• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will make a post later this day. The motivation I have in me is -10%. NEGATIVE. I'm just tired, perhaps.

Bam, pasted. Dat feel when your friends are doing the shit you hate the most, so you just awkwardly try to get them to stop.

Enemy A: Fuck this little idol-obssessed bitch. Been trying to rile him up, but all he does is ask me if I want any help. Or just avoids me. Like, what the fuck? Face me, you bitch! Get mad and do something! God, that blank expression of his is just so fucking punchable. I swear, it's almost a waste of time getting mad at him, but like, shit, this fucking upstart just keeps...doing nothing other than telling the teacher!

@Accelerator
Yuuki actually has a reputation for not acting on his grudges or being a total salt lord when it comes to people he dislikes. But yeah, sure, Michio can do his research out of pure suspicion regardless.

@Makomin I'll be posting tomorrow since I'll have lots of free time just so you know

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I should be able to get a post up tonight, sorry for the delay~
(I blame chemistry homework)

Man, you Virtu-Ava battoru-ing peeps really should do your own rolls. XD

And flashy battle actions! Just

DO IT

ignore me i'm just all pumped up from upcoming turkey day break

>Sawaga

Kekekekek.

Well played, Writer's Block. Well played.

I can't post until you guys move on to the next day anyway. :3

I'm still getting my waifu tho. Iwaku RNG said so.

Sorry guys. Lots of tests this week and I have 3 more exams to deal with Tomorrow. WIll try posting a reply after getting back home from school tomorrow.

YOU ASSHATS BETTER NOT DIE ON ME I WILL KILL Y'ALL IF Y'ALL DIE--

Someonehelpmeremovemywritersblock

YOU ASSHATS BETTER NOT DIE ON ME I WILL KILL Y'ALL IF Y'ALL DIE--

Someonehelpmeremovemywritersblock
You could always pester Rei and Kira at the ramen place

No joke, the only reason I'm not posting is because I'm waiting on Rithas and Miya's rolls, so I know who to pity.

There we go! A Post is out!

On thankgiving holdiday, I was literally standing around doing nothing for literally 2 hours. Why was it a good idea to close at 5pm that day? On the bright side, at least I wasn't those poor souls who had their stores open at 6pm.

I'm also aware people are getting ready for finals and final projects at around this time. Again remember that it's okay to skim forward ahead if people get stuck due to being too busy. You can always assume they were mindlessly following or retcon what happened in a summary after.

Of course, do please use your time wisely and within reason with respect to your responsibilities as well. Good luck! people prepping for finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.