Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. So this is Return by Death, but every time you Return shit gets worse.

Great. No wonder you have a criminal organization of voyeurs in Hisakawa now.

Oh. So this is Return by Death, but every time you Return shit gets worse.

Great. No wonder you have a criminal organization of voyeurs in Hisakawa now.
Kind of, except the Return by death moves farther back in time than poor Subaru's. This also difficult to explain as I don't know what the hell happened that allowed us to do that. Also, what I'm allowed to explain and not explain as some of it is kind of stuff the characters for sure do not know unless they specifically looked into certain things, which I doubt because it's kind of a new 'normal' and no one but those select few know it happened at all.

Additionally, if Ehb takes me out I've said too much... I'm sorry I tried.

I'm still here, just slowly selling my soul to the devil . I mean... procrastinating doing something absolutely productive. Like studying! While playing games!

Anyway...
- CS Updated
- Also uh... Hmm... what few horrible ideas I might come with...
This is pretty much a theatrical performance by the casts of Hisakawa of the Christmas Carol thingy. iknowit'shorrible

I guess that's just it from me.

Reactions: Karyra
For something special, if you happen to know the origin of your FC, do let me know. As I might be able to make use of it for something for this year.
What's an FC? :v

Additionally, if you really want to try your luck, you can ask Ehb for something for christmas! Of course since I don't do paypal the next best thing is to Ask Ehb To Write Something! Was there something that you wished I covered a bit more? Do you like the idea of Ehb Writing a one off oneshot just to see if she actually thought things through? Was there and PR that Ehb Never finished and you want some knowing question answered? Then feel free to suggest something! Suggest whatever you want. It's like writing a fanfiction but I'm doing the work for you! Though I'll ultimately be the one to pick which one to go with.
Jumpstart FeaRed, Lux or even rewrite EotW in the way it was supposed to end if the routes were right :v

Also, currently in my last stretch of my Database/HTML project due this Wednesday since I'm the only one doing the all .jsp codings :v

What's an FC? :v
A Face-Claim.

If you're character's appearance was from an anime or something, you would "face-claim" that anime's character.

example.
If I wanted to make a character (we'll call him Luke), and I wanted to use the appearance of Yato from Noragami...I would FC Yato.

In other words, depending on when you use it, Face-claiming can be used to call dibs on a certain character/person's appearance, or is just another way of siting your sources....I think.

A Face-Claim.

If you're character's appearance was from an anime or something, you would "face-claim" that anime's character.

example.
If I wanted to make a character (we'll call him Luke), and I wanted to use the appearance of Yato from Noragami...I would FC Yato.

In other words, depending on when you use it, Face-claiming can be used to call dibs on a certain character/person's appearance, or is just another way of siting your sources....I think.
Ahh, face claim. Thanks and edited my CS on Iori's default appearance.

EDIT: Annnnnnnnnnd posted along with a minor cameo of someone someone :v

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
Good luck with your final projects and exams, minna-san. Meanwhile, I'm still on my own little shelter of procrastination.

@Ehb @God Empress Wen
Even if my finals aren't until the 19th​-21st​ of this month, I feel like I should notify the (possibly) short absence I'll be taking.

General assignments left to complete (by tomorrow, according to most teachers) : 11/43
Projects left to do: 3/4 (Curse you, last-minute history projects)
Essays to prepare for (thank god it's only being done in-class): 1/1
Classes left to study for (leaving out my 2 electives): 7/6 (the inclusion of Online Health- which is done independently- makes it a +1)

...Classes I'm expecting to fail: 3/9

Tl;Dr (or simply if you want to ignore my stress-fueled complaints)
I'm busier preparing for finals, and can definitely be considered more stressed than the rest of my fellow sophomores.

So, with that in mind, I won't be able to post in the IC thread for the next 1-7 days (depending on how much coffee is inhaled during this timeframe.)

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet another post. I was tempted to make a detailed post on how a Horrified Sagawa reacted to her best friend being frozen like a statue, but I'll wait a bit. The most recent post set can either continue on or be regarded as the start for a time skip, depending on how replies for this week goes.

*looking at the previous discussions*
The best part of this rp is that everyone just explains things for me. Just kidding, I just like seeing plot discussion. As most people already realize, I keep quiet with plot things in the OOC, and let everyone else piece things together or try to persue those subjects in the IC.

Kokoro's got no chill.

Also, I'll be posting today. And Ehb, did I even need a Virtu Ava sheet of the program, seeing how it could be installed/uninstalled? Seeing how Yuuki never liked Virtu Ava shenanigans to begin with.

You can try to uninstall it.

Reactions: Wen
@ERode , Man, Yuuki lives in an alternate dimension where Chiyo has replaced Iori! What a tweest~

And yet another post. I was tempted to make a detailed post on how a Horrified Sagawa reacted to her best friend being frozen like a statue, but I'll wait a bit.
My post is halfway done. So sorry for disappearing yet again. Finals week has been difficult lately so I was having trouble piecing together a post. I'll finish it later as I have to leave now for another set of finals.

@ERode , Man, Yuuki lives in an alternate dimension where Chiyo has replaced Iori! What a tweest~
Mistakes were made...or were they?

Alternate Dimension Yuuki subplot now begins.

*looking at the previous discussions*
The best part of this rp is that everyone just explains things for me. Just kidding, I just like seeing plot discussion. As most people already realize, I keep quiet with plot things in the OOC, and let everyone else piece things together or try to persue those subjects in the IC.
At some point I'm gonna stop explaining things...
But considering that I try desperately to be helpful... *sigh*

You can try to uninstall it.
Oh man. So poor Leo couldn't even try and get out of getting hurt...
Also wow I'm feeling bad for Leo.

Mistakes were made...or were they?

Alternate Dimension Yuuki subplot now begins.
NOT AGAIN

The good news is, I managed to get most of my work complete! Also, while procrastinating taking a study break, I posted.
I also tried my best, but last time I wrote something this long I'm pretty sure it shortly became a bad end later, so...oops?

Reactions: Karyra
Honestly, I hope there's a time skip so I can bring Lisa back in. She's got nothing to do atm ^^;

Finally made a post. Again I apologize if I took too long to make one.

• Love
Reactions: Karyra and Miya
Finally, Michio is no longer a totem.

Status
Not open for further replies.