Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Leo Kane, #666699 , solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Main Gate]

"I'll catch up to you strange ones in a bit. After all math isn't my strong suit."

"It seems nothing is."

"What's everyone doing here?" Leo looked over to the source of the noise. There stood Lisa. Sighing quietly, he did have to admit that there was quite a few people just staggering into here. Coming in and out. Certainly fascinating in a strange way.

"We're all part of the Yakuza and have gathered to discuss you and your blackmailing habits." He giggled slightly, "It's true~"

The large group started to split off a little bit. For the best, large groups could be fun but often turned too chaotic too quickly.

"Lisa..." Leo eyes flicked to Yura. A sly grin crept onto Leo's face as he watched Yura walk towards Lisa. "Ah! We were just about ready to go home and pretty much engross ourselves in solving this particularly difficult Math problem. It would give us quite the benefit, if it were answered promptly."

Leo took a step back, conveniently stepping closer to Iori.

"Anyway, I think we should end our protector role since Yamagawa-san is here. It's not a good idea to disturb them, since you know..." Clicking his tongue, he shrugged. "Such is youth."

"I fell asleep in the park just now, thanks to the flute tune coming from somewhere..." Leo smiled slightly, "Aren't maids supposed to be disciplined?" He tapped his chin. "Then again, that flute makes anyone lose consciousness. It must have some mysterious power..."

"However, if you insist...Let's go to the indoor basketball court." Leo turned his head towards Iori. A mischievous look on her face, he sighed slightly. "I don't suppose you have a secret occult club you've neglected to tell me about have you?"

The potential possible outcomes with Iori were rather limited, there was only a few things she would possibly want to do. Perhaps in a slightly different mood he would of just gone home at this point. But alas, "Fine."

He gave a look towards Mika, "Perhaps Yuuki has ran away. We shall weep for him."

He glanced over to Yura and Lisa. "Let's leave Romeo and Juliet before things get too dramatic. His maths will have to solve itself." He began to move past Iori towards the new...new destination.

That little....interaction going in the hallway should be long over by now. He wondered if he would spot Yuuki trying to creep on some unsuspecting student. That sounded bad, because, honestly, it was.

"So are you summoning demons to lessen your work for the day...I mean, technically all you're doing then is giving Chiyo a demon army..."

Leo, much of the time the guy to not ask questions the one time he needs to, "What are you planning, something fun eh?" He gave Iori the face he gave to many students, the face that declared "Amuse me you peasant".

@Miya @xLarius @Weisenhart @chaosheart13[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Lisa Yamagawa, #fbc786, solid]
ylcirp_zpsg9gqenop.jpg

October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Front Gate
Lisa couldn't help but do a double take at Rei. "I don't blackmail people!" she said indignantly. The very nerve! Of course, the two had a tense relationship, but he shouldn't accuse her of things she hadn't done! She stifled a sigh of relief when Kira said they were just leaving. "Alright, hope you two have fun!" she said with a smile. Her smile turned a little strained when Yura began speaking. "Ah, math? That's good, it should be answered fairly quickly if there were more people solving it." She nervously giggled.

Then Yura began to approach her and she started to panic internally a little. "Ah, me? School stuff. Um...filming. And, er..." She fidgeted uncomfortably at the attention she was receiving from Yura. She blushed in embarrassment when Leo called them Romeo and Juliet. "H-Hey, knock that off. We're just... She looked over at Yura. We're just friends...right? she thought to herself, not saying what she was thinking out loud.

"...Well, I hope you'll be able to solve your math problem," she said, "I, um..." She wracked her brains for some excuse when she realized that almost everyone was leaving the two alone. She mentally began to panic again, not sure what to say to Yura, of all people. Stupid mother, for saying they should be in an arranged marriage!

@Rithas @Miya @xLarius @Weisenhart @Karyra @God Empress Wen

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

"Nnng..."

Sagawa was torn between scolding Michio or thanking him as he made his way out with Kimura, leaving her with what seemed to be a treat and slightly riffled hair. Either way, it was embarrassing. It was these sort of things that occasionally made Sagawa a little worried about them being in the same school and classroom together.

It was no secret to the others that the two were close.

But anything beyond that would be pure rumor. It would be troublesome for the both of them if it went that far.

"He certainly does spoil you, huh, Sagawa-chan?"

Yuri said looking pleasantly amused at the little exchange between them.

"Mi-ku.... Kamijou-kun is just like that. He tries to be considerate to everyone, and stuff..." She cut herself off from referring to him by that silly nickname in what was now an informal setting. Now that she thought about it, what did other people think of her when she called him out like that in public? Wasn't that embarrassing for both of them?

Noticing this, Yuri noticeably paused for a moment, watching Mizunohara idly fiddle with the snack trinket Michio left her. She closed her eyes and nodded before continuing.

"I see. Putting that aside for now; earlier, you were saying that you wanted proof that you were responsible for disrupting the school systems, right?"

"O-oh. Yeah. You actually had proof?" Said a surprised Sagawa, coming back to reality.

"Yes. We do. You plainly admitted to doing the act yourself."

"What?!"

"Allow me to show you." Yuri said, gesturing her fingers in the air. She was invoking the room's virtual enviroment.

Out of thin air, with a twist of her hand, a floating frame appeared.

The frame was filled with lines and lines of what looked like computer code. For Chiyo, she could understand about that much.

At the very end of this massive stream of technical gibberish, there was a plainly written message towards the bottom. It read:

Code:
/* Screw All Of You >:P - Mizunohara Sagawa */

"As the social morals council can see it, the evidence is pretty conclusive. You left your name this section of code that got injected into the school's systems.This code has been responsible for causing this past week's worth of people bumping into walls."

Sagawa snapped back immediately.

"Don't mess around with me! What kind of idiot would would plainly put their name like this?!"

With Mizunohara getting agitated again, Nozomi's eyes turned to the bespectacled peach.

"Well, Imada-san, since you're one of the reps for her class, could you answer a little question I have about Sagawa-chan?"

"How does she get along with the other students?"

Chiyo felt a light pressure on her chest. Right now, the question that Yuri was asking... she already knew the answer herself. She was Yuri after all. Yuri was probably only having Chiyo answer to drive an obvious point home to Mizunohara.

