Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to post if my Internet would stay stable FOR MORE THEN FIVE MINUTES!!!
I know the feeling. my wifi decided it needed cuddle time with my phone so I can have it at all. ;-;

Need help with a riddle. D:

708727dca98b209fdacb7f770a346ae4_480.jpg

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys. Another one of my long texts and such before disappearing into the abyss again.
Tsubasa the sleepy head will be delayed quite a bit, I'm not dropping out because I love this roleplay dearly
and Christmas break is coming up~ Though even though I haven't posted in awhile I thought it'd be better
to give you guys the heads up on my schedule, especially since Tsubasa has been dormant.

In general: Although I won't be posting frequently I will be posting to the best of my ability, with quality and
sarcastic filled comments. Although I shall participate in short comment discussions.
The frequency will increase once I figure out the eye of the school tornado of my schedule.

Too bad Ehb have histories of making characters die.
Agreed, it's such a shame. (It's not like I already made a backup character for this RP or anything like that.) (Ehb please don't take this as a sign, my heart already has enough problems coming up with the stress of Finals...with a capital F, yes.)

Agreed, it's such a shame. (It's not like I already made a backup character for this RP or anything like that.) (Ehb please don't take this as a sign, my heart already has enough problems coming up with the stress of Finals...with a capital F, yes.)
It is. (I have a backup too, also good luck on your finals I'm starting mine next week may we both make it through)

Oh, is it story time? Did Ehb turn a school RP into a end of humanity RP?

TFW Your Crush Talks to you but you forget how to talk.

Though I do understand that everyone is about to go finals, so good luck everyone! I'll be tidying up things around here in the meantime.

@God Empress Wen @chaosheart13 @Weisenhart @LowDefinition @Makomin @ERode @Zombehs @Andy @Accelerator @Miya @Raven Haruka @Karyra @xLarius @Illin @Rithas

Additionally, we've got out first notable update! The tabs in the OP post have some new stuff to look at, and it also acknowledges our new GM. Additionally - since I noticed - Christmas is coming up, so I was hoping to try doing something. For that reason, if you want to help out Ehb, please consider some neato things to do! While you're killing time / procrastinating / taking a study break!

• For something special, if you happen to know the origin of your FC, do let me know. As I might be able to make use of it for something for this year. Instead of posting it in a reply, please just edit it into your character sheet please.
  • I was thinking about adding in images for the index as it expands. As you might've noticed, locations have been added. If you got good images to help illustrate what they look like, feel free to post them here. You can also add images for the other topic pages as well! Bear in mind I'd perfer ones that were drawn, such as BGs from visual novels, or a good screenshot from an anime or the like. Of course I know that images will clog up the OP post, so the possibility of moving the index elsewhere is also there if this takes off.
  • Additionally, if you really want to try your luck, you can ask Ehb for something for christmas! Of course since I don't do paypal the next best thing is to Ask Ehb To Write Something! Was there something that you wished I covered a bit more? Do you like the idea of Ehb Writing a one off oneshot just to see if she actually thought things through? Was there and PR that Ehb Never finished and you want some knowing question answered? Then feel free to suggest something! Suggest whatever you want. It's like writing a fanfiction but I'm doing the work for you! Though I'll ultimately be the one to pick which one to go with.

Finally, do note that I will be Taking a Participation Headcount in a week to three to see what spots have opened up for new characters. So please be mindful to announce an absence.

For something special, if you happen to know the origin of your FC, do let me know. As I might be able to make use of it for something for this year. Instead of posting it in a reply, please just edit it into your character sheet please.
It's already in my sheet. :P
Just so you know for sure.

While you're killing time / procrastinating / taking a study break!
Umm, let's go with the last one.

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FINALS PEOPLE! OR GOOD SKILL, DEPENDING ON WHETHER OR NOT LUCK WILL JINX YOU!

...anyhow:
- My CS has been dutifully updated. (Also, I found an alternate picture here if you're interested~)

- As for scenery pictures, that sounds pretty neat-o! While I do not have any fun pictures to donate to the cause (for now), it seems pretty cool to have a visual reference (as well as all that world-building stuff. That's just neat).

- While I'm taking a gamble here with my few horrible ideas, I just thought it would be best to get them out here.

It'd be pretty cool to get to know how exactly Umeko became step-sisters with Ren and Chiyo...but it'd be even more cool to learn what exactly it was that caused our lovely social spider-queen ex-GM character to get kicked out of her house.

Will it be a random piece of nonsense, or maybe something more...?

That'd be up to you, I guess~
Since it is the holiday season and all, perhaps a short blurb of winter fun can be requested? Something like an side-story plot, featuring all our merry characters!

'Tis the season for a party? Or perhaps some sort of jolly Virtu-Ava tournament could be requested, with a cheery prize at the end...?

Or, you know, some sort of demonic demon-horror-story-thingy...that'd be a Nightmare Before Christmas.
Gee, I thought Kokoro was supposed to be the nice one? (or at least nice compared to Leo and Umeko, that is...)

And what's the deal behind Yuri's seemingly off position in the Social Morals? Why are there two people representing Class 2-A instead of one?

*wink wonk*
I have no regrets.

- While I'm taking a gamble here with my few horrible ideas, I just thought it would be best to get them out here.
They sound actually pretty cute. All the stuff I wanna do is kinda... eh I can't come up with anything except Yuri and Sakura's relationship.

Ah I was looking through the locations and I'm not gonna lie Shinji would definitely act in the theater place if he thought he could get away with it

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Right, was meaning to ask this...

Were all these dark backstory shenanigans planned out beforehand during CS creation (e.g DEATH and SCARS)? Or did Ehb just PM peeps and they're all rolling with the punches? And as a person who basically wasn't around for the old RP, all I see are a bunch of randumbs jumping in from nowhere. XD

Right, was meaning to ask this...

Were all these dark backstory shenanigans planned out beforehand during CS creation (e.g DEATH and SCARS)? Or did Ehb just PM peeps and they're all rolling with the punches? And as a person who basically wasn't around for the old RP, all I see are a bunch of randumbs jumping in from nowhere. XD
Hmm, well baisically last time we got a Bad End and as a result a lot of really, really bad things happened, leading to people dying and getting a second chance. The Hard Reset comes from that, and the world is substantially darker. The new park location, for example is part of the Hard Reset and reflects some changes we made. Some were planned, Rei for example is a new character so all her Yakuza stuff is brand new. But the character I referenced last page, Shinji Kobe, was from the previous incarnation.

TL;DR we got a bad end and then PMed and rolled with the punches and it changed a world a little bit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.