Status
Not open for further replies.
damn phone..hate it when I accidentally delete my posts while on it...

Which one? My GIF signatures change. :3
I just realized that myself. XD

first the one with the samurai fighting the demon thing..

second the one with the montage of the guy grinning/smirking.

third..the one with the girl making the scythe

fourth..the one with the blue haired girl that just smiles and tilts her head to the side.

fifth I'll apologize for asking all of this XD i'm a big anime fan and I've been looking for some new anime to watch recently thought maybe some of your GIF's would make interesting anime's XD

sixth..i'm taking a guess here but I'm guessing the one of the guy throwing the knife and the other guy catching it is K right?

First: One Punch Man
Second: Charlotte
Third: Owari no Seraph
Fourth: If you meant the half-banged (lol) maid girl (besto) then its Re: Zero.
Fifth: Daijobou. They're all good anime. Recommended by the legendary Weisenhart. :D
Sixth: Nope, that's Durarara!

First: One Punch Man
Second: Charlotte
Third: Owari no Seraph
Fourth: If you meant the half-banged (lol) maid girl (besto) then its Re: Zero.
Fifth: Daijobou. They're all good anime. Recommended by the legendary Weisenhart. :D
Sixth: Nope, that's Durarara!
damn thought I had one XD haha I'll definitely look into all of them! Oh! also what's the one with the pink haired girl wearing the headphones on the train?

• Battles Fought: 1
  • Battles Won: 1
w8i6ho2.gif

Anywho, I'll wait for @Miya to post.

Or if it's the only way to save the galaxy.

Yay another post! As a result of Chiyo's Heartfelt proposition, Sagawa responds....!

I wonder if I should open another PM Seekrit Club Again?

...SUCCESS!
tumblr_mgiws2nIUE1qi4qcho1_500_zps1e9c3a3d.gif

...I'll get a reply up tonight (hopefully). If not, then please expect one on Sunday - 'cause I have a wedding to attend on Saturday, and Friday is when I'm heading to the location.

It's the power of friendship~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll work on a post tomorrow I'm just under a lot of pressure right now. Dead week is next week, then finals. So I've ended up looking like this again:
giphy.gif

-is hunting and murdering fishes with dad at the moment- :D

Chiyo Imada has gained an achievement! Congratulations!

...SUCCESS!
View attachment 123873

...I'll get a reply up tonight (hopefully). If not, then please expect one on Sunday - 'cause I have a wedding to attend on Saturday, and Friday is when I'm heading to the location.
/heard that Ren is sniffing and wiping tears somewhere/

Anywho, post... will be arriving.

Hopefully.

Oh no, the wedding isn't for me!

It's for a friend...I'm just playing my violin at the wedding- so I have to be there earlier. (^.^ ')

Oh no, the wedding isn't for me!

It's for a friend...I'm just playing my violin at the wedding- so I have to be there earlier. (^.^ ')
I want some dramatic ass violin playing. I'm talking you feckin spinning around the place volleying champagne glasses into the bride's face while still playing and shit.

I want people crying, not of joy or sadness. But sheer fear over the emotions of this violin. OF THE VIOLIN. I want them to crawl into a corner and pray to be spared from the overcoming darkness that this violin is going to bring.

Or...that's just a suggestion or something....

In other news I am super sick, because this isn't an important time to be healthy or whatever amirite.

I want some dramatic ass violin playing. I'm talking you feckin spinning around the place volleying champagne glasses into the bride's face while still playing and shit.

I want people crying, not of joy or sadness. But sheer fear over the emotions of this violin. OF THE VIOLIN. I want them to crawl into a corner and pray to be spared from the overcoming darkness that this violin is going to bring.

Or...that's just a suggestion or something....

In other news I am super sick, because this isn't an important time to be healthy or whatever amirite.

Someone's salty over the delay of Persona 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.