Looking aside to Sagawa, her facial expression was one of... minor helplessness. She knew that if Chiyo replied with anything overtly positive to that question, that she would be lying out of kindness. Chiyo was nice towards everyone, in any other setting, she'd probably have said Sagawa was a quiet but friendly person once you talked to them. But, even saying that would be a lie if you tried to apply it to Mizunohara.

Saying anything else but an honest answer would risk escalating things. Yuri did promise that all she wanted to do was talk, after all. Therefore... the best choice of action was probably to just answer as she would if Yuri asked her about any other student.

@Accelerator
@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

"I don't suppose you have a secret occult club you've neglected to tell me about have you?"

Leo sighed and responded to Ionia's mischievous expression.

"Nope, I wouldn't do such a thing!" The maid chuckled between her words as she spoke. "Like you said, I have to keep myself disciplined."

Then comes the moment Leo pondered on Ionia's request. It did not take long though.

"Fine."

The pink haired maid smiled when Kane agreed to her request. She also turned to Mika while Kane was making a remark on Mika about Iwasawa.

"Let's leave Romeo and Juliet before things get too dramatic. His maths will have to solve itself."

Kane said as he moved past Ionia and heading to the indoor basketball court. Lisa was obviously embarrassed by his comment, and denied any involvement as he walked past by her. As for the pink-haired maid, she was soon following the tall foreign student while giving a wink at Yura and Lisa as she walked past by them.

"So are you summoning demons to lessen your work for the day...I mean, technically all you're doing then is giving Chiyo a demon army..."

Ouch. The maid felt her heart got stabbed by Kane's words as she forced a smile. However, she did wished that she has such powers so that she could get out from her financial debts and any other problems that she encountered.

"Oh, I wished that I could do such things..."

Then, instead of a stinging comment, Kane made a question instead.

"What are you planning, something fun eh?"

Rather than answering his question, the maid remained quiet until they have reached the entrance of the indoor basketball court. A quick pull at the door indicated that the court is locked. Ionia then reached to one of her pockets and took out a bunch of keys which are identified with colored stickers, before proceeding to unlock the door.

"You see, being as a maid to a Social Morals officer has its own merits."

The maid nonchalantly commented as she entered the basketball court, slightly illuminated from the sunlight seeping through the top windows. After turning on the lights, Ionia stood at the center of the court.

"Now, I can answer your previous question."

The maid responded to Kane, her eyes stared at him while standing with a pose as if she was some kind of a justice fighter.

"I'm challenging you to a Virtu-Ava Battle!"

@Rithas
@chaosheart13
@_whoever's_interested_in_this_rekt_show

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

"Certainly, no problem, I haven't eaten since… lunch, I guess. I forget, been busy, busy!"

That was was good. She could prolong the journey home. Her mother wasn't always lenient, but Rei knew that she could always work harder later. Plus, she could always lie. Lying was easy once you got used to it.

"Thank you."

"Haaa… Goodbye everyone."

Rei listened to the headphones, while she didn't share her friend's absolute obsession with English music, she wouldn't turn down a good tune. Music served as a good enough way to empty her mind when she needed it. Didn't empty her quickly filling inbox of texts, though. But, she picked one and told her mother that she'd be home after eating at the ramen shop.

Then they were off, riding in a probably illegal way on the bike. Eh, she'd done worse. She will probably in the future do worse. At least this was a fun sort of rule breaking, the kind that didn't come with guilt. Besides, Rei was alone with Kira and she didn't have to lie about it all. She wondered if Kira thought the same thing.

"I wonder if Yura is okay. I feel bad for just leaving him like that."

Rei meant it, because this wasn't the first time that she'd left him in favor of escaping from lying. It was just the most recent. But Kira probably didn't really care about that, so she changed the topic.

"How was your day, Kira? Nothing too difficult, I hope."

@God Empress Wen
@finallygotoffmybuttandposted
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / City]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira peddled on for a while, bobbing her head to the tune in her headphones as she turned a couple of street corners. It was a pleasant change of pace, from the energetic rocker she was at school to someone resembling the proper girl she'd done her best to murder.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I wonder if Yura is okay. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I feel bad for just leaving him like that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She wanted to tell Rei that there was literally no reason for her to worry about Yura, but she doubted it would help. He could take care of himself, and he must have other friends. She'd entertained the notion to explain to Rei that if you couldn't be completely honest with someone, when it came to things that mattered, then maybe you weren't supposed to be friends. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira had never voiced the opinion, as it sounded harsh to her own ears. Besides, was it really any of her business? As long as Rei was only worried about losing a friend, and not suffering, then she could stay out of it. If that ever changed, well, she'd reconsider her stance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hah, imagine how I'd have felt if I'd left you there," she whispered, barely audible, then raised her voice. "Meh! Yura has his girlfriend. We would only have been in the way for him to lay down some smooth moves on her! Lucky dude..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"How was your day, Kira? Nothing too difficult, I hope."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Better now, she thought to herself, wondering for a second how real rockstars pretended to be someone else every day. Did they become their personas after years of acting, or were they inherently cool?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"A rollercoaster," she said. "Up and down, but the only rush comes from the rock n' roll. Certainly can't be found…" Kira stopped herself before she finished the sentence, and made herself sound like one of the sad saps. It wasn't that she was afraid what Rei might think, but that she would bring herself down with thoughts like those. "In school! Ain't no rush to be found in school. Anyway, how was your day?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She shook her head, as she peddled into the parking lot of the ramen shop. They'd been here together so much, but that could be said for a lot of places. Kira came to a stop by the entrance, to drop Rei off before chaining her bicycle somewhere. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Gimme a sec," she said, as she walked her bike over to the others, and locked it there. Kira rolled her eyes when Brick By Boring Brick began to play, and changed the song to All Right Now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So, what are we ordering?" Kira asked, as she jogged up to Rei at the entrance. "Not gonna lie, I'd love to chow the food down in five minutes, and be done with it, but… If you want to just sit here for an hour or two, then I can do that too."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It had been more difficult to say than she wanted to admit, but the drums could wait, and she had her drumsticks at least. As she grabbed one of the sticks with her left hand, and spun it around, Kira winked, grinning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Karyra[/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Indoor Basketball Court]

As the two arrived at the doors, he gave Iori an sceptic look as a tug showed that the doors were locked. Leo opened his mouth to say something, but Iori took out some keys to unlock the door.

