Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

"You know, Sagawa-chan, I do agree with Imada-san on one thing: For a crime like this, you're the perfect person to pin the blame on. It would be easy, after this, to just hand you off to a police inspector and let him figure out if you're the one who really did it or not..."

Chiyo's mouth opened just the slightest, closing only after a few seconds have passed. The mental image was, indeed, horrifying beyond words.

"...But, I really do think that would be unfair. Like I said before, Sagawa-chan, I'm on your side too. The way I see it, there's someone causing trouble for the other students, and trying to use you as a convenient scapegoat. If I could find that person myself, I'd go and go after them personally... but, in the end, I don't know anything about our school's technology beyond enough to use it for regular things. That's, we need your help to find that person, so we can stop then, and clear you of any suspicion as well."
"So, I'm just someone who's useful to you then? Hmph, if this was any other situation that didn't involve our chips or the schools' system, then I'd just be another lost cause kind of student that's not worth any effort, right?"

The peach had never heard Sagawa sound so negative before- it was quite surprising. Though, watching the girl in front of her isolate herself like that...it reminded Chiyo of the past. Of a time when, while the rest of the class happily socialized with one another during lunch, Sagawa would separate herself from the loud group- instead walking out to go some other place.

Chiyo assumed she ate with Michio...but there were times when duty called, and Michio seemed to not feel as guilty as the peach would assume he would feel after leaving his "loved one" alone.

The more she thought about it, the more lonely of an impression Sagawa's school life was made. Pointing out such an existence like she did, that could only make things worse- as proven by the next statement

"You and Imada-san are just thinking the same thing. You only want me here because I'm making your job easier. I don't want any part of it!"

"Mizunohara-san!" Chiyo's voice, filled with a surprising amount of urgency, echoed through the room.

"Please believe me when I say that you're very mistaken! I'll admit that pointing out what you consider flaws in your current state wasn't the wisest of choices- and I'll apologize for that right now! But to say that you're a lost cause..."

It reminds me of-

"It's a terribly lonely path to walk, marking those words as part of your everyday thoughts. The further you walk, the harder it is to take a step..."

It gets to the point where you stop walking.

Chiyo sounded strangely familiar with what she was saying, a wistful look glazing over her features for a few moments as she spoke, before getting back on point- going so far as to full-out bow in apology to Sagawa.

"I beg of you, please reconsider! Like you said earlier, there's no other obvious suspects for us to consider- leaving you as the only one capable of doing the crime, in our eyes. But likewise, I believe that you wouldn't have much reason as to do such a thing! Although, you don't have much reason to help us- besides the whole clearing-your-name shenanigans involved, of course."

A small pause as Chiyo took a breath, standing back up and staring into Sagawa's eyes.

"...If you do decide to help us, I'm assuming you wouldn't want Michio-san to know about it. Knowing him, he would probably protest against you taking such an action- as whoever did this could have the potential to do other sorts of misdeeds...some of which could be life-threatening." It wasn't very difficult to recognize the reference Chiyo was making- Hackers were considered as a popular urban legend around Hisakawa after all.

"As such...I guess what I'm saying is that I'll provide you with excuses not to address the subject with Michio? If he asks anything that pertains to this, you could just say you were spending time with me- or something similar to that." A soft smile formed on the peach's face.

"Of course, that would require us being more than just acquaintances now, would it...?"

Really now, it should be obvious what her true intentions were.

"Please become my friend, Sagawa-san."
[/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Chiyo,UseFRIENDSHIP!

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Indoor Basketball Court]

"You sure know how to pick an appearance do you, Kane?" Iori said finally after letting out a laugh. She had stopped, perhaps noting that given the reality her avatar was rather amusing. He shrugged in response, apparently not even bothering to answer.

"Anyway, it's ladies' first!" Iori announced as the battle commenced. The attacks were chosen, but ended in a draw. It was certainly very flashy to watch. "Huh..."

"Arghhh! I can't believe it! Fine! Let's---" He turned his head to another person who had entered.

“Yo ho, Iori, Kane! Shouldn’t you be doing this in some back alley or whatever? Sorta crushed my dreams by turning the lights on and all. Was expecting the basketball girls but I got a snake-y edgelord instead.” Leo put a hand on his chest.

"Truly a disappointment I'm sure. You have my sincerest condolences...Perhaps next time you will catch the glorious sights that you are so desperate to see." In any point it seemed hardly fitting for Yuuki to complain about not being able to perv on some girls.

"However, fighting in a back alley would be dangerous, no? I figured that this is the right place for a proper Virtu-Ava battle." Iori interjected, before striking a pose again.

"I mean who doesn't like being slumped over in the alleyway? That's like my second favourite hobby!" He waved his hand absently. "Don't ask about the first."

Iori went to initiate another attack, determined to win the battle.

"Lest it be my fault that I've been ambushed by this girl. Who am I to be blamed for the actions of others?"

"This is going to be a match to remember!" He looked over to Yuuki, giving a small look of exasperation. "I highly doubt that." He rubbed his eyes, continuing with the battle.

Leo frowned a little, "I don't suppose you know what happened with the hallway blob then? You did seem to be one of the first people in there. " He asked Yuuki as the battle contuined.

@Miya
@ERode
@Othersiguess[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Ramen Shop, City]

Rei watched the drumstick tumble and noted the truth of the matter. So they would be staying for a few hours, after all. She didn't get why people felt like they had to disguise their emotions. Rei made a note to be less selfish in the future, and more cunning. It seemed that if she played her cards right, she could get to the truth of the matter. She needed to get better at reading people, at handling things like this. If she made a wrong move she'd end up dead.

"Mmm, I doubt I'll have time tonight. My mother has already threatened to work with me until midnight. So I'll be too tired to stargaze."

As they entered the shop, Rei couldn't help but look at the poor shopkeeper of the ramen shop. Kira was somewhat famous for her large orders. Rei bowed slightly towards the poor man, apologizing in advance for the obscene amount of food her friend was about to order.

"What you mean, you don't have to pay? I wasn't sure that this place is still doing any sort of promotion like that after you started to come even more regularly..."

Then she remembered that this was on her parent's card. Right.

"You know, sooner or later your parents will find a way to stop you from having this card, right?"

Then Kira ordered, and Rei figured she might as well too.

"Just a simple chicken ramen and water please!"

Rei knew free meals were rare, but she also knew not to push her limits, like Kira. Soon she followed Kira to their seat by the window, where traffic flowed past. It was amazing how time could flow apart from everything else was going on. Rei wondered what had happened to Sagawa, but wasn't too concerned about it. Maybe it had something to do with the glitches.

The glitches... Rei didn't know what to make of it. Hackers? No, that was too mythological of an explanation. The school? No, why would they? It was small, but still these incidents needed to be monitored and taken care of before they became too big. But this was not her problem.

"So, how are you doing with all..."

Oh yeah, she was still here in the ramen shop with Kira. Rei thought that it had already ended in some kind of blur or dream where she was happy and normal. She needed to think on something other than the glitches.

"Fine. I'm learning it all quickly. It's all going smoothly. My mother is going crazy about it, so she's been insisting on working every day until she feels like stopping. Which is... well honestly almost never. She doesn't do anything except direct me. But this is interesting, so I don't mind."

She needed to move this to another topic. Better that Kira didn't know much, she was a decent secret keeper, but Rei was suspicious of everyone. She had to be.

"How's your drumming going? If you keep dropping your drumstick like that, it can't be going well."

Rei was gently teasing, but if she poked just the right spots, the conversation would go somewhere else. Somewhere that Rei didn't mind discussing in public without having to phrase it like she was studying English. Which she was learning, of course, but more in class than at night.

Another message from her mother went ignored.

"Also... what about the glitches? I know that the congregation around Sawaga-san had to be about them. I want to figure out what this is about before things get worse."

Because things always got worse. There was no denying that. People lied, and the more they said that things got better, that was only if you cared to pay attention to them and maintained it like a zen garden. Careful, clean, organized.

"What do you think the social morals 'police' wanted with Sawaga-san?"

