Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Hallway to Outside]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Can't stop the Rock N' Roll Train, Abe!" Kira said, grinning at him, as she span around when he passed her and walked backwards. For a second, she'd considered bumping into him on purpose because he just got too close. "Cause the train of rock n' roll don't have any brakes!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She waved back at him, even though she felt a bit corny doing so, but he was her friend. Kira would do pretty much anything for her friends, as long as it wasn't bound to bring her a heap of embarrassment. If it was, it would require some careful consideration first. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Spinning a drumstick on her left hand, she lowered the volume of her music some, before she got in trouble for being too loud. It wasn't all that cool to disturb others if they were doing their best with their own hobbies or activities. She let the music flow into the background, as she slid her drumsticks back into her pockets and flung the doors of the exit open, stepping outside. Kira took a deep breath of the fresh air, and sighed. That was the stuff! It always perked her up after a long day in class. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Now all she had to do was go get her bike, and she'd be home for what really mattered in her life before too long. Kira jogged over to where she'd left it, by the side of the school, where a few others left their bikes as well. No way she was walking when time was the most precious commodity she had![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Once she'd unlocked the black shiny bike that belonged to her, and gotten on it, she headed for the gates of the school. She spotted Nishimura-san on the way, but didn't say anything to her or greet her. Talking to the siren, only reminded her of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]that time [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]when she'd thought she'd found an interesting girl to romance, and she'd been Shot Down In Flames.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A number of people that she recognized had gathered at the gates of the school, and she had no idea why. She would have passed them, shouted a 'goodbye' perhaps, but then she saw that Rei was among them. Kira pumped the brakes on her bike, so that she came to a halt next to the group. Thankfully, unlike the Rock N' Roll Train, her bike had functioning brakes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hello everyone. And what's up, Rei," Kira said, more as a greeting than a question. She imagined her best friend wasn't all that comfortable in the current situation, but she might be wrong. Either way, she would present her with an alternative. She wouldn't mind being turned down by Rei. "Do you want a ride? Anywhere?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She wished she had brought sunglasses with her, or something, since she would have looked more rock that way. Her black leather jacket would have done it, but somehow that was the one thing her parents could agree on. She wasn't allowed to wear it to school. They said she would look like a delinquent, or worse, someone who liked other women. Yes, well, mother and father, you see... No, she wasn't going to confess that to them any time soon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] At least she could be herself around Rei, but these others were questionable. Yura seemed fine, since they had the same friends, but she didn't have much of an impression about the other two. She was glad when La Grange began to play in her headphones. That should give a proper rock n' roll impression![/BCOLOR]

@Zombehs @Weisenhart @xLarius @Rithas @Miya @Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Main Gate]

Ionia continued to peek at the group of 4 as they conversed. From the looks of it, they just met each other. She continued to observe them while hoping to get the biggest catch of the year in gossip material. However...

"...don't you think so too, Miss Nishimura?"

After calling out her name, Yura was already looking and gestured at her. Ionia shuddered and lets out a gasp, before hiding herself away from his and the others' sights.

("How the heck did he notice me?! Is he some kind of psychic?!")

At first, the pink haired girl decided to stay quiet, hoping that the group would ignore her. Yura was not giving up however.

"Now, now. Don't just stay there! Come! Perhaps we could all walk home together and discuss a bit regarding Math homework?"

("You idiot! You think we would just quietly walk home together and discuss about homework in a peaceful manner?!")

The maid gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as she thought that. She continued to hear Rei talking with Yura, until the following sentence...

"Well, are we all walking together, or not?"

This time, Ionia felt that she got challenged by Rei.

("That hotshot... Seriously...")

After reopening her eyes and letting out her sigh, the maid turned away from her hiding spot and started walking towards the group. However, Ionia noticed something was approaching behind her. Just as she turned, it was Kira on her black bicycle, peddling. Kira noticed her presence, but she did not greet her. As for the maid in question, she instead stared at her with an embarrassed expression, while remembering how she responded to her... advances.

It seemed look like Kira was going to leave them, until she stopped at Rei's position.

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hello everyone. And what's up, Rei."[/BCOLOR]

Kira greeted everyone, before focusing on the girl with caps. From the maid's point of view, it looks like the rocker girl wants to get closer with Rei. Since that her cover is wide blown, Ionia decided to jump in.

"Yukitani-kun, sometimes I think you're some kind of ESPer."

The maid spoke while she was approaching them. She walked as if she was some kind of rich princess from the olden days.

"I guess I'll take your offer, Yu-kun. Since you have asked of me." She sighed, while looking at Rei.

"And oh, hello by the way." The maid also started greeting the others as well. "Also, I apologize for my... unsightly behavior just now."

Her head then tilted a bit, before jumping to the main point.

"Let's go, I guess?"

@Weisenhart
@xLarius
@Rithas
@Karyra
@God Empress Wen[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Vacant Classroom]

"Calm down dude, listen. We're not here to slap handcuffs on Mizunohara-san or anything. The council just wanted to have a little talk with her is all. What's happening now is exactly the reason why they the council wanted us to bring her to them instead of you two."

"Don't forget, you two are on the council's payroll like us. So don't get in the way of me doing my job."

"It seems the council really did send these two to fetch her as opposed to them accusing her due to personal grievances and biases. I should have known better to just charge in to her rescue. That's very unlike me. Then again, I really do have the tendency to take her side in these kinds of situations." Michio thought before sighing exasperatedly.

"Uh, so…isn't there that thing in police dramas where they bring people in, just to talk about the whole thing? Ask some questions and all that? I mean, you two reps probably worded it horribly, but yeah, was gonna say…Mizunohara-san, you're probably not guilty. They probably just want to confirm some things…so…"

Despite his displeasure towards Kimura Yuuki's perverted tendencies, and photographic voyeurism, the white-haired Scoial Morals Rep appreciated his effort to calm Sagawa down. He nodded thankfully in his direction and was about to let him off easy for the day when one of the reps reminded him that the brunette was also due to be brought before the council, possibly on grounds of excessive unsolicited photography. He must have forgotten about that grab quest due to the amount of paperwork he needed to finish.

"Anyway, Kamijou-kun, your job today isn't related to Mizunohara. Didn't you also have a grab quest to do too?"

Casually, the rep pointed his thumb at one of the students surrounding them.

"Huh?"

"Look, he's right there. He's got that camera and everything."

"You're talking about... Kimura-san?"