"You see, being as a maid to a Social Morals officer has its own merits."

He let out a small chuckle, "Are you sure you're supposed to have those?" He followed Iori into the court. "Not that it matters" He added, looking around the court. It was dimly lit which he rather liked before Iori turned the lights on.

He turned his head back to her, seeing her standing in the middle. He closed his eyes in resignation.

"Now, I can answer your previous question." She said, setting up some sort of pose.

"Are you challenging me t-"

"I'm challenging you to a Virtu-Ava Battle!"

Sigh

Leo looked up to the ceiling in mild irritation. "I honestly don't know what I expected. You really could find a better hobby" He took a moment to seemingly regret his life decisions. Honestly this is what people did as a tutorial before something terrible happened.

When was the last time he did this?

This is what trying to satisfy his boredom got him. The possible winning grace to this was the slight happiness of beating Iori for doing this would bring.

He looked back down at Iori with a wry smile. "So be it!"

As the Virtu-Ava battle activated, Leo silently cringed at his avatar being seen. "A game of chance equates to no one having an advantage. Let's roll the metaphorical dice shall we?"

@Miya @Others[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

"Well, I don't see a problem with you being here, Imada-san. But, based on what they instructed me to do, Kamijou-san cannot stay."

Chiyo paused for a moment, before nodding in agreement. "I suppose that was a bit of a stretch there, sorry."

Exactly who she was apologizing too - though - was unclear.

"Alright, if Imada-san gets to stay with Sagawa-chan, then I have no qualms about leaving her with you, Nozomi-san. I trust that you really are not going to suspect her of instigating the past week's events. In fact, I believe that if Sagawa-chan chooses to cooperate with us, we'd make better progress in not only identifying the culprit but bringing him/her to justice as well."

Internally, Chiyo was elated to watch her fellow class representative take this situation so maturely- it was almost inspiring to watch Michio keep his head level, even when he obviously didn't like the results of Yuri's decision. Returning the grateful nod with one of her own, she couldn't help but notice that those pesky post-decision nerves of hers were acting up once more.

Even if Yuri said all she was going to do was talk with Sagawa, why was it that Chiyo felt so... wrong, about that statement? It didn't necessarily sound like a lie, but more like there was something more to this "talk". After all, Yuri was well-known amongst the Social Morals for her dealings with the larger cases-- most of them being problematic students.

But this had to deal with the "glitches" as well, did it not?

As Michio left the room with Yuuki, Yuri made her attempt at lightening the atmosphere in the room, successfully catching Chiyo's focus once more.

"He certainly does spoil you, huh, Sagawa-chan?"
"Yes. We do. You plainly admitted to doing the act yourself."

"What?!"

Pulling up a window using the virtual environment, the peach couldn't help but stare at the massive amount of random letters and numbers filling the screen. Honestly, she couldn't understand anything she was seeing, until Yuri so kindly pointed out the last bit of code.
Code:
/* Screw All Of You >:P - Mizunohara Sagawa */

"Don't mess around with me! What kind of idiot would would plainly put their name like this?!"

Chiyo gulped as Yuri's eyes traveled over to where she was standing, a small shiver of dread brushing her back like it was the Grim Reaper itself.

"Well, Imada-san, since you're one of the reps for her class, could you answer a little question I have about Sagawa-chan?"

"How does she get along with the other students?"

Up until now, Chiyo had remained silent, dumbfounded by the odd evidence compiling against Mizunohara. "Ah, umm...well you see-!"

She paused. How exactly did Sagawa Mizunohara relate to the other students? Minus her obvious relationship with Michio (which was, of course, strictly platonic according to the girl), the peach couldn't seem to recall any outstanding features that she shared with the majority of the class.

Usually, this wouldn't be an issue for Chiyo to dwell on- she tended to give good marks to the majority of her peers, much to the dismay of her moral-sensitive partner. But, looking at the girl in question, she couldn't help but give a small sigh.

Good marks weren't necessarily going to help Sagawa this time.

...but even if that was true, Chiyo knew that she couldn't just abandon the poor girl. She had a promise to upkeep, after all! And Michio-kun seemed to be counting on her to keep Sagawa out of major trouble.

With that in mind, she straightened her posture, locking eyes with Yuri Nozomi- somebody that most would consider her superior in the hierarchy of Social Morals- a surprising spark of...something, in her eyes.

"Sagawa Mizunohara...is a very confusing person to judge, Nozomi-san. To a portion of the students, she is extremely vexing- as her tendency to lash out verbally has caused quite a few relations to collapse. Her cold demeanor doesn't help her much either, as anybody who doesn't know her will, nine times out of ten, avoid her."

Despite the harsh reality behind these words, Chiyo tried her best to provide a verbal cushion for Sagawa. But after a short breath, she continued onwards with her speech.

"Despite all that, though, there are still many students who would argue her usefulness to the school. As we all know, Mizunohara-san is very adept at computer...stuff. All the techno-gizmo-codey things that go on at this school, they're obviously a passion for her. Helping others with coding projects, searching out more bugs in the system to report...without Mizunohara-san, it's safe to assume there would be a lot more of these so-called "problems" caused by glitches, no doubt."

A small pause, Chiyo tilted her head as a look of indecisiveness traversed across her face...before she quickly shook said head.

"If I was to speak from a personal viewpoint, however...Sagawa Mizunohara is somewhat old-fashioned. Disturbed by the bold, outlandish people- and of public affection being shared between lovers, it's safe to say that she has a very conservative way of looking at life. Even just now, with Michio-kun, she showed signs of introversion-- not to say that is a bad thing of course!"

Giving an apologetic smile to Sagawa, she continued. "But even with all that's been said...that's just Mizunohara-san, is it not? As Social Morals Officers, we try to keep students on the 'right path'...but with her current attitude, I'm not sure I see any issues that will effect Mizunohara-san's future, or the futures of other students."
"What are you doing, Nozomi-san? Surely, you can't really believe that just because of her skill... Mizunohara-san is guilty? No, that's not it..." Chiyo's gaze narrowed slightly, confusion at this odd situation seeping into her voice.