@God Empress Wen
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Ramen Shop]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Pfft, as if her parents would dare risk losing her love by taking away the card she’d snatched from them. Rei was talking nonsense! Besides, even if one of them did, she had three parents. Once she may have had to pin her divorced mother and father against each other, so they would compete for her affection, but now she could turn to her step-father as well. It was like a game of chess with four people involved. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yes, Kira knew how to play chess, even if she was no master of it. She’d learnt it back when she was a proper girl working at the hotel, bored out of her minds some nights, so she’d played with some of the older guests; an older gentleman in particular who barely spoke, but always asked her to play chess with him in the lounge. She’d never won against him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]More to the point and matters at hand, Kira wished there was something she could do for Rei. Her mother worked her like a dog, and they couldn’t spend as much time as they had when they were younger. On some level, Kira had worried that they would drift apart, especially after she’d murdered her old personality. She was glad that nothing had changed. Nothing at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Fine. I'm learning it all quickly. It's all going smoothly. My mother is going crazy about it, so she's been insisting on working every day until she feels like stopping. Which is... well honestly almost never. She doesn't do anything except direct me. But this is interesting, so I don't mind."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]At least Rei seemed to be handling it better than anyone else would have. Kira had told her numerous times that she was there for her, if she ever needed someone to talk with, or if someone needed to be offed. The latter had been a joke, though she imagined if she ever were to kill another person Rei would be a great reason to do so![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“If you need a day off, we could just change clothes, and stuff. Your mother probably won’t even notice,” Kira said, and smiled to herself, staring out at the cars passing by, continuing to drum [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Suspicious Minds [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]on the table. “I’d rather not cut my hair short though…”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]How's your drumming going? If you keep dropping your drumstick like that, it can't be going well.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira blushed, and stopped drumming for a moment.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Where had that come from? She scrunched her face up into a grimace, to conceal her initial reaction, then she turned to Rei ready to tease her right back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Yes, well, your…” She stared at Rei, trying to think of a retort. The shopkeeper was readying their food in the kitchen. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]“Eating habits doesn’t seem to be going very well either, huh. Can’t grow any curves if you don’t eat more!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Now she was the one talking nonsense, and she knew it. Although, it was a good thing Rei looked like she did. It might have been way too awkward if she looked like The Devil In Disguise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Sorry,” Kira said, shaking her head. “My drumming is going great. Gonna be the new Jimi Hendrix or Slash, except with drums, since none of us knows how to read notes… Also, I have a natural advantage over everyone else since I’m a leftie!”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] She threw her left drumstick high up into the air, and without keeping her eyes on it she caught it again with a grin.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] “Ha! I ain’t dropping anything, Raaaay.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She’d practiced way too much for that. What happened earlier was a one time thing only, and she’d practice like crazy now to prevent it from reoccurring.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Also... [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]what about the glitches? I know that the congregation around Sawaga-san had to be about them.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] I want to figure out what this is about before things get worse.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] What do you think the social morals 'police' wanted with Sawaga-san?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“That’s what that was about?” Kira asked, disinterested. “All I wanted was a little attention by the girls exiting the classrooms, and Sagawa-san is messing with the school system? I guess it makes sense why no one paid any attention to me then.” She sighed, and went back to drumming, but this time she drummed with one hand and one drumstick. Kira picked up the tempo to play Blue Suede Shoes instead. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“She seems too lazy to do anything other than fall asleep in class. But I always did have a bad feeling about her, ever since she got in my way… Hopefully she’s been given to the police, and hauled off to prison so I don’t have to deal with her any more. And the glitches too, of course... Or maybe it was Michio who ordered it, to get a little alone time with his girl. Wink, wink.” Kira giggled to herself, then got a serious expression on her face as an idea occurred to her. “Can you do that if you’re a social morals officer…?”[/BCOLOR]

She wasn't too worried about the glitches, but if Rei wanted to talk about it she supposed she could present a theory of her own. "Might be someone pulling strings in the background, framing Sagawa-san, and the social moral tools fall for it cause they can't see anything beyond the bait, and their own noses. Probably someone clever, and very pretty, who'd like to upset the order of the school, and gain control themselves."

That sounded a lot like her imagination talking, and she should be careful she didn't pursue such thoughts too far. She should focus on her drumming!

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlocked Achievement: [LET'S DUEL!!]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

Sagawa could only watch wordlessly as Chiyo brazenly tried to fix what was going on. The peach was stressing on how she understood how things were from her point of view - that she was willing to help in keeping Michio in the dark about things...

"As such...I guess what I'm saying is that I'll provide you with excuses not to address the subject with Michio? If he asks anything that pertains to this, you could just say you were spending time with me- or something similar to that."

But, it didn't matter.

Sagawa had no reason to be involved with any of these people. So she did have a curiosity in regards to the workings of the school's virtual systems. She did take jabs at tinkering with it here and there, but to go as far as to do things that would affect other students... She didn't dislike the people of this school that much. But she didn't have any wish to be used to help save them either.

It probably wouldn't end particularly well. She would probably make Imada distant towards her by doing it, but ultimately, it looked like she would have to tell both her and Yuri off. This was all just so inconvenient. And, she had to get to Michio before she made him late to work. Knowing him, he'd wait at the gate for as long as it took.

"Of course, that would require us being more than just acquaintances now, would it...?"
"Please become my friend, Sagawa-san."

"What?"

"Imada-san..."

Yuri also expressed a degree of suprise at the peach's declarations.

"Hmph... what kind of person goes around and announces they want to be friends? Ridiculous."

Behind Sagawa, Yuri looked on, supportingly. She could tell Mizunohara was looking for a way to twist what Chiyo said negatively. No doubt, from a cynical point of view, Chiyo was simply saying that to soften Sagawa up to the idea of helping out. If she came to that conclusion then, she would likley end up becoming entrenched in the idea that they really were trying to simply use her.

If Yuri had to come back and salvage any damage done here, she could do so later on. But right now was Chiyo's own chance to prove herself as a Social Morals member.

"You're just saying all of that to make me want to help you - on the promise I wouldn't be lonely anymore, right?"

The problem with Mizunohara's personalikty, according to the adults... was that she was entirely distrustful towards other people. The only person she got along with was her childhood friend, Michio - someone who was more or less entirely devoted to her. But, that sort of mindset was unhealthy, according to social morals axioms.

It would've been sad if she went through he entire time here without becoming friends with anyone else.

Right, now, Chiyo could be the one who could help her make that first step. To avoid that kind of outcome.

"...if that's the case, you're mistaken. I just know, I won't get along with anyone else."

This was the hardest part in any exchange like this. Yuri's finger's tensed up a little in her lap. Whatever anyone else believed, she was adamant in the belief that Social Morals was put in place to save people. To help them become strong enough to find their own happiness in a positive way.

If Chiyo could beak through the shell of cynicism that Mizunohara had encased herself in, then the possibility of saving her would truly open up to her.

Yuri looked at Chiyo encouragingly. In that instant, the peach couldn't help but remember something she had said offhandedly before...

[ "The important part is in being honest and sincere. Certainly, if everyone was like that, we probably wouldn't need social morals anymore, I think..." ]

Mizunohara turned her head away from Chiyo, looking at her dismissively.

"I won't fall for it. I don't need any of your pity, Imada-san."

@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=VIRTU-BATTLE at THE MAIN GATE, white, solid]
[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Main Gate]

Iori Continued a Battle with Leo!

Lori Used a GUARD Skill: Raijinken!

Kale Used a GUARD Skill: Chaotic Sickness!

Inconclusive (SERIOUSLY?)!

Lori Used a GUARD Skill: Raijinken!

Kale Used a HEAVY Skill: Overwhelming Deceit!

It Was Countered!

Leo Wins!

@Rithas
@Miya
[/fieldbox]

Annoying Help Text 7 - Virtu Ava Battle Results

Annoying Help Text 7 - Virtu Ava Battle Results

Congratulations! You've won/Participated in a Virtu Ava Battle!

When someone is defeated in a virtu-ava battle, using the free-ware program available to people by default. The chip of the vanquished immediately sends out signals indicating profound fatigue throughout their body. Essentially compelling them to not stand for a short period of time until the effect wears off. This unintended feature - or 'Bug' is useful in getting time to talk to your opponent, or gloat about your victory!