"So yeah! Like, it's like when a murder happens and they interview family, friends, and all that! Except this isn't a murder, proba-"

"Yes. Kamijou-san and Imada-san were supposed bring him to the office today too."

"Oh that's right. We were supposed to bring him in today... as usual..."

"Additionally, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with that camera he's holding there."

Obviously, this was not the first time Yuuki Kimura had been 'summoned' by the council due to his photographic voyeurism. However, no matter how many times they ask Michio to bring him for a little chat, he still remains adamant in continuing his quest to take stolen pictures of girls.

"You want me to keep walking? Or shall we all head to the office together, so Mizunohara-san can go on a walk with her law-abiding white knight?"

"Kimura-san, I hope that camera has been put to good use." Chiyo said to the brown-haired guy while giving him a small frown.

"Well, how about I take both Mizunohara-san and Kimura-san to the office? That way, you two can go home, the council gets what they want, and nobody has to really worry about anything!" With the last bit of that sentence, the peach glanced at Michio, before turning to Sagawa.

"It's like Kimura-san said, the council probably just wants to clarify a few things with you. It'd be quicker just to get it over with, if you ask me..." Shooting a hand up into the air, Chiyo smiled wider at the girl.

"Besides, I won't leave your side, so it's not like they'll murder you or anything! And as for Kimura-san..."
Chiyo's smile dropped a little bit, but quickly recovered.

"The same goes for you. It'd be much easier to have a small talk, and you won't have to worry about any threats of any sort--not that the council gives any threats, of course!"

Finally finding a chance to interject, Michio cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"It seems the council really wants to have a little chat with you, Sagawa-chan. These two wouldn't be so adamant in the prospect of bringing you with them if it wasn't an official order from upper management. However, since everyone that has business with the council is already present, we might as well all head there together." said Michio in a calm yet stern voice.

His tone gradually softened when he faced Sagawa.

"Don't worry, I'll be by your side every step of the way, Sagawa-chan. Besides, I have an I'd like to share with the council regarding how we can find fight the culprit... though it does involve your assistance. I'm nowhere as good as you with technology and programming so I'll need to hear your opinion if what I'll propose is feasible. Knowing the president, he isn't one to blindly prosecute people without ample evidence against them and if you can help us identify the culprit using your talent, there's no doubt you'll be able to clear your name. If everything goes well, nobody would accuse you of instigating the past week's events ever again. I'm sure of it. Of course, it's a given that I truly believe you wouldn't do such a thing." said the white-haired boy as he flashed a confident smile.

Since Sagawa's the authority in the school when it comes to anything related to technology, it would be natural to think that she's the one behind those incidents. Even though she acts so distant towards others, he can't allow her reputation to be sullied by anyone. He was determined to not only protect Sagawa's reputation but also bring the true culprit to justice. Now he/she was just fooling around with people by making them walk into walls. However, if the culprit already exhibited that much prowess, who's to say that the severity of these incidents wouldn't escalate? For all he knew, if they couldn't identify the perpetrator and stop him/her in time, students may end up dropping like flies from the school's rooftop one day.

Michio expression shifted back to a stern one when he glanced at Yuuki.

"And Imada-san's right, Kimura-san. I'd rather not hunt you down like a hound chasing a rabbit so it's best if you'll just come to the council peacefully and willingly with us. If you think didn't do anything wrong then you don't need to worry about anything one bit."

Should Kimura Yuuki decide to make any attempts on escape, Michio was indeed prepare to chase after him and drag him to the Council if needed. However, he simply doesn't want to exert any more energy since he still has to go to his part-time job after finishing all the remaining paperwork for the day.

@Ehb
@ERode
@Raven Haruka
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

Michio seemed to have things figured out for the most part. Once he had come forward, the crowd that had gathered around began to disperse, and return to their previous business of leaving class for home or their respective club rooms.

Imada and Michio both assured Sagawa that she'd be fine. It was relatively hard to say anything against them when they did that. at least for Sagawa it was. However, from what Michio had said, it seemed like her involvement with this whole system hacking conspiracy wasn't going to end after she was questioned at the office.

"Fine... if Imada-san and Mi-kun says it's okay, then I'll go. But, I'm not agreeing with anything beyond coming along."

She said, somehow managing to sound inconvenienced yet conceding at the same time. Nonetheless, it looked like Imada and Michio were a better fit for getting Mizunohara to be more cooperative.

For the other social reps, Chiyo and Michio taking over was completely fine. They were about done dealing with this nonsense.

"Well, if you guys say you'll take care of it, I won't argue. Have fun."

Yuuki Kimura felt a rather forceful pat on the back from that student as they left. There wasn't much helping it anyway. Trying to do anything but comply would've been ill advised at this point.

They departed for the schools' office.

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

"Ah... Good Afternoon. The weather sure does seem to be getting a bit cooler now, isn't it?"
"Um.. Hello, Nozomi-san."

Sagawa returned the greeting awkwardly.

Yuri was quick to notice that Sagawa wasn't brought here by the people whom were supposed do it.

"I see... Kamijou-san and Imada-san are covering for those two again. Well, at least you two did bring along Kimura-san as well. That's fine I guess."

The young woman with ashen white hair looked amiably between the students whom had just come in. This person was Nozomi Yuri. Among the Social Morals agents at the school, she inhabited a similar lofty tier as Michio did. Though between the two, she's regarded as being more naturally soft towards people.

Hard cases that involved problems with people's personality issues were usually handed off to her.

"Are you the one who's going to question me?"

Smiling, the girl shook her head.

"No, I just wanted to talk with you, Sagawa-chan. Despite what it seems, you're not in trouble or anything. In fact, we might actually kind of need you."

Looking away from Sagawa, Yuri gave a knowing glance towards Michio.

"Anyway... Kamijou-san, I imagine you're wanting to get to work, so if you don't mind - would you give Kimura-san his weekly scolding?"

Yuri said in a straight voice.

"Weekly? Is it about the camera?"
"Yes. Sometimes students get a little uncomfortable about Kimura--san taking photos of them without asking, so we usually have to bring him in every now and then to remind him to be mindful of them. But... he does have a bit of a passion towards it so this is more or less the best solution that doesn't involve confiscation. Basically, whenever a complaint comes in, we do this."

With that, Sagawa's eyes feel over Kimura's camera. The conversation went on.

"I do apologize, Kamijou-kun. But, the president did request to... well, let you handle your other duties today."

Out of nowhere, Sagawa turned red and looked away from Kimura's camera.

