's kinda cool that she's close to K-Kira... and all..." Suddenly, Kiyoko seems oddly nervous.

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / New Friends
"Mika is alright. I'm conflicted because I know Rei... was friends with Yuuki and isn't anymore because he's with Mika now. But I know it isn't her fault... I don't know. I just don't want Rei to think I'm on her side or anything," Kiyoko's brow furrows a bit. "I mean, I'm already pretty good friends with Yuuki and all."

Taigi Narita / Positive / New Friends
"I mean, Taigi is kind of a bad influence, but I've always hung out with that kind of crowd I guess. I mean, Rei is all stone-cold and then there's... Kira, and she's kind of a rebel... But yeah! Taigi is really cool," Kiyoko coughs slightly. "Plus, he's really chill and everything. He's my weed buddy, I guess."

Leo Kane / Positive / Aquainted
"Leo's okay, he keeps to himself mostly. He's a funny kind of guy, though."

Kyouko Himura / Romance / Undeniable Sparks (Trope)
"The strong attraction between you three is impossible to deny, but no one has dared to take the first step yet lest they ruin the possibility for true polyamory love. Who will be the one to break the status quo" {waiting on CS}

"I wish you liked girls but you only like shoes... I hate the world, I love your shampoo and your soap and your deodorant I want it on my pillow... You'd make my day, I feel like Willow..."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"Try to avoid being a lone wolf" , @Ehb
says...

*looks at IC.*
*looks back at Ehb's post.*

Literally, most of anything concerning Chiyo so far has just been our two (slash-three-slash-maybe-four) characters, alone...how intimate...

Just confess and make this easier on the both of us.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll post tomorrow, I suppose. Hopefully Miya snipes something in before that happens.

Holy shit.
178285854f569badd8.jpeg

This works with me on so many levels. Gets the blood pumping so hardddddd.

• Love
Reactions: Karyra and Ehb
"Try to avoid being a lone wolf" , @Ehb
says...

*looks at IC.*
*looks back at Ehb's post.*

Literally, most of anything concerning Chiyo so far has just been our two (slash-three-slash-maybe-four) characters, alone...how intimate...

Just confess and make this easier on the both of us.
At least Chiyo gets to be in the limelight :p

And managed to snipe something in, although I think it's nothing much.

Reactions: Wen
Alright, that's two. It's worth noting that I'm only expecting to let in 4-6 people with this wave, so if it's around that number you can expect me to close signups again!

@Raven Haruka
Discreetly implying we're the same person using different accounts to have a conversation with ourself. Sounds needlessly complicated.

@ERode
Glad you like it. If you're bored you can try to collect all 4 banners associated with our ad.
Though I would advise against it.

@Skyswimsky @GothGripz
Hi! Thanks for showing interest in joining! Assuming you've read through, here's the set of randomly rolled relationships for your characters. Feel free to use these as a base when imagining who your character is like. Once your profile is complete, and your rolled relationships detailed out in your own words/char's voice let me know, and I'll give it a lookover to greenlight them into the IC thread!

Name: Himura Kyouko
Same Sex Relationships: Yes
Trope Relationships: Yes

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

"The strong attraction between you three is impossible to deny, but no one has dared to take the first step yet lest they ruin the possibility for true polyamory love. Who will be the one to break the status quo?"

Lisa Yamagawa / Negative / Irrelevant Friendship
"At one point in time, you two were friends. But as time went on, you two seem to be drifting apart."

Yura Yukitani / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Yuuki Iwasawa / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Misheru Tachibana / Positive / Childhood Friends
"You two have been friends since elementary school. You two might as well be siblings.

Yuuki Kimura / Positive / Middle School Friends
"You two became friends around middle school, and saw each other progress from being immature, to slightly less immature."

Abe Kuroya / Positive / Amiable Classmates
"You're classmates who know each other's names. That's a start!"

Noxi Keoni / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Michio Kamijou / Negative / Clashing Ideals (Trope)
"Kyouko, Michio, and Sagawa were a small trio of friends back in elementary school. However, as they grew up, Michio and Kyoukou came to have different opinions on certain things. Which tore the trio apart. They both came to blame each other for what happened to Sagawa's Brother."

Lori Nishimura / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Chiyo Imada / Positive / New Friends
"You two started getting along really well this year. You've hung out at least a few times already."

Rei Saionji / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Taigi Narita / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Leo Kane / Negative / Bad Occurence
"You two had one of 'those moments' that have been a wedge in you two getting along."

Kiyoko Minami / Romance / Undeniable Sparks (Trope)
"The strong attraction between you three is impossible to deny, but no one has dared to take the first step yet lest they ruin the possibility for true polyamory love. Who will be the one to break the status quo?"

Ehb's Notes: Has similar name to Kiyoko.

Name: Minami, Kiyoko
Same Sex Relationships: Yes, both same and opposite if possible
Trope Relationships: Sure, why not?

Sagawa Mizunohara / Positive / Amiable Classmates

Lisa Yamagawa / Positive / Aquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."

Yura Yukitani / Negative / Bully (Trope)
"Back in middle school, a younger Yukitani bullied Kiyoko to the point that the teachers took notice. They were eventually forcibly seperated from the same class. Unfortunately, this year..."

"Due to Iwasawa's particular appearance, the two happened to befriend one another over how to maximize one another's charm points through their appearances. Though nothing can approach the one month where they visisted practically every clothing store in the prefecture in the span of a month, they still spend time together."

Misheru Tachibana / Negative / Hated Rivals
"Always trying to one up one another, somehow in some way. People don't like it when you two are in the same room."

Yuuki Kimura / Negative / Bad Occurence

Abe Kuroya / Negative / Hated Rivals

Noxi Keoni / Negative / Broken Friends
"You two, for whatever reason, had to both talk and say to each other: "We can't be friends anymore."'

Michio Kamijou / Positive / New Friends

Lori Nishimura / Positive / Aquainted

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Bad Occurence

Rei Saionji / Positive / Childhood Friends

Tsubasa Mika / Positive / New Friends

Taigi Narita / Positive / New Friends

Leo Kane / Positive / Aquainted

Kyouko Himura / Romance / Undeniable Sparks (Trope)

Ehb's Notes: Need to remember to make fun of the similarity of Kiyoko and Kyouko's name in the IC.

Last edited:
"Due to Iwasawa's particular appearance, the two happened to befriend one another over how to maximize one another's charm points through their appearances. Though nothing can approach the one month where they visisted practically every clothing store in the prefecture in the span of a month, they still spend time together."

I KNEW THIS WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN!

Oh god. Lesbo love triangle. This isn't going to go well.

Reactions: Miya
Status
Not open for further replies.