Additionally, your virtu-ava battle wins and losses are recorded for viewing on the character list.

Last edited:

"Hmph... what kind of person goes around and announces they want to be friends? Ridiculous."

"Huh?" Confusion glazed over Chiyo's face and, in some crazily similar way, seemed to be comparable to how maple frosting covered a donut...though in this case, the donut was filled with the bitter taste of conflicting emotions- and the frosting was the confusion regarding the obvious contradiction to her request. What's so ridiculous about wanting to be friends?

"You're just saying all of that to make me want to help you - on the promise I wouldn't be lonely anymore, right?"
"No, that wasn't what I-"
"...if that's the case, you're mistaken. I just know, I won't get along with anyone else."

...Chiyo didn't know what to do. Hearing those words out loud, it struck a chord of bewilderment within the peach. Looking over at Yuri for support, she found the encouraging gaze...well, encouraging- as she suddenly remembered something that the white-haired girl herself said.

[ "The important part is in being honest and sincere. Certainly, if everyone was like that, we probably wouldn't need social morals anymore, I think..." ]

Taking the advice to heart, Chiyo glanced back to Sagawa, completely prepared to provide a responsible reply to what was just said, like the mature Social Morals Officer she is-

"I won't fall for it. I don't need any of your pity, Imada-san."

"Pity?"

-nope, that wasn't it, let's try again. Staring into the other girl's eyes for a few more moments, Chiyo then started to look for the copy of the dictionary that's always in- ah, there it is. Skimming the pages, she then began to multi-task, speaking to Sagawa whilst searching. "Real quick, please let me double-check what exactly it is you're stating, Sagawa-san. Let's see..."

Finally stopping on the seemingly correct page, she scrolled her finger down, pausing once it landed on the word of choice.* " 'Pity: the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the suffering or misfortunes of others', or 'a cause for regret or disappointment.' " Setting the book back down on the desk, she looked up at Sagawa once more, tilting her head.

"Why would you think I pity you? Actually, before that, why would you know that you wouldn't get along with anybody else? " Chiyo wasn't expecting actual answers to those questions, however, as her tone got slightly more passionate the further she got along. "Is it because of what I told Nozomi-san? Because people consider you as cold and slightly rude? Well, I certainly didn't feel that way when we first met, Sagawa-san."

Thinking back to that fateful day, Chiyo couldn't help but smile at the memories.

[ "...Mizunohara-san?" ... "Ah, I just wanted to make a good first impression! It's my first year being an actual class-rep for Social Morals, you see? So, I figured I'd give you these, since I accidentally made a few too many this morning for my Aunt's lunch... Sorry, I'm probably wasting your time, right? Have a nice day!" ]

With a small shake of her head, she focused back onto the present, where Mizunohara was now denying her request for friendship. "If you think this is just a ploy so that you'll help us, then how about I prove you wrong? If you're not busy, would you like to meet up somewhere outside of school? Perhaps, we could go somewhere and do something fun- fun for the both of us, that is!"

Excited, Chiyo raced forward and grabbed both of Sagawa's hands, a sincere smile on her face. "I don't know what you would consider fun, but I'd be willing to do practically anything! How about we trade phone numbers, too? Then we could arrange something later tonight, if you'd be alright with that? I'll be up all night, perhaps I can make some meat buns as a token of friendship-" The peach raised the two pairs of hands up, the smile widening the further on she went. "Oh, I know! Would you like it if you came over to my house? Maybe we can cook together sometime?"

Then she realized exactly what she was doing, and just as quickly as she raced to Sagawa, she fled a few feet back, bowing in apology. "I'm sorry! Here I had a giant mature speech planned for you, but then I started babbling and-" Once again, she stopped herself, straightening her posture once more and speaking.

"I want to get to know you more, Sagawa-san. I don't want to rely solely on outside observation and assumptions on who you are- instead I want to prove to myself that the majority of them are wrong! Who cares what others have to say, they aren't the ones hanging out with you, are they? Even Michio-san, he shouldn't be an influence on my viewpoint on you- but so far he's probably the only ones opinions I've actually taken to heart when it matters!"

Chiyo's eyes locked with Sagawa's, as the peach tried to convey as much honesty and sincerity to the other.

"If you consider this as pity, then so be it, but nonetheless, Sagawa-san..."

Hopefully now, her reasons were crystal-clear.

"Sagawa-san, please be my friend."
[/fieldbox]
* of course, since I don't wanna plagiarize, I used the definition that Google uses.
@Ehb

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main Gate]

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I tend to do things at a fast pace whether intentionally or not. As such, it only comes natural, but I'll slow down next time," she said before unlocking her phone and swiping it. Misheru then casually looked to him before continuing, "Also, you don't need to worry about me getting hurt. It's nothing.".

While she did not show visible displeasure towards being reprimanded of her misconduct, Michio knew that she wouldn't like him to continue chastising her. Since she seems genuinely contrite about what she had done, there was no need to press this issue any further, or he may risk making more enemies.

"Alright, as long as we have an understanding, Tachibana-san, then we're all good. Still, with the glitches that have been happening lately, I can't help but worry about everyone's safety. I consider it a stroke of luck that none of the students of our class have fallen victim yet to the bugs that have been occurring lately. I believe that one can never be too careful these days, specially with someone of perhaps an even greater skill in programming than Sagawa-chan on the loose and freely tampering with the school's system. For all we know, the severity of the incidents could escalate and each of us must be prepared to act should the worst case scenario happens. In any case, be careful, Tachibana-san. And, if ever you see someone acting suspiciously, even a bit, please report it to either me or Imada-san. The sooner we apprehend the culprit the better." Michio explained to Misheru in a concerned tone.

One could see the look of displeasure in the white-haired boy's face as he pondered on who could have done such a terrible thing. Indeed, since Sagawa is considered as the tech genius of Hisakawa, most of the student body would readily label her as the culprit even with the lack of evidence. Michio was trying to contain such a situation from happening.

"If this incident earns her the ire of the student body, it would be harder for her to get along with everyone... dammit, what should I do?"

He was so deep in thought that he did not realized that he voiced what he was thinking out loud. He hated this feeling of helplessness. It was like he had returned to those forlorn days of childhood when he had failed to save Sagawa's older brother. He can not afford to fail her a second time. However, even with those feelings stirring a storm of conviction inside him, he wouldn't get anywhere if he doesn't have a single clue regarding the culprit's identity and if the Council is going to keep him from getting involved mainly because everyone considers Sagawa as the prime suspect.

"If i cannot play an active role in determining the instigator's identity, then I just have to support her in another way." He muttered under his breath.

"Say, Tachibana-san. Do you know any good places to eat in town? Preferably a place that serves great meat buns? I still have some time before my shift starts at my part-time job so I was planning on treating Sagawa-chan to dinner to cheer her up. Kimura-san recommended a cat cafe by the train station but after looking up its prices on the net, I found out that it's way beyond my budget to afford dinner there." Michio asked the redhead inquisitively.

Aside from the fact that he was really hoping Misheru could provide a helpful suggestion, he figured that asking her a question outside of him being a Social Morals Rep and more on being an average guy her age would ease the developing tension in the atmosphere. He needed to show his classmates that there's more to the "Demonic Social Morals Rep of Class 2-A".

"Also, when I reprimanded you earlier, you seem to be expecting someone other than me. Are you waiting for one of our classmates right now?" Asked Michio with a quizzical look on his face.

Again, it wasn't strictly prohibited to stay inside the campus after dismissal time since there are still numerous clubs who conduct their activities after classes. It's only prohibited to stay in the campus when it's already closing time and there's still plenty of time before campus security locks the place up. However, it was starting to get fairly late and given that most of the students have already gone home for the day, he was a bit worried about Misheru going home alone. It would be a big relief if one of their classmates would be accompanying her home.

[/fieldbox]

@Makomin
@_Anyone

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

"....if ever you see someone acting suspiciously, even a bit, please report it to either me or Imada-san. The sooner we apprehend the culprit the better."
"If this incident earns her the ire of the student body, it would be harder for her to get along with everyone... dammit, what should I do?"
"If I cannot play an active role in determining the instigator's identity, then I just have to support her in another way."