"She'll be in good hands, Kamijou-san, I promise."
"We don't have to go have a talk or anything. I'll tell you the same thing I said to those two reps, I don't have anything to do with that stuff!"

"Yes. I agree."

Taken aback, Sagawa continued.

"So... I can... go home now?"

Yuri gently shook her head. To this, Sagawa immediately became agitated.

"But! You said that you agreed about me not having to do with it! You liar! Mi-kun said..!"

"I'm sure you know your friend Kamijou-san is really busy. He's got so many things to do. But, he's so worried about you that he doesn't want to leave. Sagawa-chan, you don't want to worry him, right?"
"What are you talking about? I..."

Sagawa looked back to him.

Once she saw him, she looked away, shamefully.

"You see... Me wanting to talk to you today isn't just about the accidents happening around school, Sagawa-chan."

Nozomi Yuri was one of the most well reguarded social morals officers in the school.

She was typically handed off cases of students with personality issues.

Once Imada and Michio repeated that to themselves, it became a bit more apparent as to why they - specifically Michio - weren't tasked with taking Mizunohara to the office and talking with her today.

"Anyway, Imada-san, Kamijou-san, I can handle things from here. Thanks for the hard work."

At this point, the only thing left for Imada and Michio here in the office was to go through the same old thing with Kimura. He was such a well known repeat offender that even knew what they had to do with him. They...

[/fieldbox]

Annoying Help Text 6 - Colored NPC's

Annoying Help Text 6 - Colored NPC's

Colored NPC's, such as Nozomi Yuri, represent very important characters in the world. People who were in the RP previously would know that they actually are GM characters as well. In this version of Hisakawa, they inhabit similar roles that they had in the Original RP. Making them somewhat of a driving force within the IC universe.

However, unlike Sagawa, they aren't quite active yet. Instead, they're performing their intended roles as people like Sagawa would see them. Even so, if the story manages to get far enough, these special NPCs start to come into play, having their own Chaos Level to worry about and story line to follow.

Unlike regular NPCs, Colored NPCs can't be controlled by other people. Though interactions with them here can affect how their relationship rolls resolve when they come into play.

[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Classroom 2-A]
"Only the best of uses,"
Yuuki replied, "the immortalization of roses and all."

The next moment, he cringed. Western Literature class just screwed him over there, huh? Putting his camera back into his bag, as there was clearly no point now in snapping pictures or anything else, Yuuki just clasped his hands together in a quick, silent prayer to his comrades. Hopefully they will succeed where he could not. No, not hopefully. Definitely.

As white-haired justice and the bespectacled brick wall both made it clear that resistance would not be appreciated, Yuuki simply rolled his eyes. "We go to the same homeroom, you know? Not like I can avoid you two forever, even if I wanted to."

Outside of transferring to a different school and all that.

…might be a good idea though.

"Isn't Uranohoshii High School becoming co-ed next year?"

With such distracted thoughts, Yuuki didn't even bother with making a comment about how it looked like they were on a double date before he was whisked down the floor into the Social Morals Office.

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]
Nozomi Yuri. Almost white hair and a similarly justice-minded individual to another white-haired Social Morals Officer, but, unlike Kamijou, had a feminine touch when it came to interactions. A warm upholder of the school's rules, compared to Kamijou's iron fist. The difference between a good cop and a bad cop, perhaps. A cool, responsible beauty, in a school that was filled with 'cute' and 'adorable'.

He stayed in the background of the conversation as Nozomi and Sagawa exchanged words, keeping his ears open. It wasn't eavesdropping when he had no choice but to be there, after all, and as the conversation took a less…favourable turn, Yuuki's eyes found themselves turning towards Kamijou.

Just pretext, huh?

The matter about the accidents involving alternate reality was only one of the issues that Sagawa had been brought to the Office for. The other issue then, would be her…personality? The personality issues of a relatively tech-savvy girl who kept to herself and liked meatbuns? He scratched the back of his head.

Those blue eyes flickered towards Kamijou once more.

Please don't go through another lecture.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Hmm... How odd. It seems as if we're growing in numbers here...don't you think so too, Miss Nishimura?" Yura announced, gesturing over to a spot. Which, when Leo turned to look. lori was right there, seeming hiding from the group that had gathered. He let his head fall to one side, before grinning.

"Sweet, we have a stalker!"

"Now, now. Don't just stay there! Come! Perhaps we could all walk home together and discuss a bit regarding Math homework?" Leo raised an eyebrow "There was maths homework?"

He didn't really feel any surprise at being included in the supposed walk. Because Yura would have to specifically exclude him in some way shape or form. And that would of course betray his nice guy image. Yura couldn't have that now could he.

"Well, are we all walking together, or not?" His eyes flicked between the group. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped as he saw Kira stroll up on her bike.

"Hello everyone. And what's up, Rei,"
"Do you want a ride? Anywhere?"

He inwardly sighed, Kira was potentially going to take Rei from the potential greatness that would of possibly unfolded. Though his mood was brought back from it's mild disappointment by seeing Iori walk. He still giggled a little bit whenever he was reminded of her entire situation with this school.

"And oh, hello by the way. Also, I apologise for my... unsightly behaviour just now." He shrugged slightly, "It only looked like you were scouting us out for who was the easiest to mug."

"Let's go, I guess?"

"I suppose I'll go...I don't really have anything better to do" He added, a small smile on his lips. Leo scratched his cheek, before stepping sideways towards the gate. "I guess~" Though he wondered if Rei would decide to go on the magical bike journey. Or if Mika would fall asleep at this very moment and crack her head against the pavement.

He only wished for simple things.

"We'll be on the look out for the mob of Yura's fangirls"

@Miya @Weisenhart @Karyra @xLarius @God Empress Wen[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Lisa Yamagawa, #fbc786, solid]

ylcirp_zpsg9gqenop.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Park]
Lisa rummaged through her bag, letting out a satisfying grunt as she pulled her camera out. Sometimes she brought it along with her to film the school campus, though a phone would have worked just as well. Still, she liked holding a piece of that ancient technology in her hand. Taking off the lens cap, she lifted the camera so that it was in eye view and pressed the button to start filming.

