Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted, sorry for the delay~
(Also, unless there's a major thingy or anything that Yuri needs, I'm assuming there'll be a timeskip here shortly, correct?)

As much as I wanted to detail out the fight, but yeah I just don't have the means to do it. So for now, I'm just moving the scene so that Kane and Yuuki can talk more before the whole section advances.

After their heated battle is finished, Leo and Iori are suddenly caught by the illustrious student council president...!

Anyway, another post is up.

Additionally, it looks like someone finally took up that whole becoming a co-gm thing. Please welcome @God Empress Wen as a Co-Gm! As such one can expect now to be able to beg them in addition to me to help break your writer's block! Additionally, an additional gm-character 'heroine' under wen's control is due to be added. Please look forward to it while her details are being ironed out! (For now, time to sleep!)

Last edited:
Additionally, it looks like someone finally took up that whole becoming a co-gm thing. Please welcome @God Empress Wen as a Co-Gm! As such one can expect now to be able to beg them in addition to me to help break your writer's block!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Someone to help me out of this hole of darkness you call Writer's Block.

Kokoro = Big Bad

The washboard, completely unable to move, is now completely at the mercy of two teenage men: one a pervert, and the other, just a bit unhinged. Will she get out of this predicament? Find out next time on...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Rithas
After their heated battle is finished, Leo and Iori are suddenly caught by the illustrious student council president...!

Anyway, another post is up.

Additionally, it looks like someone finally took up that whole becoming a co-gm thing. Please welcome @God Empress Wen as a Co-Gm! As such one can expect now to be able to beg them in addition to me to help break your writer's block! Additionally, an additional gm-character 'heroine' under wen's control is due to be added. Please look forward to it while her details are being ironed out! (For now, time to sleep!)
So what does this mean for Kira? Does she still exist as well?

Shall I change Yura's Speech Color? Kokoro's is looking a bit golden, don'tcha think? :3

Haha, sure, do bother me with that.

@Karyra
Very much so. She just doesn't fit as well as a GM-character as the other one, which I wrote specifically with that in mind.

Shall I change Yura's Speech Color? Kokoro's is looking a bit golden, don'tcha think? :3
I thought it was just plain yellow.

Haha, sure, do bother me with that.

@Karyra
Very much so. She just doesn't fit as well as a GM-character as the other one, which I wrote specifically with that in mind.
Okay. poor Rei doesn't need to lose more friends.... yet.

Have fun ruining lives being a GM with Ehb, Empress Wen!

...also, Kokoro sounds saltier than my favorite jerky...yikes.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh boy we got another evil overlord a co-GM, whoo!

Looking forward to stuffs coming up to torment us

The washboard, completely unable to move, is now completely at the mercy of two teenage men: one a pervert, and the other, just a bit unhinged. Will she get out of this predicament? Find out next time on...
Just a bit.

Anyhow, woop, A Co-GM has been found. Neato. Will this bring more or less murder?

Dammit Kokoro, can't you ever arrive before there's a girl collapsed on the ground!?

Last edited:
Kokoro needs to kokochill. Also pls, she knew it was RNG battle. Yuuki was obviously just there to hang with his buds.

Just a bit.

Anyhow, woop, A Co-GM has been found. Neato. Will this bring more or less murder?

Dammit Kokoro, can't you ever arrive before there's a girl collapsed on the ground!?
Well at least she isn't the one collapsed we all know how that'd go

Posted.

Reactions: Wen
Oh boy, looks like fun time is over. That means using at least 2 hours for a post, frequent rereads of the previous reply, overthinking about the future consequences if I take this action and so on.

Also, I'm open for off-thread planning :v

And congrats God Empress Wen!

Personally, I'm not a fan of off-thread planning unless there's actually ample amounts of time to plan. Not like any of them have been friends long enough to read minds and sync perfectly. And hey, in the end, it's your character, not you, who's making the decisions~

If their personality causes them to get a bad end, that's just laifu~

C'mon. You guys are overthinking this. It's just a high school RP. What could possibly go wrong? -shrugs and hopes for jinx to happen-

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius
Yeah, exactly. It's not like anyone's going to DIE from this, right?

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius
Too bad Ehb have histories of making characters die. We're so dead. DEAD I TELL YOU!

I would love to post if my Internet would stay stable FOR MORE THEN FIVE MINUTES!!!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.