The redhead didn't mind the company of the Social Morals rep. In fact, it reminded her that despite not having the usual feminine traits she was supposed to possess like many other females, she still had acquaintances and friends she could trust. Or, at least be with. Misheru Tachibana would be lying if she said she expected Michio to talk out his worries. Although she could tell that he didn't mean to as he looked like the type to prefer handling situations at his own pace without disturbance. Yet again, it was the issue of the hackers, the glitches and a female- Sagawa. In a way, Misheru empathised with him quite a bit. Not only did he had to worry about bringing the person who was responsible for this nonsense to justice, but he had to worry about Sagawa. The latter was unpreventable as personal feelings are involved too, and she would be a fool to say that she didn't understand how he felt. She would probably do the same if Kae was in trouble. Although, she would make him repay her by making him buy her food. She almost snickered at the thought but blushed slightly at the thought of spending time with him.

Focus, Mish.

"I don't know whether it's my place to say but," Misheru looked at the silver-haired male before continuing, "If Sagawa's reputation were to be somehow...polluted by this incident, even though she is undoubtedly innocent, there's nothing you can do about it.". She wondered whether that was too blunt. "You can't change other's opinion about yourself, but you can change the event of which caused the opinions and use that to turn their opinions around. But at the end of the day, it is still the opposite's party to decide whether they are to accept it or not," Misheru lifted both her hands to emphasise her point on opinions. "As such, the only actual thing you can do that will help Sagawa, other than providing emotional reassurance and affirmation, is to find out who's behind this and fix the glitches. Once that is done, the flow of events will naturally subside back into its own pace.".

Now that she had given him her two cents about what he could do, she knew that he would want an explanation on how he can actually do it. Or at least, in her opinion of what should or could be done. "This is purely my opinion, but it's either this individual has a personal vendetta against Sagawa, is bored and has nothing to do with their free time, or is in need to prove a certain point to an individual or a collective group of people," her choice of words needed to be more....precise. "In any case, people tend to be more messy, or less tidy about leaving evidence once they are satisfied with what they have done. My suggestion is leaving a huge opening that even this person can't not seize the opportunity. You see, whether you like it or not, Sagawa's reputation is slowly being evaluated by everyone. If it wasn't from the time this thing started, it is from today from today's fiasco.".

"You can't change the past but alternating the future is possible. Like I've said, this person's motive is unknown to us. One possible being Sagawa's reputation. And if you ask me, it is impossible to work through all that tech stuff if you have no insides in the school. I might not know much of hacking and all this thing, but intel is still a valued key. If this person is a student, he will have witnessed or at least heard of what happened today as rumours spread like wildfire compared to good news. And if he isn't a student, it will be known to him eventually by the latter option," Misheru said without a pause before placing her phone back into her skirt pocket. She didn't know why she was offering her take on things, but she sincerely hoped that this matter would be solved, for the sake of herself and other students who are not involved in this. "Once it is in their knowledge, satisfaction will suffice as their brain will temporarily give them the image of a successful crime. And note that I say temporarily, because eventually, this person will come back down to rational thinking, given time, to realise that his crime might not be successful. As such, we have that small window of a time frame to act and make them act recklessly. By what means, that is for you to decide.".

The redhead folded her arms across her chest as she leant against the wall of that supported the main gate. The human brain was such a funny thing. You could deceive yourself so easily, and yet, you can be very meticulous the other moment. But when emotions collided with rational thinking, it usually doesn't end well, as such, she thought that Michio should use the opportunity given to him, rather than cracking his head over a trivial thing like personal judgement. "I'll be honest and say that this might come to not harm Sagawa's feelings, but she might see you as insensitive. That is, depending on how well she can think straight now that she is going through this issue. As someone who harbours feelings for her, whether, in a friend manner or more, I do not care, you need to prioritise whether her view of you is important or solving the issue in relation to her is important.", she said outright before shrugging.

"I can only do so much. You and I are but mere classmates or even friends, but I have already given you my take on this issue. Now you have to decide what you can do. You might ask why can't others do the same, but you need to remember that only you can make yourself act.", she gave a sincere smile before patting him on the arm. "And as for meat buns, I suggest the Ramen shop by the train station. You know, the one many of the students go to. You can actually get a few of them for the price of one in that cat cafe.", Misheru nodded before taking her phone out once again and went through her photos. Once she had found the image she was looking for, she held her phone up to the male before saying, "Although it's not as big as the one that's served in the cat cafe, it's quite good. They're actually steamed individually, I heard. Like they don't steam all of it in a steamer, but they place the meat bun in a bamboo steamer and steam it freshly. You can try bringing her there.".

Once again, Misheru looked down at her watch and noticed that ten minutes have passed. Kei is probably busy with some student council thing or something, she told herself before taking a look back at the main building of their high school. "I am waiting for someone, but it looks like he's busy. I might just walk downtown to get some stuff before getting dinner and heading home.", she replied.

@Accelerator @_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Indoor Basketball Court]
On one hand, a part of Yuuki wanted to lash out with his finger and shout ‘OBJECTION’, before going over how basketball courts were meant for basketball games, and how Virtu-Ava fights, being virtual and not physical, could literally be done anywhere else…but Iori’s cheerfulness was infectious, and the blue-eyed boy didn’t want to break that smile.

So he instinctively reached for the camera in his bag once more, ready to record pictures of this epic battle...but of course an ordinary camera wouldn’t be able to capture the augmented reality that his internet-infected mind displayed.

And of course a game that was essentially randomized rock-paper-scissors would get stupid shit like this.

On one end, Iori was cloning for days, shimmering lightning clones lounging and waiting to be attacked. But the dark miasma that spewed from the other end like a particularly unhygienic shut-in’s BO was unable to affect beings that did not actually exist, while simultaneously preventing Iori’s flash-step maneuvers. It was almost cool, really, but at the same time, it reminded Yuuki of bad mobile games.

“Woo, fightoooo!” he called out, with mock enthusiasm, as the dark mist scattered the thunder clones.

“Wow, such a legendary display of skill!” he called out, with mock surprise, as the dark mist scattered the thunder clones.

“Oh my god!” he called out, thanking god that it was over, as a dark mist hand thrust out from behind Leo, engulfing and crushing Iori before she could counterattack. If this was a ‘skilled’ game, perhaps Leo had just mindgamed the crap out of washboard, but it wasn’t. It was just a dastardly system that backstreet thugs used to make their victims unable to run away after cornering them in the backstreet side of town.

“Nice effort, Iori! Maybe next time, eh?”

Reflexively, Yuuki shot Iori in her Game Over pose, before walking up to the two of them again. Temporary, virtually-induced fatigue being what it was, he really had to suppress his instinct to offer to buy her a drink and help her sit down by the benches, but resist the urge he did. Instead, the blue-eyed youth turned to Leo and said, “Right-o Leo, now that you can properly bask in the afterglow of your victory, let’s see…yeah, she got taken in at the end, and apparently the Nozomi Yuri wanted to talk to her. And well, it’s probably related more to personality shenanigans than the glitching issue, from what I heard. Got ushered out with Kamijou afterwards, cause Yuri didn’t want to deal with the Whitest Knight of Hisakawa when she starts treating Sagawa as a problem student.”

Really, why couldn’t he be lectured by that beautiful socials moral lecture about his deviant behavior, rather than having weekly dates with the lesser male variant?

Cruel world, to be sure.
[/fieldbox]
@Rithas @Miya

[fieldbox=Keoni Noxi, gold, solid]
nBDLLdk.png

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main Gates]

"Crap crap crap crap crap!" Keoni muttered to himself as he hurried down the hallways. He had forgotten that he had brought his bag to the student council room and had left it there. Not in his class room. So he practically had to run from one end of the building all the way back to the other end so he could make it to the main gates before Misheru left. She was not going to be happy with him for being late..that was assuming that she hadn't left already. God how he hated his timing sometimes. He always prided himself on being early for any event..he always told himself "If your early your on time, if your on time your late, and if your late..your fucked." He hated being late for anything.