"Hisakawa Academy, where the students comer and go and everyone knows each other, almost. My school," she began to narrate as she moved her camera slowly in a circle, "Life here is fairly peaceful. We go to class, eat lunch, go to class again, then leave. But something has been going on these past few days. I'm not entirely sure what, but the air seems to be a bit more tense than usual. Here, you can see the park where-" She stopped and blinked when her camera landed on some students at the main gate. She lowered her camera for a moment before picking it up again and filming. "It seems like something is going on in the main gate. A group of friends meeting? Or a bunch of bullies picking on a student? I won't know until I find out." And with that, she immediately turned off her camera and began making her way to the school gate.

When she got close enough to see who the people were, her eyes scanned the crowd until her gaze fell on a boy, one she knew very well in particular. Her face immediately began to heat up. Ever since her mother arranged for her to marry Yura, things had become more...awkward between the two. She didn't know how to react to that, or around him for that matter now that everything changed. She would have turned around immediately if she wasn't so darn curious. Taking a deep breath, she went over to say hi.

"What's everyone doing here?" she asked as she approached. She frowned when she noticed there were quite a few people there that she didn't really want to meet. She relaxed a little bit when she noticed Abe in the crowd, though.

@Weisenhart @xLarius @Rithas @Miya @Karyra @God Empress Wen

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"Well, if you guys say you'll take care of it, I won't argue. Have fun."

"We'll try. Have a nice day!" Chiyo waved farewell to the Moral Socials members, waiting until they were out of sight, before following the rest of the group to the Office.

"I see... Kamijou-san and Imada-san are covering for those two again. Well, at least you two did bring along Kimura-san as well. That's fine I guess."

"Oops, sorry Nozomi-san." Chiyo moved a loose string of hair out of her face, a sheepish smile on her face as she greeted the ashen-haired girl. While Yuri Nozomi was notoriously known for her soft demeanor, the fact still remained that she always had that important position in the Social Morals world.

The officer most would prefer to rely on, that is.

- - -
"You see... Me wanting to talk to you today isn't just about the accidents happening around school, Sagawa-chan."

With this statement, Chiyo directed a look of dubiety to the other girls in the room, glancing at Michio while she had the chance. Wait a second, Yuri's regarded pretty highly in the Social Morals Organization, wasn't she?

Because of her nature, difficult cases usually were passed to her- most of them concerning certain students who tended to be...problematic, with their own natures.

"Anyway, Imada-san, Kamijou-san, I can handle things from here. Thanks for the hard work."

"...Oh." Chiyo let out a small remark as the meaning of this meeting came into view. Now it made sense why Nozomi sent those other officers to bring Sagawa here, but Chiyo had already promised-!

"Umm, Nozomi-san?" Without thinking much, Chiyo took a step forward. "While I can understand you trying to keep Michio-kun out of the situation, due to his... relationship with Mizunohara-san, I did promise the both of them I would stay here with them. Or, I would stay with Mizunohara-san, at the least."

Chiyo moved a hand to the back of her head, the sheepish smile remaining on her face as she continued talking. "Don't you always tell us that we have to set good examples and whatnot? So, wouldn't it be unfair if a Social Morals Officer such as myself broke a promise she made, not just in front of the people standing here, but to everybody in that hallway?"

"I guess what I'm saying here is...couldn't Michio-kun and myself remain here too? Don't our duties include us requiring to know if there are any...situations, currently happening in the school?"
[/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Accelerator
@ERode

[fieldbox="Tsubasa Mika, #40ff79, solid"]
Mika%20Ico_zpszjgmvx8a.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, First Floor Hallway]

Mika sighed. A crowd was gathering, the exact thing she wanted to avoid. The ironic part was that Leo and I- a ex-friend stranger person showed up. Well the ex-friend stranger person was of course Iori just had to turn up, because Mika was an unfortunate soul. Kira also rid by with her motorcycle. Mika was at the age of driving, it wasn't like she could see above the steering wheel though.

"Now, now. Don't just stay there! Come! Perhaps we could all walk home together and discuss a bit regarding Math homework?"

"There was maths homework?"

Mika shuddered. Math and her just didn't get along, in many different ways. Her grades had been
down scaling more than ever, and so had her parents patience. She sort of zoned out as she yawned.
Tsubasa was especially tired today, especially since Leo and Iori turned up. It was sort of stupid for them all to walk together, being a huge crowd she could just imagine the neighboring people

"What's going on?"

"It couldn't be a parade could it?"

Then again, only crazy people would be watching the streets. She was once again torn as she once again glanced at her phone and frowned. Which would be more fun, she weighed the options. She could wait for Yuuki longer, or hang out with the pair of idiots. The options both seemed appealing as she tapped her foot.

She looked up at Leo, he was right though. Yura was fairly popular....
She sighed.

>> Yuuki, please do hurry. I'm leaving soon.

"I'll catch up to you strange ones in a bit. After all math isn't my strong suit."
The albino shuddered, it wasn't her strong suit. Yeah, it was her worst suit.

"What's everyone doing here?"
DAMMIT NOT ANOTHER ONE! Mika at this point was slightly more than irritated as she tapped her foot impatiently for Yuuki to arrive.

@Weisenhart
@Rithas
@Miya
@Karyra
@God Empress Wen
@chaosheart13
(Low key copy and paste)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

The crowd was... uncomfortable. To say the least. She'd wanted to get away from it, which was why she was out there.

"Hello everyone. And what's up, Rei," that voice was familiar. "Do you want a ride? Anywhere?"

Kira offered an escape route from the mass of people who were gathering around Yura and herself. She looked at Yura, then at Tsubasa. This had been very convenient, and she could swear Kira had divine timing.

"Also, I apologize for my... unsightly behavior just now."

"I suppose stalking can be forgiven. I would not recommend doing it again, though. Not everyone is as nice as Yura-tan. But I see no difference in your usual behavior to deem it unsightly."

If she was going to be blunt about her dislike, there was quite a lot of it. Her mother did not hear about Iori the maid at all. Nor the virtu-ava underground ring, regardless of how good of an idea it had been. Up until her confidence in her one free hobby had been shattered, of course.

"I suppose I'll go...I don't really have anything better to do"

"Ah, I see. And Leo Kane the protector will be in charge of that, eh? You'll have to forgive me, but I'll be going with Kira. I came out here to avoid the mob."

She looked at Tsubasa again. She hoped that the two of them were happy together. It was simpler that way.

Totally deadpan, Rei replied. "We're all part of the Yakuza and have gathered to discuss you and your blackmailing habits."

"I'll catch up to you strange ones in a bit. After all math isn't my strong suit."

"Say hello to Iwasawa to me, Tsubasa-san."

