Hey all,

I realize I just made that announcement about PMing everyone for posts weekly but just being bluntly honest here, I'm really tired out. This RP has been a lot more effort than I initially planned and it feels like trying to keep it alive is way more energy than I should be expending on it.

So for anyone who wants to actively continue this rp, please reply here saying so. I will take all the people who did this by Friday, 23 June, and create a new plot line / course of action (and possibly even a new private thread for us) in place of all the characters who would no longer be involved. If nobody replies, then I will keep posting in the IC if someone is waiting on one of my characters, but I won't be bugging anyone for replies ever, so the thread most likely will quietly die from inactivity if its recent history is anything to go by.
And if everyone replies, then maybe we can all laugh about this later.

Additionally, I have stopped actively recruiting people for the rp (as of today).

A lot of this is my fault. I've made like a billion missteps GMing this and I apologize for that. I've tried to change and improve but at this point it feels like I spend more time bugging people to post than actually posting. I don't like doing that and I'm sure people who aren't too interested in continuing would prefer to quietly drop the rp.

It's been a fun run and I'm thankful to everyone who played and helped me learn to GM through this experience. I'll do 1x1s if anyone's interested in that.
I may remake this rp in the future, but I'm really too tired of the concept right now to pull a total reset of it at the current time.

If you want to run something based on this concept, feel free to "steal" the idea. I hope you're successful! Maybe I can join? xP

I've learned a lot through this experience and will try to not make the same mistakes in other RPs I try to GM. Thank you everyone who has played, enjoyed the RP concept, and/or stuck with me through all of my fumbling.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 23 June: I've PMed the people for the new rp. Consider this RP now inactive.
No longer accepting new members, but will respond in the [original] IC thread if others still post there.

Last edited:
@Vardoger / @Vernyx / @Proficiency -- Where's the watch shop in relation to Mean Bean / Bookstore? Or rather, would the ruckus be within hearing distance of Tobias / Nathan's alleyway? Is it totally elsewhere? Or like ... across the street?

Like ... two story threads, or SMASH 'EM ALL TOGETHER? XD (My post is coming together.)

@Shavynel the watch shop is of indeterminate location. But it's "on the way" to the other places. How close or far you want it to be is up to you.

Cooooooooool. I went with not. Nathan's freaking out enough as is. xD Also, it meant I could just toss up my post. Maybe The Bike Incident just happened a bit later ... which is to say @Proficiency if you wanna weave the two happenings together, I'm cool with that.

New NuMetal, everyone! Welcome Lucius! <3

Character Name: Lucius Devon
User Name: @The Tragedy
Affiliation: NuMetal member
Bio: Lucius was raised like any normal child in Musica, his eyes remained blurred from the true horror of his home for the first years of his life. It wasn't till the day he saw a Clef dragging off a gang member did the rose tinted glasses begin to break. He got curious, and many know what affect that has on cats. One day leaving his job in a DIY store he heard the hushed whispers speaking of NuMetal, the gang which wanted to spread music to all, he wondered why, the minuscule number of interactions he'd had with music had led to pain. He ended up following the voices and a few days later found himself joining the gang, where his loyalties now lie.
In his gang life he does various odd jobs assigned to him, willing to be a jack of all trades so to speak if the situation arises where he is needed.
Lucius has rugged black hair and brown eyes, his clothing isn't very diverse outside of his working uniform he'd normally wear jeans and t shirt unless the occasion demands for him to wear something formal.
Appearance

Wooooo~ New Nu!

Hey, sorry everyone! I've been super busy the past couple days, and I probably will be for a few more. I'll get something typed up now, and I'll try to post as often as I can. Sorry for the delay!

Reactions: Vardoger
FYI I'm going to start PMing everyone who has posts waiting on them weekly, approximately every weekend, starting tomorrow (which I realize is a monday but bear with me here).

Really I should've been doing this anyway but had not been doing it very consistently. Apologies.

@Chatoyante @Phi Chisym @Giltine13 @Shavynel @Lost-and-Bewildered @Proficiency @Vernyx @The Tragedy

EDIT: @Giltine13 @Chatoyante I don't really have anything to post atm for Mark if you want to go ahead without me in the book store

Reactions: Vernyx
@Vardoger
Either i'm not able to read here or in the IC because i don't see any posts related to my character except for (obviously) my own first one

@The Tragedy I don't think Vars was tagging us in the thread because we have posts waiting right now, just tagging us so we'd all see his announcement about PM-ing us about it. I think he's going to start tomorrow? (In summary: nah, you're cool, you're seeing all the posts you should be/you didn't miss any.)

so yep, like i said, can't read in one of these chats, anyway, ignore my blank moment

@The Tragedy
Yeah you're fine, I just tagged everyone who is in the rp so they know I will be doing this in the future.

Nobody's currently waiting on you specifically.

All right. I'm pretty sure I PMed everyone just now.

I will thank you in advanced for the pings. ^^ They're super helpful.

Nathan's waiting on @Proficiency. Saw your post @The Tragedy, and love it! <3

In other news, Nadia's still kickin'. Any characters looking for something to do? High school setting or lawyer's office. Otherwise she might drop in on the PLANTS plot.

In other news, Nadia's still kickin'. Any characters looking for something to do? High school setting or lawyer's office. Otherwise she might drop in on the PLANTS plot.
Lawyer office: @Chatoyante lotario @Phi Chisym one of the ones you haven't done an intro post for yet?

I'm making a change in my post to add lawers office for Bernadette. I believe I'll have someone hint to her that someone there can help her. Hoping to have that finished and up tonight for her and LiLi.

Also, Silas... I need to reread, but where would be the best Place for him and Soren to just show up at? Who should they run into first? I don't think it should be Ryan like right off the bat, but maybe another member of Nu or a new recruit who doesn't know any better...