As he hurried through the halls of the school and left through the main entrance of the building and entered the courtyard he gave a long sigh of relief before he started to move towards her again. As he got closer he could see that she was talking to someone else but who it was he wasn't certain of until he got closer. When he saw that it was Kamijou Michio he gave a small smile. He hadn't known the other boy long but..in that time he had come to respect the other boy and appreciate his companionship. He was a good friend so far and a great person all around from what Keoni had seen and he really looked forward to hanging out with his new friend more.

As he got closer he hurried to Misheru's side and instantly clapped his hands in front of him and bowed and closed his eyes "I'm sorry Misheru! I didn't mean to make you wait. I thought I had left my bag in my classroom but I had left it in the student council room instead so I had to go to the other side of the building to get it. I'm sorry!" He kept his head bowed and was silent for a long moment before he opened one eye to look at Kamijou "Sorry to you as well for not giving you a more proper hello. It is good to see you again though. I really hadn't seen you all day either"[/fieldbox]

@Makomin @Accelerator

"Pity?"
"Real quick, please let me double-check what exactly it is you're stating, Sagawa-san. Let's see..."

Watching Chiyo pick up a conveniently located dictionary, Sagawa's expression became somewhat annoyed. Why didn't she get it? What was unclear about Sagawa not wanting to have anything to do with her? Regardless, Chiyo soon came upon what she was looking for, and recited what she found aloud:

" 'Pity: the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the suffering or misfortunes of others', or 'a cause for regret or disappointment.' "

"Why would you think I pity you? Actually, before that, why would you know that you wouldn't get along with anybody else? "
"Is it because of what I told Nozomi-san? Because people consider you as cold and slightly rude? Well, I certainly didn't feel that way when we first met, Sagawa-san."

Sagawa only met Chiyo this year. Only due to them being in the same class. Otherwise, Imada Chiyo would've been some other background character that attended the same school. The first time they met... was relatively amiable. Chiyo had been nice enough to give her some extra food that she happened to have on her.

It was such a random thing. But an act of kindness nonetheless. Because of that, Sagawa did consider Chiyo nicer than the other students in the class. No, she had to mentally take that back. The nicest person in school was a certain Blondie who was kind to the point of being a bit overbearing.

Imada Chiyo... stood out from everyone else because she was a nice person that, probably would've been nice to have as a friend. There certainly were times, Sagawa would daydream of magically becoming someone outgoing enough. Being outward and interesting enough to be sitting with the other girls in class, chatting away and talking about the their daily going ons.

But... that was impossible for Sagawa. She didn't find any of those people interesting at all. The mere fact that she would fantasize about something like that was just proof that she was truly a loner at heart. That was why she sincerely doubted anything good would come of this. As nice and considerate as Chiyo was trying to be.

"There is.. just no way..."

"If you think this is just a ploy so that you'll help us, then how about I prove you wrong? If you're not busy, would you like to meet up somewhere outside of school? Perhaps, we could go somewhere and do something fun- fun for the both of us, that is!"

"W-...wha!?"

Sagawa yelped at Imada Chiyo suddenly charging forward and taking both of her hands in hers. The peach was smiling at her. In a way that Sagawa couldn't brush her aside.

"I don't know what you would consider fun, but I'd be willing to do practically anything! How about we trade phone numbers, too? Then we could arrange something later tonight, if you'd be alright with that? I'll be up all night, perhaps I can make some meat buns as a token of friendship-"

Sagawa could only physically blink as the peach continued with her furious onslaught.

"Oh, I know! Would you like it if you came over to my house? Maybe we can cook together sometime?"

Sagawa's cheek immediately flushed red. Did this person even realize how much she was saying? Did people really start out friendships in a way that was so planned out. Regardless, Sagawa responded in a hushed and high pitched voice.

"You don't have to go that far Imada-san....!"

"I'm sorry!" Chiyo said, after teleporting back to her starting position. "Here I had a giant mature speech planned for you, but then I started babbling and-"

"I want to get to know you more, Sagawa-san. I don't want to rely solely on outside observation and assumptions on who you are- instead I want to prove to myself that the majority of them are wrong! Who cares what others have to say, they aren't the ones hanging out with you, are they? Even Michio-san, he shouldn't be an influence on my viewpoint on you- but so far he's probably the only ones opinions I've actually taken to heart when it matters!"

"If you consider this as pity, then so be it, but nonetheless, Sagawa-san..."

"Sagawa-san, please be my friend."

Sagawa looked at the peaches eyes for a few moments.Not so much staring her down - rather, at a loss for how to respond to her. The only thing she could think of was: 'Imada Chiyo really is a nice person.' Was it really okay to just suddenly become friends like this? Was it really just that easy?

Of course it wasn't. As naive Sagawa was about friendship, she was not THAT naiive to think it would be as simple as what Imada was making it seem to be. People don't just magically become friends because they say so. It was a bit more complicated than that, no doubt.

Sagawa turned away from Chiyo and looked to Yuri.

"Fine then, I'll help find out what exactly is going on with the school's systems. If anything, It'll be a way to help out Michio-kun. He already has a lot of things to worry about."

Smiling, but looking a little disappointment, Yuri nodded.

"I see. So, for Kamijou-san's sake, then?"

"Yes. As nice as what Imada-san is saying, I don't agree with it. A 'friendship' isn't supposed be offered like some kind of reward or payment. Even a friendless person like can still value what it means, even if I don't know exactly what the meaning is."

"Well, that's a quite ambiguous way of putting it - but we do appreciate your help, Sagawa-chan."

Sagawa Nodded.

"So, that's all you wanted me to say then, Nozomi-san? I can leave now right?"

"Yes, you may. Thank you."

Sagawa turned to Chiyo and the door beyond her. She closed her eyes, and walked past her. Then, she slid the door to the office open, and took a step out into the hallway.

Looking at Chiyo, Yuri wore a soft smile. Appreciative of her effort.

There was not much use becoming sad over being brushed aside like that. Chiyo was probably unaware of it, but, Sagawa Mizunohara was considered a particularly severe case. Though Yuri would never say it aloud, there did exist people out there that you really couldn't change without making sacrifices. Sacrifices that she couldn't expect others to undergo at her behest.

Chiyo did seem to give her best. That was the most Yuri could ask of her.

"By the way, I wanted to ask one more thing, Nozomi-san."

The social morals officers' eyes fell on Sagawa, turning to look at them at the doorway.

"You're not just going to ask me to do my own investigation or something like that, right?"

"Of course not. We'll have someone help you out from our side as well."

"Is that so? From your side then? If that's the case, there's someone I don't want to get involved. I want to keep Kamijou-san in the dark about me helping you out. I don't want to inconvenience him any more than I have today."

"Sure thing, Sagawa-chan. I'll have someone other than Imada-san and Kamijou-san help out then. They'll be able help out with your investigation."

"All the other officers are all from different classes, right? That would be really inconvenient. I already wanted to ask someone." Sagawa looked over to the peach. She was smiling.

"Imada-san. If you wouldn't mind, could you help me?"

@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Outside Campus / River]

"...."

A wind of silence. It was the greatest asset of a hunter. Make one mistake, and the prey is left completely at the mercy of the predator. To be ensnared in the most agonizing and humiliating way possible, the hunted could only either hope for a miracle, or pray that their lives be ended quickly.

"....!"

If only it were an actual hunting game.

Yura felt a slight pressure as the game turned out to be quite the fighter. The struggle to break free was painfully discernible. However, with a bit of applied strength complemented to his pull, the youngster managed to reel in his catch, rising from underwater.

"Maguro (マグロ), eh? Not bad, kiddo. Not bad."

"That makes five... Whew."

Placing a hand on his forehead and breaking a sweat, Yura situated another baitfish on the hook and set the fishing line down into the deep blue once more. A good 45-minutes had already passed ever since they set their boat down and began their little "fishing" contest. At normal, they'd be neck-in-neck. However, Yura just was not feeling up to it at the moment. And his dad certainly took notice of this.

"I've already caught twelve. What's wrong...? There's no way you'd be able to catch up now."