Kira will probably attempt to go straight home, but maybe she could be persuaded to take a detour or two before going home. Rei didn't feel like going home just yet, but she didn't want to stay here, either.

"Kira, maybe I could persuade you to stop at the ramen place?"

With that, Rei moved to get on the bike behind Kira. Today was just as tiring as usual, but she'd at least hoped to talk to Yura some more. But he wouldn't be going home alone, at least. That was a bonus.

@Weisenhart @xLarius @Rithas@Miya @God Empress Wen @chaosheart13
@esssscaaaaappppeeeeeeethewallofpeople
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, School Campus, Main Gate]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Also, I apologize for my... unsightly behavior just now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira wasn't sure what the siren was talking about at first, until others mentioned stalking, so she avoided commenting on it. However, she did glance at her for a second, wondering if she should have apologized for her advances too. Would that remove the awkwardness between them? She hadn't done it, because on some level it felt like apologizing for who she was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"We'll be on the look out for the mob of Yura's fangirls"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Aw, man," Kira said, with a playful tone. "I wish I had that. Maybe we should stay here anyway, Rei, and I can take the fangirls that Yura don't have time for. I'm joking, I'm joking..." She interjected, before she had to face the wrath of her friend.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Well, she could have lent Rei her bicycle, and stayed behind herself, but the comment about fangirls was probably hyperbole either way. It was no reason to waste time at school! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"What's everyone doing here?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"We're all part of the Yakuza and have gathered to discuss you and your blackmailing habits."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira coughed, once, then laughed genuinely at her friend's joke. It had taken her by surprise. That was all. She'd kind of learnt how to laugh and cry at command, after she'd taken drama class. It was certainly a useful skill when people decided to throw her curve balls.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ah, nothing much," Kira answered Lisa, when her laughter subsided, and looked at the camera she carried. "In fact, we'll be leaving. Me and Rei, anyway. I wish you luck with your filming though, Yamagawa-san."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Kira, maybe I could persuade you to stop at the ramen place?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira wanted to groan at Rei's suggestion that they stop at the ramen place, instead of going straight home. They were different in that, as Kira would rush home to play the drums and listen to loud music, while Rei would drag the journey home out as long as she could.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Certainly, no problem," Kira said, smiling. "I haven't eaten since… lunch, I guess. I forget, been busy, busy!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She waited for Rei to get onto her bicycle with her, then she nodded at the group, and when she was about to start peddling the piano intro to a rock ballad began to play in the headphones around her neck. Kira's face flushed, and she scrambled to switch songs before anyone could tell which song it was. She knew which song it had been though, and that was bad enough.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Haaa…" Kira sighed, regaining her composure when Slow Ride played instead. "Goodbye everyone."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Have fun talking about math, you nerds, she thought to herself as she actually began peddling down the street this time. She would head for the ramen place, like she'd promised Rei, even if she would prefer to go home. Eh, it wasn't so bad. She could have had much worse company.[/BCOLOR]

Slow ride, take it easy. Slow ride, take it easy~

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other than the music coming from her headphones, Kira remained silent for a while. To her, it was a comfortable silence, which she'd enjoyed in Rei's company more times than she could keep track of. Yeah, it mellowed her out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm in the mood, the rhythm is right, move to the music, we can roll all night, yeah~~[/BCOLOR]

@Weisenhart @xLarius @Rithas @Miya @Karyra @chaosheart13
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

It was almost as though everything went by so fast. One minute Sagawa was defended by Michio, while the next, Yuuki was following the small party for who knows what. The redhead wished the issue would go by smoothly without a problem. Not only did it create some much of attention, but it was involved some individuals she knew- some close, some weren't. And in almost any issue, a third party, or to be more exact, others would be given the slight involvement in it. Although she hoped this to be settled, she knew it wasn't that easy. Someone was playing around with the tech that was helping coordinate the students, and it was being blamed on Sagawa Mizunohara. Granted, she would do the same too, and it wasn't as though the former's reputation contributed in proving her innocence. Anyways, Misheru Tachibana didn't think Sagawa was the culprit. It required too much effort and time.

The female was about to make her way back down the hallway to go back, noting that the class she wanted to go to was empty when she noticed her middle school friend.

"Abe!", she called out with a smile as she ran to catch up with him.

Misheru saluted the male before tugging lightly at the ends of his long hair albeit, "It's growing so nice that I might be jealous.".

@Zombehs @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

"Imada-san..."

Despite being dismissed, Imada Chiyo insisted on staying while Yuri spoke with Sagawa. In order to keep a promise to stay with her that she made. Though, she went on to expand that to having both Michio and herself stay. The former being someone the council did not want to have here at this time.

"Well, I don't see a problem with you being here, Imada-san. But, based on what they instructed me to do, Kamijou-san cannot stay." By the way she had said this, it was apparent that making an exception to that instruction wasn't up for discussion. "I do understand how Kamijou-san feels about Sagawa-chan, but, in this case, she has to speak for herself."

Yuri's eyes then turned to Yuuki in the background.

"And... it wouldn't be fair to keep Kimura-san here for the entirety of the afternoon, either." She turned back to Michio. "You still do have things to wrap up today, please leave things with Sagawa-chan with me."

"Um... Nozomi-san...?"

Sagawa's voice shakily spoke up.

"Yes?"

"Is it true, that social morals, is like a second job?"

"Well, for some of us we work like it's full time." Yuri said jokingly.

"I mean, you work for the government. So, you get paid, right?"

"Indeed. That's correct. It is nice to get paid for all of this, yes. Though I probably shouldn't say that too loudly..." Yuri giigled gently.

Sagawa remembered the words that the two reps had said earlier. Considering Kamijou's situation, she realized that she'd ended up being a nuisance to him again. She was glad he came for her when the two reps were trying to take her in, but, if she did something that would make him get 'fired', she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

Even right now, this whole things was keeping MIchio from other things he had to do, and he still had to go to another job after this. She didn't want to inconvenience him any further today.

"I'll be okay, Mi-kun." Sagawa said, turning to the white haired boy. "If she says Imada-san can stay here then I'll be fine."

"Oh, and please do take care of Kimura-san as well, if you'd be so kind, Kamijou-san." Yuri said, smiling warmly. Though, there was distinct look in her eyes that were just waiting for him to depart.