"The Social Morals Council couldn't possibly believe that by shifting the blame onto the easiest to victimize, they could cover this up as a minor issue...?"

But just as quickly as she said it, the expression on the peach's face shifted to something more pleasant. "Aha, my apologies...I seemed to get a bit carried away with my words there, didn't I?"

Giggling, she relaxed back into her usual posture, fidgeting with one of her braids whilst she did so. "So, do I get passing marks for that answer, Nozomi-san...?"
[/fieldbox]

@Ehb
@SomebodyPleaseHelpIDon'tKnowWhatI'mDoing

Reactions: Miya
[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Ramen Shop, City]

The silence after Rei's comment just reminded her. Kira didn't hate Yura, but anyone looking outside the situation would make this a black and white issue. Anyone you had to lie to, you couldn't really call a friend. But then, she couldn't live out a pretend normal school life if she cut ties with just everyone. Not to mention the Social Morals officers might then chew her out more. Worse yet, she'd have to face Micho-san. She just wanted to run from that, so she kept a low enough profile to not get brought in by them.

But anyway, she was being selfish. She was not allowed to be selfish when she was throwing herself at the Yakuza to take the reins and help her mother. Maybe she was helping Michio-san as well? He didn't seem to put a real effort in, like she had been forced to.

But for now, there was just her and Kira on a bicycle riding down a hill. Two normal high school girls going to a normal shop. Rei could pretend. Kira needed her just as much as Rei needed a secret keeper herself. So pretending that Kira's feelings weren't needing to be recognized would cause drama within the ranks.

Her mother had said that drama always meant execution. For both parties. Rei didn't want that, so she'd try diplomacy to try and keep everything smaller and more contained. Like... like preschool cubbies where different aspects of her life could be stored. Separate and never mixed. Plus, they were, most of all, made up of simple things like bags and books.

"A rollercoaster," Kira answered after a moment. "Up and down, but the only rush comes from the rock n' roll. Certainly can't be found… In school! Ain't no rush to be found in school. Anyway, how was your day?"

"The same as always." And Rei meant it. In out, if the school turned upside down Rei probably wouldn't feel anything. She'd go to class, grab her usual things, and sit down as best she could.

Then they had arrived. Rei hopped off and waited for Kira to return.

Another message from her mother.

If you are late we shall go until midnight.

Rei didn't mind that too much, if it meant extra time with friends.

But...

"So, what are we ordering? Not gonna lie, I'd love to chow the food down in five minutes, and be done with it, but… If you want to just sit here for an hour or two, then I can do that too."

Being naive was a trait for a boss that tended to be manipulated and then thrown away like the sad and broken puppet they truly were. She knew why Kira brought this up, along with moving the drumstick. This wasn't something new, Kira loved to get home quickly so she could play more.

Rei was being selfish by dragging out the trip home. Rei couldn't stand herself sometimes, but she bottled up the feelings and put on a smile. She'd make this quick and painless so that Kira could enjoy her ramen and get home fast enough to drum and play music. Maybe Rei would hear it since they lived close to each other. Probably not, though.

"Don't worry about it, we'll eat quickly since my mom wants me to go home soon. I just wanted to eat before she put me through the usual home work. I hope that tonight will be clear again, it would be nice to see the stars before I went to sleep."

@God Empress Wen
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

"Sagawa Mizunohara...is a very confusing person to judge, Nozomi-san. To a portion of the students, she is extremely vexing- as her tendency to lash out verbally has caused quite a few relations to collapse. Her cold demeanor doesn't help her much either, as anybody who doesn't know her will, nine times out of ten, avoid her."

"Despite all that, though, there are still many students who would argue her usefulness to the school. As we all know, Mizunohara-san is very adept at computer...stuff. All the techno-gizmo-codey things that go on at this school, they're obviously a passion for her. Helping others with coding projects, searching out more bugs in the system to report...without Mizunohara-san, it's safe to assume there would be a lot more of these so-called "problems" caused by glitches, no doubt."

Mizunohara looked at Chiyo in mild amazement, she was never under the impression that she payed that much attention to her. Then again, it was her and Michio's job to observe everyone in the class.

"If I was to speak from a personal viewpoint, however...Sagawa Mizunohara is somewhat old-fashioned. Disturbed by the bold, outlandish people- and of public affection being shared between lovers, it's safe to say that she has a very conservative way of looking at life. Even just now, with Michio-kun, she showed signs of introversion-- not to say that is a bad thing of course!"

"But even with all that's been said...that's just Mizunohara-san, is it not? As Social Morals Officers, we try to keep students on the 'right path'...but with her current attitude, I'm not sure I see any issues that will effect Mizunohara-san's future, or the futures of other students."

"Imada-san..." Sagawa uttered, in a conflicted voice.

Yuri, however, continued listening. Like she had been, her expression didn't give away anything, save for her being intent on hearing and considering the peach's words carefully.

"What are you doing, Nozomi-san? Surely, you can't really believe that just because of her skill... Mizunohara-san is guilty? No, that's not it..."

"The Social Morals Council couldn't possibly believe that by shifting the blame onto the easiest to victimize, they could cover this up as a minor issue...?"

---

"Aha, my apologies...I seemed to get a bit carried away with my words there, didn't I?"
"So, do I get passing marks for that answer, Nozomi-san...?"

Upon request, Yuri pondered for a moment, closing her eyes, and taking a casually inquisitive posture.

"C Minus." Yuri said, opening one eye as she answered.

"It's true that Sagawa-chan would be one of the first people we'd look at. Considering she doesn't seem to get along with everyone, and since she's so good with computer code. If it was our goal to just pin the blame on someone, then Sagawa-chan would be the easiest one to justify...."

Yuri returned to a regular posture, setting her hands back in her lap.

"But... even if we just immediately accepted her as the culprit, and punished her for it... it does run a risk. If it turned out someone else was behind all of this, and if people started experiencing the sort of things that happened previously, then it would only make us look inept. There isn't anyone on the committee who knows about these sorts of things as Sagawa-chan does. That's why..."

