Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay another post! As a result of Chiyo's Heartfelt proposition, Sagawa responds....!

I wonder if I should open another PM Seekrit Club Again?
Also, I don't mind having another seekrit club again :v

Don't be mean.
So... you're saying that the delay of Persona 5 is much meaner than:
I want some dramatic ass violin playing. I'm talking you feckin spinning around the place volleying champagne glasses into the bride's face while still playing and shit.

I want people crying, not of joy or sadness. But sheer fear over the emotions of this violin. OF THE VIOLIN. I want them to crawl into a corner and pray to be spared from the overcoming darkness that this violin is going to bring.
this?

So... you're saying that the delay of Persona 5 is much meaner than:

this?
Yes. Because the violin violence was amusing and sadly unlikely to happen.

Gonna post in a bit just to not make Yura look irrelevant to the plot. And so I'll be able to overcome my Writer's Block.

I did it~
Also, @God Empress Wen how do you wanna end the conversation, since Sawaga's whole thing is resolved now? I figure people wanna move in time to see what happens next.

@Karyra
I'm not sure. I'm in no rush to end it, and it would probably be fairly easy to end it quickly and catch up anyway? Assuming that would even be necessary. It's not like we're stopping anyone else?

Someone just slap me. I just disappeared from the face of the earth.
I'M SO SORRY GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ;-;.

I've just not been able to think straight lately, when you try to change introverted habits... *Shudders
I WILL POST. AND THEN YOU WILL BE PROUD OF ME.

Yes I do realize I put a period then I put an and. Shshshshsshh.

Edit:
Rithas you were right.

@Accelerator Are you going to reply or should I just assume that Michio is left to his thoughts?
You guys can leave Michio to his own devices. I'll just make a post saying he's been contemplating on what you said and by the time he was done, you guys have already left. Though the earliest I can make the post may be tomorrow.

Someone just slap me. I just disappeared from the face of the earth.
I'M SO SORRY GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ;-;.

I've just not been able to think straight lately, when you try to change introverted habits... *Shudders
I WILL POST. AND THEN YOU WILL BE PROUD OF ME.

Yes I do realize I put a period then I put an and. Shshshshsshh.

Edit:
Rithas you were right.
We love you too lolibait. <3

@Karyra
I'm not sure. I'm in no rush to end it, and it would probably be fairly easy to end it quickly and catch up anyway? Assuming that would even be necessary. It's not like we're stopping anyone else?
Okay, I wasn't sure if you wanted to have anything important happen or not. I'm not in a rush either, but it looked like others were finished/bored and off doing minor things that that weren't super important. I just know ehb likes timeskips so I wanted to make sure that if they ask if we want to do that, that we were ready.

This is still a fun scene I just wanted to ensure there were no important bits that would have been left out just in case.

Okay, I wasn't sure if you wanted to have anything important happen or not. I'm not in a rush either, but it looked like others were finished/bored and off doing minor things that that weren't super important. I just know ehb likes timeskips so I wanted to make sure that if they ask if we want to do that, that we were ready.

This is still a fun scene I just wanted to ensure there were no important bits that would have been left out just in case.
Well, nothing important in this particular scene, or I've already done it. I would be ready for a timeskip.

Reactions: Karyra
Status
Not open for further replies.