@Accelerator @Raven Haruka
@ERode

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

The group was strangely congregating in a single spot, for one reason or another. Yura was always considered to be a social magnet, so it's a no-brainer. A passing Abe Kuroya had waved his hand toward their direction, but it seemed as if he was busy at the moment. Yura slowly raised his hand along with a smile as response to his greeting before his figure faded amongst the crowd of the dismissed student body.

"Did you forget to do it, Yura-tan? Eh, I'm not opposed to it though."

"Mathematics isn't exactly my daily cup of tea... as you could already tell." Yura sighed.

"There was Maths homework?"

The general reaction of the class whenever homework popped out of nowhere, especially so if it's Mathematics.

"Well, are we all walking together, or not?"

"Ah, indeed. Shall we?" Yura gestured towards the hesitant Iori, who appeared to not like where this was going as she approached the group.

Just then, another member of Class 2-A had seemingly merged with them. Kira Oshiro. The heavy rock girl with a blatantly visible infatuation towards females, a point further proven when she had laid out her greetings.

"Hello everyone. And what's up Rei."

The blonde replied with a slight nod and an unchanging, serene beam. It appeared as if the focus of her attention was the name she uttered.

As the conversation between them was ongoing, Iori finally agreed to join them.

"Yukitani-kun, sometimes I think you're some kind of ESPer."

"I'm nothing extraordinary nor supernatural, thank you very much." Yura gleefully replied. He was internally glad that he was finally able to get her to join them, even if on a crowded basis such as this.

"I guess I'll take your offer, Yu-kun. Since you have asked of me."

"Much appreciated, madame."

"And oh, hello by the way. Also, I apologise for my... unsightly behaviour just now."

"I suppose stalking can be forgiven. I would not recommend doing it again, though. Not everyone is as nice as Yura-tan. But I see no difference in your usual behavior to deem it unsightly."

"It only looked like you were scouting us out for who was the easiest to mug."

"Let's go, I guess?"

"I suppose I'll go...I don't really have anything better to do. I guess~"

And with that, the gathered crew had sallied forth towards the exit. Their walk was slow and it was a much bigger number than Yura had thought. In fact, it was too big that some of them were feeling a bit uneasy.

"We'll be on the look out for the mob of Yura's fangirls."

"I wish I had that. Maybe we should stay here anyway, Rei, and I can take the fangirls that Yura don't have time for. I'm joking, I'm joking..."

"Ahahaha..." Yura's chuckle slowly turned into a softhearted sigh. He just couldn't catch a break with these guys.

"Ah, I see. And Leo Kane the protector will be in charge of that, eh? You'll have to forgive me, but I'll be going with Kira. I came out here to avoid the mob."

"Hmm... I see. Well then! You two take care now."

It appeared as if Rei felt uncomfortable with the whole situation. Mika too. It was a gathering of a ragtag bunch of misfits after all, and he knew that some of them disliked each other, judging from the faces they wore when they stare each other down. Perhaps a slight drop of load wouldn't hurt. And that was Yura's greatest flaw, despite everything. Having a tad too many acquaintances was quite overbearing. Yura can't make friends with a million individuals and expect him to know each said individual's name, hobby, personality without fail.

Then suddenly...

"What are you doing here?"

Yura stopped when he heard that familiar voice. Turning around, it was indeed his "romantic partner", Lisa Yamagawa. Stuff has been a bit quiet between them recently, as school was getting in the way. But it seemed as if she was peppy as ever, still firmly holding onto her camera and pursuing her interests in a positive manner.

"Lisa..." Yura spaced out for a brief moment, before blinking and being snapped back to reality. He then continued.

"Ah! We were just about ready to go home and pretty much engross ourselves in solving this particularly difficult Math problem. It would give us quite the benefit, if it were answered promptly."

Yura suddenly approached the brunette-haired female, splitting from the main group for a few.

"And? How have you been?"

Yura's eyes were visibly painted with worry. For one, Yura's smile had suddenly curved downwards. And at that moment, it was made clear that the two of them were clearly hiding something apart from being "just friends".

@Karyra
@xLarius
@Rithas
@Miya
@Zombehs
@God Empress Wen
@chaosheart13

GoddammitWhyDidITakeThisJobOfInteractionBait
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Keoni Noxi, gold, solid]
nBDLLdk.png

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Buildings, Second Floor Hallways]

Another school day had come and was almost gone as far as the day went and so far things had gone pretty smooth for Keoni. There had been no incidents between students and the student council. He hadn't had any issues with the Moral Committee because he only knew how badly they wanted to get him and one of his friends Yuuki Kimura out of the picture due to Kimura's constant scheming to get those perverted photos of his. Just thinking about that entire situation made Keoni sigh. Some day's he didn't know whether he wanted to stick up for his friend or throw him to the sharks that were the Morals committee and then run like hell. Yeah ok he was exaggerating his thoughts a bit because he knew that in the end he'd always have Yuuki's back but still..it was hard to deny that the temptation wasn't there some days.

As he was walking down the hall he heard the familiar voice of his good friend and not so secret crush Misheru. As he heard her voice he felt his heart hammer hard in his chest for a moment and he could have sworn he felt his cheeks burn slightly but he just shrugged that part off to his imagination. Shaking his head he turned the corner and smiled a bit when he saw her. However when he saw who she was talking to his smile faded slightly. Abe.

Abe and Keoni have had a..rocky friendship to say the least and Keoni honestly wasn't sure why they had a problem with each other but they did. Quite honestly the only reason they got along as well as they did which was hardly ever was only because they were both mutual friends with Misheru and they didn't want to upset her..at least that was his reasoning behind it. Keoni let out a slow breath to calm his nerves before he walked down the hall and gave Misheru a warm smile and gently set his hand on her upper back to let her know he was there since he was approaching her from behind "Misheru. Good to see you. I've hardly seen you all day" He then turned his gaze to Abe and gave him a respectful nod of the head in a greeting "good to see you too Abe"[/fieldbox]

@Makomin @Zombehs

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

"I suppose I'll go... I don't really have anything better to do."

Leo lightly smiled afterwards, spreading some of his foreign charm in the process. Ionia also returned a smile as well, but it was a nervous one, knowing how much destruction he could make on her if he wants to. The tall student made a step towards the main gate, although it seems like he was waiting on something.

"We'll be on the look out for the mob of Yura's fangirls."

("Right, fangirls...")

Ionia thought to herself as she sighed lightly and gently shook her head. Judging from his super-kind personality, it was not surprising that Yura has a huge number of followers who apparently do not realize that he was taken.