"I refuse."

Sagawa declared loudly.

"I can already see where this is going. I refuse."

The room fell dead silent. But only for a moment.

"So, even with blatantly incriminating evidence like this, you-..."

"I'm not dumb enough to leave my name on a crime. "

Mizunohara again shut down any attempt at dialogue with a stern statement.

"...Is that so?" Yuri said, her voice hinted with suspicion. "If the one who did all that wasn't you, then would you by any chance have any idea who might've done it?"

"I..."
"...Don't know, right?" Yuri said, interrupting Sagawa just as she began to reply.

"Uh... yeah." Sagawa stuttered out.
"You know, Sagawa-chan, I do agree with Imada-san on one thing: For a crime like this, you're the perfect person to pin the blame on. It would be easy, after this, to just hand you off to a police inspector and let him figure out if you're the one who really did it or not..."

The images that scenario conjured were not pleasant, especially for Sagawa.

"...But, I really do think that would be unfair. Like I said before, Sagawa-chan, I'm on your side too. The way I see it, there's someone causing trouble for the other students, and trying to use you as a convenient scapegoat. If I could find that person myself, I'd go and go after them personally... but, in the end, I don't know anything about our school's technology beyond enough to use it for regular things. That's, we need your help to find that person, so we can stop then, and clear you of any suspicion as well."

"So, I'm just someone who's useful to you then? Hmph, if this was any other situation that didn't involve our chips or the schools' system, then I'd just be another lost cause kind of student that's not worth any effort, right?"

There was a distinct hint of spite in Mizunohara's words. It was so sudden that even Yuri couldn't immediately reply to it.

For Chiyo... it was the first time she saw it too, Mizunohara sounding so overtly negative. But, for a moment, she recalled the image of Sagawa quietly walking out of the classroom among the laughter of the other students in class during lunch to eat on her own.

Whenever Michio was too busy with social morals work, Sagawa would remove herself from everyone else. The immediate thought when recalling such a scenario was... incredibly lonely.

"You and Imada-san are just thinking the same thing. You only want me here because I'm making your job easier. I don't want any part of it!"

Just like she always did in class, she pushed them all away.

This wasn't something that Michio could see. Since he was always doting on her. But, without him around, Sagawa was always by herself. Why was she like that? Perhaps, part of the reasons why Yuri was the one 'interrogating' Sagawa now was to find the answer to that.

In the end, the things that Chiyo had said about Sagawa only stressed her utility. How She felt was otherwise irrelevant.

Realizing this, before Yuri could immediately respond, she...

@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=VIRTU-BATTLE at THE MAIN GATE, white, solid]

Iori Challenged Leo to a Battle!

Lori Used Raijinken!

Kale Used Chaotic Sickness!

Inconclusive!

Try Again?

@Rithas
@Miya
[/fieldbox]

Annoying Help Text 6 - In Character Vitu Ava Battles

Annoying Help Text 6 - In Character Vitu Ava Battles

Sometimes, the only way to solve things is to duke it out.

Fighting is possible in Hisakawa Koukou. This is done primarily through Virtu-Ava Battles. Which are simply rock-paper scissors matches.

To start a virtu-ava battle, simply state in the IC that you're attacking someone. From therethe GM will roll a die, which will decide which skills you immediately use against each other, as well as the result.

From there, your next replies simply detail that fact out!

Annoying Help Text 7 - DRAW Result

Annoying Help Text 7 - DRAW Resul

When two characters use a skill of the same category. (In This case, 2 guards skills) then the result is inconclusive. Basically translating into something flashy going on, but nothing really happens.

When this happens, you can choose to either break off, or try to clash again! Simply state what either of you do in follow up reply after the GM gives the rolls and results!

Last edited:
[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Ramen Shop, City]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Don't worry about it, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]we'll eat quickly since my mom wants me to go home soon. I just wanted to eat before she put me through the usual home work.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] I hope that tonight will be clear again, it would be nice to see the stars before I went to sleep."[/BCOLOR]

Kira fumbled spinning the drumstick, dropped it on the pavement. It was her left hand! Her dominant hand! She shouldn't have possibly managed to drop it. How many times had she done it perfectly? How many times had she practiced just to mess up now?

As she bent down to pick it up, she knew it was all Rei's fault. She'd thrown her off balance, with her words which came with the realization for Kira that maybe she shouldn't have been quite so honest. Dammit, she'd meant for Rei to take her up on her offer to dawdle here for an hour at least. She hadn't meant to rush her, so that she had to return to a home where she didn't seem happy, while Kira was off in her dream world.

No worries, she could still salvage this! She put her drumstick in her pocket, and ran her hands through her hair. She just needed to be smooth about it. One of the few strengths she actually had, or wanted to think she had.

"Haha, I'm sure we can do that too. Just have to wait for it to get dark, can't see many stars now," Kira replied, not caring whether she was invited or not. If she wasn't, she was bound to forget it while playing drums until she fell asleep.

"Anyway, I'm starving." Kira rubbed her stomach. "Good thing I don't have to pay for any of this, or I might have to go with a smaller meal than I need. I can pay for you too!"

Kira didn't wait for Rei to respond, but walked up to the entrance of the ramen shop, and flung it open. The owner got the usual expression he had on his face whenever she showed up. Oh, you again…

Her parents would barely notice if she went on a shopping spree. If they did, they would be passive aggressive about it, while trying to turn it into something positive, or focus on any of Kira's better qualities. She'd never gone too far though, never attempted to buy a car or anything equally expensive.

"I'll take the largest ramen dish you've got. Yes, even if it's supposed to be for several people. Don't ask that again," Kira said, raising her voice. It should take a while for her to finish, and she'd get energy to play for hours . "A large drink. I can pay for my friend, unless she insists to pay for herself."

Kira took a seat by the window, where she could watch the cars and people passing by. She turned the music in her headphones off, waited for Rei to sit with her. Kira thumped her hands against the table, tapping the beat to Suspicious Minds. Her foot moved up and down under the table. She knew the beat really well, but would rather not anyone heard her listening to the song.

"So, how are you doing with all..." Kira tried to broach the subject, but wasn't sure how to go about it. This was probably the worst place to do it too. She left the question open for interpretation.