"You speak as if the game is already over, Dad."

The blonde sighed. And with their backs turned to each other, the game resumed. Another wave of silence passed by.

"...."

"... Is it about your relationship with the girl?"

"Uh-huh."

"... I see."

His dad made way with another catch of the day, making it his thirteenth. The gap was truly enormous.

"Aye, perhaps those two* really went overboard."

"So you just realize it now, Dad?"

"O-oi... Don't blame me. You were the one who agreed with her mom that you swore you'd take care of her."

"I... I just didn't want to see her get hurt."

"Nah, kiddo. Looking at you now, I'm pretty sure about one thing."

Before he could utter his next few words, Yura was about to reel in another fish caught by his hook.

"You fell for her, did you?"

With a frozen expression on his face, followed by his lack of focus, Yura's prey had fled.

"Yeah... I did."

And then it clicked. Yura had finally realized what was truly bothering him. He realized that he was indeed, hurting. The reason why he had agreed to such a puerile agreement, the reason why he wanted to "protect" her all this time, was because he fell in love with her. He wasn't sure exactly when, but it was a fact and that was what mattered. This grew increasingly apparent the more they spent time together. And now... a great hurdle has been placed in front of him.

She felt truly uncomfortable with their relationship. If he really wanted to make her happy, Yura would call off this "arranged marriage" and let her go free of the shackles that make her uncomfortable. Either that, or he could be selfish and confess his feelings to her. However, this wouldn't make her happy at all, and he knew it well.

"If I were you, I'd just do what I think would make the girl happy. We're men, aren't we?"

"... Yep. We're men."

A smile had escaped the blonde's lips, but it was one wherein it was one with a mixture of happiness... and sadness.

"That didn't sound too convincing. Are you sure you're a man?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Yura's mother and Lisa's mother

@None

[/fieldbox]

Rei tried not to smile when she managed to get Kira to blush in embarrassment. This was fun, this teasing business.

“Yes, well, your… Eating habits doesn’t seem to be going very well either, huh. Can’t grow any curves if you don’t eat more!”

Rei knew that wasn't how it worked, but even if it did work like that, Rei was still uninterested in growing curves. She liked how she looked right now, and dealing with extra nonsense wasn't something she was interested in dealing with.

Kira did a trick with her drumsticks and that was fine, but Rei was still thinking about the glitches and Sawaga. Things lined up too perfectly... and Michio was too busy fawning over Sawaga to see straight when it came to dealing with her. If it was Sawaga at all who was responsible for this glitch stuff and not just the school system.

“That’s what that was about? All I wanted was a little attention by the girls exiting the classrooms, and Sagawa-san is messing with the school system? I guess it makes sense why no one paid any attention to me then.”

"That's what it sounded like, but probably she was being hauled in for not being social enough or something. I get hauled in too, because all it is, is crap. So I don't participate in the dumb activities they make us do."

Kira naturally liked attention. Probably part of wanting to be a rock star. Rei never cared for it, but now she wished that she'd seen what had ended up happening to Sawaga. This whole thing was too perfect. It almost felt like it was scripted to happen sooner or later.

“She seems too lazy to do anything other than fall asleep in class. But I always did have a bad feeling about her, ever since she got in my way… Hopefully she’s been given to the police, and hauled off to prison so I don’t have to deal with her any more. And the glitches too, of course... Or maybe it was Michio who ordered it, to get a little alone time with his girl. Wink, wink. Can you do that if you’re a social morals officer…?”

"I have no grudges against her, but I'll admit her going missing wouldn't be detrimental to me." Rei wondered what Michio would be like if it actually did happen like that, though. It wouldn't be good, and as long as Sawaga was around he'd be distracted from the whole yakuza thing. "And I doubt it, they're far to uptight to think of those sorts of things. Plus, I'm pretty sure that there's some government thing that would prevent that or we'd have a bunch of Social Morals officers without morals at all."

"Might be someone pulling strings in the background, framing Sagawa-san, and the social moral tools fall for it cause they can't see anything beyond the bait, and their own noses. Probably someone clever, and very pretty, who'd like to upset the order of the school, and gain control themselves."

"That part is the one I'm worried about. For one, Sawaga-san is practically famous for her computer skills and lack of friends. If I were the one responsible -if there really is one- that's exactly what I would do. But... I think that they were too sloppy. This needed more setup, more evidence. I'm mostly worried that this might become a greater problem if left unchecked. We can't trust the Social Morals officers to know their ass from a hole in the ground, but I dislike it when people ruin others lives, and I can reliably say that the Social Morals have the power to stop that."

This was a problem, but it was too hard to say whether it was purely the school or not yet. She knew some coding -it was practically required nowadays- but not enough to be able to parse through all of the school's network. If something that was done intentionally stood out to her, it'd be a miracle.

Their ramen arrived, cutting off Rei's thoughts.

"Ah, thank you."

Rei ate carefully, still thinking but also deciding that changing the topic would be best. This was just all conjecture right now, anyway.

"But, on to other thoughts. What are you drumming out, anyway? I can never seem to keep track of what you're listening to."

For now, the glitches could wait. Now was time to relax with her friend after school and before she had to deal with her mother.

@God Empress Wen
[/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000]If Rei didn’t care if Sagawa went missing, couldn’t she just have gotten rid off her? If not for her own sake, then for Kira, or the school. The yakuza contacts could have been put to good use for once. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]She experienced some mild disappointment when Rei told her that the social morals officers couldn’t make girls do as they wished, or they were too uptight to think of the idea. What was the point with having power if it wasn’t used for the greater good?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]That part is the one I'm worried about. For one, Sawaga-san is practically famous for her computer skills and lack of friends. If I were the one responsible -if there really is one- that's exactly what I would do. But... I think that they were too sloppy. This needed more setup, more evidence. I'm mostly worried that this might become a greater problem if left unchecked. We can't trust the Social Morals officers to know their ass from a hole in the ground, but I dislike it when people ruin others lives, and I can reliably say that the Social Morals have the power to stop that."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira listened with continued disinterest, as she drummed. Sagawa this, Sagawa that. How about they just stuffed her in a chest somewhere, and threw away the key? She didn’t usually care this much about the shy computer nerd, but hearing everyone talk about her, and focus their attention solely on her, annoyed the drummer. There were more interesting topics to talk about! Besides, who cared if it turned into a bigger problem? The school might turn into a game! Whoever could navigate the corridors and the stairs without getting hurt, would be the winner. Sure sounded more fun to her![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Wait, wait… Back up. If it were you?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Kira said, perking up, and pointing her drumstick at her friend. With an opening like this, she could tease Rei right back without sounding as silly while doing it.“Is that a confession of guilt, Rei? I know we’re close and all, but maybe I will have to report you to the school now. Just in case. I wouldn’t want the school to experience an even greater problem, like you called it. You might indeed fit the description in my mind.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wait, no, that’s not… Kira thought over the words she’d just uttered, and decided to pretend like nothing. Yes, that would make a lot more sense than admitting she’d fumbled another attempt to tease Rei. Maybe she wouldn’t even notice how she’d done it. Her foot should stay out of her mouth if it knew what was healthy for it! She’d chop it off.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira’s big bowl of ramen arrived, so she put her drumstick away in her pocket, and picked up her chopsticks. “Thank you, mister,” she said, then began to chown down as much as she could at once. She didn’t have any manners any more. They had had to go, along with the proper girl who would never have amounted to anything more than a hotel owner.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]But, on to other thoughts. What are you drumming out, anyway? I can never seem to keep track of what you're listening to."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]“Mmelvmis,” Kira answered, with her mouth full of food. She finished chewing, and swallowed. “You know, songs about sex, women and rock n’ roll.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Not at all songs about love and complicated relationships, or upbeat tunes to distract her mind from of all that. No, not those.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“The usual I always listen to these days,” Kira said, ignoring the thought that told her she listened to those things because she only had that one thing on her mind. No, actually, it wasn’t sex. “What about you? What do you listen to these days? Other than my lovely voice,” she joked, then went back to eating like a pig. [/BCOLOR]

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 22nd, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main Gate]

It would seem that the redhead had said quite a lot, considering the silver-haired male was silently evaluating her words. Just as she was about to say some more, a familiar voice resounded in her ears. Before she could say anything or even turn to look at the other male that had arrived, her crush was in her face apologising for his tardiness. Misheru Tachibana wanted to smile because for one, her childhood friend-crush had always been a dork, even though he was indeed one of the best students around. Or maybe it was because she saw his as an adorable man. If there was such thing. Another thing was because she knew that she wasn't that annoyed or angry. In fact, she was more amused than the former two. But of course, being Misheru, she was going to pretend she was, just to play with him for a bit.