Rei responded afterwards. Apparently she was feeling uncomfortable with the growing number of students appearing left and right. Kira even joked at that too, although Mika was looking more and more annoyed. And speaking of the devil...

The pink-haired maid turned to the direction of the voice, and it was none other than Lisa. With a deadpan voice, Rei said...

"We're all part of the Yakuza and have gathered to discuss you and your blackmailing habits."

The maid attempted to stifle her laughter, before she laughed alongside with Kira. It was a bad joke, nonetheless it was an entertaining one. Rei's personality is the reason why Ionia kept toying around with her, even without knowing her family background. Mika also mentioned that she will be staying for a bit. Kira proceeded to clear the air and said that she will be leaving with Rei. Then the boyish girl proceeded to request the female rocker to drop her at the ramen shop and so on.

All this while, Ionia was looking at Rei, as if she has some kind of mischievous intent for her. As she got onto Kira's bicycle, the maid walked closer to her.

"Have fun~" She said to Rei, with a cat smile and a playful tone.

With a sigh, Kira said goodbye to everyone and peddled away. Ionia's expression was soon reverted into her usual one.

"Anyway, I think we should end our protector role since Yamagawa-san is here. It's not a good idea to disturb them, since you know..." The maid said to Kane as she walked towards him, while subtly pointing at the ongoing Lisa and Yura interaction.

"We should settle today's differences by tomorrow." She lets out a yawn afterwards and gave a look at Mika before turning back to Kane. "I fell asleep in the park just now, thanks to the flute tune coming from somewhere..."

"However, if you insist..." Ionia's expression once again turned mischievous. "Let's go to the indoor basketball court."

@Weisenhart
@Rithas
@xLarius
@Karyra
@God Empress Wen
@chaosheart13

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kuroya Abe, royalblue, solid]
562b132fd6.jpg

October 22nd Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways
Slowing down at the sound of Mish's voice, Abe blinked a few times in surprise at how fast the crowd had moved on from the hallway. Raising a hand in response to the salute, he tilted his head just a bit as she began to fiddle with his hair. "Not jealous enough to do anything drastic I hope. Anyways I need to grab my stuff from the cla-"

Pausing at the sight of the student that rounded the corner, Mish would probably notice his eyes narrow as Keoni approached. Shaking his head at the sight of the other boy's flushed cheeks, he returned Keoni's polite nod and then looked between the two of them. "Anyways, the classroom. Catch up with him or something Mish, he's been wanting to see you," he drawled, somewhere in between mocking and teasing in tone. That fulfilled his asshole quotient of the day right? Turning around with a smirk, he began to walk away from the two of them. Granted his hair was still in her hands, but it would slip out quite easily as he walked off.

@Makomin @Andy
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

The redhead was about to retort back to her close middle school friend when she felt a warm hand on her upper back. Usually, she didn't mind physical contact at all, but when it came to sudden ones such as this, she would become quite tense. Just as Misheru Tachibana was about to turn around to meet the person behind her, his familiar voice was sounded. It was funny how a person could influence you so much just by doing something very simple. Many knew Misheru as someone who wasn't open about her preference on romantic partners or basically anything that had to do with dating, but they did know one person who could affect her by just talking. Keoni Noxi.

"Misheru. Good to see you. I've hardly seen you all day."

Misheru Tachibana blushed slightly, thankful that he couldn't see her face just yet, at the thought of him missing her. No, get your head straight, goddamit. She took a deep breath before wanting to respond to him. Just as she was about to do so, the redhead could feel the invisible snap of Abe before he left the two alone. Jeez, why couldn't the two get along? Did something happen?

"You owe me lunch for ditching me!", she called out with a pout before turning her attention back to Keoni.

Her cheeks were dusted a light pink as she teased him with a smirk, "Hmmm, did you miss me, Kei-chan?". She laughed softly before looking at the time on her wristwatch. It was already mid-afternoon. Misheru then asked, "Are you headed somewhere, Kei? I was thinking of going back home since it's quite late. Do you have anything else to do in school?", before reaching up to pat him on the head softly.

@Zombehs @Andy @_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Andy
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Social Morals Office]

Upon arriving at the office, Michio couldn't help but feel slightly unnerved to see someone he really didn't want to see right now waiting for their arrival. Among all the students in the school, there were only a few that commanded such level or respect from the student body as her, and Michio was no exception to that. It was one of the things he initially took notice when he met her upon first becoming a Social Morals Officer. If he enforced and ruled through fear and discipline, Nozomi was a natural leader capable of compelling others to follow the rules. In fact, when it came to influence, Nozomi Yuri could pretty much influence anyone to follow any reasonable order from her, including Michio. Opposing her request seems like a crime in and of itself.

"Are you the one who's going to question me?"

Smiling, the girl shook her head.

"No, I just wanted to talk with you, Sagawa-chan. Despite what it seems, you're not in trouble or anything. In fact, we might actually kind of need you."

Looking away from Sagawa, Yuri gave a knowing glance towards Michio.

"Anyway... Kamijou-san, I imagine you're wanting to get to work, so if you don't mind - would you give Kimura-san his weekly scolding?"

Yuri said in a straight voice.

That's why even if he felt relieved when he heard Nozomi assure Sagawa that she wasn't brought in for questioning regarding the bizarre occurrences of the past week, he couldn't help but clench his fist tightly when the ashen-haired girl indirectly asked him to leave Sagawa-chan to her. If she wasn't going to question her about last week's events, then it could only mean one thing.

Hard cases that involved problems with people's personality issues were usually handed off to her.

"I do apologize, Kamijou-kun. But, the president did request to... well, let you handle your other duties today."

"That must have meant getting on with lecturing Kimura Yuuki again for the week. He never really did get why the council hasn't just confiscated his camera right off the bat. If that had been done a long time ago, repeat occurrences wouldn't be an issue right now. It's always been a wonder to me why they haven't done that yet." He thought while suspiciously eyeing Yuuki's camera.

"She'll be in good hands, Kamijou-san, I promise."

Nozomi Yuri was one of the most well reguarded social morals officers in the school.

She was typically handed off cases of students with personality issues.

Once Imada and Michio repeated that to themselves, it became a bit more apparent as to why they - specifically Michio - weren't tasked with taking Mizunohara to the office and talking with her today.

"Umm, Nozomi-san?" Without thinking much, Chiyo took a step forward. "While I can understand you trying to keep Michio-kun out of the situation, due to his... relationship with Mizunohara-san, I did promise the both of them I would stay here with them. Or, I would stay with Mizunohara-san, at the least."