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Keoni Noxi, gold, solid]
nBDLLdk.png

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Buildings, Second Floor Hallways]

When Abe made his comment about Keoni missing Misheru dearly he had to fight back the urge to poke the bear right back. But he knew that if he did that he would only be stooping down to his level and giving him what he wanted. As the Vice president of the student council he dealt with lots of people who did that same exact thing. Yeah..sometimes he gave into that temptation because well..he was human and he made mistakes and sometimes the urge was just too strong and he had to give in. Plus..sometimes you had to stoop to their level to get your point across.

After Abe left he looked back at Misheru and was silent as she invited him to her house. Once again that very faint blush rose to his cheeks and he had to clear his throat before he spoke "No I'm not heading anywhere in particular. I haven't been alerted of anything that I need to do here at school so..I'm free to go and do whatever I want." He gave her a small smile and then a gentle poke to the stomach "and if that is your idea of an invitation to come hang out at your house I accept. I just need to get my bag from the classroom and I'll be good to go."

He at least hoped that he was telling her the truth. It wasn't uncommon for him to be out the door and on his way out before some "emergency" would come along and he would have to cancel his plans to stay back and help with..things around the school. He hated it when that happened but..as the Vice principle of the student council he did have a duty to the school and the responsibility that came with the title that he couldn't ignore. Turning on his heel he gave her a small smile and started walking back down the hall so he could get his things from his classroom.[/fieldbox]

@Makomin @Anyone

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Buildings, Second Floor Hallways]

The female smiled gently before nodding, "I'll meet you at the main gates. I need to get my things ready, as well,". She then laughed a bit at him poking her stomach. Usually, she didn't like it when people entertain themselves and herself by doing this sort of physical playing, but she did not mind when it came to her friends and crush, Keoni Noxi. Misheru Tachibana turned on her heel and was about to head downstairs when she quickly called out, "I need to get some stuff from the bookshop downtown, you know. So you better hurry down or I might just leave without you.". She then gave him one of her famous smirks before running down the hallway to the stairs. Technically it was wrong, but Misheru didn't really care about the minor rules that much.

I can't wait to get the latest issue of that magazine I read, the redhead thought to herself before grinning almost creepily to herself. One might think that it was completely normal to anticipate an issue of a magazine one read, but this was no ordinary magazine Misheru followed. The company who published this particular magazine only started out a few years back, and Misheru has always been a loyal reader of theirs. She usually did not read anything that comprised of anything other than words, but this magazine was solely dedicated to her fangirl side- BL, or more known as Boys Love. She was seen blushing as she reached the end of the last flight of stairs as she thought of what this issue might hold.

"I can't waaaaait.", she squealed to herself, hoping no one heard her as she made her way to her shoe box near the entrance or exit of the school building.

After slipping her shoes on, she tidied her hair up slightly before heading for the main gates. As she took her time walking, she wondered why Kei has blushed a bit at the mention of her house. Just as she was about to shrug it off, her cheeks turned a deep hue of pink. Misheru Tachibana swore she never thought of that! She bit her lower lip and decided that she was going to get back at him for thinking of such a thought. Well, she knew that males would think like that. Females too, but she just wanted a reason to tickle and get back at him. The thought of him was nice. Although, she wished that she was the type to forget about someone easily.

The female was about to head further towards the gate when she spotted Iori and Leo heading somewhere. Iori seemed determined while Leo seemed like he'd rather stay where he was. Misheru blinked a few times before realising that she had also encountered two individuals she did not get along very swimmingly with. Yura and Lisa. She knew she couldn't avoid them nor was she the type to do so. As such, she leant against the wall of one of the main gates before nodding to them, "Hello.". She did not bother to address them because Lisa and herself were definitely not on talking terms. Well, anything regarding their social lives and not school lives. As for Yura, he'd probably feel bad if she did address him and not his girlfriend-fiancee.

Please be here in at least ten minutes so that I don't need to do anything, Kei.

@Andy @chaosheart13 @Weisenhart @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Andy
[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Indoor Basketball Court]
He really, really, really shouldn't have gotten his hopes up.

Perhaps he could have been fast enough to see at least the last stretch of the game. Perhaps he could have caught a glimpse of that transcendental half-Russian basketball ace making a three-pointer from the opposite side of the court, as fluorescent lights sparkled off her silver hair. Perhaps he could have seen two cute players bump into each other and fall into a provocative tangle of limbs.

Perhaps he could have born witness to all those things…if it wasn't for the fact that he made one miscalculation.

The Hisakawa Girl's Basketball team was indeed having a practice game with another team that day. They just weren't having that game in Hisakawa Academy. And now, he was in a completely lit up basketball court, watching two of his friends in the middle of a Virtu-Ava duel, instead of watching assets bounce up and down gloriously. Blue eyes flickering from the pink-haired girl with a skirt so short that she definitely was violating those silly morals to the chuuni edgelord that made him want to simultaneously cringe and laugh, Yuuki let out a long, long sigh.

Then, he resolved to stop being so glum.

"Yo ho, Iori, Kane! Shouldn't you be doing this in some back alley or whatever? Sorta crushed my dreams by turning the lights on and all. Was expecting the basketball girls but I got a snake-y edgelord instead."
@Rithas
@Miya
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Front Gate, Outside Campus]

"Ahahaha! Oh, how I wish that could happen! Miss Yamagawa deserves better."

Yura softly chuckled, turning down Leo's claim of them being "Romeo and Juliet" with a stepford smile. Indeed, their love was a bit more humble than the famed romantic drama, if calling it love isn't too much of a stretch. And he could tell by Lisa's embarrassed image at present that she isn't too keen in making it official.

"Well, perhaps we could continue discussing the homework at hand by tonight. Everyone had already left to their own devices, it seems."

Looking back, the congregation that was unintentionally assembled earlier had already dispersed.
Rei had already left with Kira, Mika had wandered on her own, while Ionia and Leo had abandoned the two of them, apparently heading towards the gymnasium. They needed to be left alone.

All that remained was a blonde youth looking down at his "partner", who was visibly uncomfortable and stuttering. Closing his eyes and giving a soft sigh, Yura spoke.