"I'll be taking my leave now, Michio. If you need anyone to talk to or someone to hear you out, I'm just a text message away.", she grinned before patting the Social Morals officer on the arm once.

"In fact, I'll be taking my leave silently considering a certain someone was late," she pouted before turning on her heel and slowly walking out of the school compound, making a point to wait for Kei. She waved at Michio one last time before slowly walking down the pavement that led to downtown. "Firstly, I'll be going to the bookshop to get some wanted materials. After that, I am thinking of going to the Ramen shop close by to have an early dinner. I wonder if anyone else will be joining me.", the redhead said aloud as she walked almost side by side with Kei, wanting to see what he would say or do. Although, she did doubt that he'd do anything as her feelings were only one-sided.

@Andy
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Andy

"Fine then, I'll help find out what exactly is going on with the school's systems. If anything, It'll be a way to help out Michio-kun. He already has a lot of things to worry about."

"I see. So, for Kamijou-san's sake, then?"

"Yes. As nice as what Imada-san is saying, I don't agree with it. A 'friendship' isn't supposed be offered like some kind of reward or payment. Even a friendless person like can still value what it means, even if I don't know exactly what the meaning is."

Chiyo deflated slightly at that remark, a slight pang of hurt echoing across her heart. Was that what she made it sound like? Like it was nothing more than a bribe to placate Sagawa and persuade her into helping the Social Morals?

It didn't help that said girl chose to just ignore the peach too, walking past without even sparing a glance. Looking at Yuri, she acknowledged the smile with a small nod of her own. That's right, she should be happy that Mizunohara was even helping them in the first place, right? Wasn't that the original plan?

...regardless, it still hurt to be brushed off like that- even if just a little.

Clearing her head of those thoughts, Chiyo soon had her usual smile on her face. After all, there would be plenty more opportunities to come and prove herself to Sagawa...probably.

"By the way, I wanted to ask one more thing, Nozomi-san."

Turning around, Chiyo watched the small exchange between the other two in the room, nodding in affirmation at Sagawa's request. "Well, Michio-san won't hear anything about this from me, I can promise you that."

"Imada-san. If you wouldn't mind, could you help me?"

There was no hesitation as Chiyo answered, her smile seemingly more sincere. "I wouldn't mind at all, Sagawa-san...is it alright if I call you Sagawa-san, or would you prefer Mizunohara-san?" Backtracking slightly, the peach realized how rude she was being, and after a quick apology for her rudeness, she faced Yuri.

"So, Nozomi-san...I'll be helping with this little case of yours, it seems. Is there anything else you need of us?"

Suddenly, a thought came to Chiyo, as she quickly turned back and faced Sagawa. "Oh, and would it be alright for us to still exchange phone numbers? That way we can contact each other easier, and stuff like that...?"
[/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@LongestHourOrSoEverRightGuys?

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Indoor Basketball Court]

With both sides agreed to continue on with the Virtu-Ava battle, the electronic dice once again rolled as Yuuki half-heartedly cheer on. Ionia then...

"Ugh!"

The maid cried out as she fell to the ground after being defeated by Kane in the Virtu-Ava battle, thanks to the infamous fatigue bug. Ionia simply closed her eyes and sighed while Yuuki commented on her, before turning to Kane and started speaking to him. At first, she did not paid any attention to his words while waiting for the fatigue to go away.

Then...

"...when she starts treating Sagawa as a problem student.”

The pink-haired maid immediately gasped and turned to Yuuki.

"'She starts treating Sagawa as a problem student'? Who said that?!" Ionia spoke in a rather surprised tone while lying on the ground. "Don't tell me that people are suspecting her as the culprit of the recent strings of wall-hitting issue?!"

@Rithas
@ERode[/fieldbox]

"I wouldn't mind at all, Sagawa-san...is it alright if I call you Sagawa-san, or would you prefer Mizunohara-san?"

Chiyo accepted Sagawa's request for help. Going further than that, she was already moving towards ways she wanted to be addressed. Though Chiyo quickly withdrew that inquest after seeing Sagawa give a rather uncooperative looking face.

Immediately, Chiyo turned back to Yuri.
"So, Nozomi-san...I'll be helping with this little case of yours, it seems. Is there anything else you need of us?"

"A genuine effort is the most I can ask for." Replied the girl with ashen hair. A vague answer at that.

Given that answer, Imada looked back to Sagawa.

"Oh, and would it be alright for us to still exchange phone numbers? That way we can contact each other easier, and stuff like that...?"

"Sure."

Instead of pulling out her phone, Sagawa's eyes noticeably narrowed. Her eyes darted around for a split couple of seconds. But, eventually, a new message notification popped into Chiyo's school email. Which, in a nutshell had that contact information the peach had asked for.

It was surprising though. Sagawa must've been amazingly fast with her virtual interfaces and browser to look up chiyo's school mail and make the message. Otherwise, she had already been expecting the peach to ask for a contact exchange long before she even thought to ask it, and had it prepared beforehand.

When Chiyo looked at the number, the prefix numbers for Sagawa's cell phone were... defiantly not the usual ones used for a personal phone. Unbeknownst to her, Sagawa's given number wasn't for her personal cellphone - rather for another number that ran through a calling application. Regardless, she would still be able to answer Chiyo's calls and texts normally. She merely had to check her designated spam line.

"Then, I'll be going on ahead."

Satisfied, Sagawa left the social morals room rather abruptly after giving her number. Not even nothing to wait on Chiyo finish replying back with a confirmation text.

Left on her own with Chiyo, somewhat still trying to catch up with Mizunohara's abruptness, Yuri gave a relieved sigh.

"Well, I guess I can call that a bit of progress Imada-san. 'C+' ."

She said, casually giving out a grade on Imada's performance. The grade was but a minor improvement.

"Ah, if you don't mind me saying: You had a step-sister... Hayata Umeko-san..."

Yuri was about to continue, but seeing Chiyo's immediate expression, she realized she was being just as abrupt as Sagawa was - bringing such a topic out so suddenly.

"No.. I apologize. It's nothing."

Yuri said as she looked off to the side.

Hearing Sagawa's footsteps echoing further down the hall, it was up to Chiyo on what she wished to do next. A small part of her, however, did feel abrasion for having that person brought up so suddenly. It seemed like it was best to head out herself for the day.

@Raven Haruka
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , white, solid]
[October 22nd, Afternoon / Indoor Basketball Court]

"'She starts treating Sagawa as a problem student'? Who said that?!"
"Don't tell me that people are suspecting her as the culprit of the recent strings of wall-hitting issue?!"

"Of course they do. The 'bug' causing all of these running-into-a-wall shenanigans isn't a bug at all."

A distinct voice.
A familiar voice.

This mature sounding voice instantly made Leo's blood run cold.

"...that bug is actually a manufactured anomaly being caused by someone illegally accessing the school systems. In other words, a 'hacker.' Whoever the perpetrator was - Mizunohara Sagawa's signature was plainly left on the malicious code they injected."

Walking past Kimura. A girl exuding an unmistakable air of authority walked up towards the two Virtu-Ava battlers. With short black hair and unmistakably carefree yet criticizing eyes. Just from hearing her voice, there was no mistaking who it was.

"But, never mind any of that. I'm seeing two people who are doing something particularly illegal on school grounds right in front of me."

At this point running wasn't much of an option.

To Yuuki and Iori, she was the student council class president. To Leo Kane, a horrifying testament to all of his failures. But to everyone, universally, she was Kokoro Amane. The name of a person whose influence in this school - and beyond, was truly profound.

Kokoro stopped right between Leo and Iori.