Before he could say anything to her, he was astonished to hear Imada Chiyo speak up to Nozomi Yuri in behalf of both of them. Normally, his petite, co-Social Morals Rep would stay clear of politics. So going against someone's idea, specially challenging the order of someone of arguably an even higher status than Michio in the unwritten hierarchy of Social Morals Officers like Nozomi greatly surprised him.

"I guess what I'm saying here is...couldn't Michio-kun and myself remain here too? Don't our duties include us requiring to know if there are any...situations, currently happening in the school?" She added.

"Well, I don't see a problem with you being here, Imada-san. But, based on what they instructed me to do, Kamijou-san cannot stay. I do understand how Kamijou-san feels about Sagawa-chan, but, in this case, she has to speak for herself."

Yuri's eyes then turned to Yuuki in the background.

"And... it wouldn't be fair to keep Kimura-san here for the entirety of the afternoon, either."
She turned back to Michio. "You still do have things to wrap up today, please leave things with Sagawa-chan with me."

"If she says Imada-san can stay here then I'll be fine." Sagawa told him in a soft. voice.

Even more surprising was Nozomi seemingly agreeing to her proposition to stay with Imada. Though it does seem that Michio also remaining in the room was out of the question. He couldn't blame her nor the council. It was his overt behavior with Sagawa that led to this kind of restriction imposed on him. Stilll, since Chiyo's going to be with Sagawa throughout the entire ordeal, he can really rest assure that she'll be in good hands.

"Alright, if Imada-san gets to stay with Sagawa-chan, then I have no qualms about leaving her with you, Nozomi-san. I trust that you really are not going to suspect her of instigating the past week's events. In fact, I believe that if Sagawa-chan chooses to cooperate with us, we'd make better progress in not only identifying the culprit but bringing him/her to justice as well." Michio said after letting out an exasperated sigh.

He then gave Sagawa an apologetic look when he focused his attention on her.

"Sagawa-chan, I guess the council really doesn't want me to be present. I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to be by your side throughout all this." Grabbing something from his bag, he gingerly gave a soft, white object wrapped in white paper. Though one could still smell the faint, savory aroma wafting from it. "It's gotten a bit cold since I've gotten it a while ago at the cafeteria but I hope this helps you endure whatever kind of scolding Nozomi-san's gonna give you. I'll wait for you at the main gate." Michio told her as he ruffled her soft black hair.

He also gave a thankful nod to Imada Chiyo before he shifted his attention to Kimura Yuuki who had been in the room for quite some time now.

"I apologize for the delay Kimura-san. Now let's get on with it shall we? In exchange for not confiscating your camera, certain conditions were imposed on you. The first of which was you'll be "educated" on proper behavior every time you commit an offense but we'll get to that in a bit. The most important thing right now is to have all the photos of the female students you took promptly deleted. And when I say all of the photos, I mean ALL OF THEM including the ones in the internal storage and in the external memory card. Since we've been repeating this process for quite a while now, I now that you place backups for your backups so I'm gonna have to ask you to delete those as well. We're not going to be finished here until you've trashed every stolen shot you took this week." Michio chided.

"I get it that our school has a lot of attractive females but that doesn't give you the right to just take photos of people without asking for permission. A lot of the female students feel uncomfortable about your behavior. Some have even explicitly requested to have that camera of yours confiscated. A few even want to just "beat the shit out of you". If you want to take photos of people so much you could just ask them nicely and politely, instead of taking one without permission and running away like a criminal. That way, everyone wouldn't have such a bad impression of you. You should learn to be more respectful towards your fellow students." The silver haired Social Morals Rep added.

At this point, he was only waiting for Yuuki to delete the photos. The length of his lecture had significantly been reduced since the first time he had to berate the repeat offender. He's gotten a lot calmer at doing it too since he figured that unless the council finally decides to have the guy's camera confiscated, he'll just end up doing the same thing over and over and over again.

@Ehb
@ERode
@Raven Haruka
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Empty Classroom]
Uwah…go explode moralfag, Yuuki thought with a smile, watching that totally romantic scene unfold before him, before quickly stifling those uncomfortable thoughts somewhere deep in the center of his chest. It wouldn't do to get too annoyed after all. He'd just have to grin and bear everything. Still with a pleasant smile transfixed onto his face as Kamijou turned to leave, Yuuki bowed slightly at the three ladies before walking out of the room.

"Guess it's just gonna be girls' talk, eh?"
he joked, a smile permanently etched onto his expression, as he waited for Mizunohara to break up with the white knight over a text. Nevertheless, it was the same song and the same dance, and at this point, Yuuki was perfectly aware of just what Kamijou wanted. Flipping out his camera, he pressed a few buttons, looked over the few photos that he took during the day, and deleted them without a care.

Between the singular lunch break they had and the morning walk, it wasn't like he had much material to work with, after all. Unlike the glorious world of anime, he couldn't really expect a golden opportunity like having his camera in hand right as a divine wind passes underneath some gal's exceptionally short skirt.

Anyways, the true gems were already recorded in a different fashion.

"Yup. Done,"
he said, "There you are, you can see that all I have are pictures of scenery and of my bros and all that, Mr. Social Morals Rep. But running like a criminal? That's a rather harsh way to put it, when I've never ran away before."

Just tactically retreated before they detected my presence.

"But we've had this discussion before, so if you're done, I'll see you next week. Or in the next couple of days. Or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow. We go to the same classes, after all. Later man. Have fun with your walk home. There's a cat café that opened up recently, by the train station. Heard it's got a discount on couples, if you want to cheer Mizunohara up."

There was no discount, though. Indeed, that particular café was relatively expensive, as far as those places went…but Kamijou would pay for all that, if he was truly a gentleman. And his wallet will suffer as a result! And all things considered, if it slightly screwed over Kamijou and benefited Mizunohara, that was practically a scenario where everyone won!

"Fufufufu…"
Yuuki chuckled under his breath, before leaving the white-haired youth to ruminate over whether or not to spend his wages on his waifu.

With that, he headed out to the indoor gym with a spring in his step. A blank slate, a new afternoon, and he was now sure that the ol' dog was going to be leashed to the main gate until his meat-bun-devouring lover came to pick him up!

"Yosh, free license to take pictures in the name of getting photos for the Newspaper Club, here I come!"
@Accelerator
@Anyone heading to the gym

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.