"You don't have to take it seriously, y'know? Ahhhh... Our parents are quite the tricksters. If you ask me, I'm thinking that our parents are testing us. They wouldn't be cruel enough to force us into a relationship. I just don't see them being heartless like that. Right?"

Yura's gentle voice that was accompanied by his gentle smile could not go any softer. It was as if he was putting an effort to make her feel comfortable; to make her feel at ease. Yura gave a tender pat on her head.

"In the end, your decision is what matters. And if you say "No", then I'll be more than happy to oblige and respect your answer. For now, let's play along. Alright? I won't invade your personal space unless you need me to."

As Yura finished talking, they were approached by a straitlaced redhead. Misheru Tachibana, another classmate of theirs. He bowed down in response to her simple "Hello".

"Well, I really do need to go. Still need to help dad gather fishing bait and all."

Yura turned around to leave, waving gesture included.

"Don't forget to go online later. I'm gonna need everyone's help to get this problem go down. It's quite the doozy. Ja ne!"

And with that, Yura walked away. His feelings for her were neutral, at best. Yura indeed likes her, but adamantly decided that he would respect her resolution, either way. If it were indeed a test for the two of them, it wouldn't hurt to ensure her safety until she finds her true romantic partner.

@chaosheart13
@Rithas
@Miya
@Makomin

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Lisa Yamagawa, #fbc786, solid]
ylcirp_zpsg9gqenop.jpg

October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Front Gate

Lisa didn't want to think about how she was alone with Yura. He was a nice person, she knew this. But things were just so awkward between the two that she just wanted to go curl up and die in some hole or another. She didn't know. Maybe it would have been better if she left now, but she didn't want to leave Yura hanging by suddenly leaving. The more she struggled with her feelings about the whole matter, the more awkward she felt.

"I don't know why my mother wanted us to be in an arranged marriage in the first place," she sighed, "I don't think they're testing us. I think they're just...I don't know, pushing it too hard? I know my mother is serious about the whole thing, maybe she just wants me to find a good husband and you..." She looked up at Yura. "I wish things hadn't changed as they did, it's just...argh..." The girl blushed harder as she was patted on the head. "I..." She didn't want to play along, she just wanted things go back to the way they used to be. But fate seemed to have an entirely different design out for them. She wasn't looking forward to that.

And then he had left. Lisa couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as the boy walked away and she was left alone, standing at the front gate. She stayed there awkwardly for a few moments, her hands unconsciously reaching for her camera. When her fingertips brushed against it, she immediately pulled her hand out of the bag. Lisa could only sigh again as she began making her way home, unsure of what to do next.

@Weisenhart
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

As he was chastising Yuuki, Michio couldn't help but notice how the brown-haired student seemed to be quite in a hurry to end what has become their weekly scolding session. The mere fact that he complied so willingly to delete the alleged perverse photographs was suspicious in of itself. However, since he didn't have any evidence that Yuuki still has more of the aforementioned photographs hidden away, he could not make such a baseless accusation. Otherwise, he'd be no better than the people who are accusing Sagawa-chan of the past week's bizarre incidents.

Also, Michio was not ignorant of Yuuki's displeasure towards him. As a Social Morals Officer, it is his, and Imada-san's duty to observe the behavior of the students' of their respective class. Based on his previous observations of Kimura Yuuki, he doubted the brown-haired lad would utter such a helpful suggestion towards someone whom he viewed as an annoyance. Thus, he immediately accessed the internet using his chip to search for the restaurant that Yuuki mentioned and browse the prices of the food there.

"Any respectable restaurant nowadays would have their own webpage where the prices of their dishes and services are listed. I don't really trust that guy's intel so it's better to check this place out myself before I make any hasty decisions I might come to regret." He muttered as he operated the virtual HUD that had appeared in front of him. After a few minutes, he finally located the webpage of the restaurant that Yuuki mentioned.

"Hmm... it's this one, huh? Let's see..." Michio clicked the link to the restaurant's page and examined the contents. Indeed it seemed like a legitimate establishment, quite high end too if he had to say. However, his face visibly paled when he saw just how exorbitant the rates of the dishes were. He'd no doubt only be eating beansprouts for a month if he took Sagawa there without any sort of financial preparation.

"It's... a good thing I decided to check this place out first before doing anything. That was an unexpectedly terrifying experience. I might just get a phobia of cat cafe's too..." He grumbled tiredly.

Since the weekly sermon had prematurely ended, Michio immediately returned to the Vacant Classroom to finish off the leftover paperwork from before. With majority of the students having already vacated the building, he finished the rest of the paperwork qquickly, though not as fast as he wanted. The reason why he could not perform efficiently was due to him constantly worrying about Sagawa every now and then. He knew that it was for the best that he wasn't with her right now since he'll only end up shielding her from Nozomi Yuri but still, of all the people he had encountered in his life, the Social Morals Officer who shared virtually the other side of the same coin when it came to reputation was up there among the ones that unsettled him the most.

"It wouldn't do anyone any good if I constantly worried about her. I know her. She can take care of herself... and besides, Imada-san is with her. I should put my faith in those two at the very least." The silver-haired teen thought while he was locking up the classroom.

After going back to Class 2-A to temporarily store the reports in one of the cabinets and locking it promptly, he decided to head for the Main Gate and wait for the two girls instead of charging towards the Social Morals Office. It would do more harm than good had he picked the latter option anyway.

As he was heading out of the building, however, he quickly noticed Misheru zoom past him out of the building. Obviously, running in the hallways was prohibited and as a Social Morals Rep, he needed to remind Misheru of her faults. Though since it was a relatively minor offense compared to Yuuki's photographic perversion, he decided to take it easy on her once he manage to catch up to her. Though, with the past week's glitches happening throughout the school, the mere act of running in the hallways was potentially dangerous so he had to point that out as well. One could sustain terrible injuries if they were to run at full speed into a wall.

Finally, he was able to catch up to her by the main gate though it seemed she was not alone. He noticed that his good friend, Yura, and his distant friend, Lisa, were also present. Though it seemed like both of them were about to leave.