"What a wretched looking avatar. But, I suppose it's only fitting for someone like you, Leo. So. you fought this girl in a battle. Now that you've won, and now that she's incapable of moving, it certainly looks like a serious pinch for this girl. You even have the Kimura-kun of all epeople standing over there to shoot all of what's going to happen with his camera."

Smiling in an inciting way, Kokoro fully turned to face Leo.

"Truly, you certainly do your best when it comes to thoroughly disgusting me, don't you, Leo?"

Leo instinctively put his hand over the real scar on his right hand. This was bad. Kokoro was always looking for something to pin him for so she could give him 'special treatment'. From a very cynical point of view, all of this going on in the gym was looking very bad, wasn't it?

Never mind, the Illegal Virtu-Ava battle, the class president was already turning Leo's sinister intentions up to the first degree.

The default action of replying back as he normally would was being held back. Suppressed. The fear had already been long imprinted into Leo. But, to some relief, with Iori and Kimura here, there she wouldn't try anything particularly crazy. But, he couldn't count on that if he really tried to push his luck against her.

Kimura and Iori also considered their next course of action very carefully. There was no doubt that Hisakawa was like like one of those schools in anime. Where the student council had unreasonably high overreach over everyone in the school. Though, in real life, Hisakawa was even worse of an offender than fiction. All of that power was mostly concentrated on one person.

That person with that blatantly unfair advantage was standing right in between the two combatants.

"I'm going to take the collective silence as an admission of guilt, then?"

At this point, doing anything else was risky. On school grounds, the student council and the upper ranking members of the social morals committee did have power to render a student immobile without even lifting a finger. There was no question that Virtu-Ava fighting using the illegal app was most defiantly illegal to do on school grounds...

Now caught by the student council president, what would they try to do? Certainly it was not good for Kimura either, as it seemed like he was about to be sent to see the social morals office for the second time today. Certainly not breaking the record but inconvenient nonetheless.

Maybe the best way would be to talk things out? Explain a profoundly convincing lie?

@Miya
@Rithas
@ERode

[/fieldbox]

"Yo, Kamijou-kun."

Michio Kamijou turned to see his childhood friend finally approaching him from the school building. Just in time to see a certain distinctly redheaded classmate forge on out of the school.

"That was Tachibana-san, right? What were you guys talking about?"

Sagawa's inquest, to a little bit of Michio's disappointment, had nary a single hint of jealousy in it. Of course, that was to be expected with her.

"Anyway, sorry to keep you waiting. You know, if you have work, you don't need to wait on me." Sagawa said.

The amiable looking expression she showed to Kamijou was as understanding as a childhood friend's could be. An expression that, at this point in time, wasn't shown for any other student in the school. Michio Kamijou was the only one with that exclusive privilege.

@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

“Wait, wait… Back up. If it were you? Is that a confession of guilt, Rei? I know we’re close and all, but maybe I will have to report you to the school now. Just in case. I wouldn’t want the school to experience an even greater problem, like you called it. You might indeed fit the description in my mind.”

Rei raised one eyebrow, curious as to the implications that had been brought up.

A joke, most certainly. But the possibility was real. While her computer skills weren't up to par, she could very well fit nicely into the social form of a hacker. Mysterious and unwilling to bow to the Social Morals jerks, she'd also be an excellent candidate for getting dragged into the office next. That was not permissible. She'd be blamed for it, or worse roped into helping. Rei was uninterested in dragging more people into her life, the few she had were already difficult to juggle as is.

Still.

She needed a plan for if they did try anything. Later on, she'd think on what she needed to do.

“Mmelvmis, you know, songs about sex, women and rock n’ roll.”

This fact was unsurprising. As was the disgusting way she was powering through the ramen. Rei ate politely, contrasting Kira's eating.

“The usual I always listen to these days,” Kira said, ignoring the thought that told her she listened to those things because she only had that one thing on her mind. No, actually, it wasn’t sex. “What about you? What do you listen to these days? Other than my lovely voice.”

Rei had to think on that. Music was not a big focus of her life. She listened to some of what Kira listened to sometimes, but she didn't quite like them as much as the other girl. She had to think on music she liked...

"Uhm... video game music? Haha, I've started replaying Persona 4 Golden so I guess the main theme of that...?"

Kira was kind of a music snob. Rei probably would be lucky if she got a light scolding for not listening to music. Rei grimaced at the thought.

"Truth be told, I haven't gotten the time to look up good music lately. Plus, if you don't mind, I like my musicians alive and well."

Not much of a conversation between her and trying to eat ramen. Rei needed something more to say than the few comments she'd already made. hmm, what to say...?

"Speaking of all the things with rock and roll... how goes the dating scene, or is it still stalled at the station?"

That's what normal girls talked about right? Boys? Or rather girls in Kira's case. Crap, Rei wondered if she had managed to stumble into forbidden territory, and angered her friend. But if she didn't want to talk about it, Rei was vague enough that Kira would probably neglect to answer. Then again, Kira had asked about the Yakuza thing so it was probably fine to ask about things in vague terms.

@God Empress Wen
[/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Ramen Shop]

The raised eyebrow made Kira wonder if Rei had caught onto her blunder, but as she didn’t say anything she had to assume that she hadn’t. It seemed like something which would result in more of a reaction by her friend than silence. She hoped so.

Disapproving silence was awful. It was what people did when they thought you were wrong in the head or an idiot. She wasn’t an idiot. She was just easily excited, and her tongue couldn’t quite keep up. At least not when it came to picking the right things to say.

Kira almost rolled her eyes when Rei said that she’d be listening to the main theme of a game. It wasn’t what Kira would count as music, but she could accept that others might. Apparently they even went to concerts with game music, but they seemed so boring to her. People were just sitting still and clapping their hands! What was the point with that? Admittedly, she’d never been to a concert in person herself, but she’d watched videos where people were rowdy, jumping around.

"Truth be told, I haven't gotten the time to look up good music lately. Plus, if you don't mind, I like my musicians alive and well."

She had been about to let it slide, but then Rei had to go and spit on every great musician that had ever lived. Kira’s eye twitched, and she stopped shoving ramen into her mouth with the chopsticks. She swallowed, crossing her arms over her chest, and leaning back. There was no reason to start an argument with her best friend because she was ignorant.

"Speaking of all the things with rock and roll... how goes the dating scene, or is it still stalled at the station?"

That was quite the leap in logic. Kira didn’t think rockers dated that much. They probably just got drunk, or high, and slept with groupies until they found that one special person to write songs about.

“First off, Raaaaay,” Kira said, dragging out her name.Pretty much every great musician’s that’s ever lived is dead by now, or will die. No matter whether it’s rock, or classical music, or some other genre. It doesn’t mean they should be allowed to be forgotten or not listened to after their deaths. That’s just…” She closed her eyes, and shook her head, while pinching the bridge of her nose. “Forget it.”

“Secondly…”

She didn’t know how to answer the dating question. There were interesting girls in school, but most of them were straight as far as she knew, like The Devil In Disguise and The Siren. It was hard to tell with Hardwired. Maybe she wasn’t interested in romantic relationships at all.

“It’s going nowhere. It’s been going nowhere since my contact with Summer Nights ended,” Kira said, but it wasn’t like that girl even lived in the same part of the world as she did. Hopefully when she became a world famous rockstar she’d be able to go countries with a larger LGBT community. “Love doesn’t matter, Rei.”

Kira returned her attention to eating ramen, but slowed down. She was supposed to give Rei a reason to stay here for a few hours and avoid her mother.

“Fame, fortune and rock n’ roll. That’s all I’m going to need. What about…”

She stopped herself from asking that question. She already knew the answer, whom her friend seemed interested in, even if Rei, the Narnia… No, that was a mean thought to have about the only girl who actually gave her any attention, who was her best friend. Still, it wasn’t the first time she’d thought it. It wouldn’t be the last either.

“I really don’t play as many games as I used too,” Kira said, changing the topic, while she seemed to grow sullen. “My parents really did a number on that waste of time with the dancing classes. One of the few great things they’ve done.”

Maybe she was being a little bit petty now.

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.