Just like how evident Michio's fondness of Sagawa-chan was to those around him, most of Class 2-A's students are aware of the chemistry between Lisa and Yura. Some people even think they are a couple already. He knew that Lisa and Yura used to get along well back in the day though it was a mystery to him why that doesn't always seem to be the case now.

As for Michio's relationship with Lisa, even though the intrepid photographer had been distant to Michio ever since she picked up on her new hobby, he still considers her as a good friend. Even though she may have forgotten about their friendship, that was not to say that he feels the same way as well. Hence, he could still exchange a few greetings with her every now and then despite the gradually widening gap in their relationship.

Michio calmly approached Misheru and lightly tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Excuse me, Tachibana-san, but I couldn't help but notice you running in the hallways earlier. May I remind you that such action is strictly prohibited, even more so now after those glitches started occurring last week. I don't want you to run straight into a wall and end up hurting yourself so you need to be more careful next time, okay?" Michio told the redhead in a calm yet stern voice.

@chaosheart13
@Makomin
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]

s6078.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy , Main School Building , Library]

"Zzzz...."

It was rather unusual to see Iwasawa Yuuki sleeping in a library. Though a while later, he could feel a vibration on his pocket.

"Hnnh...?"

Yuuki slowly woke up, he reached the phone in his pocket. Which he saw some few messages, when he would skim it as most of it was from gaming groups. But then he saw one name and stops skimming.

Tsubasa Mika *2 new messages*

Yuuki then opened the messages from his girlfriend.

>> Yuuki, I'm waiting
. . .
>> Yuuki, please do hurry. I'm leaving soon

Yuuki didn't realize that Mika would wait for him for this long. Yuuki immediately wrote up a reply.

>> Sorry, fell asleep in the library for a while... Where are you?
>> I'll be there ASAP.

Yuuki packs up and started walking out of the library and continued on till he leaves the building.

[Hisakawa Academy, Outside, Front Gate]

Yuuki looked around, not finding anyone in particular. He continued walking around to see if there's someone that would help him find Mika, or if Mika would give him an update on where she is.

@xLarius @_anyonewhowouldwitnessthisthing

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main Gates]

The fact that she was now left alone without the obligation of needing to interact with certain individuals was a relief. Not only would it be aimless, but a waste of time and effort. The redhead silently thanked the Gods for getting the two to leave. Although, a small part of her did not mind the company of Yura as he tends to ramble on and on at times. As for Lisa, Misheru has nothing to say at all. She wishes her all the luck in life and that's about it. Now, what's the time, she asked herself before glancing down at her watch. It was going to be four o'clock. Just as she was about to take her earphones out of her bag, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Assuming it was going Kei, she turned around with a forced annoyed look, "You're lucky you're-". Before she could finish her sentence, she noticed that it wasn't the said male, but another individual she has been acquainted with as of recently.

"Oh, it's you, Michio.", Misheru Tachibana said with a slight smile. She was about to exchange more pleasantries when the silver-haired individual begins his lecture on her actions in the hallways earlier.

"Excuse me, Tachibana-san, but I couldn't help but notice you running in the hallways earlier. May I remind you that such action is strictly prohibited, even more so now after those glitches started occurring last week. I don't want you to run straight into a wall and end up hurting yourself so you need to be more careful next time, okay?"

Dammit, I should've realised that certain Social Moral reps had bionic vision. Or something like that.

The female didn't have any issues with the male. In fact, she liked that he was responsible and reliable, unlike certain others who takes assignments as a joke. The only thing that would remotely annoy her was that he was somewhat stiff, or more like a stick in the mud. It surprised her, yet it didn't, how mixing with Sagawa didn't change anything. But then again, it wasn't her place to say anything. If the two were to have any chance of being friends, she hoped that he would try to show a lighter side of himself.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I tend to do things at a fast pace whether intentionally or not. As such, it only comes natural, but I'll slow down next time," she said before unlocking her phone and swiping through a website. She really needed to update her latest chapter. Misheru then casually looked to him before continuing, "Also, you don't need to worry about me getting hurt. It's nothing.".

@Accelerator @_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Indoor Basketball Court]

The pink haired maid continued to stand slightly wide legged as Kane sighed at her response. Her left hand placed on her waist and pointed at the foreign student, as if she was some kind of goofy justice warrior. Her mouth was slightly open, her expression brimming with enthusiasm.

"I honestly don't know what I expected. You really could find a better hobby."

"It's cheap! It's easy! And it can resolve things!" Ionia spoke with her typical energetic tone.

"So be it!"

"That's the spirit!" The maid once again replied, both of her fists clenched.

As the Virtu-Ava system kicks in, both of their appearances transformed. As a little intro, the maid threw her right arm to the air, before moving it down as if she was pulling something like some kind of bad action girl pose. She noticed that Kane cringed a bit.

"A game of chance equates to no one having an advantage. Let's roll the metaphorical dice shall we?"

While Ionia was trying to make a reply, she quickly burst into laughter and pointed at him when she saw Kane's Virtu-Ava appearance. Fortunately the laugh did not last long.

"--Ahahahaaah..." She cringed a bit, before reverting to her normal pose. "You sure know how to pick an appearance do you, Kane?"

The pink haired maid's expression then turned serious, her teeth slightly bared.

"Anyway, it's ladies' first!"

With that, the electronic dice has rolled. Unfortunately, they got the same number which was 3. As such...

"Arghhh! I can't believe it!" Ionia angrily commented as the fighting sequence was over. "Fine! Let's---"

Then, Yuuki appeared. She was slightly surprised upon his entrance.

"Yo ho, Iori, Kane! Shouldn't you be doing this in some back alley or whatever? Sorta crushed my dreams by turning the lights on and all. Was expecting the basketball girls but I got a snake-y edgelord instead."

"Oh, Kimura-kun."

A quick pause as she attempted to piece a response.

"Hello there!"
The maid then greeted in a polite manner. "However, fighting in a back alley would be dangerous, no? I figured that this is the right place for a proper Virtu-Ava battle."

"But fret not!"
Her tone changed into something knightly as she once again adopted her usual fighting pose. "This will going to be a match to remember!"

With that, Ionia decided to continue on with the Virtu-Ava battle...

@Rithas
@ERode
@_others[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.